Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today (39213 Views)

What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? / Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? / My  experience with GNLD  (NEOLIFE) Company In ibadan(omoh Apex Solution Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by Mikkystorm: 2:10am On Jul 23, 2022
Hi good day!
It's disheartening to pen this down here, but I just have to, so others can learn from it.
I'm a recent graduate, and as body dey hot, I've started applying for jobs.
Just this week alone, I've gone for over 5 interviews. The interview yesterday being the 22nd of July made it the 5th one.
I applied for the position of a supervisor via indeed.com and few hours later, I was emailed that I was invited for an interview at Asaba! Checked for the company online, and God bless nairaland, I saw that it was one of those Gnld company. I never went for the interview.
Earlier on thursday , 21st july, I applied for a job of a supervisor, I got the job notice via an aunty. Prepared for it big on Friday!
Waaahla! Friday came. Dressed very nice, took my cv as instructed! And also they said I should get writing materials! Lol... that skipped my mind.
The text contained the address, along airport road, warri.
I alighted at the junction as addressed in the text, and I started trekking down the street as instructed. In the process, thoughts started flying in, there were no companies in sight, just houses and bungalows! I discarded the thought!
Finally, I located the place. Met the woman, a young, not bright looking woman, she directed me to a girl they called secretary! I met her, I penned my name, number and signed.
They directed me through a staircase, the guy I met there told me to put my phone on silent. Hmmm, ethics! I thought! Discarded the thoughts... I was directed to the top floor!
Guys! To my greatest surprise, i met black people of all types and sizes, in group fragments, having what I saw to be a seminar/lecture!
They saw me and started calling me! It was too much they resorted to dragging me, but a guy they called the director intervened. A young dark guy, with chains/jewelries on him. Sat with him, and the conversation below ensued;
Director: so, why are you here sir?
Me: *(still perplexed with the whole scenario...) just pointed at the lady that brought me!
Director: so you are here for a job I presume?
Me: yes.
Director: you brought your cv?
Me: (I gave him, still observing the area)...
Director: Hmmm, so how much would you want me to pay you?
Me: Nothing less than 80k
Director: okay, that's nice. Before we discuss, please kindly follow this lady, she'll direct you to a woman that will give you a brief orientation about our company. After that then we can talk.
Me: (wondering why... I asked; Please, why am I to go there? Why cant you brief me here?
Director: No, it's Protocol!
Me: (getting pissed off, I stood and followed the woman)
( To be continued....)

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by Collins4u1(m): 2:15am On Jul 23, 2022
What do you mean by you met black people of all size

grin grin grin

150 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by Oyindamolah: 2:22am On Jul 23, 2022
Join the Job WhatsApp group
https:///Hop7R158wgl4gopzAsqZpF
It's a first come first serve basis
Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by YOUNGELDER1(m): 2:58am On Jul 23, 2022
grin

This GNLD people are so annoying

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by Sucre6: 5:14am On Jul 23, 2022
Lols those guys can be so annoying heh, and for those people who are already trecking under the sun and slaving for them in the name of marketing their drugs, I don't think it's clear eye something, it can't be ordinary, I suspect they use some kind of charm on them or something, I mean how can someone be tracking under the hot sun, day in, day out slaving for someone in the name of marketing by commission and the end up not selling up to 30k drugs in a month, how much come be their own suffer head commission

177 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by Rexymania(m): 5:57am On Jul 23, 2022
When seeking for jobs, don't pray you encounter gnld people o. Very crazy people

153 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by truthCoder: 6:22am On Jul 23, 2022
Lol.

Why ya yu running?

7 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by UrProguy: 7:20am On Jul 23, 2022
Op come and continue your story abi dem don kidnap you for there?

Meanwhile, let me boost your business with a website, I create website of all kinds.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by heykims(m): 8:04am On Jul 23, 2022
GNLD, are they still in town?

38 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by David1017(m): 8:53am On Jul 23, 2022
Neo life the only way
The only way Neo life
Applause to my master.
Applause applause applause grin grin grin grin grin

I saw things there grin

184 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 23, 2022
Neo Life ,Glnd, hmmm

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by yunglegend99(m): 9:52am On Jul 23, 2022
David1017:
Neo life the only way
The only way Neo life
Applause to my master.

I saw things there grin
grin after all their nonsense talk dem go come ask u to brink 15k for their form with some useless product to sell, u wey come to find work dem no even know weda u don eat sef, omo dat day na around 5pm i go house i no try am com d nxt day sef

109 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by musiliyukayode(m): 9:52am On Jul 23, 2022
You were there to purchase a certificate cum licence that will be of immense value to your future engagement,inviting you for an interview was a ploy for an interactive session after which you will be asked to pay for a diploma or licence. Goodluck.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by Elsueno: 10:04am On Jul 23, 2022
Sucre6:
Lols those guys can be so annoying heh, and for those people who are already trecking under the sun and slaving for them in the name of marketing their drugs, I don't think it's clear eye something, it can't be ordinary, I suspect they use some kind of charm on them or something, I mean how can someone be tracking under the hot sun, day in, day out slaving for someone in the name of marketing by commission and the end up not selling up to 30k drugs in a month, how much come be their own suffer head commission

I once met one gnld/neolife woman, she don trek for sun tire with a baby on her back..When she saw us, she came over & started advertising her product..omoh nobody send her, she was exhausted, eventually I took pity on d baby & bought some of her products...but I forgot d stuff thier when I was leaving, didn't even bother to return for it grin

126 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by ajekpaks(m): 10:13am On Jul 23, 2022
I remember entering their trap in Lagos... omo they nearly tied me down with rope just to keep me there...

the idiot telling me about firing my boss and becoming a boss of myself claims to be in level 4, but even a jobless me then looked better and dressed better...

after challenging him he began to threaten me... it almost became violent, and seeing they outnumbered me I just had to calm down and take their bullshut until I left

169 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by Mr2wealth: 10:15am On Jul 23, 2022
David1017:
Neo life the only way
The only way Neo life
Applause to my master.

I saw things there grin

Guy, is like you saw "another life" there abi? grin

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by Axis313(m): 10:35am On Jul 23, 2022
GNLD?
There is difference between job and work,my brother,it's better to be jobless than to be a GNLD marketer.That thing no be job,na work.

145 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by WhisperedNoise: 11:39am On Jul 23, 2022
David1017:
Neo life the only way
The only way Neo life
Applause to my master.

I saw things there grin
Clown grin grin grin

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by luemz(m): 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2022
I'm patiently waiting for the rest of the story grin

19 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by BBBricks: 12:32pm On Jul 23, 2022
Them no dey tell person now

It was when I trek, trek, wey I no fit register one person that's when I quit

This is their head office in case you want to join them

Plot 12 olu oshunkeye crescent gbagada industrial estate Ikeja

I give it to their drugs though, they are good!

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by SenatePresdo(m): 1:35pm On Jul 23, 2022
But why the chain grin

They want to show they have arrived with less than 200k per month salary? Its alright.

They should try and be buying gold chains instead of #500 Aboki chain grin

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by Titilayo4life: 2:09pm On Jul 23, 2022
The question I keep asking people who are in those servitude of gnld is why?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-38GQAiultI

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by iHart(m): 4:03pm On Jul 23, 2022
People still dey do this thing?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by mbahdi(m): 4:03pm On Jul 23, 2022
Hmmm
Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by kingphilip(m): 4:03pm On Jul 23, 2022
Today at 2am??

Was it in your dreams?

Done reading. Let me share my own experience.

Can't remember the year now though but I can remember the story.

Was walking around my neighborhood and saw a job advert of an attendant for 40k and I was like 'wow make I use this one de hold body first before better one come'.

I called the number and they sent me an address for the following day for 6am. After I don dress corporate, knack tie reach there around 5:30 something, I come de call the woman abi girl she no come pick until around past 7 before she direct me go where dem de.

Mine was better because she did my briefing outside without me having to face the crowd and heat inside a hall and ten minutes into her talks, my tie was already half done and I was on my way.

Those people no be better people at all.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by free2ryhme: 4:04pm On Jul 23, 2022
Mikkystorm:
Hi good day!
It's disheartening to pen this down here, but I just have to, so others can learn from it.
I'm a recent graduate, and as body dey hot, I've started applying for jobs.
Just this week alone, I've gone for over 5 interviews. The interview yesterday being the 22nd of July made it the 5th one.
I applied for the position of a supervisor via indeed.com and few hours later, I was emailed that I was invited for an interview at Asaba! Checked for the company online, and God bless nairaland, I saw that it was one of those Gnld company. I never went for the interview.
Earlier on thursday , 21st july, I applied for a job of a supervisor, I got the job notice via an aunty. Prepared for it big on Friday!
Waaahla! Friday came. Dressed very nice, took my cv as instructed! And also they said I should get writing materials! Lol... that skipped my mind.
The text contained the address, along airport road, warri.
I alighted at the junction as addressed in the text, and I started trekking down the street as instructed. In the process, thoughts started flying in, there were no companies in sight, just houses and bungalows! I discarded the thought!
Finally, I located the place. Met the woman, a young, not bright looking woman, she directed me to a girl they called secretary! I met her, I penned my name, number and signed.
They directed me through a staircase, the guy I met there told me to put my phone on silent. Hmmm, ethics! I thought! Discarded the thoughts... I was directed to the top floor!
Guys! To my greatest surprise, i met black people of all types and sizes, in group fragments, having what I saw to be a seminar/lecture!
They saw me and started calling me! It was too much they resorted to dragging me, but a guy they called the director intervened. A young dark guy, with chains/jewelries on him. Sat with him, and the conversation below ensued;
Director: so, why are you here sir?
Me: *(still perplexed with the whole scenario...) just pointed at the lady that brought me!
Director: so you are here for a job I presume?
Me: yes.
Director: you brought your cv?
Me: (I gave him, still observing the area)...
Director: Hmmm, so how much would you want me to pay you?
Me: Nothing less than 80k
Director: okay, that's nice. Before we discuss, please kindly follow this lady, she'll direct you to a woman that will give you a brief orientation about our company. After that then we can talk.
Me: (wondering why... I asked; Please, why am I to go there? Why cant you brief me here?
Director: No, it's Protocol!
Me: (getting pissed off, I stood and followed the woman)
( To be continued....)

To be continued for GNLD wey you trek and trek

16 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by iampeterben(m): 4:05pm On Jul 23, 2022
Now your journey has begun, happy product sales and commission in advance. Sorry you hear!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by jospepper(m): 4:05pm On Jul 23, 2022
I can't easily forget my ordeal in the hands of this people that year. Calm down sir its part of experience. grin grin grin

20 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by Alwaysready(m): 4:05pm On Jul 23, 2022

This is not a bad experience. The business is genuine and real.

Its a 2 in 1 business you know. Online(freelancing)and offline(network marketing).

Pm me if interested.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by Melodydoctor: 4:06pm On Jul 23, 2022
You say what?

2 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by iCauseTrouble: 4:06pm On Jul 23, 2022
I almost killed one so many years ago because he made me travel from Lagos to Abuja just to tell me the job is GNLD.
I believe EFCC should start arresting all these network marketers.

121 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by Searchingvictor: 4:06pm On Jul 23, 2022
Wasters

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why A First Class Graduate Might Not Get A Job? / These 10 Things On Your CV COULD Be The Reason You’re Not Getting Hired / Nigerian Army List Of Candidates Shortlisted For 73rri Pre-screening Examination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.