Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today (39243 Views)

What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? / Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? / My  experience with GNLD  (NEOLIFE) Company In ibadan(omoh Apex Solution Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by Sayelabola(m): 5:15pm On Jul 23, 2022
YOUNGELDER1:
grin

This GNLD people are so annoying

Quite annoying set of organization... I stood up from their midst in 2015 and walked away freely.

One thing those guys needed to keep people down to themselves is voodoo. undecided

5 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by crowbar(m): 5:15pm On Jul 23, 2022
The issue of Neolife/GNLD is summed up in this adage..."to become a madman is not an issue, but na the trekking be the main Koko"
cool

11 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by Vix805: 5:18pm On Jul 23, 2022
Raxxye:
To be continued? So the story is in episodes? You sef na scammer!
Kontiniu!
no dey call person scammer unnecessary, he no ask you for anything.
Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by kingmsookwagh(m): 5:19pm On Jul 23, 2022
It will definitely not End well.......

Laye!!!!

Talking from experience.....

3 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by paxonel(m): 5:20pm On Jul 23, 2022
Born2winnx:

Airport road nor be warri....but effurun.
Nor let me swear for you to remain jobless....take correction.

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by Ojuntana: 5:31pm On Jul 23, 2022
ajekpaks:
I remember entering their trap in Lagos... omo they nearly tied me down with rope just to keep me there...

the idiot telling me about firing my boss and becoming a boss of myself claims to be in level 4, but even a jobless me then looked better and dressed better...

after challenging him he began to threaten me... it almost became violent, and seeing they outnumbered me I just had to calm down and take their bullshut until I left
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by jojothaiv(m): 5:39pm On Jul 23, 2022
Oyindamolah:
Join the Job WhatsApp group
https:///Hop7R158wgl4gopzAsqZpF
It's a first come first serve basis
Not going through...
Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by Lighthouse50: 5:43pm On Jul 23, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
I almost killed one so many years ago because he made me travel from Lagos to Abuja just to tell me the job is GNLD.
I believe EFCC should start arresting all these network marketers.
you cracked me up. Your story will be interesting

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 23, 2022
@OP, after 4 pages you still haven't come back to complete your experience or have you finally joined GNLD and now trekking and roaming all over the streets in search of your down-lines?

31 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by xcelpro: 5:52pm On Jul 23, 2022
grin
byrron:
@OP, after 4 pages you still haven't come back to complete your experience or have you finally joined GNLD and now trekking all over the streets in search of your down-lines?
Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by merison200: 5:53pm On Jul 23, 2022
I almost register.
They said it's 450,000 naira to register, I japa.
Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by akanbiaa(m): 5:54pm On Jul 23, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
I almost killed one so many years ago because he made me travel from Lagos to Abuja just to tell me the job is GNLD.
I believe EFCC should start arresting all these network marketers.
They do that to trap you so that you will not want the transport money to be in vain and thereby leading you to want to spend more.
Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by Katcall: 5:54pm On Jul 23, 2022
David1017:

I get luck say na only 12k dem collet.. How i fell for it is still a mystery.. A whole benin boy like me..
mumu

4 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by tibatobi: 6:02pm On Jul 23, 2022
ajekpaks:
I remember entering their trap in Lagos... omo they nearly tied me down with rope just to keep me there...

the idiot telling me about firing my boss and becoming a boss of myself claims to be in level 4, but even a jobless me then looked better and dressed better...

after challenging him he began to threaten me... it almost became violent, and seeing they outnumbered me I just had to calm down and take their bullshut until I left
grin grin life na real teacher
Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by jacoik(m): 6:08pm On Jul 23, 2022
What!!! Why to be continued? Guy, you must finish this story today because I hate nonsense. Imagine telling my wife to go, that am not following her outing again until I finish this story, only to see( to be continue. Which kind wickedness be dis na
Mikkystorm:
Hi good day!
It's disheartening to pen this down here, but I just have to, so others can learn from it.
I'm a recent graduate, and as body dey hot, I've started applying for jobs.
Just this week alone, I've gone for over 5 interviews. The interview yesterday being the 22nd of July made it the 5th one.
I applied for the position of a supervisor via indeed.com and few hours later, I was emailed that I was invited for an interview at Asaba! Checked for the company online, and God bless nairaland, I saw that it was one of those Gnld company. I never went for the interview.
Earlier on thursday , 21st july, I applied for a job of a supervisor, I got the job notice via an aunty. Prepared for it big on Friday!
Waaahla! Friday came. Dressed very nice, took my cv as instructed! And also they said I should get writing materials! Lol... that skipped my mind.
The text contained the address, along airport road, warri.
I alighted at the junction as addressed in the text, and I started trekking down the street as instructed. In the process, thoughts started flying in, there were no companies in sight, just houses and bungalows! I discarded the thought!
Finally, I located the place. Met the woman, a young, not bright looking woman, she directed me to a girl they called secretary! I met her, I penned my name, number and signed.
They directed me through a staircase, the guy I met there told me to put my phone on silent. Hmmm, ethics! I thought! Discarded the thoughts... I was directed to the top floor!
Guys! To my greatest surprise, i met black people of all types and sizes, in group fragments, having what I saw to be a seminar/lecture!
They saw me and started calling me! It was too much they resorted to dragging me, but a guy they called the director intervened. A young dark guy, with chains/jewelries on him. Sat with him, and the conversation below ensued;
Director: so, why are you here sir?
Me: *(still perplexed with the whole scenario...) just pointed at the lady that brought me!
Director: so you are here for a job I presume?
Me: yes.
Director: you brought your cv?
Me: (I gave him, still observing the area)...
Director: Hmmm, so how much would you want me to pay you?
Me: Nothing less than 80k
Director: okay, that's nice. Before we discuss, please kindly follow this lady, she'll direct you to a woman that will give you a brief orientation about our company. After that then we can talk.
Me: (wondering why... I asked; Please, why am I to go there? Why cant you brief me here?
Director: No, it's Protocol!
Me: (getting pissed off, I stood and followed the woman)
( To be continued....)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by xynerise: 6:15pm On Jul 23, 2022
People still fall for those time wasters? grin
Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by Emmyross: 6:27pm On Jul 23, 2022
I rememba going 4 one of their so called job semina abi na interview here in abuja. After all their dramas and lies dey sent a very rough looking guy to me as one of dia manager and he asked me to buy a form for 12k. But Las las oga later collect 500h from me. Na so i take japa oooo. Those people and lies be like akara and bread

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by Sirmikky1(m): 6:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
Emmyross:
I rememba going 4 one of their so called job semina abi na interview here in abuja. After all their dramas and lies dey sent a very rough looking guy to me as one of dia manager and he asked me to buy a form for 12k. But Las las oga later collect 500h from me. Na so i take japa oooo. Those people and lies be like akara and bread

I was at one of their "this lady used to sell soft drinks inside traffic" seminar long time ago. The director had one shining akube shoe and one prada opapa parada chain.
Mofo was going about with POS.
Shishi, I no drop. Emi Baba Ijebu grin

12 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by Tlyon(m): 6:47pm On Jul 23, 2022
Collins4u1:
What do you mean by you met black people of all size

grin grin grin
People wey their shoe no fine at all,wey you better pass I think.

4 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by claudiofaceoff: 6:50pm On Jul 23, 2022
I experienced same like 9 years ago. I have to travel from Warri to Lagos with the hope that a job was waiting for me. Lo and behold, it was GNLD runs at their office in Oremeta street in Isolo. All the bike guys then at Iyana Osolo knows the place very well. So once you alight from a bus and you are holding a folder or big envelop, and corporately dressed, they will just call you and tell you where you are going even before you say anything.

I felt so bad that day.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by Kelvin30286063(m): 6:51pm On Jul 23, 2022
Entered their trap before. They organized their useless seminar like a church program, invited motivational speaker/pastor who kept telling us how the kingdom of wealth and financial freedom suffer violence and only the violent can take it by force. They didn't want to let me go. I kuku climb window and told their motivational speaker to come and force violence on me now.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 23, 2022
GNLD marketer go trek under sun tire...when e come lose weight out of frustration and you ask am...e go call one of the names of the product say na the work of the product. undecided

Say e dey burn fat

10 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by uptownemmygee(m): 6:52pm On Jul 23, 2022
dododawa1:
I knack one for Enugu (artisan area)

You sef get their format
Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by Medianna(f): 6:54pm On Jul 23, 2022
After registering with 19900 last year without getting a kobo out of it.
Today they are sending me SMS to renew my membership with 4100
Na God go punish devil

17 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by bagad: 6:54pm On Jul 23, 2022
I think the main problem is they sound, seem and look like genuine legal company or corporation. Meanwhile na scam

The bigger problem is when will the irrelevant and irrational Nigerian government arrest these people and lock them behind bars.
I just tire for Nigeria
The government always knows about every single crime in Nigeria either directly or indirectly

2 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by Sermwell(m): 7:00pm On Jul 23, 2022
leonidas93:
Lol GNLD that year grin.. my eyes see something for Gbagada industrial estate after I was invited for a job interview. yeye people
Meanwhile, I have very clean uk used hp Ellitebook 840 for sale at good rate just check my profile.
intel corei7, 2.9ghz processor, 8gb ram, 256gb ssd, keyboard light, 6hrs battery life, original charger, finger print sensor,
4usb, type c, hdmi, sim slot, etc
14 inches and in perfect working condition.
Where's your location and how much is it going for? I need something like this for my girl!
Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by PrinceJoeWan(m): 7:00pm On Jul 23, 2022
Hilarious, abeg make I share my two experiences with you!

First one was after Secondary School working as Sales Boy in Ughelli, a guy gave me a flyer for a job. I can't recall the Salary but it was lucrative but looking at the cheap paper printed in black and white I began to doubt the authenticity. On the very day, I lied to my boss for the first time so I can attend the interview and being a good boy he permitted me.
Getting there, the Lecture had already begun, I looked at the way the guy giving lecture was dressed and I began to question myself if this isn't a scam!
Wht I noticed again was that one after the other people started leaving giving different excuses, being an Introvert it wasn't easy, we were just two left and I managed to summon the courage to leave promising to return the next day.
I never went back!

Second experience was here in School [DELSU], two years back, life in School was hell and I was always looking for a side hustle to make money to keep body and soul together. I thought my prayer were answered when I saw posters which reads "Ushers needed for Weekend Events", the pay was about 8k per week. I called the phone number attached to the poster and she told me about the interview. Locating the place was hell, I used my last money for transport and had to trek again just to locate the place, it was a bar! looking at the setting and hearing them speak, I remembered my first experience and I knew, na them
I wanted to leave but they forced me to stay till after the Lecture. The director started telling me their usual Registrations stuff showing me their leadership ladder but looking at her I knew she was struggling with life. My only escape was to drop my number which she used to call several times and disturb my life with texts till she got tired.
I met another one recently, didn't tell me what it was about only invited me for a training, collected my number, she called and also gave my number to her people, they call and call till they got tired!

The fact that those people are struggling and didn't quit shows it can't just be ordinary.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by Ndubuisipaul1: 7:04pm On Jul 23, 2022
Please come and complete this story before I swear for you

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by cayorday89(m): 7:06pm On Jul 23, 2022
MarxisGLABACK:
When Am Driving on my Heavy Duty Truck, they gather themselves, to help them, I always ask, so company don't give transport allowance, they beat around the Bush.
I WARN THEM WHENEVER U SEE DIS TRUCK RUN 4 UR LIFE....
OMO DAT THING NO BE CLEAR EYE ABEG
MODERN DAY SLAVERY
Na simple thing, the moment they are convinced and put their money in, it becomes very difficult to let go and they just hope they will win one day especially with no job situation of the country.
First time I had an experience with them, I just finished secondary school and I wasn't convinced simply because their mode of marketing isn't my thing, always an indoor person, so where will I get all their bring two bring three people, and I needed money reason why I was looking for a job not me giving money for them to spend and still make me work endlessly for nothing that is not viable. They insisted even if it is #100, #50, #20 or any amount I should drop and pay the rest gradually, I refused especially when same people were mocking those who paid before and did not come again that it was what their fore fathers owed GNLD, the children have come to pay, hearing that, I just bone say my generation no owe them... Wasted money for transport to Lagos Island, my consolation that day was the adventure of using the third mainland bridge and seeing real Lagos as a teenager for the first time.

8 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by babtoundey(m): 7:07pm On Jul 23, 2022
David1017:
Neo life the only way
The only way Neo life
Applause to my master.
Applause applause applause grin grin grin grin grin

I saw things there grin

You don sabi there logo.

I was still in school when I attended one of their seminars. I was invited by my uncle. The one hour or so and spent with them was hellish.
I reported the uncle to my mum; told her to tie him down before he got lost in the midst of those jobless idiots.

11 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by integrity16(m): 7:13pm On Jul 23, 2022
leonidas93:
Lol GNLD that year grin.. my eyes see something for Gbagada industrial estate after I was invited for a job interview. yeye people
Meanwhile, I have very clean uk used hp Ellitebook 840 for sale at good rate just check my profile.
intel corei7, 2.9ghz processor, 8gb ram, 256gb ssd, keyboard light, 6hrs battery life, original charger, finger print sensor,
4usb, type c, hdmi, sim slot, etc
14 inches and in perfect working condition.

How much is the laptop?
Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by vicfajeze: 7:15pm On Jul 23, 2022
Sirmikky1:

I was at one of their "this lady used to sell soft drinks inside traffic" seminar long time ago. The director had one shining akube shoe and one prada opapa parada chain.
Mofo was going about with POS.
Shishi, I no drop. Emi Baba Ijebu grin
Mr opapaparada,thank God for ur life!!!Dem bad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why A First Class Graduate Might Not Get A Job? / These 10 Things On Your CV COULD Be The Reason You’re Not Getting Hired / Nigerian Army List Of Candidates Shortlisted For 73rri Pre-screening Examination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.