Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,571 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Ataoja of Osogbo: Adeleke’s Emergence Saved Me From Palace Eviction – Oba Jimoh - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ataoja of Osogbo: Adeleke’s Emergence Saved Me From Palace Eviction – Oba Jimoh (42367 Views)

From Palace To Politics: Fulani Emirs Mass Against Tinubu / Adeleke’s Emergence As Osun Governor Is Divine - Traditionalists / Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ataoja of Osogbo: Adeleke’s Emergence Saved Me From Palace Eviction – Oba Jimoh by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:48am On Jul 23, 2022
But man is a Nicodemus supporter of the broom na
Re: Ataoja of Osogbo: Adeleke’s Emergence Saved Me From Palace Eviction – Oba Jimoh by ChiefAfonja: 8:48am On Jul 23, 2022
angry
Re: Ataoja of Osogbo: Adeleke’s Emergence Saved Me From Palace Eviction – Oba Jimoh by ROTTWEILER007: 8:48am On Jul 23, 2022
Re: Ataoja of Osogbo: Adeleke’s Emergence Saved Me From Palace Eviction – Oba Jimoh by lailo: 8:49am On Jul 23, 2022
Just enjoy your last 10 months in office. Tinubu is coming........Ganduje & SLS part two loading.......
Re: Ataoja of Osogbo: Adeleke’s Emergence Saved Me From Palace Eviction – Oba Jimoh by PenSniper: 8:49am On Jul 23, 2022
Totilopussylick:

The old ancestors won't recognized what hit them in the next presidential elections.

Obi/Datti till 2027.

No Obidient and OBItuary.
Re: Ataoja of Osogbo: Adeleke’s Emergence Saved Me From Palace Eviction – Oba Jimoh by Crusadee: 8:51am On Jul 23, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
As long as we do not elect women into political offices, Nigeria will continue to bleed.
who dash monkey banana

3 Likes

Re: Ataoja of Osogbo: Adeleke’s Emergence Saved Me From Palace Eviction – Oba Jimoh by AmazingELixir: 8:54am On Jul 23, 2022
lipsrsealed

Monarchs should learn to stay away from partisan politics.

This is thesame thing the APC man that calls himself Oba of Lagos keeps doing and bringing the revered tradition institution to disrepute.

3 Likes

Re: Ataoja of Osogbo: Adeleke’s Emergence Saved Me From Palace Eviction – Oba Jimoh by Luckysbab: 8:58am On Jul 23, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
As long as we do not elect women into political offices, Nigeria will continue to bleed.

This here is comic relief. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ataoja of Osogbo: Adeleke’s Emergence Saved Me From Palace Eviction – Oba Jimoh by Billygee2u: 9:03am On Jul 23, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Tinubu and his evil party will be totally annihilated come 2023. So no worries

Nigerians are tired and angry

1 Like

Re: Ataoja of Osogbo: Adeleke’s Emergence Saved Me From Palace Eviction – Oba Jimoh by Okobola146: 9:06am On Jul 23, 2022
9jahotblog:
Ataoja of Osogbo spoke well here. It will have been hell on him if Oyetola win the last week Saturday governorship Election.
you and this your made in aba English

2 Likes

Re: Ataoja of Osogbo: Adeleke’s Emergence Saved Me From Palace Eviction – Oba Jimoh by AyomideOG01: 9:06am On Jul 23, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

It's better Nigeria continue to bleed than to elect a psychopath like u as president. Never gonna happen in ur lifetime that a woman will rule Nigeria, Vice president sef una no go see so deal it as u wish...yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Ataoja of Osogbo: Adeleke’s Emergence Saved Me From Palace Eviction – Oba Jimoh by emmanuelbrown26: 9:08am On Jul 23, 2022
Okobola146:
you and this your made in aba English
So far en pass d message, English no mean anything. A professor for Germany no sabi grammar
A professor for China no sabi grammar or professor for Italy
I think say yorubas no dey insult their Kings, how cum dey wan sweep a whole Oba with broom?

2 Likes

Re: Ataoja of Osogbo: Adeleke’s Emergence Saved Me From Palace Eviction – Oba Jimoh by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:10am On Jul 23, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

We are happy and enjoying the bleeding..
We would not elect Women..
The only state that has a female Governorship candidate is in Adamawa and was influenced by Aisha Buhari.. the incumbent PDP Governor would win her with a landslide..
Even the late Mama taraba that was popular didn't smell the Governor seat..

Y'all females should focus more on showing us your nudes and Cunts.. that is the use of y'all not trying to come into politics ..
Go back to the kitchen y'all..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ataoja of Osogbo: Adeleke’s Emergence Saved Me From Palace Eviction – Oba Jimoh by Okobola146: 9:11am On Jul 23, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

So far en pass d message, English no mean anything. A professor for Germany no sabi grammar
I think say yorubas no dey insult their Kings, how cum dey wan sweep a whole Oba with broom?
person no fit joke with you again? Abeg comot jo
Re: Ataoja of Osogbo: Adeleke’s Emergence Saved Me From Palace Eviction – Oba Jimoh by victorazy(m): 9:11am On Jul 23, 2022
They don come grin

No! Na him enthroned you.
Re: Ataoja of Osogbo: Adeleke’s Emergence Saved Me From Palace Eviction – Oba Jimoh by anonimi: 9:12am On Jul 23, 2022
merits:

Me walking majestically to the polling unit to vote Peter Obi, after taking my own share of loot from BAT & AA in 2023 general election.

Do you think that Peter Obi being a pretentious looter is why he was Atiku’s running mate in 2019? Or what is the reason

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ataoja of Osogbo: Adeleke’s Emergence Saved Me From Palace Eviction – Oba Jimoh by Ogbuu101: 9:13am On Jul 23, 2022
merits:

Me walking majestically to the polling unit to vote Peter Obi, after taking my own share of loot from BAT & AA in 2023 general election.
As a guy grin
Re: Ataoja of Osogbo: Adeleke’s Emergence Saved Me From Palace Eviction – Oba Jimoh by anonimi: 9:15am On Jul 23, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Are lessons given in English by German, Italy and Chinese teachers? Or what is the basis of your comparison

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ataoja of Osogbo: Adeleke’s Emergence Saved Me From Palace Eviction – Oba Jimoh by clothingonline(m): 9:15am On Jul 23, 2022
Vote wisely
Vote your choice

We sell all sizes of men clothing
Cotton shirt 4k
Re: Ataoja of Osogbo: Adeleke’s Emergence Saved Me From Palace Eviction – Oba Jimoh by GardenOfGod(m): 9:16am On Jul 23, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
I can pay for all your expenses to relocate to India. They just elected a female Prime Minister. Dm me if you're interested to leave Nigeria.
Re: Ataoja of Osogbo: Adeleke’s Emergence Saved Me From Palace Eviction – Oba Jimoh by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 23, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Tinubu and his evil party will be totally annihilated come 2023. So no worries

Nigerians are tired and angry

Demonic party.

1 Like

Re: Ataoja of Osogbo: Adeleke’s Emergence Saved Me From Palace Eviction – Oba Jimoh by jaxxy(m): 9:18am On Jul 23, 2022
Useless vindictive party
Re: Ataoja of Osogbo: Adeleke’s Emergence Saved Me From Palace Eviction – Oba Jimoh by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:27am On Jul 23, 2022
Crusadee:
Better sharap before they have you mudered, eviction na small thing.
Agbero, PDP will eliminate all of you from your Lagos headquarter by 2023. Don't worry

1 Like

Re: Ataoja of Osogbo: Adeleke’s Emergence Saved Me From Palace Eviction – Oba Jimoh by Crusadee: 9:35am On Jul 23, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
Agbero, PDP will eliminate all of you from your Lagos headquarter by 2023. Don't worry
ok

Re: Ataoja of Osogbo: Adeleke’s Emergence Saved Me From Palace Eviction – Oba Jimoh by Jolite(m): 9:40am On Jul 23, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
your are very funny,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Send Yoruba Teachers To Brazil / Femi Fani-kayode Praises TB Joshua / Peter Obi Reacts To Pandora Papers Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.