Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Invasion: DSS To Pay Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer, Ifeanyi Ejiofor, N107m - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Invasion: DSS To Pay Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer, Ifeanyi Ejiofor, N107m (25044 Views)

Court Orders FG To Pay Nnamdi Kanu ₦1 Billion / Ifeanyi Ejiofor: We’ve Not Seen Nnamdi Kanu In The Last 10 Days / Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invasion: DSS To Pay Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer, Ifeanyi Ejiofor, N107m by pepetua(m): 12:39pm On Jul 23, 2022
I de small
Re: Invasion: DSS To Pay Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer, Ifeanyi Ejiofor, N107m by aribisala0(m): 12:40pm On Jul 23, 2022
Ultimately Buhari must be held accountable

2 Likes

Re: Invasion: DSS To Pay Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer, Ifeanyi Ejiofor, N107m by OgaDeyVex: 12:42pm On Jul 23, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Invasion: DSS To Pay Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer, Ifeanyi Ejiofor, N107m by freelancerrr: 12:43pm On Jul 23, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Nnamdi Kanu....is certainly an ENIGMA.
AGBADO muncher and miscreants of Afonjanestern with thier KOGI counterparts should be rest assured, that you cant squash a VOLUNTARY FORCE!

Grease to the activities of IPOB...they are a resilient group that i respect totally!!

WE MOVE!!

Well said
Re: Invasion: DSS To Pay Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer, Ifeanyi Ejiofor, N107m by 917modupeore: 12:44pm On Jul 23, 2022
AudioAudio...
Re: Invasion: DSS To Pay Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer, Ifeanyi Ejiofor, N107m by Truthsave: 12:49pm On Jul 23, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
The Propagandist "Ijele Speaks" has been indicted and i need that agbado munching miscreant, @oyigboupdate to go to his useless facebook page to confirm for us.

Agents of destruction in IGBO land are being fished out "in bits and pieces" and be rest assured the death of these 14 youths has reached quaters that are ready to go the length and be decisive with events henceforth!

God bless you my brother

As for Tinubu miscreants who always insult the resolve of IGBOs, understand that the eminent breakup of Nigeria is certain. irrespective of the fact that Peter Obi is contesting.

WE MOVE RUGGEDLY!!

Re: Invasion: DSS To Pay Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer, Ifeanyi Ejiofor, N107m by femiasaolu2014: 12:50pm On Jul 23, 2022
I can bet with Buhari's shriveled testicles that not even a farthing will be paid to MNK
Re: Invasion: DSS To Pay Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer, Ifeanyi Ejiofor, N107m by Godstiger(m): 12:53pm On Jul 23, 2022
Unknown gomment
Re: Invasion: DSS To Pay Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer, Ifeanyi Ejiofor, N107m by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 23, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
The Propagandist "Ijele Speaks" has been indicted and i need that agbado munching miscreant, @oyigboupdate to go to his useless facebook page to confirm for us.

Agents of destruction in IGBO land are being fished out "in bits and pieces" and be rest assured the death of these 14 youths has reached quaters that are ready to go the length and be decisive with events henceforth!

As for Tinubu miscreants who always insult the resolve of IGBOs, understand that the eminent breakup of Nigeria is certain. irrespective of the fact that Peter Obi is contesting.

WE MOVE RUGGEDLY!!

Hey, EMINENT breakup of Nigeria did you say? Queen Elizabeth are you sleeping? Come and see murder in ink o! Kalashnikov49 has killed IMMINENT for EMINENT o! Lord 'Ave Lionel Messi o.
Re: Invasion: DSS To Pay Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer, Ifeanyi Ejiofor, N107m by Babastrong(m): 12:55pm On Jul 23, 2022
[quote author=Kalashnikov49 post=115001010]Nnamdi Kanu....is certainly an ENIGMA.
AGBADO muncher and miscreants of Afonjanestern with thier KOGI counterparts should be rest assured, that you cant squash a VOLUNTARY FORCE!

Grease to the activities of IPOB...they are a resilient group that i respect totally!!

WE MOVE!!
The more you move against the unity and progress of nigeria, the more you suffer. The more you suffer, the more you lose. Unless if you didn't read nation anthem and pledge in your schools then.]
Re: Invasion: DSS To Pay Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer, Ifeanyi Ejiofor, N107m by SeriouslySense(m): 1:00pm On Jul 23, 2022
smiley smiley smiley They should, its not even enough for the damage they have done to Mr Kanu.

Congratulations to Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Invasion: DSS To Pay Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer, Ifeanyi Ejiofor, N107m by JealousCobra(m): 1:01pm On Jul 23, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
Zoo must surely pay for all the atrocities they have committed against Umu Chineke

Mazi Simon Ekpa

Ka mu ju go di gi, are you for real??
Re: Invasion: DSS To Pay Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer, Ifeanyi Ejiofor, N107m by okechuks22: 1:02pm On Jul 23, 2022
Moferere:
The Federal Government that is borrowing money to service its debts is the same federal government that you think will give DSS ₦107 million to compensate, Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer.

Okay o, keep deceiving yourself, shishi Ejiofor no go get.
Akuya I go shock u
Re: Invasion: DSS To Pay Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer, Ifeanyi Ejiofor, N107m by SeriouslySense(m): 1:04pm On Jul 23, 2022
Be rapture ready.

The day of the Lord is near, it will be terrible on earth. But those who call upon the name of the Lord will be saved.

Talk to God now and accept the gift on the cross. It is a free gift, so that all who believe, are children of God.

The commandment is summarized, love God first and love your neighbor as yourself.

God is looking for people who are depending and looking at God, he will take them on the day of rapture, we are transformed and on the day of rapture, according to the resurrected nature of Jesus and through the same Spirit, and we are one big family already and very much so in heaven.

Re: Invasion: DSS To Pay Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer, Ifeanyi Ejiofor, N107m by Sleekfingers: 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2022
Judgement wey the useless DSS go appeal......He might get some money. But I am darn sure, not that 100m.....something in the neighborhood of 10-20 million. That's if them pay at all o

1 Like

Re: Invasion: DSS To Pay Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer, Ifeanyi Ejiofor, N107m by tesppidd: 1:06pm On Jul 23, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
The fact that Courts in the land are actually smashing all their useless antics and awarding damages to Nnamdi Kanu..IPOB..Ejiofor and others molested by this terrorist loving regime, has dealt a significant blow on their so called designation of IPOB as a terror group.

The Court documents and all filings have been sent to the appropriate quarters....that are reviewing it.

As people in sector A are lending their Voice ..let other sectors and sections reach out ..so that this useless regime that aids jail breaks for known terrorist will be held accountable.

As for Afonja Agbado urchins...IGBO people arent your mates in any positive level!!

grin

Courts in Abia and Anambra naim be courts in the land?

grin grin
Re: Invasion: DSS To Pay Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer, Ifeanyi Ejiofor, N107m by Fkmodhi: 1:11pm On Jul 23, 2022
Make I turn to yam if dis lawless DSS pay the fine.
Re: Invasion: DSS To Pay Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer, Ifeanyi Ejiofor, N107m by Tochj(m): 1:13pm On Jul 23, 2022
Moferere:
The Federal Government that is borrowing money to service its debts is the same federal government that you think will give DSS ₦107 million to compensate, Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer.

Okay o, keep deceiving yourself, shishi Ejiofor no go get.
Sometimes keep politics aside and become a Human being.
A youngman was burnt to Death by security agents and others Arrested for nothing and you are okay with it?
Re: Invasion: DSS To Pay Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer, Ifeanyi Ejiofor, N107m by Babastrong(m): 1:17pm On Jul 23, 2022
[quote author=IboHausaYoruba post=115006730]Our currency can still bounce back if we are all OBIDIENT. Do you know Obi has just 2 cars?, just a single wrist watch and few pairs of shoe? Obi has always been prudent and highly principled, this is the type of man Nigeria needs, a man that can handle the economy with tight fist. Vote Peter Obi and Nigeria will get its status back in the league of great nations. Our health sector will be revived, jobs for teeming youth and corruption totally eradicated.[ Even goodluck jonathan no get shoe before. All these gimmicks are meant for gullible biafrans.]
Re: Invasion: DSS To Pay Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer, Ifeanyi Ejiofor, N107m by jrusky(m): 1:19pm On Jul 23, 2022
Can you please Bleep to hll with your everyday payment to Kanu lawyer bullshit.

We have be hearing this countless time.

So na who go sign the cheque and from whose account

Kanu neva sabi d tin wey jam him yet una go wail tire.

Just read through all the post you will notice 95% of those attacking the fed govt and dss on kanu issue are same
Obi-diots pls follow their monikers.

Ther plan was to plant obishit in Aso Rock then pressure him to release Kanu and give a royal emperor welcome then use it to rub on other region faces and even intimidate anyone who dare raise his voice against their Emperor but you guys will fail and be disgrace.

I'm never going to fall for your game I Kew it all and it will not work.

Payment my a s s.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Invasion: DSS To Pay Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer, Ifeanyi Ejiofor, N107m by dreu2fine(m): 1:20pm On Jul 23, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
DSS to pay 100m damages.

UN gave order to FG to release MNK...what a way to start my weekend. everywhere good senior brother!

Never would that happens if it does I leave Nigeria
Bro they can't detect to us we are a nation
Re: Invasion: DSS To Pay Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer, Ifeanyi Ejiofor, N107m by ZeroChil: 1:27pm On Jul 23, 2022
gidgiddy:

https://punchng.com/invasion-dss-others-to-pay-kanus-lawyer-n107m/
They have never paid any reparations or compensations to anybody. They simply are above the law.
Re: Invasion: DSS To Pay Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer, Ifeanyi Ejiofor, N107m by Igbojew: 1:31pm On Jul 23, 2022
This good for nothing sub human being called Ijele aka Oyigboupdate did not know what he has gotten himself into when he chose to pick a fight with wrong group called IPOB.Of all people this foolish Ijele want to pick fight it's IPOB or Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.He should get ready for more to come........I am that Igbojew the table shaker

2 Likes

Re: Invasion: DSS To Pay Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer, Ifeanyi Ejiofor, N107m by PharmacyStore: 1:36pm On Jul 23, 2022
Oh that's interesting
Re: Invasion: DSS To Pay Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer, Ifeanyi Ejiofor, N107m by ajl: 1:40pm On Jul 23, 2022
"While describing June 6, 2021, as “Black Sunday,” he said the attackers on his house in Oraifite were “aided by two native doctors whose bodies were dotted with charms.”

DSS go around with native doctors like they did with Sunday Igboho when they stormed his house. This is truly an evil country.

2 Likes

Re: Invasion: DSS To Pay Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer, Ifeanyi Ejiofor, N107m by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 23, 2022
Initial rascality..
Re: Invasion: DSS To Pay Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer, Ifeanyi Ejiofor, N107m by 8stargeneral: 1:50pm On Jul 23, 2022
Good news..let them pay

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Attends Crans Montana African Women's Forum In Brussels (photos) / Governor Masari Inspects Projects By 2am In Katsina (Pics) / Kayode Ogundamisi Names Goodluck Jonathan As His Man Of The Decade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.