Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,711 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye (41572 Views)

Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye (pic) / Hawa Yinusa, The Woman Who Leads Kidnap, Robbery Gang Arrested / Vikings Member Shot Dead By Rival Cult Group (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by Fira09(m): 12:23pm On Jul 23, 2022
BREAKING: Suspected cult group murders Osun Prince

A son of Oba Abdulahi Okunloye the Olofa of Ofatedo, Yinusa Okunloye has been killed by a suspected cult group.

A 43-year-old Okunloye was murdered in the wee hours of Saturday at his residence in Ofatedo, Egbedore Local Government area of Osun State.

Sources told DAILY POST that the prince was called out of his house around 12am on Saturday and was shot in the chest.

Fear gripped the hearts of people in the community as some men in a car welding guns were spotted around 8am on Saturday at Ofatedo.

There was a roadblock as at 8am in the community while businesses were closed down.

The Osun State Police Command Public Relations Officer, SP Yemisi Opalola confirmed the incident.

She said a group of suspected cultists numbering three invaded Olofa street, Ofatedo and called Okunloye out of his room and shot him in his chest.

She disclosed that the prince later died and his remains deposited at UNIOSUN Teaching Hospital mortuary for autopsy.

Opalola said no arrest has been made but promised that “frantic efforts are on to arrest the suspects.”

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/23/suspected-cult-group-murders-osun-prince/

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by RevolverOcelot(m): 12:35pm On Jul 23, 2022
Where the security personnel that supposed to be protecting the Prince.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by Cypress042(m): 12:37pm On Jul 23, 2022
One won't get drown in a River if he stays far away and didn't go close to the River body.

He must have had an unfinished business with those niggars.

Is a pity, R.I.P to him sad

109 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by Flukey: 12:51pm On Jul 23, 2022
Omg cry

Was he a cultist also or perhaps the sins of the father thingy? Rip to the dead!

Please anyone with a kind heart should kindly send me #200 into my account, so i can withdraw the last #800 i have in there. It will definitely go a long way Thank you so much #kisses.
2 2 6 4 1 1 3 7 8 8 u b a.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by Horeb147(m): 12:51pm On Jul 23, 2022
Wow

1 Like

Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by richard870(m): 12:51pm On Jul 23, 2022
When the wicked rules... cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by Melodydoctor: 12:51pm On Jul 23, 2022
Bad news

4 Likes

Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by Sultty(m): 12:52pm On Jul 23, 2022
why osun now sad. The prince is probably involved in cult related activity i guess

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by OgaDeyVex: 12:52pm On Jul 23, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by Sheuns(m): 12:52pm On Jul 23, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by JAWBONE(m): 12:52pm On Jul 23, 2022
It seems since Oyetola lost, he has left the state on autopilot

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by illicit(m): 12:52pm On Jul 23, 2022
Eeyah

1 Like

Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by princeade86(m): 12:52pm On Jul 23, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by Karlovich: 12:53pm On Jul 23, 2022
embarassed Afon*** and crime again!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by kiiingemmy(m): 12:53pm On Jul 23, 2022
anyways My People

Do You download Movies from Netnaija and you are tired of the ads/pop ups?

Just visit https://thenetnaija.me to download your movies/tvseries without the pop up ads

It takes you to straight download.

5 Likes

Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 23, 2022
RevolverOcelot:
Not all prince have security, some use thugs and their brothers around to protect each other. Maybe he stayed apart.

2 Likes

Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by bhella10: 12:53pm On Jul 23, 2022
Another problem
Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by dahnimoh(m): 12:53pm On Jul 23, 2022
K

Why?
Rip

1 Like

Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by Brendaniel: 12:53pm On Jul 23, 2022
The way I hate cultism ehn! I blame the government sha, as for me if I were president or governor I will make cultism very unfashionable that people will look at it like one of the worst things to do.

For me once you are caught as a cultist, either death by firing squad or we draft you into the army as volunteer without pay and put you in the hottest battle front for the next 4 years, if you survive we will start paying after 4 years, because staying in prison is waste of tax payers money on you for being useless, except we lock you in prison and you are working for free for the government as a labourer, but you must be useful to the government or we send you to the great beyond.

For me if you are a cultist it's either you leave the sane environment for sane people or you join soldiers in battle fighting insane terrorists and if there are no terrorist to fight in the country, we will donate you to countries that have to help them fight for free, you must be useful if you are to stay on planet earth.

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by arantess: 12:54pm On Jul 23, 2022
they are all cultists

next
Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by ImoleNaija: 12:54pm On Jul 23, 2022
They would likely be caught soon & their youthful years would be wasted within prison walls. Awon werey

1 Like

Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by emmabest2000(m): 12:54pm On Jul 23, 2022
RevolverOcelot:

Security personnel ?
They killed Securities more than ordinary people these days

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by mrkings84(m): 12:56pm On Jul 23, 2022
APC GANGSTERS ON THE LOOSE.
EVERYONE NEEDS TO BE CAREFUL FOR NOW.

INSECURITY ALL OVER THE PLACE.

1 Like

Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by Samuelnze(m): 12:56pm On Jul 23, 2022
Heart Breaking.
This is what happens when insane group of hoodlums are incharge of the helm of affairs of an unstable country..
And one druggie wants to grab power to kill it kpata kpata for us.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by Newyorkitis(m): 12:56pm On Jul 23, 2022
Instead of the photograph of the victim, you are showing us the photograph of a police officer.

12 Likes

Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by Realtalk20: 12:56pm On Jul 23, 2022
The wicked eat the wicked . Evil consumes its own .

Cultists killing cultist matters.. All is right with the world again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

32-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling Neighbor's 13-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos / Perfect Akudo: Missing UNIBEN Student (Photos) / Nursing Students Rape 6-yr-old Pupil In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.