Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

ASOMUGHA NNAMDI DAVID (mendy31) Is A Fraudster - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASOMUGHA NNAMDI DAVID (mendy31) Is A Fraudster (577 Views)

Senusi Ashe Blessing Is A Fraudster / Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster / Ifeanyi Nnamdi Okafor Built The Electric Keke Napep 'Made In Aba' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASOMUGHA NNAMDI DAVID (mendy31) Is A Fraudster by INSPECTORMAX: 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2022
My Ordeal with ASOMUGHA NNAMDI DAVID (Mendy31)

I contacted Mendy on 31 Dec 2021 to help purchase a Sienna XLE 2010 model in perfect condition.
During this period, ASOMUGHA DAVID (Mendy) would reply my message close to the speed of light.
After different chats, I paid a total sum of 3.6million naira to bring the vehicle (2010 Sienna XLE ) in PERFECT CONDITION.
He said all I had to do was relax and get the car in good condition.
Around late April- early may, he contacted me that there’s an increment in the custom fee and I’ll have to add an extra 500k to the previous #3.6m I paid to him earlier.
After back and forth, I told him no problem,I’ll pay the fee.
I asked him if he needs the extra money in early May and he replied that I should not worry that he’s handling everything already.
I kept asking for updates from him and he started avoiding my calls and messages.
He will pick up my call sometimes and tell me the car is almost ready and I should not worry
He gave his brother my contact and told his bro to be dealing with me.
I called him and sent numerous messages but this Fraudster wouldn't reply me.
I came to Lagos to check the car but found the car in a distorted shape at a panelbeater's shop. I called him but he didn’t pick up my calls.
After much back and forth, I decided to pick up the car and balance them 570k
500k for the custom
33k for the battery
37k (The Bro said they paid demurrage )

After taking the car to the mechanic village (with a close mechanic I trusted ) we noticed they removed the catalyst already.
Probably that was why they went to dump it in the panel beater garage.

DO NOT HAVE ANY TRANSACTION WITH IABNL

office address: 164 Akilo Road Ogba
Number : +234 803 407 6796
Account detail: 0030907264 (Acess Bank)

DO NOT HAVE ANY TRANSACTION WITH ASOMUGHA NNAMDI DAVID (MENDY31)
HE’S A CERTIFIED FRAUDSTER.

Numbers are +234 903 597 3614, +234 806 649 1815

Account details are

Asomugha
GTB

Asomugha
Sterling

once I have other details of this fraudster, ima add them to the above.

After taking the car to another mechanic village I had to spend over 600k to change major issues on the car.

I bought a new battery for the car because it didn't come with a battery

I changed the wheel screen
Transmission
Ac compressor
Panel beater work and I had to paint it due to many scratches
The side mirror and case shattered
2 backlight broken
Changed the 2 front seat
Horn and fits.
The radio and disc mechanism
The catalyst wasn’t there
Had to buy and gauge the oil
General washing of the car myself
Bought Jack&whealspanner
Among others …

1 Like

Re: ASOMUGHA NNAMDI DAVID (mendy31) Is A Fraudster by FRAUDMENDY31(m): 1:32pm On Jul 23, 2022
THE FRAUDSTER FACE

STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAMMER!!!

1 Like

Re: ASOMUGHA NNAMDI DAVID (mendy31) Is A Fraudster by buygala(m): 1:55pm On Jul 23, 2022
Na wa o embarassed
Re: ASOMUGHA NNAMDI DAVID (mendy31) Is A Fraudster by Smithkline200: 4:06pm On Jul 23, 2022
So how did you get in contact with him.

You knew him online and paid or you have known him offline.

This is bad, from your narration you paid for a pre-ordered car.
I have learnt, i rather walk to a dealer and discuss terms, inspect, inspect again and again then make payment of whatever I'm buying..

Sorry about your ordeal.

1 Like

Re: ASOMUGHA NNAMDI DAVID (mendy31) Is A Fraudster by wunmi590(m): 5:18pm On Jul 23, 2022
Re: ASOMUGHA NNAMDI DAVID (mendy31) Is A Fraudster by FRAUDMENDY31(m): 9:56pm On Jul 23, 2022
Smithkline200:
So how did you get in contact with him.

You knew him online and paid or you have known him offline.

This is bad, from your narration you paid for a pre-ordered car.
I have learnt, i rather walk to a dealer and discuss terms, inspect, inspect again and again then make payment of whatever I'm buying..

Sorry about your ordeal.

Yeah knew him online here on this Forun but didn’t know he’s a CERTIFIED FRAUDSTER with past good records waiting to orchestrate his SCAM scheme lols

(1) (Reply)

. / Extremely Clean 2008 Honda Accord With Original Custom Duty / !!!!SOLD SOLD SOLD Toyota Corolla 2007 Sport Ibadan Neatly Used 08140857737

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.