Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) (46827 Views)

Response To A Nairalander's UK Japa Experience. / Japa Experience From Lagos To Canada / Poland Work Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by bensky: 2:19am On Jul 31, 2022
Thanks.
BritishNaija:

You can apply to get Any of the Schegen Country Visa, Preferable Austria, As this will give you best access to slovania and from there you work your documents up.
Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by krissconnect(m): 3:13am On Jul 31, 2022
Following massively bro.. guess I'm gonna try Poland after all.
Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by Fahdiga(m): 6:11am On Jul 31, 2022

1 Like

Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by ekanDamie: 8:51am On Jul 31, 2022
shomutuski:

Run am yourself, get schools apply to and from there i go fit help you. Good schools with cheap tuition
Can we chat pls on WhatsApp or sth
Or u can just hi me via mail first madelemore138@gmail
Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by damlawrence101: 10:01am On Jul 31, 2022
Hello bro
Pls how cheap is Poland uni for undergraduate student
And can I wrk as an UNDERGRADUATE INTERNATIONAL STUDENT

1 Like

Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by Spanishmilf(m): 12:21pm On Jul 31, 2022
TNORWAY:
that pettyprinces dis,gust me alot......she better get out of this thread I hope.

Let me tag you to another interesting thread(USA) with alot of photos too to take you down memory lane.
can u send me daniel houston thread link please
Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by NickyNickel(m): 1:35pm On Jul 31, 2022
Last time I was following one of the polish thread, there was high visa denial from at their embassy..has the statistics dropped??
Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by Kly003: 4:12pm On Jul 31, 2022
Hello Guys, Again! My bad.. I've been very busy of late and couldn't take out time to keep my story and experience going...

Before moving on to my story, please i wish to reiterate and make things clear, This thread is a polish thread that talks about my experience from an honest view. I kindly will not allow this thread to be derailed to other countries. If perhaps, you have other countries you have in sight or mind, you can PM the person in charge rather than spilling it here to distort the purpose.

Before commencing with my story, i will hurriedly go through the previous questions asked and attend to them first....

I beleive we have an understanding. lets go then!

10 Likes

Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by TNORWAY: 4:14pm On Jul 31, 2022
Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by DannyFX2638: 4:16pm On Jul 31, 2022
Op try add pictures.. thanks

1 Like

Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by Kly003: 4:19pm On Jul 31, 2022
Not sure of the recent denials rate, but denials were more back then because of the misinformation and fake financial docs people used..... A simple understanding to this thing will help you get it...

Now payslip has been scrapped and bank statement is now as a finanicial doc....

People get denied for the following.

1. Wrong and obviously faked financial docs

2. Use of some agents who gave conflicting information

3. Unbelievable stance to justify your travel- i.e Imagine a man of 38 going for Bsc, the chances are your visa denial will be high..

4. Poor performance during interview session

5. Wrong intinery booking and acomodation

6. Conflict of information from your filled visa application form versus your statments made during interview....

7. Insufficienct funding from sponsor or skeptism on the relationship you have with your sponsor

Lots and lots of reason...

Don't come asking me to dwell more on this, you may visit polish thread for that on details.... My objective here is to share my experience...

NickyNickel:
Last time I was following one of the polish thread, there was high visa denial from at their embassy..has the statistics dropped??

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by Kly003: 4:19pm On Jul 31, 2022
Its been almost a year.... this is not a fresh experience.

DannyFX2638:
Op try add pictures..
thanks

1 Like

Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by Kly003: 4:22pm On Jul 31, 2022
Polish schools are amongst the cheapest, yet one of the most ranked schools in the EU, to be precise, you can get a school for as low as 400k a semester.....

Also. Unlike the UK, Polish law allows students to work full time, your ID card which is called legitimcja in Polish defines your student validity and your working permit.. Yes! Student can work full time.

damlawrence101:
Hello bro
Pls how cheap is Poland uni for undergraduate student
And can I wrk as an UNDERGRADUATE INTERNATIONAL STUDENT

5 Likes

Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by ayswagga5: 5:08pm On Jul 31, 2022
How cheap is accommodation over there

1 Like

Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by Kly003: 5:15pm On Jul 31, 2022
From subsequent stories, i will be adding recent pictures from here in Poland... The story is about to get more fun..

Story continues

Guys, soon we arrived Istanbul on Transit and it was then i was surprised to see the hell we've been living in Nigeria, The Airport was everything unlike Murtala Muhammed Aurport, it was lit, bright and we lots of foreigners from different works of life. Little wonder, do they call Turkey the business capital of the world. The moment you leave that naija Airport, you are sure to witness a different wonderful world... The checks was easy and seamless, we had about 3 hours before gettinf set for our next flight. I was not alone, i was with my friend we travelled from Benin and we met other Nigerian Girls too on the plane as we moved all together.

After all the checks, we retired to sit in a lounge together, looking aroung and keeping close eyes with the departure time for our flight on a large display to know when we should move... You could see top international brands there in Istanbul... Zara, Louis Vuitton and top brands.... The chanderliers and the lightening system at the Airport was so bright that it could power the whole naija grin... While, my eyes was marauding everywhere, you could see some beautiful turkish ladies, looking slim and fit but beaitiful.... So beautiful, that you may be tempted to stay longer at Istanbul... You could see the excitment in their eyes when you lurk eye contact with them. They are always currious to know whats its like being black- Nigerian.

Myself and my other Benin guy didn't dull, we sat in the midst of some turkish girl and another from Egypt and had decent conversations, talked really deep and exchanged contact with her. At this time, i was using the Wifi at the Airport, although it was 1 hour timed, but the network was super fast.... I spoke with some of my friends on whatsapp Video call that moment with Rukya, I called a friend of mine in Naija and everywhere was so dark... i was like "Chai, so na wetin i be dey experience for naija" Rukya, was also surprised and was asking whats wrong with his environment, i just laugh tell am say, it was night then... You could see from her eyes she was still surprised. It wasn't long before, some of Rukya girl friends came and joined us, they offered us some tea and sweat, they laughed at us while we weregulping the tea giving them funny facial expression like its funny. Guys, it was fun... Meanwhile the other two naija girls who we borded the same plane with were with us but in a different seat alone... As benin guys, we no dull, as we were with these girls gisting and having drinks together. Most of them are muslim but very beautiful. As in, very beautiful!

See, Istanbul Airport is so big that if you waka anyhow you fit lost... so i was always taking my move in short distance. I tried looking to get some few chops and things to eat. I didn't understand their food.... Las las i sha manage the tea does ladies gave us.. Soon, it was time for them to leave, we hugged and parted.. Exchanged whatsapp numbers and we still chat till this very moment, but for distance.... Anyways, that was before i met polish girls who would steal and pluck your heart and eyes away with their beauty and physique..

So we went and sat with this other naija ladies, it was almost time and then we moved all togethe to where they would check us again, it was a quick check on our passport and that was it... A shuttle like bus was outside the Airport and conveyed us in a 5 minutes ride to where the plane was.... it was all fun galore, this time body don tire person.... I just wanted to do and entire poland so i relax... We got into the plane and i had a beautiful American Polish i sat with.... She was so nutty but beautiful and open minded.. she got some piercing and tatoo and wore a face cap.... We flowed and talked all along. She offered to house me if accomodation was going to an issue, cos we were to arrive warsaw late that night at about 11 pm and my city was still 5 hours train to the destination. I had guys who were ready to pick me too at the Airport, i was tempted to say Yes! I didn't say No too, i left my options open..

While at the plain, they served us some cup like food, it was so small that my palm alone could wrap all the food at once. I sha, made do with it and took wine and juice to step down.... Istanbul to Warsaw was about 3 hours, and we landed safely..

I have to say Poland International Airport in Warsaw wasn't as beautiful as Istanbul but it was also a beauty to behold... we hurriedly rushed down, the lady asked if i kew my way to the control border checked and worked me there, she spoke polish to some border patrol officer and they had to direct my friend and those girls together. I reacged to hug her, sadly she didn't let out her number and i maybe understand. some people can just be nice to you, show you care and still not let out their number. When a white person help you, they do it whole heartedly without any restrain in their heart... They still may not even date you. So i was on a long cue with other people, some from pakistan nationality, some from turkey, zimbabwe, we had different nationality there... But it was always easy to recongnise your own naija person, i could hear and see someone from far speaking yoruba at his loudest voice with another guy- they were about three in numbers. My Benin Guy was like "All these once most show theirself where-ever they enter' I Just laughed and didn't bother to reach out. We queued until it was my turn... They checked my visa page and stamped me in, it was a very quick one, my friend was also stamped in.... The other girls were stamped in and then we parted from there, the girls had some people who came welcoming them and picked them from the Airport. For we, i had to call my guys and they showed up in matter of 30 minutes, we rushed to pick up our luggage and have it all ready removing the seals it was wrapped on.

"Omo Richard, we need change money oo" My friend said, i told him not yet cos i was told, Airports rate are higher, but we can change it outside the Airport at a cheaper rate... I sha changed 50 dollars to their local curriency which was in zlotty... i had about 150 dollars left... At least, i said, that money changed will enable get my sim card and train ticket before i change the remaing one....

Omo at that time i started panicking. My money go soon finsih oo.. I thought, hpw i wan take survive if this money finish quick like this... Before thinking too long, my friends called and asked us to come out of the Airport, they hugges us and took us to a cab... I was really thirsty and needed to drink water but my friend paid for me... I thanked him and asked him how much it was, i wanted to know the price so i can know the cost of things there.. Omo water wasn't cheap there... I weak! So we boarded a taxi and sat across facing each other. It was a luxurious taxi, where you all sit and face each other, we were heading straight to the train station that nigh to book a train against tomorow... While we were at the train station, my friend asked me to come with him and bring my passport, and that was how i got my first sim card lycamobile.... He paid again for me. He was really nice and he also paid for the Taxi.... He insisted i spend the night with him, but i never wanted to, because i felt i have inconvenienced him alot... I just wanted to arrive at my school and get to stay at the accomodation my school already reserved for me, i told him i was going to leave that night.. we all parted ways, also with my nigerian Benin friend, he was going to a different city from me.... I booked my train and i was shown my my friend there my sit number.... We parted...

Story continues

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by Kly003: 5:17pm On Jul 31, 2022
Depends on the city tho... If you are stayin in the student dorm, its like 400 -500 zl a month (with all utility bills inclusive) that equates to about 75k in naira... but if you stay outide the dormitory, rents can go as high as 1000- 1500 zlotty...thats about 250k a month

ayswagga5:
How cheap is accommodation over there

4 Likes

Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by TheStrongest: 6:40pm On Jul 31, 2022
I come dey feel like say I dey the Place with you grin grin...

You're a good storyteller bro.. Abeg more oo.

Polish babes cute, no doubt...

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by Hardeywale05(m): 6:49pm On Jul 31, 2022
Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by Honlucas: 6:55pm On Jul 31, 2022
Hardeywale05:
[quote author=Honlucas post=115190

bro?
Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by Hardeywale05(m): 7:03pm On Jul 31, 2022
[quote author=Honlucas post=115257086][/quote]don’t worry again bro. I was trying to tell you the name of the trend you asked for but I later saw that someone has sent you the link

1 Like

Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by jeffmatt4u(m): 7:26pm On Jul 31, 2022
Bro, add pictures so that the sweetness can be raised to power 2.

Following you bumber to bumber

4 Likes

Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by Munachimso30(m): 7:44pm On Jul 31, 2022
BritishNaija:

Thank you. I have literally Travelled all the Schengen Zones, It would have been Austria or Germany, But I decided slovenia is the best to stay put more.
Can you help a brother please ?
Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by Munachimso30(m): 8:06pm On Jul 31, 2022
Omo this trend sweet like coconut, please can’t wait to be my turn
Life outside Naija sweet die ooh
Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by Munachimso30(m): 8:07pm On Jul 31, 2022
Op can’t wait abeg, continue
I really need help please
Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 31, 2022
Munachimso30:

Can you help a brother please ?

How?
Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by Kly003: 9:31pm On Jul 31, 2022
Guys, in the pursuit for success and greener pasture, there are laws you all must know. These laws must be adhered to, followed and kept in heart. Never forget these laws. If you don't keep this to mind, you may crash or have a stunted progress...

Law 1- When you travel, as a newbie who is trying to settle in, never be too quick to fall to the pressure of sending money back home. Give yourself atleast a year to get very balanced (in most cases, less than a year you are fine, in few cases you are still struggling after a year)

Law 2- if you are not travelling the legal way (studies or work) you may regret it, you may later make it but it will take you a longer years of suffering, regrets and depression. Some may never even make it. The best way to become a legal residence is always through studies.... See bah! School is a scam only in naija, when you study here, even as an undergraduate you are eligible to work for top multinational companies.... Your BSc is worshiped here, not to even talk about your Msc.... You will never regret if you come through studies and follow through. I repeat, you will never regret.

Law 3- Mingle more with the foreigners and learn from them, they are the people who can really help you. A black man can't help you, he is by default angry and jealous to watch you not progress than him. Need I tell you my job I got for a multinational firm was gotten through a ladies referral in Poland? Did we date-No! It's why I always debunk the cases of racism because people preach about it to the. Extreme as tho some blacks don't show reasons to be hated on.

Rule 4- Stay away from Nigerian ladies... They have nothing to offer you. I don't mean, you shouldnt talk or discuss with them.. But I recommend not dating them. Look, travelling comes with its downsides and that is majorly LONELINESS... In the pool of attraction, most of these ladies aren't attractive to foreigners, rather its the naija guys who always get attracted to foreign ladies... You don't want anyone who will milk you and have no value in your life. When you Start making money here, you will be tempted by many of these naija girls to date them. Don't! I repeat Don't.... They are looking to prey on you because no one looks their way at this phase.

5. Remember home- Some spend years travelling and never look to remember where they came from. It's possible because they are still illegal and yet to get their papers, however when you are settled and well to do, always remember home and where you came from. If you have a brother who always asks for money. Invite him over and take him out of naija.... Let's be honest.... When you say it's not easy here you know you lie.... Stop those lies and help your siblings to travel rather than sending money all the time making them your slaves. .

Stick to this laws and you will be fine, be open to foreigners... Seek to build network with them, you will never loose. You musn't date all but you will sure get the best of their friendship.

My story continues on my experience. Next

103 Likes 17 Shares

Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by OscarJaden(m): 9:39pm On Jul 31, 2022
Kly003:
Guys, in the pursuit for success and greener pasture, there are laws you all must know. These laws must be adhered to, followed and kept in heart. Never forget these laws. If you don't keep this to mind, you may crash or have a stunted progress...

Law 1- When you travel, as a newbie who is trying to settle in, never be too quick to fall to the pressure of sending money back home. Give yourself atleast a year to get very balanced (in most cases, less than a year you are fine, in few cases you are still struggling after a year)

Law 2- if you are not travelling the legal way (studies or work) you may regret it, you may later make it but it will take you a longer years of suffering, regrets and depression. Some may never even make it. The best way to become a legal residence is always through studies.... See bah! School is a scam only in naija, when you study here, even as an undergraduate you are eligible to work for top multinational companies.... Your BSc is worshiped here, not to even talk about your Msc.... You will never regret if you come through studies and follow through. I repeat, you will never regret.

Law 3- Mingle more with the foreigners and learn from them, they are the people who can really help you. A black man can't help you, he is by default angry and jealous to watch you not progress than him. Need I tell you my job I got for a multinational firm was gotten through a ladies referral in Poland? Did we date-No! It's why I always debunk the cases of racism because people preach about it to the. Extreme as tho some blacks don't show reasons to be hated on.

Rule 4- Stay away from Nigerian ladies... They have nothing to offer you. I don't mean, you shouldnt talk or discuss with them.. But I recommend not dating them. Look, travelling comes with its downsides and that is majorly LONELINESS... In the pool of attraction, most of these ladies aren't attractive to foreigners, rather its the naija guys who always get attracted to foreign ladies... You don't want anyone who will milk you and have no value in your life. When you Start making money here, you will be tempted by many of these naija girls to date them. Don't! I repeat Don't.... They are looking to prey on you because no one looks their way at this phase.

5. Remember home- Some spend years travelling and never look to remember where they came from. It's possible because they are still illegal and yet to get their papers, however when you are settled and well to do, always remember home and where you came from. If you have a brother who always asks for money. Invite him over and take him out of naija.... Let's be honest.... When you say it's not easy here you know you lie.... Stop those lies and help your siblings to travel rather than sending money all the time making them your slaves. .

Stick to this laws and you will be fine, be open to foreigners... Seek to build network with them, you will never loose. You musn't date all but you will sure get the best of their friendship.

My story continues on my experience. Next
you to much bros....
Number 4 hit me
I won't even do it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by favinvest: 10:04pm On Jul 31, 2022
Number 4:

i think our Naija gurls need to up their game oo..

cos even friends from other countries are advising same thing

nice Laws from @Kly003

3 Likes

Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by tripoli007(m): 10:12pm On Jul 31, 2022
BritishNaija:

Can work in luxemburg or Must you go to Hungary? I have lux. But restuarant workers they need, i got one person and the pressure on me for the second is much, i'm days behind schedule to submit the second persons details.

Evening boss ,please I am interested in this , I reside in naija .
Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by flowbjones(m): 10:35pm On Jul 31, 2022
Omo this place sweet o.
Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by pansophist(m): 10:35pm On Jul 31, 2022
Debo54:

Hey Madam pety princess like your name connotes you must be very pety! I have lived in Europe the Uk and Germany working for over 5 years and I can confidently tell you polish people are the slaves of Europe just as Africans are struggling to run away from their country they are also struggling to run away. Don't come here deceiving innocent people. I hardly comment or come on here, just to clear the airways that's why I did comment. Have a good day mentally enslaved individual.

What a foolish statement. Because you live in Europe doesn't mean you are making sense. How can Polish people be the slave of Europe when most Polish people live in Poland? Are the Chinese the slave of the world since almost all countries have Chinese towns even Nigeria?

By the virtue of being a citizen of the European Union, Poles can travel and establish residency in any of the EU member states, just like Nigerians can do with the ecowas. There are more Nigerians in all African countries than Namibians for example, are Nigerian slaves of Africa? Nonsense talk.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by flowbjones(m): 10:35pm On Jul 31, 2022
OscarJaden:
you to much bros....
Number 4 hit me
I won't even do it

No 5 tho. E touch me I swear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Dogs Check Luggage At Lagos Airport (Video) / 10 Things You Need To Do When You First Get To Canada / Terrible Accident Along Abuja Road Akwanga Nasarawa - Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.