Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Victor Osimhen's Inlaws Call Him Out Over Debts Of €69,000 & $439,000USD (vid) - Sports (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Osimhen's Inlaws Call Him Out Over Debts Of €69,000 & $439,000USD (vid) (61482 Views)

Basketball: Nigeria Loses To Australia 108 - 69 / I Sold Pure Water On Lagos Streets, Life Was Tough - Victor Osimhen / Victor Osimhen Scores Fastest Goal In Belgian League (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Osimhen's Inlaws Call Him Out Over Debts Of €69,000 & $439,000USD (vid) by WatchYourSix: 10:42pm On Jul 24, 2022
Sensiblerealist:
You open mouth dey talk that kind thing and you still dey form Van Damme.
If hand reach you now.......

U like to cap...
I no commit crime..
But just wan run mouth...

Continue...if you tire...you go stop...
Better still go call police so say i talk say if person try to spoil my source of income like Victor inlaw....i go run am street..
Re: Victor Osimhen's Inlaws Call Him Out Over Debts Of €69,000 & $439,000USD (vid) by Sensiblerealist: 10:44pm On Jul 24, 2022
Seems this narrative is quite plausible. I know definitely that the in-law is being economical with the truth as he never even mentioned the remaining tranches of payment. He probably believed most of the initial payment was going bro end up with him. He even let slip that the whole family is against him and his wife.
Make dem fight for their right if they have a case. If not, they should hold their peace

jide4lagos:
This is the story.

His original manager in Nigeria had already agreed 2m with William thé foreign agent and Victor told William that those guys were no his manager again, so hé brought in his inlaw telling him that instead of thé Money going out to outsiders, hé should bé thé manager and will bé using thé Money to take care of the family.

But Victor been a badguy wasnt ready to share shishi with anybody, hé set thé inlaw up when thé inlaw started complaining about what hé was seeing (as an Abule Egba person).

Those Nigeria agent have already Taken to CAS in Swiss, but they dont have case against him because normally they were supposed to have signe just 2 Years contract with him according to FIFA's roule but they signed 5 Years.

There is alot to thé story but all and all Victor no bé good person and thé inlaw na MUMU
Re: Victor Osimhen's Inlaws Call Him Out Over Debts Of €69,000 & $439,000USD (vid) by generalwo(m): 11:26pm On Jul 24, 2022
jide4lagos:
FUFU, you can check my past posts and sée who i am. I worked my ass UP. Drove Uber make Money and currently in France for my masters and going to canda by septembre for my PHD. I know you are still somewhere in your village still thinking of what to eat This night. Arindin we lift by lifting others

.... Odeh.... Upon all werin you don talk... I no see where u say you get sense..... Even if goat go France come back... Na goat e still be...
Re: Victor Osimhen's Inlaws Call Him Out Over Debts Of €69,000 & $439,000USD (vid) by jide4lagos(m): 11:36pm On Jul 24, 2022
Your father Na ewu and your mother toto na maggot filled. Idiot
generalwo:
.... Odeh.... Upon all werin you don talk... I no see where u say you get sense..... Even if goat go France come back... Na goat e still be...
Re: Victor Osimhen's Inlaws Call Him Out Over Debts Of €69,000 & $439,000USD (vid) by generalwo(m): 12:50am On Jul 25, 2022
jide4lagos:
Your father Na ewu and your mother toto na maggot filled. Idiot
.... You don't respect your parents so I don't expect you to respect other people's own.... Odeh.....
Re: Victor Osimhen's Inlaws Call Him Out Over Debts Of €69,000 & $439,000USD (vid) by chinchum(m): 1:42am On Jul 25, 2022
TWoods:

But you know that will never be the case. Once he establishes this precedent, his family will be asking for $50k every year. The problem here isn't victor, it is a family that feels entitled to the sweat of his brow. Why cant he buy cars with HIS money? Go work for yours.
he will have enough justification to tell them to go to hell now. Anyone who got 20 million and still reporting (s)he is poor will be blackmailed.
Re: Victor Osimhen's Inlaws Call Him Out Over Debts Of €69,000 & $439,000USD (vid) by TWoods(m): 2:14am On Jul 25, 2022
wirinet:

You are one of those that always defend the rich and castigate the poor or vulnerable. Why is it only the poor inlaw you are attacking and find nothing wrong with Osimhen's conduct.

Why does the in-law feel entitled to his money? What conduct? Spending his money as he sees fit? I'm not defending the rich, just thinking assuming the rich owe you, just because, is wrong.
Re: Victor Osimhen's Inlaws Call Him Out Over Debts Of €69,000 & $439,000USD (vid) by wandyvirus(m): 4:46am On Jul 25, 2022
You and all the over 200 criminal minds induced by chronic poverty and a mentally debilitating illness identified as Great Gatsby Syndrome liking your post are a danger to this world. Criminals like you should be taken out of this world promptly.
I don't know what transpired as I was not involved and frankly it is none of my business.
But my business is idiots like you who think this way. You have a deal with someone about money to be paid, stick to it. It matters not if the person has seen the monies before or not. This thinking shows you and all those liking your post have not evolved mentally as a human and are just slightly above the brain grade of a rodent.
Like rats, over 200 of you are supporting what you will never take from anyone else.
The world will fumigate your types pretty soon.
Greedy lots!!!

Snapchat:

20k Euros na small money. Shey if Victor no bring am in for the deal. He go ever fit touch that kind money?. That’s about 8.5million o
Re: Victor Osimhen's Inlaws Call Him Out Over Debts Of €69,000 & $439,000USD (vid) by wirinet(m): 5:56am On Jul 25, 2022
TWoods:

Why does the in-law feel entitled to his money? What conduct? Spending his money as he sees fit? I'm not defending the rich, just thinking assuming the rich owe you, just because, is wrong.

Are you talking generally or in relation to this specific case? In this case neither the inlaw nor Victor Osimhen was entitled to the money.

Then on a general case, your immediate family is entitled to some of your success. Why?
Because you could not have made it all by yourself. Afterall you did not drop from heaven.

Due to the poverty and lack of social security in sub saharan Africa. Most of us need family support just to survive. To feed, school, have a roof over our heads and even treat medical issues, we require the help of close family members - parents, brothers, sisters, aunts and uncles. Victor cannot tell us that he got to where he is today without help from any family member. Sometimes the family has to make sacrifices just to push one person out of poverty. It is often expected that the person would help other family members once he or she is made.
But the reverse is now the case with the black man. Once he has made it, he immediately start seeing his immediate family as a burden and an embarrassment . He lives extravagant life and feels happy to see the family he left behind living in poverty. I have seen too many of such examples in Nigeria. In fact most families such situations, whereby one man or woman is a billionaire but his blood brothers and sisters are living in poverty.
This is the main reason we fail to progress as a society, unlike the Jews, Indians and Arabs who make sure their kith and kin succeed along with them.

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen's Inlaws Call Him Out Over Debts Of €69,000 & $439,000USD (vid) by Calicoe: 7:11am On Jul 25, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Hmmn. I feel the brother-in-law is an ungrateful person. Osimhe called you to come and eat. He could have used anybody close to him but he chose you to front for him and gave you a whooping €20k just like that. Just let's call a spade a spade, that man is filled with jealousy and greed mentality.

He should have been straight with him from the beginning, tell him why he is bringing him in and how much he intends to give him from the amount. None of these would have happened
Re: Victor Osimhen's Inlaws Call Him Out Over Debts Of €69,000 & $439,000USD (vid) by TWoods(m): 7:26am On Jul 25, 2022
wirinet:

Are you talking generally or in relation to this specific case? In this case neither the inlaw nor Victor Osimhen was entitled to the money.

Since we both agree on this, why is the inlaw going on social media to claim that Victor owes him?

wirinet:

Then on a general case, your immediate family is entitled to some of your success. Why?
Because you could not have made it all by yourself. Afterall you did not drop from heaven.

Due to the poverty and lack of social security in sub saharan Africa. Most of us need family support just to survive. To feed, school, have a roof over our heads and even treat medical issues, we require the help of close family members - parents, brothers, sisters, aunts and uncles. Victor cannot tell us that he got to where he is today without help from any family member. Sometimes the family has to make sacrifices just to push one person out of poverty. It is often expected that the person would help other family members once he or she is made.

No they are not ENTITLED to any of your success. Who gave Victor the gift of football? His sister? What sacrifices did the family make to get him out of poverty? The family can make requests for help... but to go on social media to malign him is the very height of delusional arrogance. If i were Victor, that would be the end of any help i ever planned to render.

wirinet:

But the reverse is now the case with the black man. Once he has made it, he immediately start seeing his immediate family as a burden and an embarrassment . He lives extravagant life and feels happy to see the family he left behind living in poverty. I have seen too many of such examples in Nigeria. In fact most families such situations, whereby one man or woman is a billionaire but his blood brothers and sisters are living in poverty.

Huh? This is an issue that is squarely endemic with the black man. Have you ever heard of Jeff Bezos siblings? Bill Gates? How many of their siblings are out there screaming that their "brother" must drag them out of poverty? We don't want to work, we rather reap where we did not sow.

wirinet:

This is the main reason we fail to progress as a society, unlike the Jews, Indians and Arabs who make sure their kith and kin succeed along with them.

This is a joke right? grin grin grin We have failed to progress because the rich don't share their wealth with hangers-on and leeches... not poor governance, massive corruption, political inertia?
Re: Victor Osimhen's Inlaws Call Him Out Over Debts Of €69,000 & $439,000USD (vid) by TWoods(m): 7:27am On Jul 25, 2022
Calicoe:

He should have been straight with him from the beginning, tell him why he is bringing him in and how much he intends to give him from the amount. None of these would have happened

Or he could have simply taken his 20,000 euros and been grateful.
Re: Victor Osimhen's Inlaws Call Him Out Over Debts Of €69,000 & $439,000USD (vid) by Calicoe: 7:52am On Jul 25, 2022
TWoods:

Or he could have simply taken his 20,000 euros and been grateful.

As if it is easy to bear when you had almost 500k and ended up with 20k at the end
No matter how you look at it, he was used and that is why I said he should have been straight with him from the get go
Re: Victor Osimhen's Inlaws Call Him Out Over Debts Of €69,000 & $439,000USD (vid) by Vado(m): 7:52am On Jul 25, 2022
WatchYourSix:

U said the o u is on him yo fulfil obligation
Which obligation??
Please I ask again which obligation...??

Is the law and agent for real??
Did he actually broker this real??
Did he actually help Victor get a good club and transfer real??
I ask again..which obligation??

Victor is not under any obligation to pay his inlaw 500k dollars for him nothing other than dropping account number

Agidi lo paa Tupac (na stubbornness killed Tupac). You asked which obligation? What the man did for Victor in this case is what is called "a picker" in yahoo-yahoo and pickers take their cut even before the rest reaches the G boy. Can Osimehen try this shix with a white picker outside Nigeria and not pay him in full? Do you know that for merely dropping his account as you called it, the relative has made himself accessory to crime which can earn him a jail time or ban from the country where the deal originated? If it was easy and straightforward, then Victor should have done it himself.
Re: Victor Osimhen's Inlaws Call Him Out Over Debts Of €69,000 & $439,000USD (vid) by TWoods(m): 7:59am On Jul 25, 2022
Calicoe:

As if it is easy to bear when you had almost 500k and ended up with 20k at the end
No matter how you look at it, he was used and that is why I said he should have been straight with him from the get go

He wasn’t used. None of that money was his… he didn’t work for it. I’m glad you admit greed is ultimately what is driving his in law.
Re: Victor Osimhen's Inlaws Call Him Out Over Debts Of €69,000 & $439,000USD (vid) by Calicoe: 8:03am On Jul 25, 2022
TWoods:

He wasn’t used. None of that money was his… he didn’t work for it. I’m glad you admit greed is ultimately what is driving his in law.
Well we are both looking at it from different points of view, las las nothing concern us
Re: Victor Osimhen's Inlaws Call Him Out Over Debts Of €69,000 & $439,000USD (vid) by WatchYourSix: 8:09am On Jul 25, 2022
Vado:

Agidi lo paa Tupac (na stubbornness killed Tupac). You asked which obligation? What the man did for Victor in this case is what is called "a picker" in yahoo-yahoo and pickers take their cut even before the rest reaches the G boy. Can Osimehen try this shix with a white picker outside Nigeria and not pay him in full? Do you know that for merely dropping his account as you called it, the relative has made himself accessory to crime which can earn him a jail time or ban from the country where the deal originated? If it was easy and straightforward, then Victor should have done it himself.

Thank God you know say na picker work..
This is supposed to be risk free deal....picker is just being greedy untop money wey no be him own....
Victor present you as agent...
But you now want to claim real agent cut...u be agent?? U do any work??
Where that one dey happen?? Guyyyy??

You suffer.. you no sleep for night??....you work for money, bomb, learn hacking...do all manner...hammer 50m..

picker come dey yarn dust... illegal or no illegal....this money na free money for the picker...13million no be small raba....

Me I no be greedy person...even if na 1miilion Victor give me...na free money wey i no work for......no need for greed.

how can we be sayimg Victor is greedy ontop money show because of him sweat....this is not goverment money..no be national cake be this.... na. one person sweat make this deal come out....saying Victor is greedy no follow
Re: Victor Osimhen's Inlaws Call Him Out Over Debts Of €69,000 & $439,000USD (vid) by wirinet(m): 10:19am On Jul 25, 2022
TWoods:

Since we both agree on this, why is the inlaw going on social media to claim that Victor owes him?
This was an illegal business, just like 419 business. Victor provided the mule, inlaw provided the account and cover. Both have stake and share in the business. That's how 419, drug business and money laundering works.

No they are not ENTITLED to any of your success. Who gave Victor the gift of football? His sister? What sacrifices did the family make to get him out of poverty? The family can make requests for help... but to go on social media to malign him is the very height of delusional arrogance. If i were Victor, that would be the end of any help i ever planned to render.
Believe me a gift has to be nurtured. No baby is born that can play football from the womb. The baby even has to be born and survive first. Many people particularly family members makes lots of sacrifices for Victor to be born, nurtured, schooled and fed. Sometimes some siblings have to forgo their schooling and their career to sponsor just one of them, with the hope that the siblings will help train others. That used to the the social structure of igbo and Yoruba social structure in the past. My dad trained his brothers and sisters. When he died while i was very young, there were lots of rich uncles and aunties competing to adopt me.
Today greed, selfishness and ungratefulness has taken over our society.

Huh? This is an issue that is squarely endemic with the black man. Have you ever heard of Jeff Bezos siblings? Bill Gates? How many of their siblings are out there screaming that their "brother" must drag them out of poverty? We don't want to work, we rather reap where we did not sow.

Do you think Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates siblings live in poverty? You think they are crying because of $20k or even $100k?

This is a joke right? grin grin grin We have failed to progress because the rich don't share their wealth with hangers-on and leeches... not poor governance, massive corruption, political inertia?

You need to go out and learn how Jews, Arabs and indians take over wherever the go. Go to London, Australia, US and even Dubai. They are being taken over by Jews, Arabs and indians. How? A single immigrants would come, and in less than a few years he would bring his whole family. All living under one roof and working. They buy properties together and before a decade, they would take over the whole street. Furthermore go and read about the Kibbutz system and how it help Israel develop from nothing.

We blacks can't live with ourselves without negative emotions of jealousy, pride and avarice which at the end of the day render us all poorer.
Re: Victor Osimhen's Inlaws Call Him Out Over Debts Of €69,000 & $439,000USD (vid) by Vado(m): 11:37am On Jul 25, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Thank God you know say na picker work..
This is supposed to be risk free deal....picker is just being greedy untop money wey no be him own....
Victor present you as agent...
But you now want to claim real agent cut...u be agent?? U do any work??
Where that one dey happen?? Guyyyy??

You suffer.. you no sleep for night??....you work for money, bomb, learn hacking...do all manner...hammer 50m..

picker come dey yarn dust... illegal or no illegal....this money na free money for the picker...13million no be small raba....

Me I no be greedy person...even if na 1miilion Victor give me...na free money wey i no work for......no need for greed.

how can we be sayimg Victor is greedy ontop money show because of him sweat....this is not goverment money..no be national cake be this.... na. one person sweat make this deal come out....saying Victor is greedy no follow

Baba Victor earns all that in 2-3 weeks, e suppose fit gboju. Why you dey talk like this? Picked no care if you no sleep for 30days as the game dey go. You must pay him hin percentage. This thing na straightforward parole. It has always been said that one should always keep business business and family family. This matter no hard at all. You said him no be real agent, shebi because the matter cast na hin make us dey know that now. It’s Victor that will get distracted and disgraced if the matter escalates. Hin no need the bad press.
Re: Victor Osimhen's Inlaws Call Him Out Over Debts Of €69,000 & $439,000USD (vid) by WatchYourSix: 11:42am On Jul 25, 2022
Vado:

Baba Victor earns all that in 2-3 weeks, e suppose fit gboju. Why you dey talk like this? Picked no care if you no sleep for 30days as the game dey go. You must pay him hin percentage. This thing na straightforward parole. It has always been said that one should always keep business business and family family. This matter no hard at all. You said him no be real agent, shebi because the matter cast na hin make us dey know that now. It’s Victor that will get distracted and disgraced if the matter escalates. Hin no need the bad press.

500k dollars??...gboju??

Guy make we dead this matter...
Re: Victor Osimhen's Inlaws Call Him Out Over Debts Of €69,000 & $439,000USD (vid) by TWoods(m): 3:21pm On Jul 25, 2022
wirinet:

This was an illegal business, just like 419 business. Victor provided the mule, inlaw provided the account and cover. Both have stake and share in the business. That's how 419, drug business and money laundering works.

Believe me a gift has to be nurtured. No baby is born that can play football from the womb. The baby even has to be born and survive first. Many people particularly family members makes lots of sacrifices for Victor to be born, nurtured, schooled and fed. Sometimes some siblings have to forgo their schooling and their career to sponsor just one of them, with the hope that the siblings will help train others. That used to the the social structure of igbo and Yoruba social structure in the past. My dad trained his brothers and sisters. When he died while i was very young, there were lots of rich uncles and aunties competing to adopt me.
Today greed, selfishness and ungratefulness has taken over our society.

Do you think Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates siblings live in poverty? You think they are crying because of $20k or even $100k?

You need to go out and learn how Jews, Arabs and indians take over wherever the go. Go to London, Australia, US and even Dubai. They are being taken over by Jews, Arabs and indians. How? A single immigrants would come, and in less than a few years he would bring his whole family. All living under one roof and working. They buy properties together and before a decade, they would take over the whole street. Furthermore go and read about the Kibbutz system and how it help Israel develop from nothing.

We blacks can't live with ourselves without negative emotions of jealousy, pride and avarice which at the end of the day render us all poorer.

This is a boatload of nonsense. I live in the US and Jews or Indians are certainly not taking over. You’re simply justifying family feeling entitled to your work. I lived through that with my parents in Nigeria. Everyone felt entitled to their money (because my mom was a doctor) and my parents had the same attitude as yours. We had to go without many things just to accommodate this foolish idea.
Re: Victor Osimhen's Inlaws Call Him Out Over Debts Of €69,000 & $439,000USD (vid) by wirinet(m): 5:20pm On Jul 25, 2022
TWoods:

This is a boatload of nonsense. I live in the US and Jews or Indians are certainly not taking over. You’re simply justifying family feeling entitled to your work. I lived through that with my parents in Nigeria. Everyone felt entitled to their money (because my mom was a doctor) and my parents had the same attitude as yours. We had to go without many things just to accommodate this foolish idea.

You still have a long way to go to learn how prosperous societies are built. Just because you escaped poverty, you ran away from your families and fatherland to become second class citizen in another man's land.

Jews control the Media, film, financial and tech industries not only in the US but also in Europe. Mind you there are only about 14 million Jews in the world.

Look at this video particularly reason number 6 which deals with community development over personal satisfaction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeSrp-7TYGY
Re: Victor Osimhen's Inlaws Call Him Out Over Debts Of €69,000 & $439,000USD (vid) by TWoods(m): 11:41pm On Jul 25, 2022
wirinet:

You still have a long way to go to learn how prosperous societies are built. Just because you escaped poverty, you ran away from your families and fatherland to become second class citizen in another man's land.

Jews control the Media, film, financial and tech industries not only in the US but also in Europe. Mind you there are only about 14 million Jews in the world.

Look at this video particularly reason number 6 which deals with community development over personal satisfaction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeSrp-7TYGY

This is libelous nonsense. There is no way i can take you seriously with such scurrilous nazi propaganda...
Re: Victor Osimhen's Inlaws Call Him Out Over Debts Of €69,000 & $439,000USD (vid) by Snapchat: 12:00am On Jul 26, 2022
wandyvirus:
You and all the over 200 criminal minds induced by chronic poverty and a mentally debilitating illness identified as Great Gatsby Syndrome liking your post are a danger to this world. Criminals like you should be taken out of this world promptly.
I don't know what transpired as I was not involved and frankly it is none of my business.
But my business is idiots like you who think this way. You have a deal with someone about money to be paid, stick to it. It matters not if the person has seen the monies before or not. This thinking shows you and all those liking your post have not evolved mentally as a human and are just slightly above the brain grade of a rodent.
Like rats, over 200 of you are supporting what you will never take from anyone else.
The world will fumigate your types pretty soon.
Greedy lots!!!

Your father and mother are idiots. Greedy poverty stricken retards like your family members shouldn’t have business dealing with normal humans.
Re: Victor Osimhen's Inlaws Call Him Out Over Debts Of €69,000 & $439,000USD (vid) by makarenkohennad: 10:27am On Jul 27, 2022
All about payday loans: In a payday loan, what is considered collateral?

With so many options available to consumers today, it can be difficult to know which is the best option for you. One option that is gaining popularity is payday loans. What are payday loans? They are short-term loans that you can take out in order to cover expenses that come up right after your paycheck has been deposited. When considering a payday loan, what is considered collateral? Continue reading this article to find out. READ MORE https://loans-sd.com/payday-loan-what-is-considered-collateral/
Re: Victor Osimhen's Inlaws Call Him Out Over Debts Of €69,000 & $439,000USD (vid) by SavageResponse(m): 12:17pm On Apr 12, 2023
Ref
Re: Victor Osimhen's Inlaws Call Him Out Over Debts Of €69,000 & $439,000USD (vid) by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:18pm On Apr 12, 2023
any smart person knows that A) Lille only received half of the €71m move to Napoli and B) the Lille-Napoli move has been a big headache and that Lille blocked any further Agent fees (aka €6m in total) until the issue was resolved. it seems Lille never made any further agent fee payments. duh!

the important question that need to be asked is.... since Victor is the one who said they should create that company to cut off old agents, what was the deal in place as to how much of the €6m agent fees Victor was gonna take back for himself.
Re: Victor Osimhen's Inlaws Call Him Out Over Debts Of €69,000 & $439,000USD (vid) by Numerouno94(m): 2:33pm On Apr 12, 2023
Snapchat:

20k Euros na small money. Shey if Victor no bring am in for the deal. He go ever fit touch that kind money?. That’s about 8.5million o

my guy how far? it's bn a while, hope u gud?

Back to the topic, 20k Euros or not, Victor shuld honor the agreement if the man is actually saying the truth. Agreement is Agreement. And don't b surprised that 20k Euro fit b peanut for the in-law side.

Lets all try to honor any agreement made wit anybody.
Re: Victor Osimhen's Inlaws Call Him Out Over Debts Of €69,000 & $439,000USD (vid) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 12, 2023
kenzysmith:
But d man na still jealous ungrateful person someone u are benefitting from someone who brought u into d deal u went ahead to tell oshimen that he is posing at private jets, doing big boy up and down while his people are suffering how is it the in-law business? Na just inlaw e be to oshimen that should not give him d gut to say rubbish to oshimen na oshimen na go still take care of ur wife wey u dey nack too? See he mouth like my money. Oshimeh almost lost is life why playing for napoli causing him to wear face mask. Babu dey work monkey wan shop .The sister self be ekpaa follow her husband come tarnish oshimen image dey cry . U wan gain for oshimen sweat and still dey bad mouth am.
Over 360 million oooleeee! Ole! 13.8 million wey oshimen send give u no reach theif.
Osiemen use him to make extra money.He suppose to give the inlaw quarter of the extra he made through him.I no think say the inlaw na gold digger.Na osiemen be the gold digger because he invited his inlaw who is minding his own business

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

THE NIGERIAN YOUTH AND CADET TALENTS/ PLAYERS THREAD (Home and Abroad) / Why Footballers Get Cautioned When They Take Of Their Shirt To Celebrate A Goal? / Ronaldo Dragged After Super Cup Loss. Pictures!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.