Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Nigerians Should Vote Tinubu For Continuity Of My Regime: Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Should Vote Tinubu For Continuity Of My Regime: Buhari (819 Views)

Atiku Abubakar- My Regime As President Will Benefit The Igbos / Ahiazu/ezi 2023: Mbaise Online Lets Vote Hon. Emeka Chinedu PDP For Continuity. / Security Now Better Than Obasanjo, Jonathan Regime -buhari’s Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Should Vote Tinubu For Continuity Of My Regime: Buhari by LieDetector(m): 3:16pm On Jul 23, 2022
President Muhammadu Buhari has urged Nigerians to ensure continuity of his regime by voting for the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the 2023 presidential election.

“The forthcoming general elections will provide us with the opportunity to convince the electorate of the need for continuity to enable our party to consolidate on our achievements in the last 7 years,” Mr Buhari said.

The president, according to a statement by his spokesperson Femi Adesina on Friday, disclosed this while receiving a delegation from Nasarawa State.
“The Government and people of Nasarawa State, as usual, have a great role to play in returning our party to governance in the 2023 elections, in order to create a path for greater socio-economic growth and development.

“This is not only important for Nigeria alone but also for the West African Sub-Region,” the president was further quoted as saying.

Mr Buhari assumed office in 2015, promising to tackle corruption, fight insecurity and pursue economic prosperity for every Nigerian.

However, since he assumed office, insecurity has heightened as Boko Haram insurgents and rampaging bandits continue to kill as well as kidnap for ransom.

Earlier in the month, Boko Haram seized the Kuje prison in the Federal Capital Territory, freeing their members and other hardened criminals into the capital on the same day Mr Buhari’s advance convoy was attacked in Katsina.

Lamenting heightened insecurity, his spokesperson recently admitted that “life is nasty, brutish and nasty” under Mr Buhari’s regime.

In 2018, Nigeria displaced India to become the world’s poverty capital, according to a report by Brookings Institution, with the country’s total public debt hitting a whopping N41.60 trillion under the watch of the Buhari-led regime, according to the Debt Management Office.

A report by the World Bank released recently projected that inflation will plunge about 15 million Nigerians below poverty line under Mr Buhari regime.

“Overall, the “inflation shock” is estimated to result in about 15 million more Nigerians living in poverty between 2020 and 2022,” the report partly reads.

https://gazettengr.com/nigerians-should-vote-tinubu-for-continuity-of-my-regime-buhari/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Vote Tinubu For Continuity Of My Regime: Buhari by Conner44: 3:17pm On Jul 23, 2022
God forbid

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Vote Tinubu For Continuity Of My Regime: Buhari by Dreal1247: 3:18pm On Jul 23, 2022
God forbid ten times. With the present 700 Naira per dollar exchange rate.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Vote Tinubu For Continuity Of My Regime: Buhari by LieDetector(m): 3:18pm On Jul 23, 2022
We heard you loud and clear Mr. President. It's now left for us to choose wether to continue in this hardship terrain or source for a better leader cool

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Vote Tinubu For Continuity Of My Regime: Buhari by kingsways: 3:19pm On Jul 23, 2022
Let them vote

If they want continuity of evil

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Vote Tinubu For Continuity Of My Regime: Buhari by hisgrace090: 3:20pm On Jul 23, 2022
For cotinuity of What?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Vote Tinubu For Continuity Of My Regime: Buhari by Resurrection212: 3:26pm On Jul 23, 2022
Purely he don't know what is going on in society. Baba is not informed hardly he will believe that anyone is suffering from his bad governance.

Should Tinubu capitalize on your achievements he will not see a single vote.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Vote Tinubu For Continuity Of My Regime: Buhari by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
You need medical help.
Voting Tinubu Is Like Commiting Suicide, You May Not Survive The Evil Regime. Take a Minute to Read and Have a Rethink

Some Nigerians don't believe poison can kill until they taste it. We don't wish Nigerians such fate but we have lost a lot of innocent Nigerians to bad leadership. But if you survive Buhari regime, hunger does not kill you, frustration doesn't kill you, bandits don't kill you, unknown gunmen don't kill you and you still want to vote another disaster like Tinubu, you're ungrateful to God for saving you from death. In this 2023 election, God has given you life or death, choose the one you like.
Remember, we warned against voting Buhari who was sold to Nigerians on the pretexts of integrity, prudence and sterness. Tinubu has none, no integrity or prudence but rogue criminality and dangerous desperation because he is sick and dying. Any desperate person can kill people for anything. Don't be the one to die for Tinubu's graveyard ambition.
We're warning you because the people who have died never knew they would die. The People who were kidnapped never knew it would happen to them. Learn from the past mistakes and correct tomorrow. Don't make a decision that will end the lives of other Nigeria. A word is enough for the wise. Obi/Datti Ticket represents peace, equity, honesty and bright future for all no Nigerians. Don't gaslight Nigeria because of tribalism and religion. Use your PVC to make a difference. Our children must have a Nigeria devoid of hate and rude deaths.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Vote Tinubu For Continuity Of My Regime: Buhari by Abfinest007(m): 3:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
Continuity of what

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Vote Tinubu For Continuity Of My Regime: Buhari by Oddfinder01: 3:51pm On Jul 23, 2022
The choice is before us Nigerians, our destiny is in our hands ppl..affliction shall not rise again

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Vote Tinubu For Continuity Of My Regime: Buhari by jumas(m): 3:52pm On Jul 23, 2022
Hon. Shetima and Gov. Zulum, you professed to love Christians in Borno, tell the world why there is no CRK in Primary Schools but you sponsor IRK with the state money? Tell the world why you did not pick christians as your deputies? Tell the world why you deny the Southern Borno Tertiary instirutions apart from the missionary college of Education, what have you done in Southern Borno? Tell the world your stand on the recent demolished EYN Church that led to Luka's death? Zulum tell us why you imposed a muslim chairman on Chibok that is 90% christians? How many of your commisioners are christians? Is the religious fanatism you are bringing to Nigeria? Is this sectionalism, tribalism, nepotism you are bringing to the Nigerians?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Vote Tinubu For Continuity Of My Regime: Buhari by nazicartel(m): 3:52pm On Jul 23, 2022
It's as simple as everybody should vote for his/her candidate. Just promise there won't be any rigging.
Then secondly. Any youg person that votes for APC/PDP should get his brain examined like seriously

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Vote Tinubu For Continuity Of My Regime: Buhari by Gohs: 3:55pm On Jul 23, 2022
Let's go in the opposite direction and bring in a new regime!!

Peter Obi regime please.

We want Labour party in 2023. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Vote Tinubu For Continuity Of My Regime: Buhari by okeysoninv: 3:56pm On Jul 23, 2022
continuation of dollar to #3000

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Vote Tinubu For Continuity Of My Regime: Buhari by successmatters(m): 3:57pm On Jul 23, 2022
God forbid buharri and Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Vote Tinubu For Continuity Of My Regime: Buhari by Emmyross: 3:59pm On Jul 23, 2022
Are you kidney me... Continue wetin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Vote Tinubu For Continuity Of My Regime: Buhari by Prince111111: 4:00pm On Jul 23, 2022
PMB wants Tinubu to lose by saying this and am very sure he intentionally said this to reduce the little chances he may have grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Vote Tinubu For Continuity Of My Regime: Buhari by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 23, 2022
Funnily enough, this is a distorted news. This is not even what Femi Adesina said. Read the news. Buhari is not so stupid that he can ask a dead to continue killing and punishing Nigerians

Re: Nigerians Should Vote Tinubu For Continuity Of My Regime: Buhari by Liamm(m): 4:11pm On Jul 23, 2022
This is actually disturbing. With all the ills we're going through in this country this man still has the guts to make this statement. I swear only fools are BAtified. Fools only

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Vote Tinubu For Continuity Of My Regime: Buhari by Liamm(m): 4:12pm On Jul 23, 2022
Zikojukwu:
Funnily enough, this is a distorted news. This is not even what Femi Adesina said. Read the news. Buhari is not so stupid that he can ask a dead to continue killing and punishing Nigerians
brain dead idiot

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Vote Tinubu For Continuity Of My Regime: Buhari by Trapnews: 7:53pm On Jul 23, 2022
grin Why are Piroobi.supporters crying? You wanted the endorsement, now you have seen it but you are still crying. 2023, you will resume your agitation. Amala and ewedu people are with Hausa Fulani in the Zoo you wanted to destroy.
Re: Nigerians Should Vote Tinubu For Continuity Of My Regime: Buhari by NaijaCowFarm: 7:54pm On Jul 23, 2022
disaster

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Vote Tinubu For Continuity Of My Regime: Buhari by delpee(f): 8:27pm On Jul 23, 2022
jumas:
Hon. Shetima and Gov. Zulum, you professed to love Christians in Borno, tell the world why there is no CRK in Primary Schools but you sponsor IRK with the state money? Tell the world why you did not pick christians as your deputies? Tell the world why you deny the Southern Borno Tertiary instirutions apart from the missionary college of Education, what have you done in Southern Borno? Tell the world your stand on the recent demolished EYN Church that led to Luka's death? Zulum tell us why you imposed a muslim chairman on Chibok that is 90% christians? How many of your commisioners are christians? Is the religious fanatism you are bringing to Nigeria? Is this sectionalism, tribalism, nepotism you are bringing to the Nigerians?

Surprised! The case of Chibok is so sad.
There's little awareness about all these.

(1) (Reply)

PDP: Wike Demands Ayu’s Removal, Single Term For Atiku, Bot Meets Tomorrow / Reason Why We’ve Pick-up Arms To Defend Our Land Against Nigeria State - IPOB / Did You Know Lagos Became British Colony in 1862; 137 Years Before Tinubu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.