Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This (61768 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status / Rivers State Nurse Talks About Her HIV Patients, Nigerians Call For Her Sack / Can An HIV Negative Woman And Her HIV Positive Partner Conceive Naturally? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This by EmmaLege: 11:18pm On Jul 23, 2022
karkinase:
Nuthing to worry about…She’s clean.. a person who got a news she’s HIV positive can never smile @ that instance. #pure psychology

Walahi grin
Re: My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This by Caseywilliams(m): 11:18pm On Jul 23, 2022
karkinase:
Nuthing to worry about…She’s clean.. a person who got a news she’s HIV positive can never smile @ that instance. #pure psychology
Nah this kind psychology fit send you go down below six fit before your time.
Re: My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 23, 2022
Fadafada231:
Please guys is there anything like involuntary HIV test in a government hospital? I sent my GF to the hospital to check her status and she came back told me with smile on her face that she is negative, I demanded to see the result but she said they didn't give it to her.

I asked her why? She replied me that the man told her that the receipt of the result can't be given to her because it's involuntary test. Hmmm local man is confused

She use the money chop shawarma with ice cream. Fear never allowed her to go for it. Please endeavor to know her status and yours too. From my internship research about HIV, women had more positive population than men.

Re: My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This by Slmgirldippussy: 11:30pm On Jul 23, 2022
Fadafada231:
Please guys is there anything like involuntary HIV test in a government hospital? I sent my GF to the hospital to check her status and she came back told me with smile on her face that she is negative, I demanded to see the result but she said they didn't give it to her.

I asked her why? She replied me that the man told her that the receipt of the result can't be given to her because it's involuntary test. Hmmm local man is confused

She is right . Involuntary in the sense that someone else sponsor the test. The result will be given to the sponsor
Just like British embassy asking applicant to go for test at a designated hospital. Such result won't be given to the person

Re: My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This by edosignature(m): 11:34pm On Jul 23, 2022
"INVOLUNTARY result" there is nothing like involuntary results. May be you meant to say INDETERMINATE result.

In LUTH. HIV clinic we don't give HIV results either positive or negative. We can give photocopy of HIV negative result only if the client have a cogent reasons or required by an embassy, employment, etc. But for Positive results no, we only use them to register the patients.

We file them for records purposes.
Re: My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This by baby124: 11:36pm On Jul 23, 2022
Both of you should go together and you should ask for proof of your results always!!!
Re: My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This by blissfulheart(f): 11:44pm On Jul 23, 2022
She could be write,because as a health worker most times when u visit a govt facility they my not give u result but they tell u verbally,except a doctor wants to see it.
U can send her to a private lab,its around 1k to do it.

Re: My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This by frankfrank(m): 11:46pm On Jul 23, 2022
There is nothing on earth "humans" can not do.

I no say woman.......o if you like say woman.

karkinase:
Re: My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This by chigoizie7(m): 11:47pm On Jul 23, 2022
Fadafada231:

This is strange to me because I called the Doctor she meet and the man said that they only show the people their result without giving them the receipt. I did my own last week although it was in a private hospital I was given the paper conspicuously showing my negative status, I'm planning of taking her to that same private hospital or other government hospital for confirmation.

I don’t know about Nigeria, but here, In some cases, they won’t give you, they just show you and that’s it, the aim was for you to know your status.

Re: My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This by wolebest: 11:49pm On Jul 23, 2022
In government hospitals, they don't give results. They only inform you and record your name and address.

If you are positive, they counsel you and place you on free treatment regime. If you are negative, you are free to go.
Re: My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This by Fadafada231(m): 11:51pm On Jul 23, 2022
HiFive:

It's true bro. I work with an NGO for people with HIV and AIDS related matters.

There's voluntary and involuntary HIV tests. Though she could have lied to you either ways about the outcome of the result but just know she didn't lie when she said she couldn't get the result because it was done involuntary.

Alright thanks bro
Re: My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This by TrumpDonald2: 11:57pm On Jul 23, 2022
karkinase:
You never jam people. Hope you know people pass lie detector test?
Re: My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This by Wizmj4real(m): 12:02am On Jul 24, 2022
Fadafada231:

This is strange to me because I called the Doctor she meet and the man said that they only show the people their result without giving them the receipt. I did my own last week although it was in a private hospital I was given the paper conspicuously showing my negative status, I'm planning of taking her to that same private hospital or other government hospital for confirmation.

You don't run hiv test in two places
3 different places us recommended
A government hospital and 2 private clinics
Same with genotype

Go and do so now
Re: My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This by Slynation(m): 12:12am On Jul 24, 2022
All of you doing HIV test...that thing wey Una dey find, Una go soon see am...grin
Re: My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This by Wizmj4real(m): 12:14am On Jul 24, 2022
Fadafada231:

It's true
In government hospital free hiv test is only done in HEART TO HEART department not the the regular laboratory that's why they don't give out results because they don't have laboratory results sheets used in the normal laboratory.

After doing it in H2H session you can proceed to the normal laboratory to repeat and collect your results but you will have pay unlike heart to heart that is free

Meanwhile do you know that Hepatitis B is gotten from kissing, skin fluid and not only through sex.
Check your HEPATITIS B and C status
Check for syphilis to

Get vaccination for Hepatitis B
Thank me later

Re: My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This by TheMostComplex1: 12:20am On Jul 24, 2022
Spirit04:
When I did it in 2017 it was all these government people that stage makeshift shop to test people for free. They didn't give me any paper

I did one in a makeshift at Computer village & the result was not given to me rather they just told me
Re: My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This by SunMusk(m): 12:21am On Jul 24, 2022
In Most Hospitals is free of charge. So I believe she wasn't charged. I did mine last year, I was not even told, I was sick and when for check up in the process of the testing , the doctor told me Hiv test was also conducted, I was Hiv negative, I was even shocked u did a test on me without telling me. Only for him to say is hospital policy to test any patient. And is free for that particular test but I pay for the others.Hiv is not easy you can faint who though u re not having sex.
Fadafada231:

Re: My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This by TheMostComplex1: 12:21am On Jul 24, 2022
Wizmj4real:

It's true
In government hospital free hiv test is only done in HEART TO HEART department not the the regular laboratory that's why they don't give out results because they don't have laboratory results sheets used in the normal laboratory.

After doing it in H2H session you can proceed to the normal laboratory to repeat and collect your results but you will have pay unlike heart to heart that is free

Meanwhile do you know that Hepatitis B is gotten from kissing, skin fluid and not only through sex.
Check your HEPATITIS B and C status
Check for syphilis to

Get vaccination for Hepatitis B
Thank me later

I'm taking 2 dosage vaccinations remaining the last one
Re: My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This by Pinkyposh(f): 12:31am On Jul 24, 2022
opera1:

Two things are involved; it's either she didn't do the test at all or she's positive to the virus.

I think she's scared to do the test, cos she is not sure of herself
Re: My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This by bagad: 12:32am On Jul 24, 2022
She no go do any test.
I think me and her both think and take you as a puppet to be confused
All na wayoicity

Well-done sir blogger blogger
Local man is concerned about irrelevant and irrational topic to make more money
Re: My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This by Wizmj4real(m): 12:34am On Jul 24, 2022
TheMostComplex1:

I'm taking 2 dosage vaccinations remaining the last one

Great
Do complete it
Re: My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This by princewarri1985: 12:40am On Jul 24, 2022
Fadafada231:

She is lieing to you so drag her back to do the test. That was how one useless girl told me that we must do hiv test before we have sex, i went for my test but she refused to do hers. I swear to God, nobody fear hiv test reach women
Re: My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This by ashiwajew: 12:49am On Jul 24, 2022
Fadafada231:

It is very possible. When I did mine in 2019 at one health centre in Yaba (across Dominos) it was free. The guy just did the test and told me I was negative. I wasn't given any paper result and when I asked he told me they only announce.
Re: My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This by OmoNla99: 1:10am On Jul 24, 2022
I’ve had it so rough (sex without condom) when I was growing up. The first time I would do a HIV test was about this time last year when I went for my blood work. The HIV 4th generation results showed non reactance and not either positive or negative that I’ve heard people say. When the results came out, the doctor administered some drugs based on the blood work results. I keep checking my results everyday because I didn’t understand the non reactance. A couple of weeks later, I had an appointment with the doctor and I was told results don’t say if you are negative or positive but reactive or non reactive. I was SUPER elated. All these years I believed I was a carrier. Now I know my HIV status. Go get tested now pls. People living with HIV are living a healthy life as long as you take your medicine the right and proper way.
Re: My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This by Makowonda: 1:39am On Jul 24, 2022
Wahala be like small pikin wey no sabi road to 'im papa house again.Your girlfriend sabi speak plenty involuntary English fa!
Re: My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This by JJBROS(m): 2:12am On Jul 24, 2022
Fadafada231:

Bros sorry to announce it to you, you are Positive sir
Re: My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This by Nobody: 2:24am On Jul 24, 2022
Buy her oraquick, it's 2500. Result within 20 mins.
Re: My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This by Theben(m): 2:26am On Jul 24, 2022
karkinase:
What if she had been positive for a long time before she even started the relationship?
Re: My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This by Light78: 2:27am On Jul 24, 2022
I just pity all these girls following yahoo guys and fat tummy men, calling them fresh.

You should even be scared of fucking beautiful girls.

Many women can't marry because of the disease.

If you are a guy here, make sure you get them tested before spending or fucking her.

Let her know your rules.
Re: My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This by Okobola146: 2:27am On Jul 24, 2022
Run o
Re: My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This by Nobody: 3:04am On Jul 24, 2022
Are you sure she is your gf?
My advice is release the girl .
Re: My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This by WatchYourSix: 3:09am On Jul 24, 2022
Slmgirldippussy:

She is right . Involuntary in the sense that someone else sponsor the test. The result will be given to the sponsor
Just like British embassy asking applicant to go for test at a designated hospital. Such result won't be given to the person

So who sponsored the test??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire / Soldier Attempts To Commit Suicide In Taraba State / Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76