Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Sad Experience From Hicash (cashbus) Loan App - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sad Experience From Hicash (cashbus) Loan App (13532 Views)

My Sad Experience With A Muslim / My Sad Experience With Gtbank: Are Our ATM Cards Really Safe? / My Sad Experience With SARS Personnel Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sad Experience From Hicash (cashbus) Loan App by jeanexx7(m): 7:09pm On Jul 23, 2022
Fellow Nairalanders:
A Prayer, one shouldn't Pray for his ENEMY. I took a LOAN from HICASH, which Mother company is CASHBUS, to payoff labourers working on my site to payback in SEVEN DAYS.

The expected REPAYMENT is =N30,000 (Thirty Thousand Naira Only), and the DUE DATE is 22nd July, 2022, and a day before the due date been 21st July, 2022. I got a call from a lady an AGENT and I told her that my Client will CREDIT me the next day been the DUE DATE for my REPAYMENT, that I will PAY before the close of work and to my SURPRISE, she called me names and said that must pay before 10am the next day or I will be DISGRACED.

I was speechless and TRIED to remind her that I still the next day to PAYBACK and she called fool and dropped the call.
Then came 22nd July, 2022, I received a call from the same lady and her words, am yet to receive my money, I told her that I will definitely pay today, since I have today to payoff, she resorted again to insult me, calling me debtor etc and went back to WhatsApp chat polling my details from there database and went to my Facebook Page, download my pictures, my family pictures, my wife's picture and forwarded them to me on WhatsApp, threatening that if I don't make payments before 10am, that he'll will break loose, at first, I thought I was dreaming, I went to the CASHBUS APP, collect the costumer care number and email, called the number and laid my complains, chat the same number on WhatsApp and sent an email to HICASH@GMAIL.COM, explaining the threat and uploading and attaching the pictures polled put by the AGENT.

There was no respond from the WhatsApp and the email. I thought I still have the whole day to repay, to start receiving calls from families, friends and my clients, at first they will ask me my LOCATION and I will tell them that am at the site, before they will say we got this message with your pictures and family pictures labeling us FRAUDULENT and on the RUN.

This is the AGENTS number: 09061427246
CASHBUS Tel & WhatsApp number: 07043959690.

My client has to come to site yesterday, before crediting my account and ensured I paid my workers before leaving site, despite that I explained to him that I took the LOAN to add to what I have to payoff my workers last week Friday.

I PAID them OFF yesterday.

Please, ensure you AVOID FINTECH COMPANIES, especially CASHBUS.

My HEART is in serious PAIN.
Re: Sad Experience From Hicash (cashbus) Loan App by Bledriel: 7:15pm On Jul 23, 2022
The company and such companies should be shut down. It's hi time we blocked the roads and demand the FG bans all loan apps. I mean it. All. We don't want these dody fraudsters leeching off threats and blackmails.

These daredevils would go ahead to give you a loan of 10,000 Naira. Tell you just 6,000 Naira cam be sent to you as the rest is administrative charges, then go ahead to charge you 8,000 Naira profit on the 6,000 Naira disbursed. To top it all, give you seven days to pay.

Even if I need 50 Naira urgently. It won't be from a loan app. They're terrible devil's using satanist depressive strrageies to destroy the lives of people for cheap profits.

I counsel people to avoid loan apps as much as possible. The damage they leave behind is never anywhere near little.
Re: Sad Experience From Hicash (cashbus) Loan App by buttlover(m): 7:17pm On Jul 23, 2022
grin welcome onboard bro. Now do you want to deal with them too?
Re: Sad Experience From Hicash (cashbus) Loan App by Stallionhorse: 7:39pm On Jul 23, 2022
I like palmpay low interest rates.. No calling of friends and family.. No posting your obituary or calling you a fraudster on the run... The only send a warning to your phone and lock your phone apps if you don't pay after the due date.. At least you can carry your cross in Peace..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sad Experience From Hicash (cashbus) Loan App by Stallionhorse: 7:41pm On Jul 23, 2022
jeanexx7:
Fellow Nairalanders:
A Prayer, one shouldn't Pray for his ENEMY. I took a LOAN from HICASH, which Mother company is CASHBUS, to payoff labourers working on my site to payback in SEVEN DAYS.

The expected REPAYMENT is =N30,000 (Thirty Thousand Naira Only), and the DUE DATE is 22nd July, 2022, and a day before the due date been 21st July, 2022. I got a call from a lady an AGENT and I told her that my Client will CREDIT me the next day been the DUE DATE for my REPAYMENT, that I will PAY before the close of work and to my SURPRISE, she called me names and said that must pay before 10am the next day or I will be DISGRACED.

I was speechless and TRIED to remind her that I still the next day to PAYBACK and she called fool and dropped the call.
Then came 22nd July, 2022, I received a call from the same lady and her words, am yet to receive my money, I told her that I will definitely pay today, since I have today to payoff, she resorted again to insult me, calling me debtor etc and went back to WhatsApp chat polling my details from there database and went to my Facebook Page, download my pictures, my family pictures, my wife's picture and forwarded them to me on WhatsApp, threatening that if I don't make payments before 10am, that he'll will break loose, at first, I thought I was dreaming, I went to the CASHBUS APP, collect the costumer care number and email, called the number and laid my complains, chat the same number on WhatsApp and sent an email to HICASH@GMAIL.COM, explaining the threat and uploading and attaching the pictures polled put by the AGENT.

There was no respond from the WhatsApp and the email. I thought I still have the whole day to repay, to start receiving calls from families, friends and my clients, at first they will ask me my LOCATION and I will tell them that am at the site, before they will say we got this message with your pictures and family pictures labeling us FRAUDULENT and on the RUN.

This is the AGENTS number: 09061427246
CASHBUS Tel & WhatsApp number: 07043959690.

My client has to come to site yesterday, before crediting my account and ensured I paid my workers before leaving site, despite that I explained to him that I took the LOAN to add to what I have to payoff my workers last week Friday.

I PAID them OFF yesterday.

Please, ensure you AVOID FINTECH COMPANIES, especially CASHBUS.

My HEART is in serious PAIN.
I don't really blame this loan apps.. I remember those first set of loan apps that came out they lost millions to people.. Cause its a Nigerian norm to borrow and not pay back.. I don't blame them for going the extra mike to collect there money.. If its easy to give people loan why don't you start your own.

1 Like

Re: Sad Experience From Hicash (cashbus) Loan App by nifemi25(m): 7:49pm On Jul 23, 2022
Its seems been rude is one of potentials loan app company looks for before employing there staffs.....

If you are too comfortable in life and needed just small frustration. Take a loan from Lcredit app and just default for a single day....
Re: Sad Experience From Hicash (cashbus) Loan App by nifemi25(m): 7:52pm On Jul 23, 2022
Stallionhorse:
I like palmpay low interest rates.. No calling of friends and family.. No posting your obituary or calling you a fraudster on the run... The only send a warning to your phone and lock your phone apps if you don't pay after the due date.. At least you can carry your cross in Peace..

I used palmpay also and I can assure you that its one of the best app so far
Re: Sad Experience From Hicash (cashbus) Loan App by Bledriel: 7:53pm On Jul 23, 2022
Stallionhorse:
I don't really blame this loan apps.. I remember those first set of loan apps that came out they lost millions to people.. Cause its a Nigerian norm to borrow and not pay back.. I don't blame them for going the extra mike to collect there money.. If its easy to give people loan why don't you start your own.

You seem to have reading and comprehension challenge. Are you autistic?

2 Likes

Re: Sad Experience From Hicash (cashbus) Loan App by SUPERPACK: 7:54pm On Jul 23, 2022
You made a big mistake by repaying after they have messaged your contacts. You should have seized the money as damage, let the fools go and collect the money from your friends. Owing Is a civil offence while defamation is a criminal offence.

3 Likes

Re: Sad Experience From Hicash (cashbus) Loan App by Stallionhorse: 8:00pm On Jul 23, 2022
Bledriel:

You seem to have reading and comprehension challenge. Are you autistic?
the truth is bitter kid.. If you can't deal with the embarrassments loan apps dish out then don't take a loan.. Manage your life..

1 Like

Re: Sad Experience From Hicash (cashbus) Loan App by Bledriel: 8:09pm On Jul 23, 2022
Stallionhorse:
the truth is bitter kid.. If you can't deal with the embarrassments loan apps dish out then don't take a loan.. Manage your life..

Hahaha. I don't think I'll ever need one for eternity. It's your psychological posturing we should be worried about. Sick human being
Re: Sad Experience From Hicash (cashbus) Loan App by chrispapi11(m): 4:04pm On Jan 13, 2023
Please drop their app link coz it's not on Google

I want to check something
Re: Sad Experience From Hicash (cashbus) Loan App by GURUSBEST(m): 1:09pm On Mar 21, 2023
I experienced same issue today.

This HiCASH of a thing tricked me and started calling me names and others.

Ọmọ this issue pains me oooo

The labeled my picture RIP, KIDNEY PROBLEM, LOAN FRAUDSTER, SCAMMER etc.
Re: Sad Experience From Hicash (cashbus) Loan App by victor1464(m): 2:18am On Apr 18, 2023
Same issues I had with them, they are criminals. I promised that I will never pay them after messaging all my contacts. 9cash and HiCash, those people are just criminals

(1) (Reply)

Download All These Hot And Powerful Tools For Almost Free Now. / Have You Ever Been Threatened Before? Share Your Experiences / Dashrath Manjhi 'The Man Who Moved A Mountain'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.