Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

What Is The Worst Food U Have Ever Eaten ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Worst Food U Have Ever Eaten ? (1456 Views)

HAVE YOU EVER EATEN YOUR FATHER'S FOOD BEFORE? / Do u have or your woman always have Dryness during sex Or No Sexual urge . / Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Worst Food U Have Ever Eaten ? by ambience(m): 7:28pm On Jul 23, 2022
As for me . it was my grandma's burial rice.may her soul rest in peace
Re: What Is The Worst Food U Have Ever Eaten ? by PrinceDoctor(m): 7:36pm On Jul 23, 2022
Fufu with Ekpang Nkukwo. Time changes...
Re: What Is The Worst Food U Have Ever Eaten ? by PumpumPrince: 7:37pm On Jul 23, 2022
Garrrrrrrrrrri!!! angry
Re: What Is The Worst Food U Have Ever Eaten ? by H0didon(m): 7:55pm On Jul 23, 2022
This topic isn't for people like me grin. Me wey be say i hate toilet.... I go come dey chow wetin nobody force me to chow.

As our Ancestors would say "Food is good but not all food is good".

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Food U Have Ever Eaten ? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 23, 2022
Back in my uni days there's this woman that makes better black soup. So I went in one afternoon to eat fufu with black soup and cowtail only for her to announce no fufu but rice and chicken dey available. I asked how much when she brought the chicken because e large and shockingly the price was too cheap. For my mind I done see cheap chicken... I rush the food enter location Omor my entire gums were swollen and blistered. Meanwhile my mind was telling the meat wasn't what it I thought it was as I dey chew am. Till I grad I no go there again. And she made stop enjoying outside food. My mind tell me say i done chop vulture. I sick that whole week embarassed

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Food U Have Ever Eaten ? by tayo60(f): 8:03pm On Jul 23, 2022
I never did
Re: What Is The Worst Food U Have Ever Eaten ? by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:04pm On Jul 23, 2022
Got to be the first time I took afang, but since then,it been good.
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: What Is The Worst Food U Have Ever Eaten ? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 23, 2022
tayo60:
African salad
Why? Isn't it what they call abacha? E get one lady when i dey follow buy after my estate gate I no dey play with that thing. With kponmor and those round fish cheesy
Re: What Is The Worst Food U Have Ever Eaten ? by illicit(m): 8:15pm On Jul 23, 2022
I don't like to eat cold food

I mean food that's suppose to be hot or warm
Re: What Is The Worst Food U Have Ever Eaten ? by Nemesis0147(m): 8:21pm On Jul 23, 2022
killmods:

Why? Isn't it what they call abacha? E get one lady when i dey follow buy after my estate gate I no dey play with that thing. With kponmor and those round fish cheesy
that guy no sabi better food or he ate the one that wasn’t prepared well.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Food U Have Ever Eaten ? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:29pm On Jul 23, 2022
Combination of bread, beans, malt, fried plantain, okpa and coconut

My mess nearly choke me that day
Since then, my brother no dey like sleep same room with me again
Re: What Is The Worst Food U Have Ever Eaten ? by Demigod22: 9:22pm On Jul 23, 2022
I am in my cousin's house, all the food I am eating is still bad for me. Not the food itself but the kind of maggi the wife use. Whenever I eat outside and don't eat at home, she will report me to my cousin. I can't complain about what they have been enjoying for years but the aroma is neauseating and the reaction is restless.

Although, my neighbor in school that year once made garri soup for himself, I watched him with amazement. He also cooked egusi and draw together right from fire.
Re: What Is The Worst Food U Have Ever Eaten ? by Bluezy13(m): 10:22pm On Jul 23, 2022
PrinceDoctor:
Fufu with Ekpang Nkukwo.
Time changes...

Dah!! Ikpa!

See combination cheesy
Re: What Is The Worst Food U Have Ever Eaten ? by Choilila: 9:04am On Jul 24, 2022
Fufu..
Fufu is my worst food out of all the swallows .

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Food U Have Ever Eaten ? by PrinceDoctor(m): 5:17pm On Jul 24, 2022
Bluezy13:

Dah!! Ikpa!

See combination cheesy

Ekpang Nkukwo if well cooked can serve as soup. I did this when the going was tough. But time has brought lots of changes.
Re: What Is The Worst Food U Have Ever Eaten ? by Yusufisraelj(m): 5:24pm On Jul 24, 2022
killmods:
Back in my uni days there's this woman that makes better black soup. So I went in one afternoon to eat fufu with black soup and cowtail only for her to announce no fufu but rice and chicken dey available. I asked how much when she brought the chicken because e large and shockingly the price was too cheap. For my mind I done see cheap chicken... I rush the food enter location Omor my entire gums were swollen and blistered. Meanwhile my mind was telling the meat wasn't what it I thought it was as I dey chew am. Till I grad I no go there again. And she made stop enjoying outside food. My mind tell me say i done chop vulture. I sick that whole week embarassed

Lols
Re: What Is The Worst Food U Have Ever Eaten ? by Bluezy13(m): 6:32pm On Jul 24, 2022
PrinceDoctor:

Ekpang Nkukwo if well cooked can serve as soup. I did this when the going was tough. But time has brought lots of changes.

I guess the wrapping with leaves into balls won't be involved
Re: What Is The Worst Food U Have Ever Eaten ? by EmzyT: 6:34pm On Jul 24, 2022
Re: What Is The Worst Food U Have Ever Eaten ? by Blake755: 10:03pm On Jul 24, 2022
PumpumPrince:
Garrrrrrrrrrri!!! angry
U don't know what you are saying garri the life saver u dey disrespect angry sad

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Food U Have Ever Eaten ? by Efeboyi: 10:32pm On Jul 24, 2022
Blake755:

U don't know what you are saying garri the life saver u dey disrespect angry sad

She doesn't know that garri has save more lifes than many Nigerian doctors

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Food U Have Ever Eaten ? by Eyinju112(f): 10:44pm On Jul 24, 2022
Me and my bf buy Eba and egusi soup from one local canteen... we were taking turns in the toilet grin we purged for like 2 days even after using tetracycline.... After purging the both of us remove boil for anus grin grin

Ano sha wan open mouth curse Iya Hammed, because ago put hand for yansh curse her grin

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Food U Have Ever Eaten ? by blaquebelle: 12:04am On Jul 25, 2022
I remember when I was younger and my mom bought me one fishy pizza from g&t restaurant while taking a road trip through Kogi. The way I vomited throughout that journey no be here
Re: What Is The Worst Food U Have Ever Eaten ? by emiron18(m): 12:33am On Jul 25, 2022
This is how to impress a lady

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55GeuB1PXq0
Re: What Is The Worst Food U Have Ever Eaten ? by Anobella: 3:01am On Jul 25, 2022
ambience:
As for me . it was my grandma's burial rice.may her soul rest in peace

Truffle mushroom risotto with fuagra
Re: What Is The Worst Food U Have Ever Eaten ? by Danielle09: 3:44am On Jul 25, 2022
Mushroom and snail lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Food U Have Ever Eaten ? by NobleSeed(m): 5:37am On Jul 25, 2022
the topic suppose be what's the worst food have you ever seen people eaten
omo the day I see person for my life dey eat satana with oil beans na him I no say life hard.
I was like wtf,baba say is very sweet oh! He said come and test is I told to enyoy himself.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Food U Have Ever Eaten ? by Blake755: 8:08am On Jul 25, 2022
Efeboyi:

She doesn't know that garri has save more lifes than many Nigerian doctors
When sharwama akara cornflakes and rice left me garri was with me till the end cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Tell A Friend She Has Bad Body Odor? / Relationships And Red Flag. Guys Open Your Eyes / Accidentally Sex With My Mom Chapter 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.