Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview (51843 Views)

Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate / Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by doneback04: 9:07pm On Jul 23, 2022
cheesy grin a big blow to Tinubu campigm ,

someone that is mentally not okay and you want him to sit for 1hours do you want him to fall down and die.

I dare to see any normal youths saying he will vote for a tinubu that person needs mental checkup because he or she is sick upstairs.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by Celebjay: 9:08pm On Jul 23, 2022
But honestly, anybody wey go vote tinubu or atiku no get sense.
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by Ibkhaleel: 9:08pm On Jul 23, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

You simply can't answer this question that am about to ask .....

If he chased away Northerners from Anambra State, how come he was able to pick His V.P f on the same North??

Is His V.P a Yoruba man Or Efik?

Only this question has brought out the hatred and lies you nurse for PETER OBI who is coming to make your life better.....

While even Jesus Christ was rejected by the world and Mohammed busy killing his enemies through Jihad.......

So it is not easy at all with the caliber of demented minds parading as citizens of Nigeria .......
You want to drag religion here am ever ready to extinguish the hatred, madness and lies that have filled up ur dirty mind....

Mind you..

Peter Obi is not an intelligent man else he would have known better than allowing himself to be deceived. How and what on earth makes him believe he can ever win a presidential election in Nigeria. Igbos and their love for chasing clout is second to none, Peter Obi is a clown and a clout chaser. Igbos should just stick to biafra clout chasing in peace.
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:10pm On Jul 23, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
You are in a place where you have no honour.... labouring for others....

Aint you ashame of yourself?

Shameless criminals spoiling the image of Nigeria abroad

I get honor die, you can’t imagine, you dey breathe, you only wish say you dey. Them do visa for you buy ticket, swear with your life say you no go come
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by Mickykarim: 9:11pm On Jul 23, 2022
LocalMan2:
What a sad waste of grammars and paragraphs. A pointless and beautiful nonsense.

GOOD ENOUGH THAT YOU WERE STILL ABLE TO FIND SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL IN IT.

Only a dullard would make your type of statement. A SELF CONFLICT CONTRADICTING DUNCE.
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:11pm On Jul 23, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
lol you can only lie to yourself!

I'll disgrace you here and expose you and your Obi or whatever is his name

Peter Obi is not an intelligent man else he would have known better than allowing himself to be deceived. How and what on earth makes him believe he can ever win a presidential election in Nigeria. Igbos and their love for chasing clout is second to none, Peter Obi is a clown and a clout chaser. YOU should just stick to biafra clout chasing in peace.

Are you equally saying that his V.P a Northerner is a clout chaser? The same North that TINUBU was married to before he married his wife

Pls stop insulting the North that you and TINUBU depends on for votes ......
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by Ibkhaleel: 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

I get honor die, you can’t imagine, you dey breathe, you only wish say you dey. Them do visa for you buy ticket, swear with your life say you no go come
You go dey do illegal deal ...is that a thing to celebrate?

Your days are numbered....Very soon you wil get disgraced
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by Arysexy(m): 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2022
Image123:

Lolz, Tinubu's strong point has never been oratory but performance and results. Right from when he was governor of Lagos, i hardly understood anything he was saying if saying anything. His talks then gave credence to the rumors then that he was high on drugs. But his governance results were unmistakably above. We don't need smooth talkers like Atiku or Saraki who failed woefully in governance.

Please what did Tinubu do in Lagos. At least I was in Lagos when he was Governor. Apart from raising IGR which any dunce can raise due to the advantage Lagos has, which he looted, what else did he do in Lagos?

No single bridge was built by him, he owed salary and pension, Lagos was very dirty under his reign, what did he do?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by Jayinyourdreams(m): 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2022
Atiku you don dey find trouble. How do you expect the crippled agbado thief to stand the media?
Abeg leave the old druggie alone grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by Mickykarim: 9:13pm On Jul 23, 2022
Gandollar:
See this one talking about research grin
When Tinubu dey open mouth waaaa dey yarn dust, you didn't tell us about research.

Except you did not tell us about any unresearched and or unrehearsed statement form Tinubu.
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by Ibkhaleel: 9:13pm On Jul 23, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

Are you equally saying that his V.P a Northerner is a clout chaser? The same North that TINUBU was married to before he married his wife

Pls stop insulting the North that you and TINUBU depends on for votes ......
Peter Obi as a matter of urgency should
address these allegations because they're very weighty and I know a couple of them to be true

I got this on African History Archive

1. Those who knew Peter Obi will attest to the fact that he has been a drug dealer beginning from his days as an undergraduate at UNN. He was hardly attending lectures and only managed to graduate with a third class in Philosophy after spending 12 years in the University.

2. His brother in-law who incidentally is one of the hirelings used by him for his nefarious drug trafficking business is currently languishing in jail in far away London. This is the major cause of strain between Obi and his in-laws. It is on record that his closeness to Dubem Obazie was the because he Dubem served jail term for drug trafficking because of Peter.

3. Obi should explain his relationship with former Military Administrator, Governor lbim Princewill and Col Earnest Kizito Attah of Cross River State whom he helped as a conduit to fleece Cross River State government thus contributing to the under development of the state.

4. Obi should explain to Ndi Anambra the
circumstances surrounding his father's
death which remains his best kept secret. Before then we can reveal that Obi's father was drowned to death by Obi's associates in the drug trade whom he short-changed in a business deal prompting the mafias to kill the old man whom they drowned bounded hands and feet with bricks round his neck.

5. Given the level of insecurity in Anambra state, "Saint" Peter Obi should explain how he expends his security vote since it is on record that he collects over 470 million naira per month as security vote (220 million naira from Local Government and 250 million Naira
from the state FAC accounts)

6. Just as Peter Obi professes his Catholicism for political expediency, we ask him to summon the moral courage and explain to Catholic faithful his relationship with the Olumba Olumba Obu (000) Cult sect where his wife is a known member. It is also on record that Peter Obi met the wife at a night club in Auchi. The lady had two children from two different men -an Albino and a Ghanaian. The affirmed Catholic is yet
to wed his wife in the church.

7. Obi is yet to explain the mystery behind the 250 million naira that was found in the possession of his aides. He is yet to produce the contractor and publish the contractual agreement that stipulates that this very contractor will be paid in cash and also a reference to any other known precedents. Not even the famous late Barkin Zuwo of Kano State paid contractors in cash.

8. Obi should explain why he has continued to loot the resources of the state using his brother, Ndibe Obi, Ejike Onwusogbulu and a certain Chidi Agbapu -a Lagos based stock broker as a conduit for money laundering while the vouths in Anambra remain unemployed;

9. Obi was elected governor on the platform of APGA and it is on record that he never convened an APGA meeting thereby destroying the entire party structure. Obi should explain to party faithfuls and loyalists why he destroyed the party;

10. Obi should explain to Ndi Anambra what happened to the state local government allocations and why Anambra under Obi is the only state in Nigeria without elected local government officers in place?

In view of the foregoing, we demand his
immediate resignation or face further
disclosure of his criminal past and present.
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:13pm On Jul 23, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
You want to drag religion here am ever ready to extinguish the hatred, madness and lies that have filled up ur dirty mind....

Mind you..

Peter Obi is not an intelligent man else he would have known better than allowing himself to be deceived. How and what on earth makes him believe he can ever win a presidential election in Nigeria. Igbos and their love for chasing clout is second to none, Peter Obi is a clown and a clout chaser. Igbos should just stick to biafra clout chasing in peace.

You are just on auto remote setting......thought I was discussing with a human being don't know you are a APC auto replying machine ....

Mods....pls we have robots here ......

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by onuman: 9:13pm On Jul 23, 2022
BigYash:
Who is talking about health here? He only asked him to do the needful. Obi has done his,atiku did,tinubu should do same.. Presidential debate is still ahead o. If he is not fit,why then is he fighting for the position to preside over millions of Nigerians? Check and balance am nau. If he is not fit,then he should go and rest..

Atiku mentioned Mental health. Read once again.

A person who boasted on TV: [90% of our northern people don't use social media], is not mentally fit to be president of Nigeria.
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by RevolverOcelot(m): 9:14pm On Jul 23, 2022
Melonsmasher:
lipsrsealed

Na hashtag be that or naira sign cheesy
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by seunmsg(m): 9:15pm On Jul 23, 2022
Quite interesting seeing the two major candidates taking a dig at each other without the silly slant of ethnicity, religion and cyber bullying that has headlined the campaign of Peter Obi. I’m glad that Tinubu campaign initiated the attack and the Atiku campy responded immediately. This is how it should be.

Going forward, I want to see more jabs about how they intend to solve all the problems facing Nigeria such as Security, economy, unemployment, infrastructure, debt management, education, health, corruption, judicial reform etc.

I want to see them debate the differences in their proposed policies and how their plan is better for the country than the other’s plan.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:16pm On Jul 23, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
address these allegations because they're very weighty and I know a couple of them to be true

1. Those who knew Peter Obi will attest to the fact that he has been a drug dealer beginning from his days as an undergraduate at UNN. He was hardly attending lectures and only managed to graduate with a third class in Philosophy after spending 12 years in the University.

2. His brother in-law who incidentally is one of the hirelings used by him for his nefarious drug trafficking business is currently languishing in jail in far away London. This is the major cause of strain between Obi and his in-laws. It is on record that his closeness to Dubem Obazie was the because he Dubem served jail term for drug trafficking because of Peter.

3. Obi should explain his relationship with former Military Administrator, Governor lbim Princewill and Col Earnest Kizito Attah of Cross River State whom he helped as a conduit to fleece Cross River State government thus contributing to the under development of the state.

death which remains his best kept secret. Before then we can reveal that Obi's father was drowned to death by Obi's associates in the drug trade whom he short-changed in a business deal prompting the mafias to kill the old man whom they drowned bounded hands and feet with bricks round his neck.

5. Given the level of insecurity in Anambra state, "Saint" Peter Obi should explain how he expends his security vote since it is on record that he collects over 470 million naira per month as security vote (220 million naira from Local Government and 250 million Naira

6. Just as Peter Obi professes his Catholicism for political expediency, we ask him to summon the moral courage and explain to Catholic faithful his relationship with the Olumba Olumba Obu (000) Cult sect where his wife is a known member. It is also on record that Peter Obi met the wife at a night club in Auchi. The lady had two children from two different men -an Albino and a Ghanaian. The affirmed Catholic is yet

7. Obi is yet to explain the mystery behind the 250 million naira that was found in the possession of his aides. He is yet to produce the contractor and publish the contractual agreement that stipulates that this very contractor will be paid in cash and also a reference to any other known precedents. Not even the famous late Barkin Zuwo of Kano State paid contractors in cash.

8. Obi should explain why he has continued to loot the resources of the state using his brother, Ndibe Obi, Ejike Onwusogbulu and a certain Chidi Agbapu -a Lagos based stock broker as a conduit for money laundering while the vouths in Anambra remain unemployed;

9. Obi was elected governor on the platform of APGA and it is on record that he never convened an APGA meeting thereby destroying the entire party structure. Obi should explain to party faithfuls and loyalists why he destroyed the party;

10. Obi should explain to Ndi Anambra what happened to the state local government allocations and why Anambra under Obi is the only state in Nigeria without elected local government officers in place?

Copy and paste.....Auto Replying APC machine..
Wait let me bring a picture and ask you what you saw from the picture since Nairaland has no such thing for now to screen members ...

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by Gandollar(f): 9:16pm On Jul 23, 2022
Mickykarim:

Except you did not tell us about any unresearched and or unrehearsed statement form Tinubu.
Don't bother about what I said. Atiku has thrown an open challenge for Tinubu to sit face to face with the press for 60mins.
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 23, 2022
Gandollar:
You again?

Na adalu you go chop next. grin

adalu na correct food na. I don beg my wife to cook am for me
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by Clinghton: 9:17pm On Jul 23, 2022
The verbal war continues
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by cyndylove64(f): 9:17pm On Jul 23, 2022
TheFreeOne:
It's about to go down. Vawulence unleashed grin

Shebi Tinubu once said he's ready to fight dirty ...OK he were go cheesy

Tinubu please prove Atiku wrong by granting an hour interview on Arise TV. Obi has done it and so is Atiku.

Na beg we dey beg you o.
he can't even sit for 30mins with arise tv , I don't want to hear I brought econet to 9ja etc from him abeg
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by Arysexy(m): 9:17pm On Jul 23, 2022
Ibkhaleel:

I dey that Una Telegram group where you copied this jargon.

Next

1 Share

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by Awoleesu(m): 9:18pm On Jul 23, 2022
Agbaiyas!
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by DukeofUmueri247: 9:18pm On Jul 23, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
You are in a place where you have no honour.... labouring for others....

Aint you ashame of yourself?

Shameless criminals spoiling the image of Nigeria abroad
You are just daft...Stop exposing ur ignorance..
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by IamAtikulate: 9:19pm On Jul 23, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
Obi can never be the president of Nigeria...dont be deceived by your numbers on social media...real voters are in the north where Obi is not even known
Obi cannot win. But me and you know that he has a clearer path to the presidency than your sick thief.

For us, Tinubu is not even in contest.

cheesy
Ibkhaleel:

Peter Obi who as Anambra state gov. sacked northerners from his state, and made others carry ID cards, today wants to be president of Nigeria.
Lies from Yoruba moslems.

The only thing Northerners remember is how Tinubu as Governor used OPC to massacre innocent Northerners in 2002.

Call any Northern from Nigeria (Not Niger people) and ask them how they feel about the OPC genocide in 2002.

Ibkhaleel:

He needs admission in a psychiatric hospital.

The only that needs admission is the sick thief

Ibkhaleel:

Politics is a game of numbers. If you want the numbers and want to win build bridges instead of walls. Convince people instead of calling them cows and bigots.

I think Northerners will prefer people call them cows than call them friends and massacre them behind their back.

Ibkhaleel:

Extend a hand of friendship instead of spreading bitterness.
Focus on making inroads into states with the most numbers!
You mean extending one hand while hiding dagger on the other hand

cheesy

Igbos are Northerners largest trading partner. Yorubas don't even come close.

You can't trade with people you don't trust. By default, an Hausa man trusts an Igbo man more than Yoruba and vice versa.

Tafewa Belewa aligned with Azikiwe

Shehu Shagari ran with Igbo VP

Buhari ran with an Igboman VP twice before thinking of Yorubas

Atiku ran with an Igbo VP twice and still running with another again

Northerners trust Yorubas more than Igbos is a Yoruba Moslem LIES

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by Image123(m): 9:19pm On Jul 23, 2022
doneback04:
cheesy grin a big blow to Tinubu campigm ,

someone that is mentally not okay and you want him to sit for 1hours do you want him to fall down and die.

I dare to see any normal youths saying he will vote for a tinubu that person needs mental checkup because he or she is sick upstairs.

Not a touch, not to mention big blow. Good governance no be to dey blow grammar like FFK. i know a smooth talker who can objectively convince you on why he needs to rape all your lineage and you will sign up for it with joy and fanfare. He hasn't helped anyone but himself, even his relatives know him.
There's another man who can't piece things together that much so doesn't talk much. But he's done a lot for his family and hometown.
No be by talking like parrot be elections. Everyone cannot be Obama to win election. Ask GEJ.
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by Mickykarim: 9:19pm On Jul 23, 2022
Gandollar:
Don't bother about what I said. Atiku has thrown an open challenge for Tinubu to sit face to face with the press for 60mins.

I AM GETTING TO KNOW YOUR KIND.

Lover of just TALK and empty RHETORIC. HATER of and DETESTS actions with pragmatism.

Now that we are aware you would rather have empty TALK.
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by Femijohn198: 9:19pm On Jul 23, 2022
Two Nigeria thief on the Field shaming themselves. Nigeria are wise collect their money vote your right mind. Peter the rock Obi

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by zoedew: 9:19pm On Jul 23, 2022
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by Ibkhaleel: 9:20pm On Jul 23, 2022
IamAtikulate:

Obi cannot win. But me and you know that he has a clearer path to the presidency than your sick thief.

For us, Tinubu is not even in contest.

cheesy

Lies from Yoruba moslems.

The only thing Northerners remember is how Tinubu as Governor used OPC to massacre innocent Northerners in 2002.

Call any Northern from Nigeria (Not Niger people) and ask them how they feel about the OPC genocide in 2002.

The only that needs admission is the sick thief

I think Northerners will prefer people call them cows than call them friends and massacre them behind their back.

You mean extending one hand while hiding dagger on the other hand

cheesy

Igbos are Northerners largest trading partner. Yorubas don't even come close.

You can't trade with people you don't trust. By default, an Hausa man trusts an Igbo man more than Yoruba and vice versa.

Tafewa Belewa aligned with Azikiwe

Shehu Shagari ran with Igbo VP

Buhari ran with an Igboman VP twice before thinking of Yorubas

Atiku ran with an Igbo VP twice and still running with another again

Northerners trust Yorubas more than Igbos is a Yoruba Moslem LIES
Attacking people on social media cant win Election

CAN supported Jonathan, And He Failed
CAN supported Atiku, And He Failed
CAN supported Osinbajo, And He Failed
God is Tinubu's supporter
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by Mickykarim: 9:21pm On Jul 23, 2022
zoedew:

Great! Can we here from The BAT.

HE HAS. IT ALL OVER THE WEB.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Another Photo Of Tinubu Keeping Fit Surfaces / Innoson Motors Visit Joe Abah Who Raised Alarm About Their Products / Obasanjo Walks Out Of Police Event For Keeping Him Waiting (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.