Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,125 members, 7,807,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Don’t Be Afraid Of Hiring Someone With ZERO Experience. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Don’t Be Afraid Of Hiring Someone With ZERO Experience. (16403 Views)

Years After Graduation, I'm Still Jobless And Starving. I'm Afraid Of My Future / Six Ways To Break Into The Tech Industry With Zero Experience / Share Your Job Hunting Experience With Zero Balance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Be Afraid Of Hiring Someone With ZERO Experience. by harmargedon: 2:10pm On Jul 25, 2022
cheesy
Re: Don’t Be Afraid Of Hiring Someone With ZERO Experience. by KEVIND: 2:11pm On Jul 25, 2022
On the job training is dead in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be Afraid Of Hiring Someone With ZERO Experience. by Ishilove: 2:11pm On Jul 25, 2022
xynerise:
There are some big pay jobs that need no experience
Like...?
Re: Don’t Be Afraid Of Hiring Someone With ZERO Experience. by Calibrator: 2:11pm On Jul 25, 2022
Pilot work join?
Re: Don’t Be Afraid Of Hiring Someone With ZERO Experience. by TimmyTen(m): 2:11pm On Jul 25, 2022
One has to be ready to train the new intake on the job
Re: Don’t Be Afraid Of Hiring Someone With ZERO Experience. by Oladeleenoch: 2:12pm On Jul 25, 2022
Experience buhari has during military regime put us where we are today, please allow OBI with no experience to show some skills

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Be Afraid Of Hiring Someone With ZERO Experience. by Carlylepneuma: 2:12pm On Jul 25, 2022
Agreed total bt u still need to be patient coz of the errors + mistakes that will surely happen in the course of trying to be good at his job...

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be Afraid Of Hiring Someone With ZERO Experience. by stevenosa(m): 2:13pm On Jul 25, 2022
UnknownQueen:
Imagine hiring all your employees without any given experience in their job roles, that's a recipe for disaster if you ask me.....
May not necessarily lead to disaster if you ask me.
Re: Don’t Be Afraid Of Hiring Someone With ZERO Experience. by xynerise: 2:13pm On Jul 25, 2022
Ishilove:

Like...?

Some jobs don't need publicity
Re: Don’t Be Afraid Of Hiring Someone With ZERO Experience. by dlaw70(m): 2:13pm On Jul 25, 2022
No one is born with experience. If all employers want who has experience , where then do those who don't have experience get theirs from .

It therefore means that, once all those who have experience retires or die, the workforce will become empty .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Be Afraid Of Hiring Someone With ZERO Experience. by toprealman: 2:13pm On Jul 25, 2022
PUSSYHOE:
Those idiots company looking for experience as if they can pay for it
That's not the right attitude bro. Zero experience that is not teachable is no good. Zero experience with negative vibe is equally no good.
Zero experience with the right attitude and very good work ethics anyday than the oversabi that cannot deliver when given the task they claim to be an "expert".

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Be Afraid Of Hiring Someone With ZERO Experience. by EndWeakerection: 2:15pm On Jul 25, 2022
How Many years Experience have you..? This has indeed made so many Jobless. Manybare talking abiut Experience, Its evil... So people that doesn't have an Experience won'tever get a Job right?

Mustn't they at least get one Job to have such Experience..

How aboit IT what is that Meant for.

How about induction course..

Shouting experience here and there to keep Applicant Jobless
Re: Don’t Be Afraid Of Hiring Someone With ZERO Experience. by Webforyou: 2:15pm On Jul 25, 2022
Lol
Re: Don’t Be Afraid Of Hiring Someone With ZERO Experience. by monex(m): 2:16pm On Jul 25, 2022
you at least need to have someone experienced that can mentor them
Re: Don’t Be Afraid Of Hiring Someone With ZERO Experience. by AKWATGOLD1(m): 2:17pm On Jul 25, 2022
Very correct.
Nigeria is moving from certificate graduate to what you can offer without certificate.

IyaTola:
Don’t be afraid of hiring someone with ZERO experience.

They could surprise you with great work ethic and eagnerness to learn.

Agree?
Re: Don’t Be Afraid Of Hiring Someone With ZERO Experience. by Ishilove: 2:18pm On Jul 25, 2022
xynerise:

Some jobs don't need publicity
Oya whisper them in my ears...
Re: Don’t Be Afraid Of Hiring Someone With ZERO Experience. by Lama70(m): 2:19pm On Jul 25, 2022
Those of you talking about core professional jobs are being sacarstic. You all know what he's talking about.

Thanks ojare my op.

You have just taught me about something bothering me.

One love!
Re: Don’t Be Afraid Of Hiring Someone With ZERO Experience. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 25, 2022
Hey , companies do hire people with zero work experience, most entry level jobs have zero experience.

If you get the opportunity to serve as a corper in a place you could be hired after service, you technically have minimal experience.
Re: Don’t Be Afraid Of Hiring Someone With ZERO Experience. by my3name(m): 2:20pm On Jul 25, 2022
PUSSYHOE:
Those idiots company looking for experience as if they can pay for it
comrade calm down
the weather is too hot for this your vawulence
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be Afraid Of Hiring Someone With ZERO Experience. by adioolayi(m): 2:20pm On Jul 25, 2022
samuel19222:
Experience matters sometimes

Those that have the experience.....what was their experience before getting the experience

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be Afraid Of Hiring Someone With ZERO Experience. by Techm8: 2:21pm On Jul 25, 2022
Not for experienced positions anyway
Re: Don’t Be Afraid Of Hiring Someone With ZERO Experience. by forMom(f): 2:21pm On Jul 25, 2022
Very true indeed. No experience but teachable may be an asset.
Re: Don’t Be Afraid Of Hiring Someone With ZERO Experience. by Fiscus105(m): 2:21pm On Jul 25, 2022
dlaw70:
No one is born with experience. If all employers want who has experience , where then do those who don't have experience get theirs from .

It therefore means that, once all those who have experience retires or die, the workforce will become empty .

That's reason for graduate training.

Every organization still hires people with no experience, but that ones will start from the bottom of the ladder and not top or middle that some selfish people here are clamouring for.
Re: Don’t Be Afraid Of Hiring Someone With ZERO Experience. by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:21pm On Jul 25, 2022
UnknownQueen:
Imagine hiring all your employees without any given experience in their job roles, that's a recipe for disaster if you ask me.....

All?

How?

General Manager, zero experience, abi?

That's not possible. Still, companies will want to hire a front desk officer (receptionist) and be looking for 4 years experience.

A person with 4 years experience looking to be a receptionist is a red flag, sef. It means the person spent 4 years in th same spot with no desire to grow.

Most jobs (with the exception of some, like Doctors, Managers, Engineers, Lawyers, Scientists, etc) can be fully mastered in a couple months within an organisation.

Why ask for years of experience for those?

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Be Afraid Of Hiring Someone With ZERO Experience. by Jalaw: 2:22pm On Jul 25, 2022
DrRasheed:
We are waiting for Peter Obi to confirm this.

What experience does Peter Obi lack?
Re: Don’t Be Afraid Of Hiring Someone With ZERO Experience. by INTEGRITYA1(m): 2:23pm On Jul 25, 2022
Correct
Re: Don’t Be Afraid Of Hiring Someone With ZERO Experience. by xynerise: 2:23pm On Jul 25, 2022
Ishilove:

Oya whisper them in my ears...
Lol..you know how to hear them
Re: Don’t Be Afraid Of Hiring Someone With ZERO Experience. by Sleekfingers: 2:24pm On Jul 25, 2022
UnknownQueen:

Help me tell them o
Re: Don’t Be Afraid Of Hiring Someone With ZERO Experience. by maiiilooo(m): 2:24pm On Jul 25, 2022
Abeg .. please some one here should employ me naa..
I'm ready to learn and will be dedicated to my work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Recruiting / Nigerian Navy Is Recruiting / ''why Nigeria Youth Are Unemployed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.