Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Let The Igbo Supporters Of Peter Ginringory Obi Know This: - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let The Igbo Supporters Of Peter Ginringory Obi Know This: (1188 Views)

2023: Mocking Peter Obi And His Igbo Supporters. I Told You!!! / If Peter Obi Know How To Fix Nigeria Why Didn't He Teach Gej? / Foolishness Of IPOB Igbo Supporters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let The Igbo Supporters Of Peter Ginringory Obi Know This: by RealTalkNoBull: 12:37am On Jul 24, 2022
mii4u:
OP speak for ursef, most yorubas I know are proudly Obidient, just 1person so far has promised to vote Atiku. I've never heard any Yoruba mentioned Tinubu, I know dat some will still vote him, but don't make it look like Obi movt is an Igbo thing.
Obi candidacy is as ibo as it can get

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let The Igbo Supporters Of Peter Ginringory Obi Know This: by MasterKernel: 5:29am On Jul 24, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:
i will rather vote a cow than vote flat headed nyamiri

Just like the cow the one you have now, that pummeled your land into poverty capital of the world as well as illiteracy capital of the earth.
Re: Let The Igbo Supporters Of Peter Ginringory Obi Know This: by Gbogbowa: 5:49am On Jul 24, 2022
I was in Ogun state and Lagos recently, and at a paper stand I make my opinion know that I'm obidient then another Yoruba supported me the rest were annoyed they almost beat us up but you are here condemning another Tribe ,when Yoruba is almost beaten up another Yoruba,what you don't know is that Tinubu has declare war in Yoruba land,Hausa are majority Muslims, Igbo are majority Christians but but Yoruba are almost 55 45% Muslim and Christians and majority of Christians will never vote Tinubu so its going to be a big fight among the Yoruba's as its happening now in my family,Tinubu has declared war in the south west,by that silly decision I just prayed its end well
Re: Let The Igbo Supporters Of Peter Ginringory Obi Know This: by Aldol: 6:14am On Jul 24, 2022
Gbogbowa:
I was in Ogun state and Lagos recently, and at a paper stand I make my opinion know that I'm obidient then another Yoruba supported me the rest were annoyed they almost beat us up but you are here condemning another Tribe ,when Yoruba is almost beaten up another Yoruba,what you don't know is that Tinubu has declare war in Yoruba land,Hausa are majority Muslims, Igbo are majority Christians but but Yoruba are almost 55 45% Muslim and Christians and majority of Christians will never vote Tinubu so its going to be a big fight among the Yoruba's as its happening now in my family,Tinubu has declared war in the south west,by that silly decision I just prayed its end well
It's going to end well, relax
You see this is the mission of the ibos to cause religious division in the southwest. That is why they carry this Muslim Muslim ticket for head. But I assure you Yorubas wouldn't war on themselves on religion basis, it will be hard , that means every family in Yorubaland will fight each other, mother fighting son, sister fighting brother etc The free Yoruba for obedient are free to vote for him ,it's their choice. But just know that Obi is an ibo project

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let The Igbo Supporters Of Peter Ginringory Obi Know This: by epkereamaka60858: 1:12pm On Jul 24, 2022
Yes sirYes sir...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let The Igbo Supporters Of Peter Ginringory Obi Know This: by Olachase(m): 8:12pm On Jul 25, 2022
MasterKernel:

Nothing... You'll continue to enjoy unemployment in Nigeria.
and who told you I'm currently jobless undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Do Not Vote For Any Candidate Who Cannot Speak To You Directly" - Peter Obi Say / Stay Away From Naijabet Presidential Election Bet / Now That First woman Governor Was Elected, What Will Now Be Title To The Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.