Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 (56634 Views)

BBNaija: Mercy, Diane, Tacha's Outfit At Pool Party (Photos) / #AgbadaChallenge: Photos From The Premiere Of 'Merry Men' / Celebrities At The Premiere Of "Wives On Strike Revolution" By Omoni Oboli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by BigAssWetPussy: 9:38pm On Jul 23, 2022
grin
Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by Kunja2: 9:38pm On Jul 23, 2022
This had better not be a distraction sha cos I'm out here tryna make money on Yellow card
Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by jimetagambo: 9:38pm On Jul 23, 2022
Es350:
God please help our "Obidients" online movement to not be distracted by these BBNaija people cos I see the movement dying very soon. grin
grin grin grin

This BBN will surely dampen their energy.
Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by cRobo: 9:39pm On Jul 23, 2022
Not impressed
Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by Showyze(m): 9:39pm On Jul 23, 2022
Make e no be like say I co comment

1 Like

Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by Seniorwriter(m): 9:40pm On Jul 23, 2022
Es350:
God please help our "Obidients" online movement to not be distracted by these BBNaija people cos I see the movement dying very soon. grin
No need to pray cynically .....ObiDatti supporters know what they are gearing for so nothing can distract the movement!.

In another the bugging question always is what has APC done as a party(I was a party member though slightly active) that gives them the audacious confidence to keep campaigns? In sane climes their campaigns and campaigners will be lynched or attacked by angry citizens anywhere they are seen doing such satanic campaigns.
Comrades Get your PVC ready pleeeaaase...
THE LABOUR OF OUR HEROES PAST SHALL NOT BE IN VAIN!....
Pinned emphasis on the word Labour
I'm sure the word is gradually playing a role on the political party called Labour Party

We need vote in all leadership positions young visionary leaders come next year and most importantly vote out both APC & PDP alike come 2023 Presidential Election....let's vote wisely.

@Seniorwriter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by SugarGirl44(f): 9:40pm On Jul 23, 2022
Albert0011:
Those dudes above me.
Na 6G network Una dey use

They probably commented before it hit fp.

1 Like

Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by tillaman(m): 9:42pm On Jul 23, 2022
Nice outfit from Ebuka Alagbada ina

1 Like

Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by gift2xl: 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2022
100million presidential form
Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by Moh247: 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2022
This guy tailor no dey disappoint..... Even with nonsense material they still designed something classic

Na Cele church silk material dem take saw Tuxedo

1 Like

Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by deeva2: 9:44pm On Jul 23, 2022
Nice outfit.. Yoruba lagba.

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by porthouse7(f): 9:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
He sud never wear that red suit again...his worst outfit ever

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by porthouse7(f): 9:47pm On Jul 23, 2022
SpatialKing:
Sharp dressing, handsome guy.

Who will win 2023 elections?

Like for Peter Obi

Share for Bola Tinubu
obi will always win on social media, let focus on our new love this show will breath us fresh air

1 Like

Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 23, 2022
That velvet tuxedo is hideous

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by smsinnigeria(m): 9:54pm On Jul 23, 2022
Before you know it badge of enlightened prostitutes will pass out.

Meanwhile hyping life in Niger nawadayz is worrisome. Someone made a cloth from ashoke another person make news from it. Nawa oo.
Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by Shormiey(m): 9:55pm On Jul 23, 2022
They don start ipade awon ashewo

1 Like

Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by adams123: 9:59pm On Jul 23, 2022
This agent of devil is here again. May GOD help you out of this devilish act and take a positive position before returning to your CREATOR.
Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by Obitroy(m): 10:01pm On Jul 23, 2022
[quote author=Atarakpa post=115021752]This guy is lavishing money on cloth

Nope this guys dont spend a cent on clothes most fashion designers beg and dragge to dress this presenters to sale there clothesline
Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by Niswayne19: 10:01pm On Jul 23, 2022
Lovely outift
You can also get the Oraimo watch 2 Pro for your hand and look awesome.

Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by Kano4tot2: 10:03pm On Jul 23, 2022
cutecommend:
Ebuka Sabi Dress!

Big brother is here again. You will see the generation of guys and ladies we are breeding...

"This generation is sexually corrupt...We date, flex, have sex, sleep with different people etc...That is part of the reasons we can't be faithful in marriage.....Jumping up and down...Guys jumping up and down. Ladies forming decent and faithfulness, but secretly jumping up and down."

Thanks to the faithful and responsible people still remaining. My future wife is among.

Mr Atiku Obi Asiwaju Kwankwaso is the next president

BOMB!!!
Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by VeryWickedMan: 10:04pm On Jul 23, 2022
Only a useless fagggot spends time in front of a mirror like a woman beautifying himself
Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by Ebymyk(m): 10:07pm On Jul 23, 2022
Es350:
keep the movement, Obi-dient will always outshine anything... No worries...
Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by SpatialKing(m): 10:09pm On Jul 23, 2022
porthouse7:
obi will always win on social media, let focus on our new love this show will breath us fresh air

Buhari won on all social media platforms then too

In fact I remembered FeBuhari movement of 2014.

Social media contributed to APC winning the presidency

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by olab059(m): 10:09pm On Jul 23, 2022
Es350:

lol

1 Like

Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by porthouse7(f): 10:11pm On Jul 23, 2022
SpatialKing:

Buhari won on all social media platforms then too

In fact I remembered FeBuhari movement of 2014.

Social media contributed to APC winning the presidency
buhari was established b4 then, stay away from social media and u won't notice obi
Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by Alajiki(m): 10:17pm On Jul 23, 2022
SpatialKing:
Sharp dressing, handsome guy.

Who will win 2023 elections?

Like for Peter Obi

Share for Bola Tinubu

Please collate the likes and send to INEC. Let them put it inside freezer for you till next year.

1 Like

Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by Amumaigwe: 10:18pm On Jul 23, 2022
Es350:

Agbado urchin spotted.
Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 23, 2022
cutecommend:
Ebuka Sabi Dress!

Big brother is here again. You will see the generation of guys and ladies we are breeding...

"This generation is sexually corrupt...We date, flex, have sex, sleep with different people etc...That is part of the reasons we can't be faithful in marriage.....Jumping up and down...Guys jumping up and down. Ladies forming decent and faithfulness, but secretly jumping up and down."

Thanks to the faithful and responsible people still remaining. My future wife is among.

Dont sweat it. Sex has always been around since the time of Noah; these generation are just too stupid that's why they hype it so much.

1 Like

Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by Memphitz357: 10:19pm On Jul 23, 2022
cutecommend:
Ebuka Sabi Dress!

His dress sense is way overboard.
Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by coolcenty: 10:20pm On Jul 23, 2022
Atarakpa:
This guy is lavishing money on cloth

Guy, he is a celebrity. Designers pay him to wear those clothes to sell their brand

1 Like

Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by Es350: 10:21pm On Jul 23, 2022
Amumaigwe:

Agbado urchin spotted.
So anyone you don't agree with is a tinubu supporter? You still got a lot to learn lmao.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 / BBNaija: The Moment Mercy Rolled On The Floor After Being Declared Winner / BBNaija: Mixed Reactions Trail Emmanuel's Aerophobic Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.