Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

BBNaija Season 7: Full List Of Past Winners & What They Now Do For A Living - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija Season 7: Full List Of Past Winners & What They Now Do For A Living (54592 Views)

Requirements For Season 7 BBNaija Show In 2022 / All Past Winners Of Bbnaija / AMVCA 2018 Full List Of Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija Season 7: Full List Of Past Winners & What They Now Do For A Living by ishowdotgmail(m): 11:39pm On Jul 23, 2022
What a distraction

Re: BBNaija Season 7: Full List Of Past Winners & What They Now Do For A Living by Justinbright: 11:42pm On Jul 23, 2022
Re: BBNaija Season 7: Full List Of Past Winners & What They Now Do For A Living by RevolverOcelot(m): 11:43pm On Jul 23, 2022
ImoleNaija:
OP, uno tell us weytin Mercy dey do for a living.

Una like vawulence too much o cheesy
Re: BBNaija Season 7: Full List Of Past Winners & What They Now Do For A Living by Justinbright: 11:44pm On Jul 23, 2022
Re: BBNaija Season 7: Full List Of Past Winners & What They Now Do For A Living by Besty27: 11:47pm On Jul 23, 2022
Hello
Re: BBNaija Season 7: Full List Of Past Winners & What They Now Do For A Living by Kestolove(m): 11:48pm On Jul 23, 2022
efe is into crpto nd pi network mining
Re: BBNaija Season 7: Full List Of Past Winners & What They Now Do For A Living by Justinbright: 11:49pm On Jul 23, 2022
Re: BBNaija Season 7: Full List Of Past Winners & What They Now Do For A Living by Successfulben: 11:55pm On Jul 23, 2022
I hate bbnaija and I encourage you to do so. Bbnaija is of the Devil. You can ask Righteousness.
Re: BBNaija Season 7: Full List Of Past Winners & What They Now Do For A Living by onyenatruchi: 11:55pm On Jul 23, 2022
ImoleNaija:

Olosho work lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija Season 7: Full List Of Past Winners & What They Now Do For A Living by ImoleNaija: 11:58pm On Jul 23, 2022
onyenatruchi:
Olosho work lipsrsealed

Re: BBNaija Season 7: Full List Of Past Winners & What They Now Do For A Living by taiwolomo1: 12:04am On Jul 24, 2022
ImoleNaija:

Baba u bad oh
Re: BBNaija Season 7: Full List Of Past Winners & What They Now Do For A Living by youngstrow(m): 12:12am On Jul 24, 2022
nkem1992:
Meanwhile no Christian and sane Nigeria should vote APC most especially now that they have disrespected the Christians by opting for MM ticket. Tinubu has solution to Nigerias problems but didn't help the failure he foisted upon us to address them, now he want us to believe he and his boko haram running mate would do magic, Allah ya kiyaye... The worst option is Atiku, the best obi...May any hand that vote for tinubu get leprosy. It is foolish to conceive that talk more of supporting it.
may any hand that vote obi get more than leprosy Amen in god name I prayed
Re: BBNaija Season 7: Full List Of Past Winners & What They Now Do For A Living by princewarri1985: 12:16am On Jul 24, 2022
Justinbright:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/the-life-and-glamour-of-bbnaija-winners-of-different-seasons/amp/
I heard efe has only 5k left on his account from the money he won, and he has spent all his money on his useless music carreer! and he has no talent
Re: BBNaija Season 7: Full List Of Past Winners & What They Now Do For A Living by princewarri1985: 12:32am On Jul 24, 2022
[quote author=Justinbright post=115022865]
Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/the-life-and-glamour-of-bbnaija-winners-of-different-seasons/amp/
[/quote I swear to God i miss big brother Africa, big brother naija na nonsense. Then when they are showing big brother africa i can stay glued to my TV set for 24 hours just watching and i never get tired, but this big brother naija na nonsense and i dont watch it
Re: BBNaija Season 7: Full List Of Past Winners & What They Now Do For A Living by Philosopher1979: 1:39am On Jul 24, 2022
Justinbright:

There are many brilliant writers, mathematicians and inventors in Nigeria. Whu not have a reality show about an inventor. We are too shalow minded in this part of the world

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Season 7: Full List Of Past Winners & What They Now Do For A Living by Corto: 1:42am On Jul 24, 2022
Mercy went back to her olocho business while all the others returned to unemployment.

There is no formula/magic potion for instant success, the only thing BBN gives them is temporary fame which quickly fades away. Ebuka the one true success story did not even win the show, but he leveraged more on his inner talent and hardwork (it took him several more years) to show up where he is today.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Season 7: Full List Of Past Winners & What They Now Do For A Living by byteem: 2:30am On Jul 24, 2022
This season is already crap.. not interested .. it's those subtle colour flying for me what's with the rainbow sofa and ebuka wearing rainbow outfits Dem thinks say we no go code abi. ..say what you will but the
need to identify with queer and LGBT people by flying rainbow colours is alien to our identity as Nigerians and the fact that they went that far is a turn off completely turn off .. infact I am disgusted .. let the queer up the place we won't be distracted .. eyes on the ball.. see them politicians will be happy cos they feel the youths will get distracted lie.. now they suddenly take ASUU strike a priority after 6 months .. just cause they feel if students are back in school obi will have less momentum .. lie eyes on th ball people no distractions

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Season 7: Full List Of Past Winners & What They Now Do For A Living by harmony75: 2:48am On Jul 24, 2022
BBN is not my concern get your PVC and be OBIdient �

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Season 7: Full List Of Past Winners & What They Now Do For A Living by Fxwarrior: 4:50am On Jul 24, 2022
Re: BBNaija Season 7: Full List Of Past Winners & What They Now Do For A Living by Samade7: 5:48am On Jul 24, 2022
ImoleNaija:

She's now selling something.
Re: BBNaija Season 7: Full List Of Past Winners & What They Now Do For A Living by kenzysmith: 5:52am On Jul 24, 2022
ImoleNaija:

okpo work
Re: BBNaija Season 7: Full List Of Past Winners & What They Now Do For A Living by Badgers14: 6:24am On Jul 24, 2022
ImoleNaija:

Comrade abeg, wetin dey occur? Calm down, you are too vawulent.
Re: BBNaija Season 7: Full List Of Past Winners & What They Now Do For A Living by Doomx(m): 6:53am On Jul 24, 2022
princewarri1985:
I heard efe has only 5k left on his account from the money he won, and he has spent all his money on his useless music carreer! and he has no talent

This same story since 2017 lol..Efe is doing well �..he's even collaborated with artiste abroad
Re: BBNaija Season 7: Full List Of Past Winners & What They Now Do For A Living by Mandate2023: 6:56am On Jul 24, 2022
xevove2061:
rubbish. Stay Focused for Obi

Our only focus is tinubu becoming president

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Season 7: Full List Of Past Winners & What They Now Do For A Living by Mandate2023: 7:02am On Jul 24, 2022
majamajic:
Efe and Laycon wasted all their earnings by going into music

They don't have talent in music , they both won out of pity from voters as poor street boys

Whitemoney if he go into music too that money will finish , cos he is not talented too , but he opened a restaurant as he continue try his luck in music

Laycon has made more than what he won on d show from music, if u want to know more follow him on Instagram so u see what his been up to.....stop saying nonsense, last year December he sold out eko hotel, he has been singing b4 going for BBN and still singing infact his always balling, he become a member of Grammy academy class few weeks ago along with oxlade and other artists

Even Efe that failed in music has left Nigeria

A winner is a winner and a loser is a loser, if u like call it pity, if u don't have d potential to attract good will of ppl u r a loser, after all dis years u chose not to move on with reality.....whatever u think is ur problem and solely ur personal problem that will renaming ur problem as u have nothing good to say about others career so will ppl not see anything good about ur career

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Season 7: Full List Of Past Winners & What They Now Do For A Living by majamajic(m): 7:06am On Jul 24, 2022
Mandate2023:

Laycon has made more than what he won on d show from music, if u want to know more follow him on Instagram so u see what his been up to.....stop saying nonsense, last year December he sold out eko hotel, he has been singing b4 going for BBN and still singing infact his always balling, he become a member of Grammy academy class few weeks ago along with oxlade and other artists

So leaving Naija is achievement for someone paid over 30m in cash price ?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Season 7: Full List Of Past Winners & What They Now Do For A Living by majamajic(m): 7:09am On Jul 24, 2022
Mandate2023:

A winner is a winner and a loser is a loser, if u like call it pity, if u don't have d potential to attract good will of ppl u r a loser, after all dis years u chose not to move on with reality.....whatever u think is ur problem and solely ur personal problem that will renaming ur problem as u have nothing good to say about others career so will ppl not see anything good about ur career

Did u see mercy , mike , miracle , and the first guy on that list ? Did I say anything bad about Whitemoney ? Efe and Laycon are not good musically , stop talking trash , we all watch football , some players are better than others , so saying it means no one can see good about u ? I have right to say Messi is better than Rashford , that's fact ! Selling out Eko hotel , does that mean he is better than Simi , Burna or Tiwa that never sold out Eko hotel ?

Laycon and Efe was not what u guys expected musically , u can still chose to buy their tickets out of pity , but they can never give u a good hit just like Whitemoney too . Buy pity tickets , u know they are all not good .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Angel's Parents Reconcile & Unite To Support Her At The Finale / BBNaija: "Breast Of 25-Year-Old Virgin, Cee-C" - Non-Fans Mock Cee-C / Slay Queen Steals Guy's Money & Phone And Forgets Her Panties (Hilarious Skit)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.