Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,507 members, 7,801,332 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter (5579 Views)

Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari / Again Osinbajo Tackles Atiku On Restructuring / Festus Keyamo Mocks Atiku On Twitter As Ex-vp’s Followers Fire Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by abc115: 11:19pm On Jul 23, 2022

1 Like

Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by successmatters(m): 11:20pm On Jul 23, 2022
grin

Am I the only one who thinks Atiku made a mistake dropping Wike?

If Wike charge karate against Atiku, Atiku won't even come third in this election.

But for Atiku to say Wike is useless to his ambition is insulting.

13 Likes

Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by Penguin2: 11:22pm On Jul 23, 2022
Wike is now Obidient cheesy

Tinubu urchins expecting Wike to support Tinubu go wait until they drown in the lagoon.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by seunmsg(m): 11:27pm On Jul 23, 2022
I’m in for the violence grin grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by FreeStuffsNG: 11:32pm On Jul 23, 2022
Hmmm. Until HE Wike confirms this, I won't take it too serious. There is too much wasted effort playing to the gallery on the SM. He has not deleted Atiku's phone number on the list of contacts on his phone.

My stand remains that HE Atiku has been badly treated by HE Atiku and there is still time for him to remedy it. He should replace HE Okowa with Wike so there will be peace , justice and honour since he was the one who offered it to Wike in the first place.

You do not treat people who laboired like this way Wike laboured for PDP and still expect him to trust you.
Check my signature to download for free, read and share with your friends and family "1000+ Practical Business Ideas & Directory of Money Sources". Cheers.
Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by successmatters(m): 11:34pm On Jul 23, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm. Until HE Wike confirms this, I won't take it too serious.
My stand remains that HE Atiku has been badly treated by HE Atiku and there is still time for him to remedy it.
You do not treat people who laboired like this way Wike laboured for PDP and still expect him to trust you.

Wike should go and sit down,
Amaechi also suffered, and donated billions to APC, did they not dump him and pick Tinubu?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by Chiedu4Trump: 11:35pm On Jul 23, 2022
The North has always planned to retain power in the North.
E don dey comot small by small.

Remain make the Make the BAT hear am
successmatters:
grin

Am I the only one who thinks Atiku made a mistake dropping Wike?

I'd Wike charge karate against Atiku, Atiku won't even come third in this election.

But for Atiku to say Wike is useless to his ambition is insulting.
He made a very bad mistake.

In fact the whole North has made a massive mistake in trying to keep power in the North.
Wait till Bobo Chicago finally realizes that he has been dribbled again cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by Felimax(m): 11:36pm On Jul 23, 2022
Wike should go to hell!

Atiku should pick you so that tomorrow you will be claiming you made him president.

Kick Wike out of PDP now.
Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:41pm On Jul 23, 2022
Is there any economical benefit or importance of this unfollowing higgy-hagga to a common man on the street?

2 Likes

Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by FreeStuffsNG: 11:43pm On Jul 23, 2022
successmatters:

Wike should go and sit down,
Amaechi also suffered, and donated billions to APC, did they not dump him and pick Tinubu?
HE Amaechi was never promised the VP slot by Asiwaju Tinubu.

Unlike HE Wike who is a huge political asset to the PDP, Amaechi at no time delivered even his LGA let alone Rivers to the APC, in fact, he is like a political liability to the APC in Rivers yet has been rewarded heavily by the APC with a very lucrative ministry.
Ask yourself if you are a real politician, why will I ever compare Wike to an Amaechi who was Speaker for 8 years, Gov. for 8 years yet repeatedly beaten by his successor Wike to the point that no single Senate seat is from APC.
Wike deserves that VP and HE Atiku must keep his word.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by Supreme01: 11:47pm On Jul 23, 2022
May God keep putting confusion in the camp of our enemies till all of them become Obedient.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by garfield1: 11:50pm On Jul 23, 2022
Penguin2:
Wike is now Obidient cheesy

Tinubu urchins expecting Wike to support Tinubu go wait until they drown in the lagoon.

Oga no one said wike will support tinubu.we all know he will be neutral.he even said it two days ago that pdp will win rivers but avoided talking of atiku

1 Like

Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by RevolverOcelot(m): 11:58pm On Jul 23, 2022
Wike seems to be bitter about Atikus choice of rm. Wike should join LP and support Obi.
Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by Penguin2: 12:00am On Jul 24, 2022
garfield1:

Oga no one said wike will support tinubu.we all know he will be neutral.he even said it two days ago that pdp will win rivers but avoided talking of atiku

When he said PDP will win Rivers, I’m sure he was talking about guber elections.

Because if it’s Presidential, forget about it.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by Melonsmasher: 12:00am On Jul 24, 2022
Smh
Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by Penguin2: 12:02am On Jul 24, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

HE Amaechi was never promised the VP slot by Asiwaju Tinubu.

Unlike HE Wike who is a huge political asset to the PDP, Amaechi at no time delivered even his LGA let alone Rivers to the APC, in fact, he is like a political liability to the APC in Rivers yet has been rewarded heavily by the APC with a very lucrative ministry.
Ask yourself if you are a real politician, why will I ever compare Wike to an Amaechi who was Speaker for 8 years, Gov. for 8 years yet repeatedly beaten by his successor Wike to the point that no single Senate seat is from APC.
Wike deserves that VP and HE Atiku must keep his word.

Wike deserves nothing.

If una like am that much, tell Tinubu to make him his running mate.

1 Like

Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by garfield1: 12:02am On Jul 24, 2022
Penguin2:

When he said PDP will win Rivers, I’m sure he was talking about guber elections.

Because if it’s Presidential, forget about it.
We are on the same page.the only thing he can do is to support local candidates and remain neutral but this will give apc the advantage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by FreeStuffsNG: 12:07am On Jul 24, 2022
Penguin2:

Wike deserves nothing.

If una like am that much, tell Tinubu to make him his running mate.

Then PDP and HE Atiku deserve nothing from him;
Not his cash, not his clout and definitely not his formidable Wike political structure that retired HE Amaechi.

They can do with the support of the social media warriors even after admitting that 90% of northerners are not on the SM.

I pity any politician taking your kind of advice, they will lose as usual. HE Atiku has already lost even before the election begins. He should keep his word by replacing Okowa now before it is too late.

1 Like

Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by Penguin2: 12:11am On Jul 24, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Then PDP and HE Atiku deserve nothing from him;
Not his cash, not his clout and definitely not his formidable Wike political structure that retired HE Amaechi.

They can do with the support of the social media warriors even after admitting that 90% of northerners are not on the SM.

I pity any politician taking your kind of advice, they will lose as usual. HE Atiku has already lost even before the election begins. He should keep his word by replacing Okowa now before it is too late.

That you think Okowa can still be replaced shows why I should not waste my time with you.

Imagine!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by FreeStuffsNG: 12:13am On Jul 24, 2022
Penguin2:

That you think Okowa can still be replaced shows why I should not waste my time with you.

Imagine!
Death and willful withdrawal from race, the only legitimate reasons for replacement, have no expiry date wink
Even late Kogi Governor, HE Audu, who was on the ballot that won a mandate was replaced.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by Penguin2: 12:13am On Jul 24, 2022
garfield1:

We are on the same page.the only thing he can do is to support local candidates and remain neutral but this will give apc the advantage

No advantage for APC bro.

You definitely know it’s advantage Labour Party, don’t you?

Rivers people will not vote Tinubu. Why are you finding it difficult to understand.

This is why I sometimes doubt you from Southsouth. Because you seem to be out of touch with reality on ground and the pulse of the people.

5 Likes

Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by Penguin2: 12:16am On Jul 24, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Death and willful withdrawal from race, the only legitimate reasons for replacement, have no expiry date wink

Fine.

Now, between death and willful withdrawal, which one do you think will happen to Okowa?

3 Likes

Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by FreeStuffsNG: 12:17am On Jul 24, 2022
Penguin2:

Fine.

Now, between death and willful withdrawal, which one do you think will happen to Okowa?
It is obvious because I will never ever wish death upon anyone.
HE Okowa can voluntarily withdraw for peace to reign in PDP after knowing that HE Atiku promised Wike the VP slot first.

Okowa is now being seen as a betrayer and impostor.

1 Like

Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by garfield1: 12:21am On Jul 24, 2022
Penguin2:

No advantage for APC bro.

You definitely know it’s advantage Labour Party, don’t you?

Rivers people will not vote Tinubu. Why are you finding it difficult to understand.

This is why I sometimes doubt you from Southsouth. Because you seem to be out of touch with reality on ground and the pulse of the people.

You are not getting it.obi is popular in the ss but this is mostly at the urban areas.again,most ss people just like se do not vote esp in rivers.it is rigging galore.you can check the updates on 2011,2015 and 2019 polls on rivers by independent observers for more updates.it is only in pH that some semblance of voting takes place.why wike is so important is not that he is popular but his ability to rig massively and counter apc rigging.the terrain of rivers,bayelsa does not support free and fair elections.it was in 2018 that rivers to a small extent experienced real elections.so if wike decides to be neutral and amechi and Abe move into action,theres no stopping them.worse case scenario,most areas will be cancelled just like in 2019 where inec cancelled elections in 6 lgas

1 Like

Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by SadiqBabaSani: 12:36am On Jul 24, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

It is obvious because I will never ever wish death upon anyone.
HE Okowa can voluntarily withdraw for peace to reign in PDP after knowing that HE Atiku promised Wike the VP slot first.

Okowa is now being seen as a betrayer and impostor.
Because that's what he is a Sabo, even though people from my locality are his appointees, I feel shamed he is my Governor

1 Like

Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by Obidient4life2: 12:56am On Jul 24, 2022
Wike ndo.
Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by GudHardDick: 1:05am On Jul 24, 2022
Wike should better become obidient for his own Good.

God bless our incoming president peter Obi (GCOFR) come 2023!!!

Vote for peter Obi, vote for labour party

3 Likes

Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by GadgetsRus: 1:05am On Jul 24, 2022
Rogue adult babies.

Buhari is the man of the match for the coming election considering what he has put in place with the electoral reform.

https://www.nairaland.com/7243652/obidiently-yours-pres-muhammad-buhari

1 Like

Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by Mikolo70(m): 1:15am On Jul 24, 2022
Chiedu4Trump:
The North has always planned to retain power in the North.
E don dey comot small by small.

Remain make the Make the BAT hear am

He made a very bad mistake.

In fact the whole North has made a massive mistake in trying to keep power in the North.
Wait till Bobo Chicago finally realizes that he has been dribbled again cheesy
Why are you people so otiose.. The matter is about Atiku and Wike but in your royal foulshiness you drag Tinubu enter.. Na wa oh!

4 Likes

Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by Penguin2: 1:23am On Jul 24, 2022
garfield1:

You are not getting it.obi is popular in the ss but this is mostly at the urban areas.again,most ss people just like se do not vote esp in rivers.it is rigging galore.you can check the updates on 2011,2015 and 2019 polls on rivers by independent observers for more updates.it is only in pH that some semblance of voting takes place.why wike is so important is not that he is popular but his ability to rig massively and counter apc rigging.the terrain of rivers,bayelsa does not support free and fair elections.it was in 2018 that rivers to a small extent experienced real elections.so if wike decides to be neutral and amechi and Abe move into action,theres no stopping them.worse case scenario,most areas will be cancelled just like in 2019 where inec cancelled elections in 6 lgas

I laugh sometimes when I hear you people say Obi is only popular in urban areas…

Those living in urban areas, did they fall from the sky?

Again, the fact that you people keep talking about rigging just shows how pathetic and unpopular the path you are threading is and yet you continue in it. Or would you be talking about rigging if Tinubu was popular?

Meanwhile, despite all you saw in Osun, you still believe 2023 elections will be rigged in Tinubu’s favour.

It’s obvious you people are on a wild goose chase.

6 Likes

Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:31am On Jul 24, 2022
garfield1:

Oga update your expectations.Elections can no longer be rigged.I have repeatedly told you this but you are obviously too corrupt to live with free and fair elections

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Totally Shutdown By Obidient March(photos) / FG’s Monthly Electricity Subsidy Spending To Crash By 52% On New Tariff Hike / Nyako's Impeachment: Adamawa Now Has Two Governors In Pdp's Comedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.