Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,543 members, 7,801,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good (24623 Views)

Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" / Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? / Peter Obi: I Am Not Stingy, I Just Have An Allergy For Money Being Spent Wrongly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good by DrAkpamudehe: 7:16am On Jul 24, 2022
Zetty177x:

How dare you insult our Obi/call him perpetual liar? People like u are the reason why we are suffering today, supporting mediocrity. See ya life? I'm sure u are a graduate but u are roasting meat today like a suya aboki guy. If u were in ur dream country,as a graduate,u should be doing a white collar job of probably what u studied. That is enough karma for u. Psychopath

The psychopath's meat business has failed

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 24, 2022
diadem10:
Such as?

Or you stashed out your states funds into secret account while using your daughter name for corruption.

He had the accounts before he became a governor. It's a family account. So, which state funds did he stash. Or someone can't keep his money in a foreign account again? You guys will just keep regurgitating rubbish trying to fool people. It won't work

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good by Jemex003: 7:18am On Jul 24, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:

See your hero and his effort at "transforming Lagos"

I soro aye ti e ni yen.

If you like post Tinubu naked pictures or where’s he’s carrying Gun. Look here I don’t care cuz I will still vote and support him.
Re: Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good by tandoe: 7:20am On Jul 24, 2022
This guy is one of PDP's 16 agents out of which 3 are deligated here on nairaland to use ethnic and religious strategies to use religious sentiments to infilterate OBIdients against Muslims. I have recordings and pictures from their training here in Lagos. Watch out more of them are being trained for propaganda

IboHausaYoruba:
Nigerians, let's learn to follow man that knows the road. Enough of Muslims taking us for granted. Tinubu has dared us by choosing a Muslim deputy, let's speak through our votes. Our fathers in the faith have spoken, Oyedepo, Johnson Suleiman, Enenche etc and CAN generally. The battle line has been drawn. If the over 28 million Christians in the North can cooperate with all the Christians in the South and pull our weights behind Peter Obi, then we are sure of winning. It is simple but requires dedications and focus. I AM OBIDIENT.
Re: Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good by CSTRR: 7:24am On Jul 24, 2022
IbileIfe:
While using Fidelity Bank for money laundering.
I paid the ransom for the release of a kidnapped secondary school girl into a bank account in Fidelity Bank.
Peter Obi can fool legions of his Ignoramuses ruled by gullibility, herd mentality, irrationality and stupidity.
Is there any proof of this?

Has the apc ever accused him of corruption like his former boss atiku?
So how come you, a mere nobody know enough to accuse him of corruption?

Why do you hate yourself like this?
What do you stand to gain if Tinubu or atiku enters?

Because he was the chairman of three banks, it means he used them for corruption?

And the apc don't know about it?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good by CSTRR: 7:27am On Jul 24, 2022
Jemex003:

I soro aye ti e ni yen.

If you like post Tinubu naked pictures or where’s he’s carrying Gun. Look here I don’t care cuz I will still vote and support him.
Some people said the same in 2015 for Buhari.

People like japhet omojuwa and co.
They have all travelled out, leaving you to face the consequences of their actions.

Don't worry, na your body go tell you.

I can't like you more than you like yourself.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good by nams77: 7:30am On Jul 24, 2022
IbileIfe:
While using Fidelity Bank for money laundering.
I paid the ransom for the release of a kidnapped secondary school girl into a bank account in Fidelity Bank.
Peter Obi can fool legions of his Ignoramuses ruled by gullibility, herd mentality, irrationality and stupidity.
You just showed how stewpid you are. I normally don't respond or join in all these brick bat and mud slinging you guys enjoy but roping in Peter Obi as a beneficiary of ransom just shows how dvmb you are.
Can Nigerians go this low just to spite someone? This country is finished!
What of ransom that was paid into other banks? Are the CEOs and major shareholders complicit too? Is adenuga also complicit?
I'm more shocked at who is also towing your argument.
Don't allow hatred make you seem like a f00l in public
You can now call the moderators to ban me
CSTRR, don't mind these imps. How people are blinded by small stipends and allowance and in a bid sell their souls and conscience is mind-, boggling!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good by CSTRR: 7:30am On Jul 24, 2022
adiori0303:
Like the wahnu used public funds to invest in SABmiller.
Interesting
Yes, for the anambra state govt.
The investment still belongs to the anambra state people.

Unlike tinubu or obasanjo that used govt money for private investments in their own name.

You can't see the difference.?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good by CSTRR: 7:32am On Jul 24, 2022
nams77:

You just showed how stewpid you are. I normally don't respond or join in all these brick bat and mud slinging you guys enjoy but roping in Peter Obi as a beneficiary of ransom just shows how dvmb you are.
What of ransom that was paid into other banks? Are the CEOs and major shareholders complicit too? Is adenuga also complicit?
How mannabbq whatever transitioned from a Buhari supporter to a bigot because of 2023 elections is a wonder.

It shows that he was supporting Buhari for bigoted reasons all this while.

Nothing about good governnace in their thinking.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good by sirray001: 7:38am On Jul 24, 2022
ObiOkpor:

He is more relevant than you and your entire village people..
,don't mind him. If you check him very well, he has no job and not even sure of his next meal. He is used to suffering

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good by Jemex003: 7:39am On Jul 24, 2022
CSTRR:

Some people said the same in 2015 for Buhari.

People like japhet omojuwa and co.
They have all travelled out, leaving you to face the consequences of their actions.

Don't worry, na your body go tell you.

I can't like you more than you like yourself u.

You shouldn’t worried about me please worry about yourself first. I’ve no consequences to face cuz we’re all living our lives. If Tinubu matter will make you write me more messages no problem OK. Like I said earlier I will vote Emi Ni re Kan.
Re: Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good by RexTramadol1: 7:40am On Jul 24, 2022
He will be Atiku’s coordinating minister of the economy
Re: Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good by kingyakos: 7:41am On Jul 24, 2022
Abdul05:
You tu dey lie... grin grin

Any where, obi can't win that is for sure... grin

He is just trying to be relevant... grin grin

U say Obi tu lie but u no get any evidence to prove am....

U say Obi no go win d election by that u suppose relax, take a deep breath and rest

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good by adiori0303: 8:00am On Jul 24, 2022
CSTRR:

Yes, for the anambra state govt.
The investment still belongs to the anambra state people.

Unlike tinubu or obasanjo that used govt money for private investments in their own name.

You can't see the difference.?
How is the investment working for the people of anambra state?
Re: Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good by rolexino(m): 8:14am On Jul 24, 2022
You will still use Nigeria money for family investments, Then resign as a share holder.

What is the difference? Corruption in the highest order

You all are among the problems of this country

You act as if you are a Saint among others.

Don't play on people's minds like as you are the messiah

A typical Nigerian is so emotional when you deeply stir their minds

This is what he is seriously good at doing. Psychology
Re: Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good by CSTRR: 8:27am On Jul 24, 2022
Jemex003:

You shouldn’t worried about me please worry about yourself first. I’ve no consequences to face cuz we’re all living our lives. If Tinubu matter will make you write me more messages no problem OK. Like I said earlier I will vote Emi Ni re Kan.
You have got no consequences to face?

Really?

Your parents must be feeding you.

So you don't know what the economy is saying.
Re: Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good by CSTRR: 8:32am On Jul 24, 2022
adiori0303:

How is the investment working for the people of anambra state?
If he had used that money the way Tinubu or obasanjo used it for themselves, how would it benefit the people?

The investment of Peter obi would yield dividends that can be used to build roads, build schools, and pay salaries, e.tc.

Infact, as a result of the investment,they can be able to influence more anambra citizens getting gainful employment in any sab Miller plant anywhere in the country.

It's far better than using it to build farm or a tax collecting company in your name.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good by CSTRR: 8:33am On Jul 24, 2022
nams77:

CSTRR, don't mind these imps. How people are blinded by small stipends and allowance and in a bid sell their souls and conscience is mind-, boggling!
You should be arrested so that you can provide evidence.

Dimwit.
Re: Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good by Kennydoc(m): 8:42am On Jul 24, 2022
post=115025086:
Keep shut perpetual Liar!

You've said it all.
Nothing to be added again.
He can only fool his brainwashed swines that abound.

You're a shameless man who supports a criminal and drug lord in the name of Tinubu not because you care about Nigeria but only because of what you stand to benefit if he wins. You claim to be a patriot but understand nothing about patriotism.
Shame on you and your ilk.
May Tinubu never happen to Nigeria in Jesus name.
For the fact that you, Tinubu and all the rest of Buharists promoted and joined in foisting Buhari on Nigeria thereby bringing untold hardship to the nation, may Tinubu's ambition fail till eternity.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good by HRMK: 8:43am On Jul 24, 2022
NO SINGLE NIGERIAN POLITICIAN IS A SAINT!THIS WAS SAME MAN TAKING #200M OF STATE FUNDS ABOUT IN CASH AS ANAMBRA STATE GOVERNOR!IF THIS ISNT MONEY LAUNDRY,WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW,WHAT DO WE CALL IT?DONT ALLOW ANYBODY TO FOOL YOU AROUND!OPEN AND SHINE YOUR EYES!!
Re: Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good by elisho: 9:01am On Jul 24, 2022
Peter tell me how many persion you have on ur scolaship pay roll and in ur comunity how many yorth as ur time as govorner you make a rich
Re: Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 24, 2022
elisho:
Peter tell me how many persion you have on ur scolaship pay roll and in ur comunity how many yorth as ur time as govorner you make a rich

He has thousands of people on scholarship all over Nigeria. As a humble man, he doesn't go about advertising it
Re: Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good by Jemex003: 9:11am On Jul 24, 2022
CSTRR:

You have got no consequences to face?

Really?

Your parents must be feeding you.

So you don't know what the economy is saying.

With my 2 kids, living in my own house and driving my own car and you still think my parent feeding me? OK ooo

Vote ur candidate at your own risk
Re: Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good by 9icetoo(m): 9:12am On Jul 24, 2022
post=115025086:
Keep shut perpetual Liar!

You've said it all.
Nothing to be added again.
He can only fool his brainwashed swines that abound.

What did he actually say?

Paying ransom into a fidelity bank account now makes obi complicit in kidnapping?

Your head dey alright so?

Stick to grilling steaks oga.

Your principal cannot compare.

Nigeria will be great again. Vote wisely.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good by adiori0303: 9:15am On Jul 24, 2022
CSTRR:

If he had used that money the way Tinubu or obasanjo used it for themselves, how would it benefit the people?

The investment of Peter obi would yield dividends that can be used to build roads, build schools, and pay salaries, e.tc.

Infact, as a result of the investment,they can be able to influence more anambra citizens getting gainful employment in any sab Miller plant anywhere in the country.

It's far better than using it to build farm or a tax collecting company in your name.
The investment has been since he was 8 years as governor.
Please tell us ow it has turned the state of anambra to eldorado
Tell us how ut has increased the IGR of anambra
Tell us how it has increased the employment rate if anambra people since then.
Please tell us the project that has been commissioned using the proceeds if that investment
Re: Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good by diadem10: 9:16am On Jul 24, 2022
whitephoenix:

He had the accounts before he became a governor. It's a family account. So, which state funds did he stash. Or someone can't keep his money in a foreign account again? You guys will just keep regurgitating rubbish trying to fool people. It won't work

Re: Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good by 9icetoo(m): 9:18am On Jul 24, 2022
nedekid:

Relevant to who naa? Ohh, to think Peter Obi wants to be president because it is his birth right ie his turn, or to get rich, prestige etc?
People like Obi are hired to turn around conglomerates, from red to green line. They are paid in millions for their services. In the case of Naija, out of concern, the man volunteers himself and folks myopicly ridicule him.
In the history of Nigeria, which ex gov have you seen that refused collecting a dime from the state as pension, cars, houses, staff, healthcare etc? Just name one. Even the two other major contenders, despite their billions still collect pensions and other entitlements till tomorrow.
Hate Obi, don't even vote for him, but give the man some respect.

Well said brother. Well said. Oil dey your head.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good by Multitalented1(m): 9:28am On Jul 24, 2022
Thief, you invested public funds into family business, and say you are not a fraudulent person. Nonsense
Re: Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good by truthfinder319: 9:38am On Jul 24, 2022
And you
1. Invested Anambra state money in a family business
2. Stashed millions of dollars in Panama, a safe haven for tax evaders
What policy did you implement for Anambra that the state has not shown any sign if development. You can only lie to ethnic chauvinists and jobless people who don't ask questions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

There Will Be No Interim Govt In Nigeria – Primate Ayodele In New Prophecy / Akin Alabi Distributes Laptops To Egbeda/Ona Ara Youths / Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.