Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Monkeypox Outbreak Concentrated Among Gay Men - WHO - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Monkeypox Outbreak Concentrated Among Gay Men - WHO (18660 Views)

Monkeypox Outbreak Explodes Across Europe ( Pics) / UK Investigating Gay Bars After New Monkeypox Outbreak Related To Gays / Monkeypox Outbreak Hits Bayelsa, Doctor, 10 Others Quarantined (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monkeypox Outbreak Concentrated Among Gay Men - WHO by Mercury12(m): 9:36am On Jul 24, 2022
HeadNigga:
Nawa o. Gay men stop being gay na. There are women with muscles if you like macho.

Lol.
Naso o. I tire for them o grin
Re: Monkeypox Outbreak Concentrated Among Gay Men - WHO by Samskid310(m): 9:36am On Jul 24, 2022
Seems WHO is now homophobic
What a time to be alive
Re: Monkeypox Outbreak Concentrated Among Gay Men - WHO by Jazzman01: 9:47am On Jul 24, 2022
luminouz:

Wrong. It has been around as early as the 1930's in the Congo. Entire communities were wiped out and it lulled. A second transmission wave happened in the 1960's when the Belgians came to the Congo and brought it back to Europe. When gayism became a thing, it surged out again and was finally noticed and studied when gay men predominantly fell victim. That was the origin or the GRID before it became AIDS .

Why I got my information from? A Science journal where scientists used DNA tracing and all sorts to trace the origin of AIDS. I'm in a lazy mood to search for the link but I read the journal this year.

Oga, those 1930s and 60s are mere conspiracy theories. The only verified one with sufficient evidence was that of 1981 discovered in the United States of America among Gay men during the reign of President Nixon.

Have you not wondered why it was only confined to those regions and most people never heard about it and it didn't spread like that of 1981. ? There is no way a deadly and incurable disease like HIV will emerge in 1930 or 60 and die down like that. It has been more than 40 years now since it was first reported in the United states and it is still not gone. That should tell you which of the reported dates is more credible.

2 Likes

Re: Monkeypox Outbreak Concentrated Among Gay Men - WHO by romeokingsp(m): 9:47am On Jul 24, 2022
Serve them right..��
Re: Monkeypox Outbreak Concentrated Among Gay Men - WHO by luminouz(m): 9:50am On Jul 24, 2022
Jazzman01:

Oga, those 1930s and 60s are mere conspiracy theories. The only verified one with sufficient evidence was that of 1981 discovered in the United States of America among Gay men during the regime of President Nixon.

Have you not wondered why it was only confined to those regions and most people never heard about it and it didn't spread like that of 1981. ? There is no way a deadly and incurable disease like HIV will emerge in 1930 or 60 and die down like that. It has been more than 40 years now since it was first reported in the United states and it is still not gone. That should tell you which of the reported dates is more credible.

I'm talking of a research project published in a journal with DNA tracing and you are saying it's conspiracy theories? Do I look like an arts student or law student to you? I read a scientific journal about this specific issue and how the origins were resolved. You think any prestigious journal would accept to publish such sensitive papers, without accurate evidence?

Be calming down biko
Re: Monkeypox Outbreak Concentrated Among Gay Men - WHO by planetx: 9:59am On Jul 24, 2022
Because it is hybrid Syphilis not monkeypox, this people are liars. Google the symptoms of monkeypox and syphilis and you will see they are very identical.
Re: Monkeypox Outbreak Concentrated Among Gay Men - WHO by ViktorCash: 10:05am On Jul 24, 2022
But why is it common among gays? It's a gay disease undecided
luminouz:

Wrong. It has been around as early as the 1930's in the Congo. Entire communities were wiped out and it lulled. A second transmission wave happened in the 1960's when the Belgians came to the Congo and brought it back to Europe. When gayism became a thing, it surged out again and was finally noticed and studied when gay men predominantly fell victim. That was the origin or the GRID before it became AIDS .

Why I got my information from? A Science journal where scientists used DNA tracing and all sorts to trace the origin of AIDS. I'm in a lazy mood to search for the link but I read the journal this year.
Re: Monkeypox Outbreak Concentrated Among Gay Men - WHO by Jazzman01: 10:10am On Jul 24, 2022
luminouz:

I'm talking of a research project published in a journal with DNA tracing and you are saying it's conspiracy theories? Do I look like an arts student or law student to you? I read a scientific journal about this specific issue and how the origins were resolved. You think any prestigious journal would accept to publish such sensitive papers, without accurate evidence?

Be calming down biko

Guy forget that thing. I also read a journal some years ago that exposed how scientists in the united states intentionally created the virus in the lab and used the Gay community in Manhattan as guinea pigs to test their so called vaccine already laced with the virus. The main objective then was to wipe out the Gay community because they were really hated then. Within six months after the administration of the vaccine, a strange and new disease broke out amongst the Gay community in Manhattan and they started reporting to hospitals, the disease would later be called HIV/AIDS.

1 Like

Re: Monkeypox Outbreak Concentrated Among Gay Men - WHO by Blaqqcorleone(m): 10:19am On Jul 24, 2022
obonujoker:

My brother.... Gayism is against the natural laws of God, Man and the universe

Be like say you no dey hear word...
I say Keep shut! You don't really have anything to say...
Re: Monkeypox Outbreak Concentrated Among Gay Men - WHO by luminouz(m): 10:20am On Jul 24, 2022
Jazzman01:

Guy forget that thing. I also read a journal some years ago that exposed how scientists in the united states intentionally created the virus in the lab and used the Gay community in Manhattan as guinea pigs to test their so called vaccine already laced with the virus. The main objective then was to wipe out the Gay community because they were really hated then. Within six months after the administration of the vaccine, a strange and new disease broke out amongst the Gay community in Manhattan and they started reporting to hospitals, the disease would later be called HIV/AIDS.

A scientific journal won't say all these bro. Just facts and proofs, not stories. I think you are getting it all wrong. Are you a scientist? If not, then I understand why you don't believe me.

One love

1 Like

Re: Monkeypox Outbreak Concentrated Among Gay Men - WHO by Juanmike(m): 10:22am On Jul 24, 2022
Dshocker:
Enioluwa Adeoluwa should be careful, dude is gay, his Instagram handle @enioluwaofficial
How is that your business.

1 Like

Re: Monkeypox Outbreak Concentrated Among Gay Men - WHO by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 24, 2022
Change that "concentrated'' in the heading. There is no word like that in disease epidemiology. Educate people properly please.

1 Like

Re: Monkeypox Outbreak Concentrated Among Gay Men - WHO by luminouz(m): 10:25am On Jul 24, 2022
ViktorCash:
But why is it common among gays? It's a gay disease undecided

How can it be common among gays when the whole world is suffering from it na? Abi na gays bring am to naija too?

It's an STD... That can be transmitted to any host through bodily fluids. It's never about gays or bisexual or whatever. It's just a disease bro. What you don't understand is many men in Nigeria fuq their gf assholes and these ladies love it. So what's the difference, or do we say these women assholes can bring AIDS to life, if they never had it in the first place?

I'm not an advocate of LGBTQ or whatever but science is science.

2 Likes

Re: Monkeypox Outbreak Concentrated Among Gay Men - WHO by Dshocker(m): 10:31am On Jul 24, 2022
Juanmike:
How is that your business.

Every gay should be incarcerated forever, including you, their grand patron.
Re: Monkeypox Outbreak Concentrated Among Gay Men - WHO by JustforMen: 10:35am On Jul 24, 2022
Re: Monkeypox Outbreak Concentrated Among Gay Men - WHO by JustforMen: 10:36am On Jul 24, 2022
luminouz:

How can it be common among gays when the whole world is suffering from it na? Abi na gays bring am to naija too?

It's an STD... That can be transmitted to any host through bodily fluids. It's never about gays or bisexual or whatever. It's just a disease bro. What you don't understand is many men in Nigeria fuq their gf assholes and these ladies love it. So what's the difference, or do we say these women assholes can bring AIDS to life, if they never had it in the first place?

You know book pass WHO on this matter ni?
Re: Monkeypox Outbreak Concentrated Among Gay Men - WHO by JustforMen: 10:37am On Jul 24, 2022
luminouz:

who are you to challenge WHO?
Re: Monkeypox Outbreak Concentrated Among Gay Men - WHO by luminouz(m): 10:41am On Jul 24, 2022
JustforMen:

who are you to challenge WHO?

You don't seem to get it ni?

Your asshole has nothing to do with inventing any disease. The spread is due to a large group/congregation that these gays have, causing a cluster of transmission. Since these gays fuq other gays, it spreads, pointing to a sexual transmission route. Monkeypox has been in Africa for many years and it wasn't from gays fuqing gays na.

But don't kid yourself these gays won't fuq a woman. When they do, these women will get it and transfer it to other men they fuq.

It's never about your asshole inventing a virus. Many men fuq their gf anuses too
Re: Monkeypox Outbreak Concentrated Among Gay Men - WHO by luminouz(m): 10:42am On Jul 24, 2022
JustforMen:

God bless you G.

I'm tired to dey talk jare
Re: Monkeypox Outbreak Concentrated Among Gay Men - WHO by elonize(m): 10:56am On Jul 24, 2022
meobizy:
Gays were created by who again?
devil
Re: Monkeypox Outbreak Concentrated Among Gay Men - WHO by Juanmike(m): 11:00am On Jul 24, 2022
Dshocker:

Every gay should be incarcerated forever, including you, their grand patron.
Lol, did your sister told you that am gay?
Re: Monkeypox Outbreak Concentrated Among Gay Men - WHO by chincent: 11:06am On Jul 24, 2022
As from this moment I baptise you from Monkeypox to Gaypox. ���
Re: Monkeypox Outbreak Concentrated Among Gay Men - WHO by Jeffy1206(m): 11:17am On Jul 24, 2022
The problem is, there is a high level of gay men having unprotected sex with up to 20 men. The society doesn't want them hence they go about fornicating among themselves. That's why any disease spray more with them... It baffles me that they still want other countries to adopt homosexuality as legal undecided
Re: Monkeypox Outbreak Concentrated Among Gay Men - WHO by Sleekfingers: 11:22am On Jul 24, 2022
Re: Monkeypox Outbreak Concentrated Among Gay Men - WHO by Sleekfingers: 11:24am On Jul 24, 2022
Dshocker:
Enioluwa Adeoluwa should be careful, dude is gay, his Instagram handle @enioluwaofficial

How his sexuality your business ?

1 Like

Re: Monkeypox Outbreak Concentrated Among Gay Men - WHO by Sleekfingers: 11:27am On Jul 24, 2022
nathyx:
Gay people increasing rapidly all thanks to Bobrisky and his cohorts, very soon there will be gay rapist rooming the streets, looking for men to rape cry God save us from endtime

Use chain and padlocks to safeguard your anus........
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Monkeypox Outbreak Concentrated Among Gay Men - WHO by obonujoker(m): 11:27am On Jul 24, 2022
Blaqqcorleone:

Be like say you no dey hear word...
I say Keep shut! You don't really have anything to say...

That your mind must judge you well.... that's good...
Re: Monkeypox Outbreak Concentrated Among Gay Men - WHO by Sleekfingers: 11:35am On Jul 24, 2022
eddytop:
may the vaccine never work and may they never find cure...Amen.

undecided undecided undecided
See this olodo rapata, oju eja lo mon je, .....and you think it will only affect them?
Re: Monkeypox Outbreak Concentrated Among Gay Men - WHO by Dshocker(m): 11:46am On Jul 24, 2022
Sleekfingers:

How his sexuality your business ?

Because he is supposed to be behind bars, thank you.
Re: Monkeypox Outbreak Concentrated Among Gay Men - WHO by Dubaku543: 11:47am On Jul 24, 2022
nathyx:
Gay people increasing rapidly all thanks to Bobrisky and his cohorts, very soon there will be gay rapist rooming the streets, looking for men to rape cry God save us from endtime
LMAO this one dey fear rape!! Una no well for this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

322 New COVID-19 Cases, 178 Discharged And 5 Deaths On August 23 - (1519 Tested) / Is Epilepsy A Contagious Disease? / Soft Drinks Kill 184,000 Adults Every Year - Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.