Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

YABATECH Final Year Studen Dies After Falling Off Car During Signout Celebration - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / YABATECH Final Year Studen Dies After Falling Off Car During Signout Celebration (40221 Views)

Heritage Ajibola: OAU Student Dies After Falling Into Septic Tank In Her Hostel / Jan 2018 Now We Are Here: A Nairalander Shows His Cute Signout Pix (photos) / Get Your Quality Costomize Jacket 4 Signout Finial Stundent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: YABATECH Final Year Studen Dies After Falling Off Car During Signout Celebration by charlesdinho7(m): 9:00am On Jul 24, 2022
celebrating graduation as if you have made it into heaven. what is special about dancing on a moving car because you just finished your final exam? make humans try de get sense. rip to him
Re: YABATECH Final Year Studen Dies After Falling Off Car During Signout Celebration by kabasa24: 9:01am On Jul 24, 2022
Thier village people have settled their scores with parents. RIP

It is very possible. When God protect u also try to protect urself. Rip

1 Like

Re: YABATECH Final Year Studen Dies After Falling Off Car During Signout Celebration by gift2xl: 9:01am On Jul 24, 2022
I would suggest HSE should be Paramount in their curriculum.
Re: YABATECH Final Year Studen Dies After Falling Off Car During Signout Celebration by Hespee93: 9:03am On Jul 24, 2022
Oloju kan ko ki sere ni bi ti won ba tin juboko.

Meaning

Person that have one eye shouldn't be playing in a place where they are throwing stones.

1 Like

Re: YABATECH Final Year Studen Dies After Falling Off Car During Signout Celebration by sketcherJ(m): 9:06am On Jul 24, 2022
jobsonline101:

A girl child will always bring nothing but misfortune to not only their parents but to the world at large.
Nonsense creatures that bleed for days without dying.

NONSENSE!!
you and the candidladytemp lady are dumbasses.

1 Like

Re: YABATECH Final Year Studen Dies After Falling Off Car During Signout Celebration by donbenie(m): 9:08am On Jul 24, 2022
Mercury12:
The only child of his parents?
This has some supernatural touches mehn, u can't tell me nothing undecided

Omo it like you don't know "village people"
Leave all these grammar. This is Africa reality. If you believe people do practice black magic then you will believe what I said in my first comment might also be true too.
The moment you decide to derelict your responsibility..
And term reactions to your actions, supernatural..
You are already programmed to fail..
Take responsibility for your actions and stop looking for a devil to blame..
Re: YABATECH Final Year Studen Dies After Falling Off Car During Signout Celebration by solexybaba(m): 9:08am On Jul 24, 2022
Ds is really a sad event. May God almighty console the family
Re: YABATECH Final Year Studen Dies After Falling Off Car During Signout Celebration by Caseless: 9:10am On Jul 24, 2022
As the only child of your parents, there are things or places in life you should not take part in or be seen because of the pain you'd cause your parents if anything happens to you.

Graduation does not mean automatic success, it's just a step in the ladder of life. Why the excessive celebration?

RIP
Re: YABATECH Final Year Studen Dies After Falling Off Car During Signout Celebration by cherryCola: 9:10am On Jul 24, 2022
candidladyTemp:
Boy child will always bring nothing but pains to their parents

No RIP

Same way your useless dad brought shame to Nairaland by fathering you tongue .
Re: YABATECH Final Year Studen Dies After Falling Off Car During Signout Celebration by sekem: 9:11am On Jul 24, 2022
That's a real sign out.

That's the ultimate signing out.

Congratulations to him.

1 Like

Re: YABATECH Final Year Studen Dies After Falling Off Car During Signout Celebration by Caseless: 9:11am On Jul 24, 2022
jobsonline101:

A girl child will always bring nothing but misfortune to not only their parents but to the world at large.
Nonsense creatures that bleed for days without dying.

NONSENSE!!
you and that cadidladytemp are seriously sick.

1 Like

Re: YABATECH Final Year Studen Dies After Falling Off Car During Signout Celebration by Reference(m): 9:19am On Jul 24, 2022
As the only child of your parents at least you should have considered them even if you had no regards for your life.
What a waste.
When will our people learn to treat themselves like kings and queens, princes and princesses.
A couple of weeks ago HRH Queen Elizabeth warned her grandson to cut down the frequent travels by chopper with his wife and kids.
Ask why..... people who value life and know what it means to preserve it.
So that the generations after them will remain on top, in power and in wealth perpetually.
We have such poor mentality here.
Re: YABATECH Final Year Studen Dies After Falling Off Car During Signout Celebration by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 24, 2022
MMWandali:
Hmmm
Did somebody say: "sign-out"?

Out of what?

He signed out of life grin
Re: YABATECH Final Year Studen Dies After Falling Off Car During Signout Celebration by Mercury12(m): 9:26am On Jul 24, 2022
donbenie:
The moment you decide to derelict your responsibility..
And term reactions to your actions, supernatural..
You are already programmed to fail..
Take responsibility for your actions and stop looking for a devil to blame..
Okay o. I had heard u.
I take responsibility for my actions. That should be every adult thing.
Perhaps you an atheist and don't believe the supernatural realms and force exist.

1 Like

Re: YABATECH Final Year Studen Dies After Falling Off Car During Signout Celebration by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 24, 2022
Silly celebration. He didn’t realize he had passed the age where God protects little kids from their excesses and expects you to use your common sense as an adolescent or adult.

But the person driving the car didn’t realize there was somebody on his car? Foolishness all over this story. May God comfort the parents.
Re: YABATECH Final Year Studen Dies After Falling Off Car During Signout Celebration by Enyimbamercedes: 9:27am On Jul 24, 2022
In the end, it’s all about Charles Darwin’s Law of Natural Selection

You really cannot be silly enough to sit on a moving car unsecured and not expect a terrible outcome. Such silliness in the end has to be eliminated from the gene pool
Re: YABATECH Final Year Studen Dies After Falling Off Car During Signout Celebration by lakezone67(m): 9:29am On Jul 24, 2022
LordIsaac:
A very useless and senseless celebration, I must say. I say this because some of them do not know their fate yet! For example, why would I be running around with a CGPA less than 4.5? People without sense to comprehend the this submission should not quote me.

Did you see the thing happen live? Why do you conclude he fell of why jumping and running coz otherwise I don't see what's wrong in person celebrating signing out. If you have not done it, you haven't had the opportunity to.

1 Like

Re: YABATECH Final Year Studen Dies After Falling Off Car During Signout Celebration by realmindz: 9:30am On Jul 24, 2022
pussyahnie:

Is Yabatech not an institution? Isn't it the first higher institution in Nigeria? Is it not a father to UNILAG you are talking about? Even LASU is a father to that name carrying higher secondary school you call UNILAG which is filled up of prostitutes, hook up nonsense, thieves, killers, 419s, sex for mark lecturers, bribe for positions/contracts, rapists, ritualists, and many more

I can name lecturers who sell pamphlet which they referred to textbook in their own words

Well said, however, if anyone gets admitted to the three, I've never seen one that will pick lasu or yabatech ahead of Unilag. Have you?
So easier said than done
Re: YABATECH Final Year Studen Dies After Falling Off Car During Signout Celebration by 360Master: 9:31am On Jul 24, 2022
This is a reminder that we should be very careful and Prayerful whenever we are at some certain stages of our lives. Enemies are there and don’t want us to breakthrough occasions like getting married, graduating from school, getting a new contract, building a house and other remarkable projects that’s of value to us.

That’s the time we need to PRAY fervently not celebrate and blow our own trumpet stupidly.

May God comfort the parents of this dude. It’s a pity.
Re: YABATECH Final Year Studen Dies After Falling Off Car During Signout Celebration by Aroyjunior(m): 9:33am On Jul 24, 2022
If you end yabatech you are God favoured......that school ehn.....if student no die lecturer go die.
That school is spiritual.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: YABATECH Final Year Studen Dies After Falling Off Car During Signout Celebration by Samskid310(m): 9:35am On Jul 24, 2022
This is should be called Double Sign Out
Signed out of school and out of life
Rest in Peace every one goes wild in time of celebration,you were just unfortunate
Re: YABATECH Final Year Studen Dies After Falling Off Car During Signout Celebration by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 24, 2022
candidladyTemp:

@bolded
Just to show you how strong we are cool cheesy

You try bleeding for days and not dying undecided

Useless incompetent genders angry

After typing this last last you go still go one guy house collect prick, so leave story.

You can’t do without our “useless and incompetent” prick.
Re: YABATECH Final Year Studen Dies After Falling Off Car During Signout Celebration by DonBenny77(m): 10:30am On Jul 24, 2022
I feel no sympathy
They never learn
Re: YABATECH Final Year Studen Dies After Falling Off Car During Signout Celebration by Mko123(m): 10:34am On Jul 24, 2022
[s] Boy child will always bring nothing but pains to their parents[/s]

I've always expect trash from you as usual,
what a high stake and perfect prediction

No RIP [/quote]
Re: YABATECH Final Year Studen Dies After Falling Off Car During Signout Celebration by Daniluv1(m): 10:43am On Jul 24, 2022
And some people go say village people nor get power

I laugh in Swahili

R.I.P bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: YABATECH Final Year Studen Dies After Falling Off Car During Signout Celebration by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 24, 2022
Lanretoye:
Let's gather here to let the person that posted the video know that he/she is a fool.
Seconded
Re: YABATECH Final Year Studen Dies After Falling Off Car During Signout Celebration by MartinsD12(m): 10:59am On Jul 24, 2022
EngrHumble:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuZV-vJdQvQ

A final year student of Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) has lost his life in a tragic accident that occurred after his last exams.

The young man simply known as Abraham was dancing on a car during his signing out on Friday, 22nd of July, 2022 when tragedy struck.

According to reports, the deceased was studying engineering and he is the only child of his parents. He is said to have fallen off the car when the driver moved and he became unconscious.

Eyewitnesses tried to resuscitate him but unfortunately, he passed away. A video posted on the internet shows the moment other students were carrying him.
Because of his stupid senseless celebration he lost his life , if you must celebrate why dancing in a moving car , is that not madness and foolishness, now the parent's just wasted their efforts sending him to school, he killed himself with his stupid senseless celebration, common sense is scarce these days.
Re: YABATECH Final Year Studen Dies After Falling Off Car During Signout Celebration by OgaDeyVex: 11:00am On Jul 24, 2022
Nawa o
Re: YABATECH Final Year Studen Dies After Falling Off Car During Signout Celebration by Mom007(f): 11:12am On Jul 24, 2022
Chai! Which kind wahala be this now? What kind of evil is this? See the fine young boy... Only what?
##*tears cry
Re: YABATECH Final Year Studen Dies After Falling Off Car During Signout Celebration by magzey: 11:14am On Jul 24, 2022
Lanretoye:
Let's gather here to let the person that posted the video know that he/she is a fool.
Iam there already, as I know see anything his mumu don do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Female UNIABUJA Undergraduate Is Missing!! Have You Seen Her? (Photos) / Student Acknowledged His Sweetheart In His Seminar & His Professor Lecturer Did / 2013/2014 Total National Merit Scholarship Award:payment Information Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.