Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Is He Playing Tricks On Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is He Playing Tricks On Her? (1013 Views)

Guys: 6 Simple Tricks On How To Cheat On Your Girl Without Been Caught / Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? / Proven Tricks On How To Seduce Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is He Playing Tricks On Her? by mamacy: 9:02pm On Jul 30, 2011
My best friend has been dating this guy for a while now, earlier this year in March, she cheated on her bf and she really felt bad about it, that she confessed to him. But according to what she told me, the bf was nt angry abt it, and told her that it was a learning experience for her, so that next time she would prevent such occurence, cos according to my friend, she and the guy had some few drinks and she was carried away, So now the prblem is, of recent she tried calling her bf and he was nt picking. She then smsd him, and the bf replied that he was disgraced by some guys who were making mockery of him that his gf sleeps around and now, he wants a break from the relationship for sometime.

But my friend replied him that he should tell her everything that happened because those guys could be lying, but he told her that there is nothing to discuss, that he cannot tolerate mockery from small boys. So my friend decided to call the guy she cheated with, asking him if he went about telling the whole skool what transpired btw them and this guy swore on his life that he did no such thing. Now she is getting worried cos her bf is nt picking her calls, and she is thinking maybe he has found anoder chick and is trying to make up a lie

i really didnt know what to say, guys what do u think she shud do?
Re: Is He Playing Tricks On Her? by 190: 9:08pm On Jul 30, 2011
some people really need to get a LIFE undecided
Re: Is He Playing Tricks On Her? by claremont(m): 9:16pm On Jul 30, 2011
I am beginning to suspect that someone somewhere is responsible for starting all these dodgy looking threads!
Re: Is He Playing Tricks On Her? by mamacy: 9:21pm On Jul 30, 2011
the thread must really interest u to open it, abegi, dnt derail my thread if u ve nothing reasonable to say,
Re: Is He Playing Tricks On Her? by Mynd44: 9:23pm On Jul 30, 2011
claremont:

I am beginning to suspect that someone somewhere is responsible for starting all these dodgy looking threads!

SECONDED!!!!!
Re: Is He Playing Tricks On Her? by amblors(m): 9:25pm On Jul 30, 2011
i don't understand the "playing tricks"

he's is probably seeing someoneelse

n he probably wants to leave her.
Re: Is He Playing Tricks On Her? by Scooby1(m): 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2011
claremont:

grin grin grin grin

Madukaele is notorious for starting threads like this
Re: Is He Playing Tricks On Her? by 190: 9:29pm On Jul 30, 2011
grin grin
Re: Is He Playing Tricks On Her? by mamacy: 11:48pm On Jul 30, 2011
@amblors, thanks fr ur reasonable comment, i will def. tell her,
Re: Is He Playing Tricks On Her? by Mynd44: 2:39am On Jul 31, 2011
And what is supposed to happen to this thread that you have created? What a waste of CYBERSPACE
Re: Is He Playing Tricks On Her? by mamacy: 11:55am On Jul 31, 2011
Get a life Mynd 44, or better still go hug transformer if u are so miserable!!!
Re: Is He Playing Tricks On Her? by Goldieluks: 12:00pm On Jul 31, 2011
undecided OP.

this one your broking pidgin,i thot you is from SA? cheesy
Re: Is He Playing Tricks On Her? by Pweety4me(f): 12:01pm On Jul 31, 2011
@OP He he. . .well she made a mistake telling that guy such. . .i'm not psychic but it might be that the guy told his guys friends what she told him(like most guys do) and they planted thoughts into his head, he's a wimp.
Re: Is He Playing Tricks On Her? by Mynd44: 12:44pm On Jul 31, 2011
mamacy:

Get a life Mynd 44, or better still go hug transformer if u are so miserable!!!

Been there done that and more next thing?
Re: Is He Playing Tricks On Her? by Cuddlemii: 1:08pm On Jul 31, 2011
@op

The other guy claims he didn't start the rumour so obviously she has been too generous with a lot of guys in school. She might not tell you but its true. There is always an atom of truth in every rumour.

Where were u when ur friend was distributing and what were u doing? Too many my friend, my brother, my sister gist around here. What part did u play? wink wink
Re: Is He Playing Tricks On Her? by kpolli(m): 2:43pm On Aug 01, 2011
a guy wud never have sex with another guy's babe n not tell atleast one person. . . . so her bf isnt making it up
Re: Is He Playing Tricks On Her? by Kslib(m): 9:16pm On Aug 01, 2011
NA WAA OOHH!every body get their own tori to yan 4 here everyday about bf & gf.Haba na so 9ja big reach,ABEG!! make una dey reduce the thing oohh!!I THINK THE WAY SOME PPLE LIE HERE NOWADAYS IS FASTER THAN THE SPEED OF LIGHT!!@OP BOTH OF THEM ARE TRICKING EACH OTHER AND  MAY THE BEST TRICKER WINN!!
Re: Is He Playing Tricks On Her? by Reanaa: 9:41pm On Aug 01, 2011
Children of today does'nt read dr books again. All dey care is bf/gf.
Re: Is He Playing Tricks On Her? by Mynd44: 11:37pm On Aug 01, 2011
^^^
Whose fault is that
Re: Is He Playing Tricks On Her? by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 02, 2011
@op, pls allow me to use dis opportunity to xpress my displeasure at some nlanders,i see no reason why any memeber shud visit a thread and begin to write rubbish all because u dnt like d topic, wateva happended to pass? I will nt name names for now, but those involved in dis kinda useless act knw themselves and i tink y'all shud go get a life plss! If u dnt like a topic then i suggest u learn to use your back and next key wisely instead of showin your retards selves. Idiots!
Re: Is He Playing Tricks On Her? by mamacy: 7:40pm On Aug 02, 2011
@Goldie, am a nig

@Pweety, i also thot abt that too, u could be rite.

@Cuddlemii, u are very funny, i presume u are a guy, ve always been a good friend and besides, this is the first time my friend will ever cheat on her bf.

@Reanaa, if u ve been reading ur books, i dnt think ur expression of the english language will be that bad,

@Boyloaf, ose jare, u too get sense.
Re: Is He Playing Tricks On Her? by Mynd44: 8:05pm On Aug 02, 2011
Boyloaf has gat some serious issues with some peeps. Why not name them(us) and lets see if we can resolve it

(1) (Reply)

Caught Your Partner Full Of Lies , How Will You Respond? / Tell Him/her The Truth? / She Wont Let Me Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.