Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning (82346 Views)

Lady Gives Her Pet Monkey A Luxurious Bath (Photo, Video) / Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee / Chimpanzee Helps A Man Climb Tree (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by flyinnizam(m): 11:45am On Jul 24, 2022
Hello Peeps, so after a long time and due to the fact that I travelled, I haven't been able to update you guys but I was sent this photos from home. The Chimpanzee is currently receiving treatment.

38 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by Ebubu3: 11:46am On Jul 24, 2022
This is uncalldd for. Why do you shoof what you cant eat nor were you defendinv yourself ? Remember monkeypox is trending if you want to eat it

362 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 24, 2022
That's a chimpanzee, not a gorilla. Poor chimp. What part of the Nigeria did this happen?

180 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by Cypress042(m): 11:47am On Jul 24, 2022
shocked

Immediately i saw the chimp, pictures of Mr. tinubu flashed in my memory.

God forbid BAT-tings Tinubu can never sit in Aso rock that way never sad

531 Likes 51 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by zeuss: 11:49am On Jul 24, 2022
flyinnizam:
Hello Peeps, so after a long time and due to the fact that I travelled, I haven't been able to update you guys but I was sent this photos from home. The gorilla is currently receiving treatment.

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc mynd44
Cc dominique
guy hafa? una go chop am? which forest una hunt am?

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by Worldofall: 11:50am On Jul 24, 2022
Poor chimp.. Please no go eat waiting fit bring another outbreak oooooo. Ask me for agbado and cassava and I will gladly send you some

226 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by Totilopussylick(m): 11:50am On Jul 24, 2022
This is brutality against Wild animals angry

146 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by God1000(m): 12:03pm On Jul 24, 2022
Why killing them? This is animal cruelty

98 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by RevolverOcelot(m): 12:15pm On Jul 24, 2022
That is not a Gorrilla, it's a Chimpanzee. Secondly why kill it? Did it attack? As in why? The monkey i can understand that you may want to eat it (disgusting), but why kill the Chimp?

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by Ladiesdoctor(m): 12:24pm On Jul 24, 2022
Nigerians are crazy.
Must you kill any animal at sight?

Barbaric

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by VeryWickedMan: 12:40pm On Jul 24, 2022
See how the chimpanzee's toto is cleaner than most romance section girls' own in that last pic

144 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by KosiGee(m): 1:32pm On Jul 24, 2022
flyinnizam:
Hello Peeps, so after a long time and due to the fact that I travelled, I haven't been able to update you guys but I was sent this photos from home. The gorilla is currently receiving treatment.

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc mynd44
Cc dominique

A big shame to you whoever killed these animals. What’s wrong with people? How do kill, cut, cook and shove these into your mouths??

You guys are something else.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by flyinnizam(m): 2:18pm On Jul 24, 2022
Reinaldo:
That's a chimpanzee, not a gorilla. Poor chimp. What part of the Nigeria did this happen?
you are right

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by flyinnizam(m): 2:20pm On Jul 24, 2022
RevolverOcelot:
That is not a Gorrilla, it's a Chimpanzee. Secondly why kill it? Did it attack? As in why? The monkey i can understand that you may want to eat it (disgusting), but why kill the Chimp?
u are right

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by Cypress042(m): 2:23pm On Jul 24, 2022
KosiGee:

A big shame to you whoever killed these animals. What’s wrong with people? How do kill, cut, cook and shove these into your mouths??

You guys are something else.

When did dead animals start receiving treatments, Try dey read with wisdom and understanding cool

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 24, 2022
Food don set cheesy grin grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by flyinnizam(m): 2:27pm On Jul 24, 2022
Cypress042:

When did dead animals start receiving treatments, Try dey read with wisdom and understanding cool
it is not dead bro.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by ClassicMan202(m): 3:54pm On Jul 24, 2022
People get mind sha....

Meanwhile to avoid agbado and cassava country, kindly follow this procedure

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by RedChiefPriest: 3:54pm On Jul 24, 2022
Kai! This comrade get mind o
Shoot and eat this?
The chimp sef don tire for this country,see the sitting position.
Op john snow be learner for your side,
na you gangan be the unburnt,the unchained,the father of dragon and chimpanzee and the hunter on the iron throne.
I fear who no fear you.

Dj! 1 keg of palmwine to reason this matter further
Barman! Play me "This Op Sef" by Cardi B and Dj YK.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by Pandev(m): 3:54pm On Jul 24, 2022
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by Mandate2023: 3:54pm On Jul 24, 2022
Whoever did dis should be arrested, why kill d chimp, am not sure anyone will be able to eat it, if those ppl eat that animal it means dey can eat human being too

Not everything u see inside d bush una suppose dey kill, to what end nw

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by pargelenis(m): 3:54pm On Jul 24, 2022
Oh no, I hope they no go chop am!

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by Internet22: 3:54pm On Jul 24, 2022
Everything is meat for Africans,
When are we ever going to learn preserving our nature.
God who do we offend embarassed

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by Slmgirldippussy: 3:55pm On Jul 24, 2022
flyinnizam:
Hello Peeps, so after a long time and due to the fact that I travelled, I haven't been able to update you guys but I was sent this photos from home. The Chimpanzee is currently receiving treatment.

If you are serious I can buy the head for 50k
Both hands for 10k

If you are serious

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by Dilosomo(m): 3:55pm On Jul 24, 2022
Thought they were usually bigger than this

Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by Benblaq(m): 3:55pm On Jul 24, 2022
Ahh! Anyone who eats this is a cannibal. Jeez! See blood like a human.

27 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

344-Year-Old Tortoise 'Alagba' Is Dead! Tortoise In Soun Of Ogbomoso Dies / Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride / My Pet Snake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.