Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning (82342 Views)

Lady Gives Her Pet Monkey A Luxurious Bath (Photo, Video) / Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee / Chimpanzee Helps A Man Climb Tree (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by madukaanaya(m): 4:13pm On Jul 24, 2022
Kestolove:
animals for south east don dey finish, igbo people don finish all the animals for bush, tueh
islam is a curse

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by DJInfluence: 4:13pm On Jul 24, 2022
Who would do such a thing? Well, they don't even value fellow humans why would they value this beautiful creatures that are close relatives of humans? It's a pity Africans only know how to destroy.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by azpekuliar: 4:13pm On Jul 24, 2022
Mandate2023:
Whoever did dis should be arrested, why kill d chimp, am not sure anyone will be able to eat it, if those ppl eat that animal it means dey can eat human being too

Not everything u see inside d bush una suppose dey kill, to what end nw

Don’t mind the fools. That’s how HIV was introduced to the human race.
Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by bonnyhope: 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2022
Cypress042:
shocked

Immediately i saw the chimp, pictures of Mr. tinubu flashed in my memory.

God forbid BAT-tings Tinubu can never sit in Aso rock that way never sad

Why do you have to go this extent?

You may not like Tinubu but you don't have to insult him

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 24, 2022
Ebubu3:
This is uncalldd for. Why do you shoof what you cant eat nor were you defendinv yourself ? Remember monkeypox is trending if you want to eat it
Hope Chicken pox is also from Chicken

Don't just assume what you don't know
Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by HeavenVGate: 4:15pm On Jul 24, 2022
Slmgirldippussy:

If you are serious I can buy the head for 50k
Both hands for 10k

If you are serious
The head is above 100k and hands can be sold minimum of 50k each at herb material market. I believe he didn't kill it to eat but to sell. He will make nothing less than 400k if he decide to sell it a whole.
Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by Femeto: 4:15pm On Jul 24, 2022
These animals are endangered.Could be a baby gorilla

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by SMARTMOTORS(m): 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2022
God forgive me! ...when ever I see this Animal na OBJ dey come my mind
Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by emmyloved(m): 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2022
Kestolove:
animals for south east don dey finish, igbo people don finish all the animals for bush, tueh
What your problem
Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by SeriouslySense(m): 4:17pm On Jul 24, 2022
osazsky:
[s]monkey chimpazine are good source of meat with less fat and they are not endangered[/s]
Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by descarado: 4:17pm On Jul 24, 2022
It is well undecided
Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by sanya4good(m): 4:17pm On Jul 24, 2022
The way Nigerians kill any thing wildlife a time will come in the future when our children will be seeing the wild animals only in movies and pictures. Make una kontinu.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by Cypress042(m): 4:18pm On Jul 24, 2022
bonnyhope:

Why do you have to go this extent?
You may not like Tinubu but you don't have to insult him
Brother man, how did i insult him? So one can't imagine things again cool
Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by Westlife2013(m): 4:19pm On Jul 24, 2022
Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by SeriouslySense(m): 4:19pm On Jul 24, 2022
Its not okay to kill Chimpanzee, even monkeys, they look human is some ways.
Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by Cypress042(m): 4:20pm On Jul 24, 2022
foleskay:

Remind us how your father also looks? Like a dirty stinking boboon face and a gorila shape. Eleriibu. undecided
Go and seat down undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by Munzy14(m): 4:20pm On Jul 24, 2022
zeuss:

guy hafa? una go chop am? which forest una hunt am?
E reach to ask grin grin

If they chop these primates, they can chop human no caps. grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by Namdeenero(m): 4:20pm On Jul 24, 2022
Op I seriously hope that forest is very far from
Where you live. You think the DNA we share with Chimpanzees is for fancy Abi. Make dem no track you come your house

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by Biodun556(m): 4:21pm On Jul 24, 2022
Ebola virus. This is uncalled for. Eating monkey is monkey is dangerous
Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by Segzy19: 4:22pm On Jul 24, 2022
This is borne out of stack poverty in all ways.
Both financial poverty and poverty of the mind...

Why kill these animals? Did it attack you?
Don't tell me you killed them for fun or to eat..

Chicken, fish, goat, cow, bush meats, rabbits, alligator, crocodile, snake etc. are available but you chose kill these ones.

This is just not good....

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by Cypress042(m): 4:22pm On Jul 24, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
Lol Make frustration no kill you grin Obi won't even get up to 2 million votes.
You people should continue deceiving yourselves grin
A gone urchin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by Timekeeper452: 4:23pm On Jul 24, 2022
This is unfair. Will you eat this?
Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by Zimmermann(m): 4:23pm On Jul 24, 2022
WHY DID THAT FOOL OF HUNTER HAVE TO SHOOT AND KILL THIS INNOCENT ANIMAL
WHY DO WE HAVE NO RESPECT FOR WILDLIFE

It’s high time laws are enacted to protect wildlife in this country!

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by Realtalk20: 4:23pm On Jul 24, 2022
flyinnizam:
it is not dead bro.

It is dead can't you see it bleeding fr it's mouth or are you blind ?

Such cruelty will never go unpunished.

Vagabonds
Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by 07kjb: 4:23pm On Jul 24, 2022
azpekuliar:

Don’t mind the fools. That’s how HIV was introduced to the human race.

My friend their is no disease gotten from eating ANIMALS say what you know
Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by Realtalk20: 4:25pm On Jul 24, 2022
Mandate2023:
Whoever did dis should be arrested, why kill d chimp, am not sure anyone will be able to eat it, if those ppl eat that animal it means dey can eat human being too

Not everything u see inside d bush una suppose dey kill, to what end nw

These are obviously barbarians ..

Iliterate barbarians ... Useless people

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by HakiimAlvista: 4:25pm On Jul 24, 2022
You no go blame am. You no see him moniker? grin
Irupetepete:
oloriburuku ni Bobo yi sha
Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 24, 2022
ClassicMan202:
People get mind sha....

Meanwhile to avoid agbado and cassava country, kindly follow this procedure

Omo people on tweeter in the picture attached to this are fucking crazy cheesy
Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by Greatdand007(m): 4:25pm On Jul 24, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
See how the chimpanzee's toto is cleaner than most romance section girls' own in that last pic

Is that a female chimpanzee well it look like a male but you must be crazy to think such

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

344-Year-Old Tortoise 'Alagba' Is Dead! Tortoise In Soun Of Ogbomoso Dies / Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride / My Pet Snake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.