Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,594 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Pics: Man Married His New WIFE With Tinubu Signature Logo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics: Man Married His New WIFE With Tinubu Signature Logo (35498 Views)

Faleke Wears Tinubu's Signature Cap As Buhari Signs 2023 Budget / I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift / Akeredolu Snubs Handshake With Tinubu At APC Rally, Ajimobi Used As Shield (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics: Man Married His New WIFE With Tinubu Signature Logo by Ashirioluwa: 12:00pm On Jan 24, 2023
Broke ass fellow
Re: Pics: Man Married His New WIFE With Tinubu Signature Logo by Renman: 12:03pm On Jan 24, 2023
wwwihy:
Man Married His New WIFE with Tinubu Signature Logo
She married a Prostitute/Seductress!
Re: Pics: Man Married His New WIFE With Tinubu Signature Logo by damkin24(m): 12:21pm On Jan 24, 2023
chiefolododo:
Something he will live to regret
Bad belle

1 Like

Re: Pics: Man Married His New WIFE With Tinubu Signature Logo by Igboslayer: 12:31pm On Jan 24, 2023
EmekaBlue:
hate ke?! We love him but na grandpa...make he go rest

ObiDatti 2023

Re: Pics: Man Married His New WIFE With Tinubu Signature Logo by pacespot(m): 12:46pm On Jan 24, 2023
Mumu couple, when they give birth to a criminal baby like Escobar now, den go dey blame devil, not knowing it is their prayer God answer for them. A pastor has prayed to let God give you a child that will inherit the characters of the political candidate you are supporting in this election, these two have just invited curse on themselves lipsrsealed
Re: Pics: Man Married His New WIFE With Tinubu Signature Logo by Enumerator(m): 1:01pm On Jan 24, 2023
cheesy
naija4life247:
Let the Olosho wife show us the full slippers breasts nah since that's the only thing she brings to the table.
Re: Pics: Man Married His New WIFE With Tinubu Signature Logo by fellom(m): 1:38pm On Jan 24, 2023
JOY IS COMING BRO
wwwihy:
Re: Pics: Man Married His New WIFE With Tinubu Signature Logo by Slimwhyt(m): 1:40pm On Jan 24, 2023
This one go dey bula bla bala blu for house every time.
Re: Pics: Man Married His New WIFE With Tinubu Signature Logo by sweetTai(m): 2:52pm On Jan 24, 2023
Look at his mouth, Yeye boy. That’s why his wife to be is taller than him. Tinubu will lose.
Re: Pics: Man Married His New WIFE With Tinubu Signature Logo by Godispeace: 3:18pm On Jan 24, 2023
western mor0n , indomie children i suppose
chiefolododo:
I am from the West.
Re: Pics: Man Married His New WIFE With Tinubu Signature Logo by maasoap(m): 3:23pm On Jan 24, 2023
chiefolododo:

You wish grin grin grin
Re: Pics: Man Married His New WIFE With Tinubu Signature Logo by chiefolododo(m): 3:26pm On Jan 24, 2023
Godispeace:
western mor0n , indomie children i suppose
spaghetti
Re: Pics: Man Married His New WIFE With Tinubu Signature Logo by TristanX: 4:13pm On Jan 24, 2023
baritereign24:
Incoming president 2023

“He developed Lagos”

Wasn’t Lagos a former national capital and developed as such? U urchins are truly mad
Re: Pics: Man Married His New WIFE With Tinubu Signature Logo by Fearyourcreator: 4:51pm On Jan 24, 2023
chiefolododo:
Smiles
Re: Pics: Man Married His New WIFE With Tinubu Signature Logo by Father4all: 5:23pm On Jan 24, 2023
All I see is breast flaunting indiscriminately
Re: Pics: Man Married His New WIFE With Tinubu Signature Logo by queenblossom(f): 7:18pm On Jan 24, 2023
wwwihy:

Na d wife I dey pity self cos na suffer go kee her for that marriage. When you end up with a senseless man, forget it, you are finished
Re: Pics: Man Married His New WIFE With Tinubu Signature Logo by Friend22(m): 9:28pm On Jan 24, 2023
chiefolododo:

Some you are really daft and dull.
All because of one mam who was even way worst than you all present him.Someone who literally made LG non functioning and saved money in a bank he had interest is now whitewashed Messiah!
Who do una??
Re: Pics: Man Married His New WIFE With Tinubu Signature Logo by chiefolododo(m): 9:28pm On Jan 24, 2023
Friend22:

Some you are really daft and dull.
All because of one mam who was even way worst than you all present him.Someone who literally made LG non functioning and saved money in a bank he had interest is now whitewashed Messiah!
Who do una??
excuse me ?
Re: Pics: Man Married His New WIFE With Tinubu Signature Logo by TotoGame(m): 12:13pm On Jan 25, 2023
Starhearts:

because ur brain is filled with nothing but sand

Just like your mum's toto Is filled with soakaway juice
Re: Pics: Man Married His New WIFE With Tinubu Signature Logo by adekolaelect(m): 12:30pm On Jan 25, 2023
chiefolododo:
As you are regretting yours
Re: Pics: Man Married His New WIFE With Tinubu Signature Logo by Starhearts: 2:51pm On Jan 25, 2023
TotoGame:

Just like your mum's toto Is filled with soakaway juice

I didn't blame u because ur mother want it raw.

Anoda wasted sperm sighted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose To Governors: Cut Your Minimum Wives Not Wages / Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha / APC Crisis Worsens As nPDP Faction Issues Seven-Day Ultimatum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.