Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 (22979 Views)

00fft00, Is There Any Reason You Do Not Bring Obi Written Address? Br / Will Tinubu Grant The Igbos The Biafra Referendum? / When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview On TV?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by ican2020: 5:59pm On Jul 24, 2022
When he is ready
Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by Doyou2019: 5:59pm On Jul 24, 2022
lovinagbad:
Well me and my family will vote Tinubu.
Choices bro
Let me just say 'Thank God' you and your family don't get to decide for Nigerians.

17 million Nigerians voted Buhari back in 2019, and the whole nation is still on her knees for the blunder of a silly few.
In 2023, it will be over 50million-strong Nigerians, at the polls, correcting that nonsense!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by Image123(m): 6:00pm On Jul 24, 2022
Vistra40:

Buhari that wasn’t new when he contested how far with his leadership today? Are you really impressed by it? And this is coming from someone who believed in him once.

We all heard Buhari na, debates, Chattam house, CNN, Channelstv etc. Did he do all that he said? Why are we going and looking for the same thing again?
Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by lomprico(m): 6:00pm On Jul 24, 2022
Parachoko:
Is not compulsory to hold an interview.

Na so we take land buhari. God forbid bat thing!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by Neyoosha007(m): 6:00pm On Jul 24, 2022
He grant interview ooo, he no grant, all still na the same outcome, you’ll still keep hating and he’ll still become our next president and then you continue your hating and wailing till you die, that’s if you don’t repent o
Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by Mandesz(m): 6:00pm On Jul 24, 2022
Doyou2019:

Great choice!

But why do you need either religion or ethnic affiliation sway you though. Common sense is alone to tell you only Obi is good enough for the Nigeria of this time, and God so made it that real humans don't need religion for that. If I weren't Yoruba Muslim, I still wouldn't pick Tinubu. Man is all that is wrong about this country's youth.
Some people call me names for my support 4 obi. Their major points were focused on tribe. They call u bastard 4 not voting a Yoruba man like u, hence, my basis for the writeup

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by Tecnophone: 6:00pm On Jul 24, 2022
he once denied he's from iragbiji. He's a bastard, a silly old thief with baboon mouth.
Aldol:

Imagine you are calling someone's father, grandfather, brother, uncle a bastard all because of election
This alone is a red flag

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by lovinagbad: 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2022
Vistra40:

So people shouldn’t hear from who is running to be their president?
You have made up your mind not to vote for him, So why must he speak to you. I'm voting for him , I don't need his speech
Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by stanluiz(m): 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2022
You wan expose baba. Tinubu is too old and his mental capacity has reduced. Old age problem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by BabaO2: 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2022
Why not, definetely NOT to complex, rubbish people like rufai oseni at yamayama ariseTV. Professional stations like @channelsTV,@TVC, @ait are welcome, interview is Tinubu's high point, he knows what to say at the right time unlike the recently egyptian trained power student because of election and national assets swindler expert
Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by Femidfo: 6:02pm On Jul 24, 2022
He is preparing his Edited interview with his TVC... I think so...

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by puremaker7(m): 6:02pm On Jul 24, 2022
00FFT00:
Question on Nigerian minds.
Peter Obi has done so on many occasions. Atiku Abubakar has also spoken to Arise news.
When will Ahmed Tinubu grant the press a full-length interview just as his peers have done?.

Heck, he can use his TVC. When are we going to have him before the camera?
should I give you his num
Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by Dajay3264: 6:03pm On Jul 24, 2022
IMASTEX:
He is currently resting. The good thing is that this is democracy. So there are lot of options to pick from. First question should be, if all this current candidates apply for a job in your company which will you pick to run your company?
Is only OBI that can pass and be employed

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by maziengr: 6:03pm On Jul 24, 2022
The same pattern, Buhari was so desperate to be the president of this country and we have seen the results likewise Tinubu is also more desperate to become the president of this country. What do we expect? I don't just desperate people in anything, they are not guided.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:03pm On Jul 24, 2022
BAT4Presido2023:
Don't put our esteemed BAT and future president on the same level as pitoobi

Everything get levels if you no know

#BAT2023
#VOTE4COMPETENCE
#VOTE4LEADERSHIP
#VOTE4ACCOUNTABILITY
#BAT4ASOROCK

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the man for the job (

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by Ogbenison1: 6:03pm On Jul 24, 2022
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu doesn't need to be granted interview before he make a headline. BAT is a news himself where many journalists, bloggers makes their earn incomes.

Sai Jagaban Sai Kashim 2023 ✌✌

I am BATified and we are BATtallions people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 24, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You mean future president of iragbiji town union

IBO, you may not understand. Who is the most intelligent person out of all the Presidential candidates? Who has granted the highest number of interviews and submitted highest number of papers on various issues of governance in Nigeria?

Till date, despite being the VP for 8 years, Atiku is no match for Tinubu. Peter Obi is nobody where Tinubu stands. BOLA TINUBU COLLOQUIUM, an annual brainstorming event for the research and analysis of pressing national issues is borne out of the intellectual capacity of Asiwaju Tinubu. Atiku does not have such intelligence capacity except how to make easy money, only Chief Olusegun Obasanjo has such high Cerebral Power. You don't mention Peter Obi where these men stand. Peter Obi was a Special Adviser on ECONOMY to Jonathan but contributed nothing.

Mind you, let it be on record. Asiwaju Tinubu is not granting ARISE TV a company mostly sponsored and promoted by Nduka Obaigbena any interview. Arise TV is a major TV station that propagated propaganda during the last EndSARS riot.

Also, Nduka Obaigbena is an anti MKO Abiola person. He started the call for the annulment of June 12, 1993 election citing the MKO written on Abiola's cap and Horse on Abiola's Agbada (cloth) as campaign on election day which he said violated election law. While Tinubu is MKO Abiola man, Obaigbena is anti Abiola. Arise TV is the publicity arm used by endsars where Lagos State properties and Tinubu's investment were burned.

There are over 80 (Eighty) TV and Radio Stations in Nigeria. Tinubu can grant Interview on Channels TV, NTA, TVC, but not ARISE TV or AIT.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by Aldol: 6:08pm On Jul 24, 2022
Tecnophone:
he once denied he's from iragbiji. He's a bastard, a silly old thief with baboon mouth.
More reason Peter Obi will never be president
Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by Doyou2019: 6:08pm On Jul 24, 2022
Mandesz:

Some people call me names for my support 4 obi. Their major points were focused on tribe. They call u bastard 4 not voting a Yoruba man like u, hence, my basis for the writeup

My brother, the feeling is mutual o. That you're in their midst, I know how their manipulation can make it feel like you're a traitor.
But never forget that nationwide we are the many, and they are the few.
If peace, welfare and national growth were all down to having a tribesman there at the top, how then is Mr President's State, Katsina, home to the nation's poorest and the most insecure
Awon oniyeye.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by Tonnierichy(m): 6:09pm On Jul 24, 2022
BAT4Presido2023:
Don't put our esteemed BAT and future president on the same level as pitoobi

Everything get levels if you no know

#BAT2023
#VOTE4COMPETENCE
#VOTE4LEADERSHIP
#VOTE4ACCOUNTABILITY
#BAT4ASOROCK

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the man for the job (
Out CV is there for them to check. We nor dey hustle for attention
Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by Themandator: 6:09pm On Jul 24, 2022
loydsis:
What do you expect him to say in the interview? You want him to come and spill gibberish about how he will feed 200million Nigerians both young and old with Agbado,Cassava and "A" egg grin grin

There is a clip where he said that the exchange rate doesn't bother him because he is not an importer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by InvertedHammer: 6:10pm On Jul 24, 2022
/
I really don't care about his interview or what he has to say.

I just want him to stand up after the interview, lift his hands and turn around so that we can check something. No agbada please.

/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by emerged01(m): 6:11pm On Jul 24, 2022
00FFT00:
Peter Obi has done so on many occasions. Atiku Abubakar has also spoken to Arise news.
When will Ahmed Tinubu grant the press a full-length interview just as his peers have done?.

If na Tinubu do recorded interview una go don cry tire. You called Atiku interview interview abi?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by Vistra40: 6:12pm On Jul 24, 2022
lovinagbad:
You have made up your mind not to vote for him, So why must he speak to you. I'm voting for him , I don't need his speech

Just like you voted for buhari and today see the mess we are in. Hope you are happy?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by Bebem(m): 6:12pm On Jul 24, 2022
00FFT00:

Do you think he needs those paparazzis? It's just his turn to rule. Meanwhile he has given you expo that he will feed us with Agbado and ... You know better

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by zudozz: 6:12pm On Jul 24, 2022
They dey tell u say person no fit sitdon for one hour you dey ask am to grant interview?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 24, 2022
Vistra40:

So people shouldn’t hear from who is running to be their president?

It’s not compulsory or mandatory. #Simple

If that stops anyone from voting him, so be it.

He has his political calculation and the electorates will decide.

Compelling him is baseless!
Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by FreeStuffsNG: 6:14pm On Jul 24, 2022
idahme:

Which debate? You think BAT will attend debate with Obi and Atiku? That's a tall dream.

His handlers will never allow that to happen, debate is not speech reading? He will be the last amongst the top 3 candidates and is sure to make a lot of mistakes since it won't be scripted. Buhari avoided such embarrassment intelligently.

He is better off doing his stuff behind the scenes and coming out on podiums just shouting party slogans and other stuffs they do like sharing money.

Unfortunately BAT is no longer the BAT that was Governor of Lagos, that time is long gone. Old age has affected his competitiveness.

You obviously believe all you wrote up there undecided
Don't worry sir. Asiwaju can attend debate and outshine all of them but the real issue is that such exercise never translate to votes.It is as good as a low priority task.

Pa Obj never attended and won. Late President Yardua never attended and won. President GEJ never attended but won and President Buhari too stayed away in 2019 yet still won.

It is literally just an exercise to make money for the media and entertain the idle talks on social media.

Serious contenders can leave this low priority activities and still won.
Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by Vistra40: 6:14pm On Jul 24, 2022
Image123:

We all heard Buhari na, debates, Chattam house, CNN, Channelstv etc. Did he do all that he said? Why are we going and looking for the same thing again?

Buhari never debated in 2015 and 2019 sir. Secondly, he never believed in those things he said. There was restructuring in APC manifesto but did he believe in it?
Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by WhatCanIsay(m): 6:14pm On Jul 24, 2022
Parachoko:
Is not compulsory to hold an interview.

People that expect nothing from their leaders... Imagine a question a civilised human is asking.

I wonder whether most of you are enlightened at all.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by Gbeng30(m): 6:14pm On Jul 24, 2022
I can't wait to hear his jaggons of cassava and corn agenda... Bush man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

N3b Scam: Oyo-ita Weighs Options, Seeks Soft Landing / APC Will Collapse By January Unless Buhari Acts – Acting Spokesman‎, Frank / Shehu Sani: Workers Deserve N150,000 Per Month, N18k Can't Feed Politician's Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.