Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC (26184 Views)

2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units / APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Israel Lashes Out At Lagos Voters / "Suffocate Their Ambitions;" Sanwo-Olu Asks Lagos Voters To Reject Opposition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by nnamdi640: 11:17am On Jul 25, 2022
stanluiz:
Tinubu will win Lagos State. No body is doubting that. But I pray that Obi will at least 30% in Lagos State.
Remember that Lagos has lot of people from different zones and the reason for this is that people are ready to excise their civic right. It is like a message to those that believe they know how to manipulate the electoral system, those that think that they own a place. Before, I don't vote, this time around I and my family are ready to do the needful, as am posting this now, am heading for a registration of pvc and am ready to give my vote to Obi. Obi is gradually becoming a movement to those that wants good thing for this nation called Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by Durabest: 11:21am On Jul 25, 2022
Qtrpst4:
And dem go fold hands dey look you?

Do not be in a hurry to fight just know that in every fighat good preparations matters.Tinubu will win Lagos hands down! if you felt you can resist the process try hard do not just say it and stay at home on elections days.
Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by saintrow1: 11:21am On Jul 25, 2022
Enyimbafc:
Thanks to many non indigenes residing in lagos.

They are not up to 10%
Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by Diligence: 11:21am On Jul 25, 2022
Trend Analysis
Root Cause of the increase....
The Mr Peter Obi's factor.

If PDP plays their strategic politics well, then, they will win Lagos State.

APC's legacy of indebtedness must stop. Pls listen to Babatunde Badamosi's revelation of misappropriation of funds happening in Lagos State.
Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by VEHINTOLAR: 11:23am On Jul 25, 2022
Sleekfingers:

And you think if labour win in lagos. Some of your people no go hear am? If you know what it is install for y'all. Don't let me say it on a public forum......i heard it from a reliable source.

You're wasting your time advising stupid people !
Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by 735i(m): 11:23am On Jul 25, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:

Yes and Tinubu will get 80% vote in Anambra.

Obituary supporters always get their inspiration from mad people like Obi.

Despite your hate for him, he still loves your father so much that he took a picture with him
Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by daygee12: 11:24am On Jul 25, 2022
Liebermantic:

Same way you think Hausa-Fulani states of Kano, Katsina,and Kaduna will leave Kwankwaso and Atiku (Fulanis) for Agbado master.

We are talking about structured party not mushroom party like LP
Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by emmayoc: 11:26am On Jul 25, 2022
MadeInTokyo:

Protest votes... you are right
Most of this new voters registrations are triggered by Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) aggressive voters registration campaigns across churches every Sunday and at Christian gatherings and also Peter Obi supporters
Sanwolu should just focus on his reelection and try as best as possible to avoid associating himself with Tinubu's Presidential campaign all the time, cos this Muslim Muslim ticket issue will causes lot of protest votes across the country in 2023 against several politicians and ,make some politicians lose their election, which is same reason Taraba APC Governorship candidate has come out to deny he endorsed Tinubu ticket.

My brother you are right. I have never voted before in my life. But the campaign in my church is too strong for anyone to ignore. As I speak with you, regarding have completely registered for my pvc last week. Right now as I type this message, my wife is cueing up somewhere waiting to complete hers. All this is motivated by Obi.

I stay in the south south, I was at Lagos Lekki area 2 weeks ago. I interviewed a lot of people on there choice of candidates even yoruba friends. I can truthfully tell you that 90% of them are fully Obidient. Facts

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by 1TripleC: 11:27am On Jul 25, 2022
Yamiriflathead:
Allahu Akbar
BAT FOR PRESIDENT 2023
Typing from Kano I guess...You don't know who really occupy Lagos
Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by rippa(m): 11:27am On Jul 25, 2022
Yamiriflathead:
Allahu Akbar
BAT FOR PRESIDENT 2023
Oga I'm in Lagos and that number includes me but I'm not voting stupid BAT
Toh

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by Workch: 11:28am On Jul 25, 2022
Yamiriflathead:
Allahu Akbar
BAT FOR PRESIDENT 2023
lol, Obi supporters will teach him lessons in Lagos. I am included in that number and Obi has my vote
Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by MUHDHBUKHARI1: 11:28am On Jul 25, 2022
Imported machinaries from Benin republic, Ghana & Togo. No worry who touch electric fish must shake with fear. 6 vs 19 states.
Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by Seankhalifa: 11:29am On Jul 25, 2022
Liebermantic:

Election is held simultaneously in all 36 states of the Federation.He couldn't induce the voters in Osun..He can't even get above 40% votes cast in Lagos.. Lagos will be an interesting State to watch.
omo.. my gee no reason am... I don't like tinibu but let be factual about dis election.... I don read and research a little about all d candidates... apart from his age... tinibu perform better dan all the candidates.. only kwakwaso fit challenge am for performance... obi is buhari 2.0.. forget social media hype.. na so dem hype buhari... d devil u know is better dan d angel u don't know... note: on the day of the election... u see yoruba... I mean from NC to d west.. omo dem no give a shxt about religion..... u see north part of Nigeria... the Muslim Muslim ticket dey work for am.... on the election day for kd where I base... obi no fit get 200k vote... infact him no fit get 100k vote... forget social media.. Southern kaduna dey vote atiku northern kd dey vote tinubu.. who wan kon vote obi...

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by Diligence: 11:29am On Jul 25, 2022
We encourage all communities to set up & "empower" MENS to protect your communities during elections because of some agberos who might be used by evil, selfish, greedy politicians.

Also partner with OPC faction of Gani Adams before, during and after elections. In fact you can engage them as security personnel and pay them monthly ..Pls start before February General Elections in 2023...

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by saintrow1: 11:30am On Jul 25, 2022
silibaba:

That's is buharis plan. Osun is gone, by next year, Lagos will follow. Tinubu will have to relocate to Benin republic.

Lol in your dreams. You need to contact AY show, you will be useful for comedy shows
Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by Skyehigher1: 11:31am On Jul 25, 2022
Welcome development
Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by bigpicture001: 11:32am On Jul 25, 2022
Richardonald:
Currently in ajah grin the way things dey for Lagos, if mc oluomo and his boys allow free and fair election in Lagos grin

Obi fit get 60% votes theregrin

Buhari doesn't want tinubu.... So on day day... Army go full road

1 Like

Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by rippa(m): 11:33am On Jul 25, 2022
Seankhalifa:
omo.. my gee no reason am... I don't like tinibu but let be factual about dis election.... I don read and research a little about all d candidates... apart from his age... tinibu perform better dan all the candidates.. only kwakwaso fit challenge am for performance... obi is buhari 2.0.. forget social media hype.. na so dem hype buhari... d devil u know is better dan d angel u don't know... note: on the day of the election... u see yoruba... I mean from NC to d west.. omo dem no give a shxt about religion..... u see north part of Nigeria... the Muslim Muslim ticket dey work for am.... on the election day for kd where I base... obi no fit get 200k vote... infact him no fit get 100k vote... forget social media.. Southern kaduna dey vote atiku northern kd dey vote tinubu.. who wan kon vote obi...
Lolz
This one say he nor like tinubu
And he wants to be factual and he is dishing out useless statistic
Oya let's start the comparison on how Tinubu outperformed Obi as gov
Are u ready?
Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by emmayoc: 11:33am On Jul 25, 2022
Seankhalifa:

Bros, na you get your mouth. Las Las, all of una go shock wetin God go do
Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by VEHINTOLAR: 11:33am On Jul 25, 2022
nnamdi640:
Remember that Lagos has lot of people from different zones and the reason for this is that people are ready to excise their civic right. It is like a message to those that believe they know how to manipulate the electoral system, those that think that they own a place. Before, I don't vote, this time around I and my family are ready to do the needful, as am posting this now, am heading for a registration of pvc and am ready to give my vote to Obi. Obi is gradually becoming a movement to those that wants good thing for this nation called Nigeria

Mtchew,mumu ! Don't worry ode,you'll be shown the way to that tiny,landlocked,erosion ravaged little hole of criminals you crawled out from ! You can note this down somewhere,Obi Pandora will only be President of your tiny alaigbo !

1 Like

Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:34am On Jul 25, 2022
Yamiriflathead:
Allahu Akbar
BAT FOR PRESIDENT 2023

Wusallam Allahu Salam......are you now happy that we are all Muslims in Nigeria?

So I should shout Allahu Akbar before I vote TINUBU??

1 Like

Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by rippa(m): 11:34am On Jul 25, 2022
Seankhalifa:
U left tinubu and call Obi buhari 2.0
Nawa o for some people oo
Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by saintrow1: 11:34am On Jul 25, 2022
nameo:
I have said this and will keep repeating it:

Except something really major happen before the elections, Peter Obi will win Lagos next year.

Apart from all the SE states, Lagos is the other state i am almost certain Obi will win, even before states like Edo or Rivers.

Also, Lagos has the highest number of registered voters in the country(way more than Kano). Kano has always had a higher vote count cos more people turnup on elections there than in Lagos and cos of unrestrained rigging from incidence forms. It will be different this time around.

2023 will be interesting

Another clown
Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by Diligence: 11:34am On Jul 25, 2022
We warn anyone who might be used as thugs to think twice, because if you mess up on general elections, you might not live to narrate your tragedy that day, people are ready to Take Back Their Country!!!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by Pio44: 11:36am On Jul 25, 2022
All for Peter obi, agegunle for peter obi, ajieromi ifelodun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by Seankhalifa: 11:37am On Jul 25, 2022
rippa:

U left tinubu and call Obi buhari 2.0
Nawa o for some people oo
see ba... make I yan u something winning presidential election na one tin controlling d senate na another tin... omo no body wicked pass politicians ohhh... saraki give buhari woto woto.. dem gas look for way retire the nigga
Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by GeneralPula: 11:39am On Jul 25, 2022
Mhurfhy:
5.8m of them are for Obi....

Lol..

OBI will not get 1m votes in Lagos..

Tinubu has paid his dues. He did well in Lagos. Majority of Igbos even knows this and they’ll vote for him..

Those Igbos in Lagos for dey Anambra if Obi followed tinubu’s legacy..
Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by Bovis(m): 11:40am On Jul 25, 2022
alsudan:
Tinubu will lose Lagos, open to staking with anyone.

I’m up for it, how do we stake and amount please?
Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by ufotty2001: 11:42am On Jul 25, 2022
Richy986:
I am a Christian. My family’s vote is for Bola Ahmed Tinubu. A lot of you shouting Muslim-Muslim ticket are not even born again. Religion has no place in politics. We are voting competence.
It is your father that have no place in politics.. if we do Christian - Christian will ur ancestral people allow.. mumu!!!now it is Muslim Muslim u are now saying religion has no place in politics.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

S’court Ruling: Nobody Can Steal My Mandate, Says Wike / Lagos Girls Versus Governor Fashola / Houseboy ‘Steals’ Ex- Minister Akinyemi’s N11m Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.