Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. (111828 Views)

His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings / Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message / I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by Toktee(m): 2:00am On Jul 26, 2022
DenreleDave:
A mad man will always have flimpsy excuse for everything... Your type will find it annoying if your wife is moaning while you fvcking her...

Na ur mouth dem dey use chew the gum?
Did you ever listen to the disgusting and irritating noise it's do make?

Why now chew your gum quiet without distracting others?

Well, people that are from the streets like shall and maybe you were brought up from there.
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by pargelenis(m): 2:06am On Jul 26, 2022
DenreleDave:
A mad man will always have flimpsy excuse for everything... Your type will find it annoying if your wife is moaning while you fvcking her... Na ur mouth dem dey use chew the gum?
ha ha ha … maybe na his neighbor de give her back shots
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by Nobody: 2:09am On Jul 26, 2022
Lol. Is it a bad habit? Yes. Is it enough to break up with a girl over? I would say only if you already intended to break up anyway and just needed an excuse to do it.
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by AirObama: 2:11am On Jul 26, 2022
Toks2008:
Gum chewing is not a bad thing as long as you do it in peace without constituting nuisance with it.

No matter the love I have for any lady, once she develops the habit of incessantly chewing and popping gums in her mouth loudly,i will humbly walk out of her life if she refuses to change.

I don't know if I'm the only guy with a
Misophonia for loud gum chewing and popping.

I could run mad if I stay in a place with such a sound.
Patrick Enyum AKA patlex wink
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by Anthropo: 2:29am On Jul 26, 2022
DenreleDave:
A mad man will always have flimpsy excuse for everything... Your type will find it annoying if your wife is moaning while you fvcking her...

I wonder oo[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by oganasolomon: 2:30am On Jul 26, 2022
grin grin

Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by Kambols95(m): 2:34am On Jul 26, 2022
*MAK DESIGNS & CONSULT*

Our Product & Services include :

* *Proposed & As-Built Approval standard Building Designs ( Architectural, Structural & Services)✅*

** *Preparation of Cost Estimates, Schedules ( Material+ Labour) to suit the condition of your Project✅*

*** *Management of Building Project for Residential and Commercial Structures✅*

**** *Real Estate Business of all sort* �

Contact/Refer us today�-

O-803-764- 1814
Email- *abiola.kareem85@gmail.com*

Your patronage will not be taken for granted
LET'S TALK BUSINESS��as our portfolio is available on request.
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by letitrainnow(m): 2:46am On Jul 26, 2022
That serious? I just give a deaf hear to it.
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by kingsceemark(m): 2:47am On Jul 26, 2022
Toks2008:
Gum chewing is not a bad thing as long as you do it in peace without constituting nuisance with it.

No matter the love I have for any lady, once she develops the habit of incessantly chewing and popping gums in her mouth loudly,i will humbly walk out of her life if she refuses to change.

Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by diogo23: 2:58am On Jul 26, 2022
DenreleDave:

It's not a must that he will like what you like, individual differences
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by Munzy14(m): 3:30am On Jul 26, 2022
Toks2008:

Lol....Most use it to keep the mouth fresh.

That popping sound can be soo childish And irritating.
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by Munzy14(m): 3:33am On Jul 26, 2022
DenreleDave:
A mad man will always have flimpsy excuse for everything... Your type will find it annoying if your wife is moaning while you fvcking her...0

Toks offend you before grin grin
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by overseasnbeyond: 3:34am On Jul 26, 2022
well no problem, make sure you choose your girlfriend wisely.
As a correction office in the jail i chew gum like crazy to avoid falling asleep and pop the shit out of it.
Toks2008:

Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by McStoic(m): 3:40am On Jul 26, 2022
Toks2008:

Kaiii... finally I have found a like-mind. The thing dey make me run mad..
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by toprealman: 4:31am On Jul 26, 2022
Toks2008:

As long as she wasn't doing it prior to your hormones taking over....
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by Juban(m): 4:54am On Jul 26, 2022
The feeling is mutual wink
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by PrinceMajestic: 4:57am On Jul 26, 2022
Exactly me too, for me it doesn't have to be loud before it irritates me because there's no way a lady would chew gum without it producing those stupid sound. I can't tolerate it from any lady not just my suppose gf alone
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by arantess: 5:02am On Jul 26, 2022
DenreleDave:

You are actually the mad man here

There is a condition called 'misophonia' but your stupidity won't let you learn......it's his phobia or disorder

Every human has one
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by arantess: 5:05am On Jul 26, 2022
Letloveleadus:
Lol
You can run mad for just gum
Well I personally hate excessive popping sounds of gums sha
I also hate seeing people dragging feet while walking especially on hard floors, the screeching sound it makes is something else for me
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by Okobola146: 5:11am On Jul 26, 2022
Mynd44 can eat bubble gums for Africa
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by LadyRosa(f): 5:16am On Jul 26, 2022
GreatVocalist:

We're all wired differently. Being able to talk too much may be seen as a flaw or weakness, but it's also a strength to some people, depending on where it's channelled to. I don't talk much because I have few things to say, and I check my thoughts properly before vocalizing them.

Sometimes, I envy people who are very expressive because my reserved nature makes me feel so boring and unapproachable. However, I see it as a strength because every personality was given by God to achieve a specific purpose. So don't hate guys who talk too much, because they can't

help it. It's their nature.

My dear, you're not boring.Its your type I date very well!
I don't need you to talk before I understand you.Now,that's the essence of the relationship, to communicate even without saying a word.My fiancee doesn't talk much but in public we communicate with laughs and eyes.E get the kind laugh him go laugh, I know it's time for us to go home,so stand up and dust my dress and off we go!
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by AyeMoJuba: 5:17am On Jul 26, 2022
Dem never born the girl wet go chew and pop the gum near where I dey...even for inside bus sef, na immediately I dey call their attention and ask them to take it easy
That sound is the only reason I ever get really annoyed wherever and whenever I come across them on the road

Such ladies can't possibly be my girlfriend.
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by LadyRosa(f): 5:18am On Jul 26, 2022
Kingzy4pep:
At what point do you conclude a guy talks too much?

When he argues on pointless conversation.
Attempting to involve in conversations in a loud matter.
Talk without first listening.
Tries to complain at every ills.
Etc

I don't like that!
It puts me off.
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by Mayflowa(m): 5:20am On Jul 26, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:

Ahh that one be say me and you for be enemies.

Because I personally use my money to buy 100naira chewing and keep in my pocket

I am addicted to chewing gum

I fit chew one gum for like 3/4days till e expires

If I no chew gum, e go be like say I want run mad embarassed

I need help

That’s so funny! 3 days. There are some really nice gum that don’t lose taste. I can ship you some nice gum if you don’t mind.
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by phemmyfour: 5:37am On Jul 26, 2022
Toks2008:

Get ready to break up with all of them cos even housewives do it
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by victorazy(m): 5:37am On Jul 26, 2022
LadyRosa:
I detest it too.Same way I hate guys that talks too much.

Huge turn off.Some guys na radio without battery. angry

grin wait until you meet my friend Moses grin
The guy can talk from morning to night.
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by LadyRosa(f): 5:38am On Jul 26, 2022
victorazy:

grin wait until you meet my friend Moses grin
The guy can talk from morning to night.

grin grin grin

That one na radio wey dey use battery, solar and rechargeable join.
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by dogmart(m): 5:41am On Jul 26, 2022
Toks2008:

You are not alone. Feel exactly same way
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by LadyRosa(f): 5:47am On Jul 26, 2022
Daniluv1:

And if he doesn't talk much you would say he is boring

Life nor Sha balance

A guy that doesn't talk much is not boring to me, infact that's my specs and that's what I date.

I don't need my man to say anything sometimes before I understand him .I grew up in a family of stammerers ,so my dad and my brothers really don't talk, na eye them talk dey control me in many cases.

My dad go give me one kind eye, I go run go change clothe wey I wear
My brothers go give me one kind eye I go know say hungry don come, so I gats find something cook.

So I find it difficult with guys that talks too much,life isn't boring with them because me na jaye babe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 / See This Landlord's Wife Bleeping Her Tenant / Favourite Sex Positions In Bed - Nigerians Respond (Very Hilarious Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.