Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

BBNaija: Akwa Ibomites Descend On PharmSavi For Hiding His Surname 'Akpan' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BBNaija: Akwa Ibomites Descend On PharmSavi For Hiding His Surname 'Akpan' (5673 Views)

Kogi APC Primaries: Rape Of Democracy, God Will Descend On INEC – Smart Adeyemi / Angry Voters Descend On Bundles Of Cash A Vote Buyer Came With (Video/Pictures) / Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibomites Descend On PharmSavi For Hiding His Surname 'Akpan' by Lothaire: 5:12am On Jul 25, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Yes, I agree with you that Edo is miles ahead of Akwa Ibom in international prostitution and that explains why 99% of their ladies travel to Italy, Dubai, and other parts of the world to sleep with dogs and subject themselves to all sort of despicable activities just to eke a living. Secondly, Edo is miles ahead of Akwa Ibom in Diabolism, sorcery and evil pratices so who am I to contest with you?
Infrastructurally, Edo beats Akwa Ibom state a million times, infact it is one the fastest growing states in Nigeria, with the best governors since 1999. Lol!
Edo State trumps Akwa Ibom in human trafficking, sex predation, cultism, robbery, kidnapping and every form of social vices. Joke is on you!
If Akwa ibom is that great you people won't he running away from it. Look at you pointing fingers at edo people, while Akwa iboms are bloody leaches in others people State. Your hypocrisy is something else.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibomites Descend On PharmSavi For Hiding His Surname 'Akpan' by Ykc2(m): 5:17am On Jul 25, 2022
With all the oil in the world god gave akwa ibom people but I won't lie something is wrong let me not go further

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibomites Descend On PharmSavi For Hiding His Surname 'Akpan' by MadamVanessa(f): 5:35am On Jul 25, 2022
EmekaA125:

Perfect description. Nothing good comes out from them except sex and womanizing. After eating dog meat, their eyes will open and they will be looking for a girl to rape. Very usele.ss set of people. Good for nothing househelp and gate man menial job seekers. Spits

shocked

The foolishness and hatred exuded by most of you is out of this world. If not mistaken, you're igbo by your name. You suddenly forgotten how you people peddled drugs everywhere in the world, ventured in rituals just to Excell in business..no wonder you people are being hated everywhere in Nigeria, because you lots see yourself to be better than others. Very Usêlèss tribe Igbo is. I am done defending you people here on nairaland, you people don't deserve it at all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibomites Descend On PharmSavi For Hiding His Surname 'Akpan' by Minime10(f): 5:38am On Jul 25, 2022
Obio4real:
By Obio Monday

Big Brother Naija Season 7 housemate, PharmSavi have come under heavy criticism from his home state, Akwa Ibom, after he made remarks they consider derogatory and demeaning to the people of Akwa Ibom State, GRASSROOT REPORTERS reports.

One of the housemates, Phyna had said during a conversation that most Akwa Ibomites are gatemen and house-helps.

In response to what Phyna said, PharmSavi whose full name is Saviour Akpan, said that was the reason he always hide his surname 'Akpan'.

Many Akwa Ibom indigenes took to social media to register their displeasure over the comments made by Phyna and the failure of PharmSav to defend his people.

They lambasted the reality star for not being proud of his origin, vowing not to support him in the show.

A Facebook user, Imaan Mike Umoh 1 wrote:

IT IS WELL!

Phyna said Akwa Ibom people are known as gateman and house help and Akwa Ibom son PHARMSAVI couldn’t even uttered a word in defence rather he was even supporting her claims. 

The mumu PHARMSAVI of a boy, even said that he always hides his surname "Akpan " so that people won't know he's from a state of gateman and house help people.

What an insult to the entire people of Akwa Ibom State.

This is a TV show watch by millions of viewers across the world. The State ministry of information should do something about this., please.

Another user, Beauty Dasilva wrote:

Illiteracy is a curse, bbn never start PHYNA don Dey intimidate all of Una, Ogar pharmsavi may you be hidden forever from Akwa Ibom people, ebot umene �. 

Instead of you to embrace your people and even get a fan base from them, you are denying akwa ibom because you claim we are househelps and gateman, and you even hide your surname Akpan from people because you are ashamed of where you come from . you will be a houseboy in that house forever and u will leave with nylon bag out of bbn the way your Ogar madam phyna will send you out with eviction

OLODO

You won’t even last long for this statement.

Esit Anyad owod

However, another user, Fine Edohoeket pleaded that PharmSavi be forgiven.

She wrote:

He mentioned Saviour AKPAN as his name,

He is an Akwa ibom son no matter how we look at it.

Atleast he was proud to mention the Akpan.

At the point where the Edo parrot said sh!t, PharmSavi’s mood changed and I think he felt bad,

We should Please don’t judge him,

We didn’t judge Angel when she was in the house with the stories she gave on how he dad never liked Home….

I can’t remember you All judging Frank Edoho of who wants to be a millionaire when he sometimes back mentioned that he doesn’t like to be Associated with Akwa ibom cos of what an Akwa ibomite did to him before a Yoruba man helped his life to where he is,

We all know the truth about our Tribe so let’s forget sentiments,

If you have ever met Akwa ibomites outside the shores of the state and needed assistance,you will understand Better,

If you have also been in need and meet even few of the Akwa ibomites back home,you should be sincere to yourselves,

Please allow this young dude to Breath,

If you don’t like him,it’s fine but stop making post recruiting others to h@te him .

God Abeg o,

May the sins of ONNA not fall on this Boy,Amen

Source: https://www.grassrootreportersng.com/2022/07/bbnaija-akwa-ibomites-descend-on-pharmsavi-for-saying-he-hides-his-surname-akpan.html?amp=1

That mumu boy should be send packing out of the BBN house as fast as possible.
That is the typical traits of the very foolish & low esteem Akwa Ibom Indgens.
The moment the silly Edo girl spew that trash, the idiot became so ashmed of his origin, & the only thing he could do was to laugh so foolishly as he always does as though in confirmation of what that Abj street girl said.
Any guy that laugh the way he does, many a times end up to be people of low self esteem.
But on the whole, don't be surprised, many Akwa Ibom people are always ashamed of themselves once u meet them outside their shores, they hardly will speak their local language among themselves where they are in the midst of other tribes. So so annoying bunch.
Miss Asuguo proudly Akwa Ibomites from Obat Akara LGA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibomites Descend On PharmSavi For Hiding His Surname 'Akpan' by Minime10(f): 5:52am On Jul 25, 2022
Graysons:
There's nothing special about Akwa ibom people,most of them are noisy,they only know how to chase women from other tribes nothing else. So many Akwa iboms have grace big brother show and none of them win it,from that guy that almost raped bisola,to the clown that almost kill us with fvck fvck all the time with that Yoruba British girl( Khafi Kareem) and co.
So if this guy is hiding the fact that he's from Akwa ibom,then you people should let him be.

Just as there is nothing special about u & absolutely nothing special about whatever tribe u represent apart from terrorism, fake drugs merchant, ritualist, rapists, thieves & drug peddlers grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibomites Descend On PharmSavi For Hiding His Surname 'Akpan' by Minime10(f): 6:01am On Jul 25, 2022
EmekaA125:

Oil and gas industry in Abuja, Lagos and Enugu serving Madam and doing housework. Continue lying and deceiving the public grin grin grin

Apart from cocaine pushing, unknown gun men, fake spare parts, ritual killings for money, what does an idiot like emeka known for Terrorists grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibomites Descend On PharmSavi For Hiding His Surname 'Akpan' by Minime10(f): 6:24am On Jul 25, 2022
EmekaA125:

Shut up there. Is there anything the guy said about Akwa ibom that's not true? Are ur people not known to be doing househelp and gateman work where they are being paid 12–15K a month?? Some of them both females and males are used as sex slaves because of their low life. I thought Akpabio claimed to have put a stop to that by investing in education? What happened after? Useless set of people. Spits embarassed embarassed

You are spewing all these very incoherent & silly gibberish just to get a like comment from your fellow demented idiots, I'm not surprise though! It simply indicative of one thing, which is, poor parenting. You took a swipe of an entire tribe just because of the conduct of one or two individual, clearly shows who you are & your level of intellect. One of the baby factory product, I suppose embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibomites Descend On PharmSavi For Hiding His Surname 'Akpan' by coputa(m): 6:37am On Jul 25, 2022
Nobody should blame the young dude,i don't think anyone would want to be associated with a stigma,but on the other hand he would have summon courage to defend his people as a man,no matter what,this also speaks volume of his character trait,he has a weak character base,he wont last in the house.
Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibomites Descend On PharmSavi For Hiding His Surname 'Akpan' by fx45(m): 6:38am On Jul 25, 2022
EmekaA125:

There's nothing to be proud about Akwa Ibom and Calabar grin grin
You become proud when ur tribe is successful and known to be making headway in all walks of life.
Not in marathon hour of sex, doing menial low life jobs and eating dog meat grin grin grin
You sound very pained. Did an Akwa-Ibom man collect your girlfriend? Say the truth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibomites Descend On PharmSavi For Hiding His Surname 'Akpan' by Minime10(f): 6:50am On Jul 25, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
not to mention their bad and disgusting intonation and short nature..
Useless mmong people grin

I will take an ifot like u serious the day u stop sleeping with your mother.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibomites Descend On PharmSavi For Hiding His Surname 'Akpan' by DECENTBWOY: 7:17am On Jul 25, 2022
Akwa Ibom state, land of food and honey, this foolish boy allowed Phyna to intimidate him...

Why couldn't he asked what kind of stupid stereotype is that about my beloved state...

We are well to do, a land of excess oil...

Pharmsavi, God punish you for denying my sweet sugar state...

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibomites Descend On PharmSavi For Hiding His Surname 'Akpan' by RealEzee(m): 7:50am On Jul 25, 2022
grin looks like we r in d spirit of vawulence for dis thread

If person yab u follow yab am back nobody get monopoly for craze

Akwa ibom fine abeg ,av yall been dey lately? una no go fit compare the environs to edo state ,pristine roads and infrastructures.

those peeps way dey hype edo na empty barrels dem b grin somebody said edo pple have more graduates than Akwa ibom pple, shey una get jobs for d graduates ni? grin to get graduates no mean una get sense ,dem no fit smooth like akwa ibom roads grin

I love my akwa ibom peeps ,mummy ur pikin no jonz at all,forever loving the afang soup and ekpan kukwuo grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibomites Descend On PharmSavi For Hiding His Surname 'Akpan' by Graysons: 8:23am On Jul 25, 2022
Minime10:

Just as there is nothing special about u & absolutely nothing special about whatever tribe u represent apart from terrorism, fake drugs merchant, ritualist, rapists, thieves & drug peddlers grin
It's seems like my comments really got into that empty skull of yours, well I'm not sorry.

Talking about thieves,who are the ones killing and burning thieves all in the name of jungle Justice on their streets? You got it right, you dumb Akwa iboms.
Speaking about cultist,who were the ones looting shops in that Akwa ibom of yours? You got it right you,you unintelligent gorillas.

https://punchng.com/aibom-residents-lament-as-cultists-loot-shops/?amp

Who were the ones burning and killing children all in the name of witch craft? It is still you unholy savages.
Like i said, there's nothing special about you barbaric creatures.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibomites Descend On PharmSavi For Hiding His Surname 'Akpan' by omaclarry(m): 8:34am On Jul 25, 2022
Sometimes I wonder why people are ashamed of their tribe and state of origin just to get validation from others.
Well I am proudly IGBO, how can i be ashamed of a tribe that rebuilt an airstrip in two days, developed bombs, APC vehicles, jet bombers and an untraceable communication system in the heat of a civil war, built an airport from scratch with wilful contribution from its people, just to mention a few.
Please try to dey rep una tribe, promote the good side of your people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibomites Descend On PharmSavi For Hiding His Surname 'Akpan' by SaintBishop: 8:36am On Jul 25, 2022
Graysons:
It's seems like my comments really got into that empty skull of yours, well I'm not sorry.

Talking about thieves,who are the ones killing and burning thieves all in the name of jungle Justice on their streets? You got it right, you dumb Akwa iboms.
Speaking about cultist,who were the ones looting shops in that Akwa ibom of yours? You got it right you,you unintelligent gorillas.

Who were the ones burning and killing children all in the name of witch craft? It is still you unholy savages.
You forget to add how these mother fcckers went and raped all the female youth coppers that was sent to their state.

https://www.nairaland.com/7214609/corps-members-raped-gunpoint-akwa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibomites Descend On PharmSavi For Hiding His Surname 'Akpan' by Graysons: 8:40am On Jul 25, 2022
SaintBishop:
You forget to add how these mother fcckers went and raped all the female youth coppers that was sent to their state.

Oh yeah, totally forgot about it. It's pathetic spit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibomites Descend On PharmSavi For Hiding His Surname 'Akpan' by Minime10(f): 8:41am On Jul 25, 2022
Graysons:

U this cretin, go ask your mum who your real father is & stop shaming your mumu self on social media space. I'm sure u will be shock if she will be bold enough to tell you that it was her brother, your very uncle that impregnated her with which she gave birth to an unfortunate bastard like you. The man you now call your father is actually not your father, but your uncle is. That is how miserable & pathetic your story is grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibomites Descend On PharmSavi For Hiding His Surname 'Akpan' by Graysons: 8:52am On Jul 25, 2022
Minime10:

U this cretin, go ask your mum who your real father is & stop shaming your mumu self on social media space. I'm sure u will be shock if she will be bold enough to tell you that it was her brother, your very uncle that impregnated her with which she gave birth to an unfortunate bastard like you. The man you now call your father is actually not your father, but your uncle is. That is how miserable & pathetic your story is grin
It took you 16minute to reply me,is that the best you can do you sewage rat? Don't mistake my mother for the miserable, poverty stricken ,ape of a hooker you called mother,you dog fvcker.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibomites Descend On PharmSavi For Hiding His Surname 'Akpan' by Minime10(f): 9:02am On Jul 25, 2022
Graysons:
It took you 16minute to reply me,is that the best you can do you sewage rat? Don't mistake my mother for the miserable, poverty stricken ,ape of a hooker yous called mother,you dog fvcker.

Lekwe onyia nka grin
No be me caused your sorrow na!
U this idiot,
Na ya mama wey go Bleep ya uncle, na im u suppose cry go meet, u hear.
Ntuu grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibomites Descend On PharmSavi For Hiding His Surname 'Akpan' by Vickym1(f): 9:05am On Jul 25, 2022
EmekaA125:

There's nothing to be proud about Akwa Ibom and Calabar grin grin
You become proud when ur tribe is successful and known to be making headway in all walks of life.
Not in marathon hour of sex, doing menial low life jobs and eating dog meat grin grin grin
U get bad mouth, shebi u know grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibomites Descend On PharmSavi For Hiding His Surname 'Akpan' by Minime10(f): 9:11am On Jul 25, 2022
SaintBishop:

I have taken note of two demented vagabonds and product of baby factories grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibomites Descend On PharmSavi For Hiding His Surname 'Akpan' by Graysons: 9:12am On Jul 25, 2022
Minime10:

Lekwe onyia nka grin
No be me caused your sorrow na!
U this idiot,
Na ya mama wey go Bleep ya uncle, na im u suppose cry go meet, u hear.
Ntuu grin
Typical Akwa ibom,no intelligence,no brain na only fvck, fvck ,fvck na full that empty coconut head of yours.i am done engaging a worthless house girl like you bye.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibomites Descend On PharmSavi For Hiding His Surname 'Akpan' by Minime10(f): 9:12am On Jul 25, 2022
Graysons:

Oh yeah, totally forgot about it. It's pathetic spit.

Come talk to me, once you stop fingering your little sister, ewu grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibomites Descend On PharmSavi For Hiding His Surname 'Akpan' by Minime10(f): 9:16am On Jul 25, 2022
Graysons:
Typical Akwa ibom,no intelligence,no brain na only fvck, fvck ,fvck na full that empty coconut head of yours.i am done engaging a worthless house girl like you bye.

That's the graphic description of your mother. Ndo!
I mean, what was she even thinking, she possibly could have Bleep another man, but her own blood brother gosh!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibomites Descend On PharmSavi For Hiding His Surname 'Akpan' by SaintBishop: 9:19am On Jul 25, 2022
Minime10:

I have taken note of two demented vagabonds and product of baby factories grin
You can take note for all I care. Now scram out of my mention,I don't exchange words with worthless Akwa iboms cunt who engaged in bestiality.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibomites Descend On PharmSavi For Hiding His Surname 'Akpan' by EmekaA125(m): 9:32am On Jul 25, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
not to mention their bad and disgusting intonation and short nature..
Useless mmong people grin
Yes.... always short and very brief.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibomites Descend On PharmSavi For Hiding His Surname 'Akpan' by EmekaA125(m): 9:33am On Jul 25, 2022
Vickym1:

U get bad mouth, shebi u know grin
Point out what I said that's not true.
Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibomites Descend On PharmSavi For Hiding His Surname 'Akpan' by EmekaA125(m): 9:35am On Jul 25, 2022
omaclarry:
Sometimes I wonder why people are ashamed of their tribe and state of origin just to get validation from others.
Well I am proudly IGBO, how can i be ashamed of a tribe that rebuilt an airstrip in two days, developed bombs, APC vehicles, jet bombers and an untraceable communication system in the heat of a civil war, built an airport from scratch with wilful contribution from its people, just to mention a few.
Please try to dey rep una tribe, promote the good side of your people.
There's no good side about Akwa Ibom and Calabar.
Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibomites Descend On PharmSavi For Hiding His Surname 'Akpan' by EmekaA125(m): 9:39am On Jul 25, 2022
RealEzee:
grin looks like we r in d spirit of vawulence for dis thread

If person yab u follow yab am back nobody get monopoly for craze

Akwa ibom fine abeg ,av yall been dey lately? una no go fit compare the environs to edo state ,pristine roads and infrastructures.

those peeps way dey hype edo na empty barrels dem b grin somebody said edo pple have more graduates than Akwa ibom pple, shey una get jobs for d graduates ni? grin to get graduates no mean una get sense ,dem no fit smooth like akwa ibom roads grin

I love my akwa ibom peeps ,mummy ur pikin no jonz at all,forever loving the afang soup and ekpan kukwuo grin

Shut up there. Being educated is not about job. It breaks limitations, widens horizons and cure all ills of life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibomites Descend On PharmSavi For Hiding His Surname 'Akpan' by EmekaA125(m): 9:42am On Jul 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

The foolishness and hatred exuded by most of you is out of this world. If not mistaken, you're igbo by your name. You suddenly forgotten how you people peddled drugs everywhere in the world, ventured in rituals just to Excell in business..no wonder you people are being hated everywhere in Nigeria, because you lots see yourself to be better than others. Very Usêlèss tribe Igbo is. I am done defending you people here on nairaland, you people don't deserve it at all.
Get lost you Ibibio abi Efik girl. I don't care about what you are defending. U can't stop me from saying the truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku’s Aide, Phrank Shaibu Traumatised By Serial Electoral Defeats, Says APC / Controversial Pension Thief Judge, Talba Suspended For One Year / Not Even INEC Can Save Wike – Princewill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.