Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Why are 9ja Girls kilin there Lovers Nowadays - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why are 9ja Girls kilin there Lovers Nowadays (921 Views)

Why Are 9ja Ladies Allowing Men Record Themselves During Sex??? / Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? / Why Do 9ja Girls Always Carry Tissue Paper In Their Bags. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why are 9ja Girls kilin there Lovers Nowadays by Escabado: 10:29pm On Jul 24, 2022
Guys with the increase of bad news we read everyday on social medias how young girls stab , burn , kill there boyfriend and husband nowadays it scares me alot to date any of them . To be sincere I now see 9ja girls as evil people looking for guys to destroy . I don't feel save when ever there are around me, i check all my tinz to see if they are intact . I see these girls as thieves. Country had nobi for only una body . U see all these girls using iphone iphone 11pro max and 12pro max fear them , they are the most dangerous deadly girls to date or marry . They can do anything for money. Very desperate. Why are these girls killing men . This is a serious issue. Who else feel these way about this News of 9ja girls burning and killing there Lovers .
Re: Why are 9ja Girls kilin there Lovers Nowadays by posty56: 10:30pm On Jul 24, 2022
Escabado:
Guys with the increase of bad news we read everyday on social medias how young girls stab , burn , kill there boyfriend and husband nowadays it scares me alot to date any of them . To be sincere I now see 9ja girls as evil people looking for guys to destroy . I don't feel save when ever there are around me, i check all my tinz to see if they are intact . I see these girls as thieves. Country had nobi for only una body . U see all these girls using iphone iphone 11pro max and 12pro max fear them , they are the most dangerous deadly girls to date or marry . They can do anything for money. Very desperate. Why are these girls killing men . This is a serious issue. Who else feel these way about this News of 9ja girls burning and killing there Lovers .
they're not evil ,but they're a devoid of emotions. , nothing they move them apart from material things.
Re: Why are 9ja Girls kilin there Lovers Nowadays by PerfectStranger(m): 10:33pm On Jul 24, 2022
Men are endangered
Re: Why are 9ja Girls kilin there Lovers Nowadays by Escabado: 10:34pm On Jul 24, 2022
posty56:
they're not evil ,but they're a devoid of emotions. , nothing they move them apart from material things.

I don't want to call u a simp .better open your eyes. U said A girl that killed a full grown man is not evil . What else is she . An angel ?
Re: Why are 9ja Girls kilin there Lovers Nowadays by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 24, 2022
Fulani herdsmen, bandits and Boko Haram dey kill people, u no fear.
Na Nigerian girls u con dey fear.
Nigerian men too dey do their own na, like yahoo boys way dey use their girlfriends do ritual. U don forget that one
Mtchewww.

1 Like

Re: Why are 9ja Girls kilin there Lovers Nowadays by posty56: 10:40pm On Jul 24, 2022
Escabado:

I don't want to call u a simp .better open your eyes. U said A girl that killed a full grown man is not evil . What else is she . An angel ?
you be mumu, go through my comment history and see my post regularly on the main trp thread,una just they abuse the word simp anyhow
Re: Why are 9ja Girls kilin there Lovers Nowadays by blaquebelle: 10:57pm On Jul 24, 2022
Did anyone force you? Don't date them na.

When news of yahoo boys killing girls for ritual was trending, y'all still blamed the girls and supported the killers. Now you're coming out to say you don't feel safe with Naija girls. Mtchewwwwww angry

1 Like

Re: Why are 9ja Girls kilin there Lovers Nowadays by Kestolove(m): 11:54pm On Jul 24, 2022
some men deserve it
Re: Why are 9ja Girls kilin there Lovers Nowadays by Autobot05: 12:03am On Jul 25, 2022
posty56:

Devoid of emotions ( and conscience too )
Abeg Wetin remain to qualify them as demons again?
Emotions and conscience is what makes us human

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️
Re: Why are 9ja Girls kilin there Lovers Nowadays by emiron18(m): 12:34am On Jul 25, 2022
This is how to impress a lady

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55GeuB1PXq0
Re: Why are 9ja Girls kilin there Lovers Nowadays by OperationalVehi: 12:53am On Jul 25, 2022
Kill the enemy before it kills you

(1) (Reply)

What Was Your First Heartbreak Like? How Did You Cope? / S*x With An Addict(18+) (episode 1-4) / I Regret Going To School. Wish My Parents Listened To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.