Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Why Is First Bank So Useless? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Is First Bank So Useless? (340 Views)

Skye Bank, First Bank Take Over Evans Medical Assets / Mad Man Spotted At First Bank ATM, Abaji (Photos) / Zenith Bank Overtakes First Bank As The Largest Bank In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is First Bank So Useless? by Luigi02(m): 11:39pm On Jul 24, 2022
They've refused to refund me. I bought airtime from my account via the shitty first bank app. But to my greatest surprise, First bank DEDUCTED me and decided to not recharge my MTN line. This isn't even the first this has happened. The last time it happened, after days of continuous complaint and disturbance, they decided to refund me.

This time around, they're claiming that the pRoBlEm Is FrOm MtN aNd NoT fRoM tHeM and I should contact them for more assistance.

Meanwhile, if I should contact mtn, I'm 100% sure they would point fingers right back at first bank..... as the scammers.

My money didn't disappear into thin air. It is obvious that it had found its way into the account of someone
Re: Why Is First Bank So Useless? by judatech: 12:07am On Jul 25, 2022
So which bank is the best bank in Nigeria now? Cos I'm expecting a bullion van of cash... people are complaining about almost all the banks in Nigeria...
Me i believe ever since banks started employing yahoo boys na when the issues start

(1) (Reply)

5000 M Double GPS Fixing, Ultra Clear Drones For Sale / Please What Business Do I Venture Into With 1.5million / This Is A Review About Ozi.ng An Automated Website For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.