Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Without Obi Most Of My Community Road Will Still Be In A Bad Shape. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Without Obi Most Of My Community Road Will Still Be In A Bad Shape. (351 Views)

Obi Most Popular Choice Among Nigerians — Kwakol Poll / Bariga Ferry Terminal And Access Road Will Be Commissioned Tomorrow (Pictures) / This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Without Obi Most Of My Community Road Will Still Be In A Bad Shape. by landforeast(m): 8:48am On Jul 25, 2022
For those of You who are not from Anambra. Now let me remind You all that Obi through his ANIDS program touched almost all the sectors in Anambra. Are we talking about Access Road. My community have many bad Roads untill Obi Came in as the Governor
Re: Without Obi Most Of My Community Road Will Still Be In A Bad Shape. by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 25, 2022
Amazing
Re: Without Obi Most Of My Community Road Will Still Be In A Bad Shape. by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 25, 2022
Wow
He will still do more kiss
Re: Without Obi Most Of My Community Road Will Still Be In A Bad Shape. by thesicilian: 8:56am On Jul 25, 2022
landforeast:
For those of You who are not from Anambra. Now let me remind You all that Obi through his ANIDS program touched almost all the sectors in Anambra. Are we talking about Access Road. My community have many bad Roads untill Obi Came in as the Governor
Yes. That was his job. He was paid to do so.
Re: Without Obi Most Of My Community Road Will Still Be In A Bad Shape. by hisgrace090: 9:00am On Jul 25, 2022
I cannot easilly forget obis good work back then in anambra state as a gov.
Peter obi enjoys so much love in the state.
Re: Without Obi Most Of My Community Road Will Still Be In A Bad Shape. by Vulturereloaded: 9:01am On Jul 25, 2022
Everybody in Anambra knows obi connected all the towns.

Cleared 35 billion backlog of pension debt, Improved health and education, invested and still left savings.

1 Like

Re: Without Obi Most Of My Community Road Will Still Be In A Bad Shape. by RoyalDiadems: 9:12am On Jul 25, 2022
To every Nigerian out there who is tired of this current Nigeria and who has a burning desire for national rebirth, join The Take Back Nigeria Movement on Telegram.

Let's build the largest Telegram Political Movement in Africa where we can speak with one voice and unite to retake our country.

Our Target is to have 20 mlllion Obidients in an unsurmountable United force against all oppositions and oppressive powers.

Download the Telegram App. Search for Take Back Nigeria Movement and Join.

Nigeria Shall Be Great Again.

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Will Make Your Day And Which One Will Make You Sad / Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Nigeria Bishop Lay Curses On Tinubu, Shettima / Blame Buhari For The Insecurity In Nigeria — Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.