Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Profile Of Sheggz, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Profile Of Sheggz, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate (30891 Views)

Profile Of Diana, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate / Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate / Profile Of Beauty, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Sheggz, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by eskuvoisrael(m): 9:43am On Jul 25, 2022
All the best...
Re: Profile Of Sheggz, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Rebuke: 9:43am On Jul 25, 2022
YourFavorite21:
The guy fresh, hope he is not gay though.

To be fresh now connotes being a gay? Imagine yhur mentality.
Re: Profile Of Sheggz, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by RosyIsBlessed: 9:50am On Jul 25, 2022
fvck:
My advise is that we should handle this bbn matter gently so we do not loose focus. 2023 is a goal

I always see this comment everywhere but my question is what bearing has one got with the other. It makes no sense to me.

Bbn is a tv program, election is not. They are in no competition. Bbn is only when you put on your tv you watch it. We watch tv only when we are relaxing. Can tv distract you from going out to work, school or vote? I don't see how bbn, a tv program, prevents anyone from going out to vote. If you can put off your tv and go to work or business, you can as well put it off to go vote.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Sheggz, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by YourFavorite21(m): 9:53am On Jul 25, 2022
Rebuke:

To be fresh now connotes being a gay? Imagine yhur mentality.
shut up, and face your front , Mr mentality.
Re: Profile Of Sheggz, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Princepioneer(m): 9:54am On Jul 25, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

This is what am meant to be in that house, the cynosure
. thought you applied
Re: Profile Of Sheggz, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by YourFavorite21(m): 9:54am On Jul 25, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Because every fine man out there is gay? The way y'all reason?
na my phone, I have the right to comment, no be you dey sub for me. undecided
Re: Profile Of Sheggz, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Charlex23(m): 9:58am On Jul 25, 2022
YourFavorite21:
At least try to comment something reasonable. That you have a phone in your possession shouldn't be a benchmark for stereotyping people
Re: Profile Of Sheggz, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by YourFavorite21(m): 10:27am On Jul 25, 2022
Charlex23:

At least try to comment something reasonable. That you have a phone in your possession shouldn't be a benchmark for stereotyping people
no be you go tell me wetin I go do.
Re: Profile Of Sheggz, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Rebuke: 10:29am On Jul 25, 2022
YourFavorite21:
shut up, and face your front , Mr mentality.

I don't expect anything reasonable from a halfwit and a buffoon like yhu. Reason well, don't be an asshole.
Re: Profile Of Sheggz, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by YourFavorite21(m): 10:31am On Jul 25, 2022
Rebuke:

I don't expect anything reasonable from a halfwit and a buffoon like yhu. Reason well, don't be an asshole.
na your papa be buffon, kitipa gbarikwa ishi there.
Re: Profile Of Sheggz, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by idogbe14170: 10:43am On Jul 25, 2022
Olusegun....be very careful in the house as a well trained OmoluabiOlusegun....be very careful in the house as a well trained Omoluabi...
Re: Profile Of Sheggz, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Adakintroy: 10:50am On Jul 25, 2022
See people weh wan change country. See them. After them go insult jagaban.

Jagaban is more focus on his ambition than many of you idiotes. Name one seriouse minded human being g Like obi or okonjo iweala who from this distance you can tell watch this garbage.

They will bring good looking boys and girls together just to work up ur weak mentalities. You all can't get tired of seeing good looking made up idiotes.

Someone how you will tell urself. you had life motivational lesson to learn from mercy and co.

When tinubu de him corner now de plan him election. When him win this fools weh no get focus go call am agbero kingpin. If na una get real sense life for done direct you to were tinubu is aiming for. Life no de cheat. Life is that which is fair. As the legendary t.b joshua will say... "You are what you give ur attention to".
Re: Profile Of Sheggz, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Siena247(f): 10:57am On Jul 25, 2022
God dey create Abeg��
Re: Profile Of Sheggz, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 25, 2022
Rgade:
This one dey watch super strikas die e sure me
awon eyan twisting tiger.
Re: Profile Of Sheggz, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by adedayoa2(f): 11:39am On Jul 25, 2022
fvck:
My advise is that we should handle this bbn matter gently so we do not loose focus. 2023 is a goal
which focus will you loose in 2023?
Re: Profile Of Sheggz, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by spencekat(m): 11:51am On Jul 25, 2022
YourFavorite21:
The guy fresh, hope he is not gay though.
So every fresh and handsome guy is a gay in your eyes?

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Sheggz, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Rebuke: 11:52am On Jul 25, 2022
YourFavorite21:
na your papa be buffon, kitipa gbarikwa ishi there.

Son of a thousand father. Bastard, try and know yhur father first.

Mumu

Re: Profile Of Sheggz, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Flamemignon1(m): 12:12pm On Jul 25, 2022
YourFavorite21:
I'm just calling out the inherent bias
Re: Profile Of Sheggz, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 25, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Thank God we're going to have respite from your abuses and name-calling while the programme, BBNaija, lasts. God will take care of the rest.
Re: Profile Of Sheggz, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by kayperry: 12:58pm On Jul 25, 2022
i am surprise magnoliaa is not on this thread, hypothetically pocohantas is not the only one having ishi with love undecided
Re: Profile Of Sheggz, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by YourFavorite21(m): 1:02pm On Jul 25, 2022
Flamemignon1:

I'm just calling out the inherent bias
I didn't call him gay, I complimented him and I only typed" I hope he is not gay" na you dey take am personal.
Re: Profile Of Sheggz, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by YourFavorite21(m): 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2022
Rebuke:

Son of a thousand father. Bastard, try and know yhur father first.

Mumu

Ramblings of a feather-brained slowpoke, why are you so pained?

Must I like the stupid things you like, or did your useless father at home, raised you not to have an opinion??

Pls Give me a space man, I'm allergic to blurred destiny as yours.
Re: Profile Of Sheggz, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by chase4(m): 1:22pm On Jul 25, 2022
Sheggz's ex girlfriend is already calling him out on domestic violence. https://www.nairaland.com/7246108/bbnaija-7-sheggz-ex-girlfriend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gxJTg1Qqt8
Re: Profile Of Sheggz, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by RichieGrassi(m): 1:33pm On Jul 25, 2022
Rest
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Re: Profile Of Sheggz, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Flamemignon1(m): 3:35pm On Jul 25, 2022
YourFavorite21:
I didn't call him gay, I complimented him and I only typed" I hope he is not gay" na you dey take am personal.
Exactly
Re: Profile Of Sheggz, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by yusufmurry: 3:51pm On Jul 25, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

DBull, you can still make it next time.

For whatever reason you weren't in there this season doesn't mean the worst.

I personally wish you the best
Re: Profile Of Sheggz, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by shegz24(m): 7:38am On Jul 27, 2022
Repping wink

If you dont get it, you know what to do.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Best Yoruba Film Ever? / Rita Dominic, Eniola Badmus At The Giama Awards 2015 / BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.