Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,409 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? (68199 Views)

"This Your Teacher Is Fine O" - Man Reacts To His Daughter's Drawing / Who Did This In Primary And Secondary School Because Of Wicked Teachers. / Ex-students Mocks Wicked Teacher Who Is Now An Uber Driver On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by FBIBOT(m): 3:19pm On Jul 25, 2022
grin how is she behaving? Like a mermaid? Clowns
Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by BadNews: 3:19pm On Jul 25, 2022
Cha E
Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by Blaqputin(m): 3:21pm On Jul 25, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Even though this is highly unethical, I still feel some parents need to be informed of some strange or akward behavior their wards exhibit in school.

In my years of experience as a teacher, I've seen some behavioral problems that I sometimes wish to pen down similar reports in their scripts or assignments but then I remember the code of conduct and refrain from doing such. Though this does not stop us from discussing it in class among ourselves. I'm sure the teacher must have complained and discussed this with her colleagues who prolly advised her wrongly to go ahead and make such remarks.
Some students can frustrate ones career.

Teachers should be highly rewarded and appreciated in this part of the world otherwise this kind of remarks will become the order of the day.

Note:
Before you come at me, note that I already condemned the act in my first paragraph.

Ur head dey...... thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by MacWin155(m): 3:22pm On Jul 25, 2022
As much as this is extreme, we cannot condemn the teacher's "expletive" in isolation of the student's actions.

Many student truly don't behave like human beings, and when teachers do their best to reform them, they become more "goated".

The teacher is simply frustrated with the student. It doesn't make the teacher terrible, it makes the teacher human abeg.

If you frustrate me as a teacher, honestly I will extremely write against you and even seek transfer.

As a parent, I will be angry but if I know my child well and my child is capable of being a thorn in a teacher's flesh. I will simply tell my child to behave. It's that simple.

My two cents.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by success1smyn(m): 3:22pm On Jul 25, 2022
This teacher na weren't pesin
Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by grandstar(m): 3:23pm On Jul 25, 2022
maureensylvia:
I saw this on WhatsApp group.
If I were to head such a school, I will not approve such a comment.

Please what's your take on this kind of remark?

As a teacher/ head teacher, what would you have done differently?

As a parent, how will you react

I can't see what the teacher has done wrong.

The parents ate the ones to be dealt with for sending their ward to such a dreadful school.
Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by Hassanmaye(m): 3:23pm On Jul 25, 2022
maureensylvia:

Hahahhahahaha
Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by Mina79(f): 3:23pm On Jul 25, 2022
This calls for more explanation, it's not an issue to get angry over.
Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by BluntCrazeMan: 3:24pm On Jul 25, 2022
maureensylvia:

Hmmmm.
Na waa oooo
What behaviour of the student or pupil might have caused such comment?
Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by sisisioge: 3:25pm On Jul 25, 2022
You would know it's one of those razz schools with hungry underpaid unprofessional teachers. A child is not behaving like human being ke? Biko port your children quickly....his poor performance might have been as a result of the hatred the teacher has for the kid. Whew!
Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by alizma: 3:26pm On Jul 25, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Even though this is highly unethical, I still feel some parents need to be informed of some strange or akward behavior their wards exhibit in school.

In my years of experience as a teacher, I've seen some behavioral problems that I sometimes wish to pen down similar reports in their scripts or assignments but then I remember the code of conduct and refrain from doing such. Though this does not stop us from discussing it in class among ourselves. I'm sure the teacher must have complained and discussed this with her colleagues who prolly advised her wrongly to go ahead and make such remarks.

Teachers should be highly rewarded and appreciated in this part of the world otherwise this kind of remarks will become the order of the day.

Note:
Before you come at me, note that I already condemned the act in my first paragraph.

Any strange behavior to the point of not behaving like human being need to be communicated to the parents directly not putting it in writing. If it's that bad and the teacher cares, what stops him/her from calling for a meeting with the parents?
The student is not behaving like human being yet he/she has credit, excellent remarks in some subject. How is an animal that intelligent?

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by PointZerom: 3:26pm On Jul 25, 2022
maureensylvia:

It is better you're informed accurately to avoid had I known.

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 25, 2022
WibusJaga:

It might actually be a compliment; perhaps she is a genius. cool
This was exactly what MESSI'S TEACHER wrote on his report sheet when he was 5 years old.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
His Teacher was the first to spot the Alienability
.... his Teacher said & I quote.....

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by Alusiizizi(m): 3:27pm On Jul 25, 2022
maureensylvia:

By being harsh and professional. Sir?

Lately parents complain about a whole lot of things that are an integral part of our educational system. Corporal punishment, verbal reprimand or perhaps even that their child was not allowed to use an android phone in the middle of a class session. What I'm saying is that you cannot expect an established system to bend for you, if you are not comfortable with the way your child will treated/disciplined by staff in an educational institution then educate them in the privacy of your homes.
Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by DonMaxxy(m): 3:27pm On Jul 25, 2022
Some wards are from the underworld, you never see anything. If you here stories of what's going on in the schools of today, you will fear primary school pupils.

A primary school pupil was once caught inserting 2 inches nail inside her nose. Primary/Basic 3 for that matter.

It is good to say it the way it is..I don't see anything wrong with it...op is likely one of those parents that frown at teachers correcting their children.

In our own time. Our teachers are demi gods. Anything they did to us was right. It paid off.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by 007Marvel(m): 3:27pm On Jul 25, 2022
GraciousVictor:
lies.

You are still very young and you haven't seen anything yet! There was a time when love ring, good luck ring was a thing. Mind you I almost tried the love ring myself! If not out of fear of my elder brothers they were brutal, they can literally tear you in half for coming home late from school, thought of them finding out was what gave me a change of heart. Most of my peps were into the stuff!

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by spencekat(m): 3:29pm On Jul 25, 2022
So negative and unprofessional

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by EmmaLege: 3:31pm On Jul 25, 2022
Wtf angry

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by debbydams(f): 3:31pm On Jul 25, 2022
maureensylvia:

storm the school of course, which kind rubbish is this

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by SavageResponse(m): 3:32pm On Jul 25, 2022
This must be a terrible pupil!
Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by Mariangeles(f): 3:33pm On Jul 25, 2022
No sensible teacher would write that about a well behaved child.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by Abitolola: 3:33pm On Jul 25, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Note:

That's why in a sane environment, a license is required to teach. It is wrong for a teacher, Quote and unquote to assume that all children will respond to you positively. There are both easy and difficult students out there. But then that is not to say that a teacher will write such comment on someone's child document. Like you said, it is unethical.

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by SavageResponse(m): 3:34pm On Jul 25, 2022
debbydams:
storm the school of course, which kind rubbish is this

That's how the mother of the Chrisland School girl rushed and exposed herself in public before realising that she has a terrible daughter

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by Franking: 3:35pm On Jul 25, 2022
The teacher will explain how human beings behave.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by Majesty33(m): 3:36pm On Jul 25, 2022
A female teacher, I must say!

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by mechanics(m): 3:36pm On Jul 25, 2022
Hmmmmm.

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by adetem(m): 3:37pm On Jul 25, 2022
Teacher don comment the fact about his/her students it left for the parents to check and investigate very well... Some parent can't even deny how their kids behave.
Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by ModestGal(f): 3:38pm On Jul 25, 2022
maureensylvia:

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When Daddy Graduated From The University Through Runs (Photo) / Futa,akure 2012/2013 Official Post Ume And Admission Thread. / Children's Book Filled With Sexual Innuendos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.