Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate (40721 Views)

Profile Of Diana, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate / Profile Of Hermes, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate / Profile Of Beauty, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by nlfpmod: 9:15am On Jul 25, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RVZ5qQbPtg

Full Name: Osy Allysyn Audu
25 years from Lagos State.

Easy-going Allysyn describes herself as “a creative goofball who enjoys experiencing people”. She enjoys watching movies, modelling, hanging out with friends and making her own lip gloss, when she is not hard at work as a Sales and Marketing Executive for a popular vehicle brand.

She considers herself a loyal friend and expects the same energy from those closest to her. As a “huge fan of love”, Allysny is currently in a relationship and enjoys “how love helps me see myself in a new light every day”.

After investing all her money in furniture for a show she wanted to start on YouTube ­– then subsequently losing it all when Covid hit, this 25-year-old is eager to get it all back and then some, by winning Big Brother Naija. She also hopes appearing on the show will help her build her brand.

“I want to do social media full-time, I want to continue modelling and I also want to be a television presenter”. What habits could annoy her fellow Housemates? “I take everything as a joke, and I like to do things in my own time,” she says.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Manny21: 9:19am On Jul 25, 2022
She said she was a marketer, tell me what can she possibly be marketing?

4 Likes

Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by d4gmail: 9:19am On Jul 25, 2022
cheesy
Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by DropsMic(m): 9:19am On Jul 25, 2022
The organizers of BBnaija have tried replicating this program in other African countries but e dey always fail that's why they keep coming back to Nigeria, the land of shallow minded individuals...

191 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Dozis: 9:19am On Jul 25, 2022
Sexy has a different meaning these days.

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Baronnaire: 9:19am On Jul 25, 2022
She is indeed sexy...

That girl's ass was clapping effortlessly while she walked in bum shorts... shocked shocked shocked

All her feminine features are in the perfect proportion... cool cool cool

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by ekukeku(m): 9:19am On Jul 25, 2022
Hi
Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by tuzle(m): 9:19am On Jul 25, 2022
Sorry to say, but she looks like someone who is sick. Maybe she is SS, never the less she is ok. My dislike for nose earrings is like 101%

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Irupetepete: 9:19am On Jul 25, 2022
Maybe she Wan kill herself cos I don't understand the suffocation

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by dhoncesar(m): 9:20am On Jul 25, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RVZ5qQbPtg

Full Name: Osy Allysyn Audu

Easy-going Allysyn describes herself as “a creative goofball who enjoys experiencing people”. She enjoys watching movies, modelling, hanging out with friends and making her own lip gloss, when she is not hard at work as a Sales and Marketing Executive for a popular vehicle brand.

She considers herself a loyal friend and expects the same energy from those closest to her. As a “huge fan of love”, Allysny is currently in a relationship and enjoys “how love helps me see myself in a new light every day”.

After investing all her money in furniture for a show she wanted to start on YouTube ­– then subsequently losing it all when Covid hit, this 25-year-old is eager to get it all back and then some, by winning Big Brother Naija. She also hopes appearing on the show will help her build her brand.

“I want to do social media full-time, I want to continue modelling and I also want to be a television presenter”. What habits could annoy her fellow Housemates? “I take everything as a joke, and I like to do things in my own time,” she says.

She no get age ? Abi she no get where she come from ? No age no location. Na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Xscape047: 9:20am On Jul 25, 2022
Ok
Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by uchaymart(m): 9:20am On Jul 25, 2022
African Queen

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Liveandlove(m): 9:20am On Jul 25, 2022
Do you know paint production is a money raking skill
Which can give you 4 times your capital in just your first day of starting??
And the sweetest thing is you dont need lots of capital or even a factory to start up
With just 10k you are good to go ..
Am organizing an online training to be part of it chat the number in my signature
Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Melodydoctor: 9:20am On Jul 25, 2022
Bald? As in Bald?

3 Likes

Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by BadNews: 9:20am On Jul 25, 2022
Following The Thread Like Beans And Bread
Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by eskuvoisrael(m): 9:20am On Jul 25, 2022
Is she a Nigerian??
Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Komu1048(m): 9:20am On Jul 25, 2022
sad
Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by RandyOku: 9:20am On Jul 25, 2022
This one go Sabi SUVK Prickgrin
Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Toneypen247(m): 9:20am On Jul 25, 2022
F
Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by bigcil2(m): 9:21am On Jul 25, 2022
DropsMic:
The organizers of BBnaija have tried replicating this program in other African countries but e dey always fail that's why they keep coming to Nigeria, the land of shallow individuals.

Very true

7 Likes

Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by candidladyTemp(f): 9:21am On Jul 25, 2022
Emmanuella

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Rebirth212: 9:22am On Jul 25, 2022
African queen
Hahahahaha
Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Babaj145(m): 9:22am On Jul 25, 2022
With a head shape and face like that, She's definitely gonna provide many funny memes for Twitter faithfuls...

4 Likes

Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Sophyeasy(f): 9:22am On Jul 25, 2022
It's Monday morning for goodness sake, why all these Bb naija stuff�.
Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by xynerise: 9:22am On Jul 25, 2022
This one na grown up Emmanuella

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Moh247: 9:22am On Jul 25, 2022
Na SouthAfrica dey like this kin girls

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by pretydiva(f): 9:23am On Jul 25, 2022
so wey tin you say make I use her do nau? :-. Mcteww
Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Austineva2: 9:23am On Jul 25, 2022
She is so irritating. Tufia

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by DARLINGTON869(m): 9:24am On Jul 25, 2022
S

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Movie "30 Days in Atlanta” Gets 10 Nominations In U.S. / Bbnaija Final: Mercy Praying With Her Bible (Photo) / How Much Netflix Costs In Every Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.