Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Amaechi Trends For Allegedly Saying Delegates Who Sold Votes Are Regretting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Trends For Allegedly Saying Delegates Who Sold Votes Are Regretting (48544 Views)

After Blowing Millions To Japa To The UK Nigerians Are Regretting / Senator Offers Hajj Slot To Delegates Who Returned Cash After Voting Against Him / Ahmed Lawan: Those That Left APC Are Regretting Their Actions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Trends For Allegedly Saying Delegates Who Sold Votes Are Regretting by SATANICALLY666: 10:51am On Jul 25, 2022
Thread: Delegates Who Sold Votes At APC Presidential Primary Are Regretting - TheCable

Amaechi is currently trending on social media as tweeps react to his alleged claim that APC delegates who sold their votes are now regretting...

39 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Amaechi Trends For Allegedly Saying Delegates Who Sold Votes Are Regretting by SATANICALLY666: 10:51am On Jul 25, 2022
More...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Trends For Allegedly Saying Delegates Who Sold Votes Are Regretting by SATANICALLY666: 10:51am On Jul 25, 2022
More..

Re: Amaechi Trends For Allegedly Saying Delegates Who Sold Votes Are Regretting by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 10:56am On Jul 25, 2022
Don't mind the idiot, I'm sure he regretted his action too while serving as a minister.
He ignored his people to serve the northerners,now the mumu has been humbled,this might actually be the end of his political career

345 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Amaechi Trends For Allegedly Saying Delegates Who Sold Votes Are Regretting by Laggafin: 11:01am On Jul 25, 2022
Amaechl stay in dia and rock the boat Obidiently

127 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Amaechi Trends For Allegedly Saying Delegates Who Sold Votes Are Regretting by APCNGN: 11:05am On Jul 25, 2022
Una never see anything. Selling the future of APC for mere Agbado and Cassava. Now they're complaining as it's getting obvious that Tinubu might not finish 4th sef. APC is dead!

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, Dominique, kasala dun burst. Move to FP grin

210 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Amaechi Trends For Allegedly Saying Delegates Who Sold Votes Are Regretting by APCNGN: 11:07am On Jul 25, 2022
Hamzaaaaaaaa:
Don't mind the idiot, I'm sure he regretted his action too while serving as a minister.
He ignored his people to serve the northerners,now the mumu has been humbled,this might actually be the end of his political career

Too late for APC delegates. They've elected the most unelectable politician in Nigeria to represent their party because of greed. Now they're regretting. Hahaha

256 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Amaechi Trends For Allegedly Saying Delegates Who Sold Votes Are Regretting by Vote4ObiDatti: 11:10am On Jul 25, 2022
SATANICALLY666:
Thread: Delegates Who Sold Votes At APC Presidential Primary Are Regretting - TheCable

Amaechi is currently trending on Twitter as tweeps react to his claim that APC delegates who sold their votes are now regretting...

Even heavyweights in APC are disgusted that a character like Tinubu is their flag bearer. Evidence to prove was the unveiling of Shitima where most of them didn't even bother to attend.

With the way things are going, it is safe to say that it's all over for EscoBAT. This election is now strictly a two horse race with 2 jokers.

Osinbajo and Amaechi are now having the last laugh grin grin

176 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Amaechi Trends For Allegedly Saying Delegates Who Sold Votes Are Regretting by Racoon(m): 11:14am On Jul 25, 2022
Even Rotimi Amaechi himself is a sellout hence a traitor but all of them who have a hand in enthroning this evil government and their conscienceless collaborators go collect wotowoto from karma.

Bunch of corrupt egocentric and incompetent people trying to foist another catastrophe upon this nation? Kole work! God pass all of una.

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Amaechi Trends For Allegedly Saying Delegates Who Sold Votes Are Regretting by APCNGN: 11:15am On Jul 25, 2022
Vote4ObiDatti:

Even heavyweights in APC are disgusted that a character like Tinubu is their flag bearer. Evidence to prove was the unveiling of Shitima where most of them didn't even bother to attend.

With the way things are going, it is safe to say that it's all over for EscoBAT. This election is now strictly a two horse race with 2 jokers.

Osinbajo and Amaechi are now having the last laugh grin grin

LOL. And now they're regretting after eating Tinubu's Agbado and Cassava grin

At the emboldened, you dun talk am finish! Tinubu is out of the race already!

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Trends For Allegedly Saying Delegates Who Sold Votes Are Regretting by APCNGN: 11:16am On Jul 25, 2022
Racoon:
Bunch of corrupt egocentric and incompetent people trying to foist another catastrophe upon this nation? Kole work! God pass all of una.

The 2nd screenshot is so true and heart-breaking as well.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Trends For Allegedly Saying Delegates Who Sold Votes Are Regretting by 9jatriot(m): 11:19am On Jul 25, 2022
I will not be surprised if someone who has time does a fact check later and we will find this to be a lie.

Or Ameachi may come out himself to deny it

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Trends For Allegedly Saying Delegates Who Sold Votes Are Regretting by NGsultan(m): 11:28am On Jul 25, 2022
Chai, Amaechi, this vawulence is fatal

17 Likes

Re: Amaechi Trends For Allegedly Saying Delegates Who Sold Votes Are Regretting by Viscuz: 11:35am On Jul 25, 2022
Urchins deserves what dey get no pity

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi Trends For Allegedly Saying Delegates Who Sold Votes Are Regretting by APCNGN: 11:36am On Jul 25, 2022
9jatriot:
I will not be surprised if someone who has time does a fact check later and we will find this to be a lie.

Or Ameachi may come out himself to deny it

Vanguardngr, Daily Post, TheCable reported it.

Only Nairaland changed the title.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi Trends For Allegedly Saying Delegates Who Sold Votes Are Regretting by Melonsmasher: 11:58am On Jul 25, 2022
After all they didn't have the interest of the people at heart in the primaries, why regret now after cashing out hugely, abi they have spent it all lavishly

24 Likes

Re: Amaechi Trends For Allegedly Saying Delegates Who Sold Votes Are Regretting by APCNGN: 12:05pm On Jul 25, 2022
Melonsmasher:
After all they didn't have the interest of the people at heart in the primaries, why regret now after cashing out hugely, abi they have spent it all lavishly

Evil people. That's how they operate.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Trends For Allegedly Saying Delegates Who Sold Votes Are Regretting by Moh247: 12:09pm On Jul 25, 2022
Make Amaechi dey decieve himself

Who collects $10,000 or ₦6,000,000 and regrets such offer

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amaechi Trends For Allegedly Saying Delegates Who Sold Votes Are Regretting by ZombieTAMER: 12:17pm On Jul 25, 2022
Moh247:
Make Amaechi dey decieve himself
Who collects $10,000 or ₦6,000,000 and regrets such offer

just look at... SMH
what's 6mil Naira?
can it organise an ordinary house party for you in this Economy

No wonder you support Buhari and Tinubu

bunch of failures..

for a piece of cake, you can sell your soul to the devil

111 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amaechi Trends For Allegedly Saying Delegates Who Sold Votes Are Regretting by snowball11(m): 12:19pm On Jul 25, 2022
APCNGN:

Too late for APC delegates. They've elected the most unelectable politician in Nigeria to represent their party because of greed. Now they're regretting. Hahaha

I dey tells you @ the emboldened. They brought in someone that may be praised in some parts of SW but be stoned in most parts of SS, SE and even NC! grin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi Trends For Allegedly Saying Delegates Who Sold Votes Are Regretting by APCNGN: 12:23pm On Jul 25, 2022
snowball11:

I dey tells you @ the emboldened. They brought in someone that may be praised in some parts of SW but be stoned in most parts of SS, SE and even NC! grin

No mind them.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Trends For Allegedly Saying Delegates Who Sold Votes Are Regretting by Mrexcell(m): 12:25pm On Jul 25, 2022
Apc delegates collected dollars to solve their immediate needs but don't know they are creating another bigger problem in the future that is going to consume everybody.

14 Likes

Re: Amaechi Trends For Allegedly Saying Delegates Who Sold Votes Are Regretting by jlinkd78(m): 12:30pm On Jul 25, 2022
This is one area I love Amaechi, he is truthful and courageous. Remember d leaked audio where he brazenly talked against Buhari. He never issued a disclaimer. Today he has once again played his own part by telling d world reason why APC of vote buying (whether delegates or public) should not be supported

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Trends For Allegedly Saying Delegates Who Sold Votes Are Regretting by Ulunne777(f): 12:40pm On Jul 25, 2022
The value of the dollar no go even free them enjoy the money well

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Trends For Allegedly Saying Delegates Who Sold Votes Are Regretting by Odin13: 12:46pm On Jul 25, 2022
Moh247:

Lol

Calling a retired General, former GOC, former Governor of NorthEast, Biafra war veteran, Military Head of State, two terms President of Africas largest economy a failure

Abeg who is your Father... Let's check something out

Is he your father..

Who is your father ?

And who sabi am? No Dey suck dirty like food.

Just jump out calling person father .. wia your own father no even get surname for your local government

Yoruba n insult..

Careless

Next!

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi Trends For Allegedly Saying Delegates Who Sold Votes Are Regretting by Moh247: 12:48pm On Jul 25, 2022
Odin13:

Is he your father..

Who is your father ?

And who sabi am? No Dey suck dirty like food.

Just jump out calling person father .. wia your own father no even get surname for your local government

Yoruba n insult..

Careless

Next!

No confuse my father with your own papa oo

Because for Ibadan and even FG my papa name opens doors

So who is also your own father

Clown

8 Likes

Re: Amaechi Trends For Allegedly Saying Delegates Who Sold Votes Are Regretting by Odin13: 12:49pm On Jul 25, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

just look at... SMH
what's 6mil Naira?
can it organise an ordinary house party for you in this Economy

No wonder you support Buhari and Tinubu

bunch of failures..

for a piece of cake, you can sell your soul to the devil

Na poverty Dey worry that one

He never see a 500k in his life .. walahi make he claim otherwise make Ogun strike am..

Imagine 6mil.. he dey hyperventilate.. no wonders

Same human that said desertification cause banditry in Northwest .. and still claim he’s from north ..

I too know humans with shining ignorance

They know nothing and keep displaying their ignorance and some humans with brain like them go like their post and they believed they’ve make sense

Very anyhow humans

24 Likes

Re: Amaechi Trends For Allegedly Saying Delegates Who Sold Votes Are Regretting by Moh247: 12:53pm On Jul 25, 2022
Odin13:

Na poverty Dey worry that one

He never see a 500k in his life .. walahi make he claim otherwise make Ogun strike am..

Imagine 6mil.. he dey hyperventilate.. no wonders

Same human that said desertification cause banditry in Northwest .. and still claim he’s from north ..

I too know humans with shining ignorance

They know nothing and keep displaying their ignorance and some humans with brain like them go like their post and they believed they’ve make sense

Very anyhow humans

Lol

Online Billionaire talk say weting be $10,000

Hahahah. Clowns full Nairaland walai

You guys should leave me out of your life misery as I no Kuku call una papa name for my comment so why una con dey wail for my comment

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Trends For Allegedly Saying Delegates Who Sold Votes Are Regretting by Odin13: 12:58pm On Jul 25, 2022
Moh247:

Lol

Online Billionaire talk say weting be $10,000

Hahahah. Clowns full Nairaland walai

You guys should leave me out of your life misery as I no Kuku call una papa name for my comment so why una con dey wail for my comment

Get the fvck out of here ..

Ibadan human .. local champion seeking validation on a faceless forum

Next

Power to the people
North 2023

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Protest Against IPOB As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Today (Pictures) / Osinbajo Playing With Kid Who Fiddles With His Cap (Photos) / Massive Protest On Going Rite Now In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.