Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? (23413 Views)

Inflation: Why Are Salary Earners The Hardest Hit? / What Is The Worst Decision You Have Ever Made In Life? / What Decision You Made That Made Or Marred Your Career? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Alexgman1(m): 11:31am On Jul 25, 2022
We make decisions every now & then, some easy, others tough decisions. Some decisions can be risky too, others can be dangerous or life challenging. At a stage in life we just have to make decisions that are necessary and critical for our survival.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
WHAT IS THE HARDEST DECISION YOU HAVE EVER MADE?

MY ANSWER: To quit betting, drugs and masturbation all at once.

RESULT: I am now financially bouyant, mentally stable and sexually healthy like never before. Am now on a new total level.

243 Likes 14 Shares

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by doggedfighter(f): 12:03pm On Jul 25, 2022
kiss

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 26, 2022
Stepping out of a "comfort zone".

136 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by frndfghtr(m): 2:11pm On Jul 26, 2022
The best form hit since joining nairaland, top 3 , this cos for celeb, well I have decided to keep trying to pe TTC one day

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Ayblaize(m): 2:11pm On Jul 26, 2022
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by God1000(m): 2:11pm On Jul 26, 2022
Helping accident victim

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by SultanOfPuna: 2:11pm On Jul 26, 2022
Having Sex with My Ex Girlfriend's Mom.

Had to confirm if her puna is as wide as her daughter's own.

72 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Ojikutumomiage(m): 2:11pm On Jul 26, 2022
Never to get married but father many nations as i can manage

17 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by GeneralPula: 2:12pm On Jul 26, 2022
Licking a shaved puccy

DJ play me * hard decision* by Arsene wenger ft Mandy muse..

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by mrkings84(m): 2:12pm On Jul 26, 2022
Ah, bro, only you quitted gambling, druggies and masturbation.
All at once.

Vow!!!

I think you are just kidding me.

It's not easy as you say!!!!!

Anyway, as for me, my hardest decision is to Vote Peter Obi in 2023 even though he may not win!!!!

ITS A VOTE OF CONSCIENCE!!

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by lawrenzooo: 2:12pm On Jul 26, 2022
Watching movies. I felt it was a total waste of time.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Dankovich1: 2:12pm On Jul 26, 2022
Reciting the national anthem and pledge

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Ekejoestar(m): 2:12pm On Jul 26, 2022
It wasn't a hard decision but a regrettable one.

I let my anger get a hold on me and now I'm scarred for life.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by CaveAdullam: 2:12pm On Jul 26, 2022
Mine is not a one-time hardest decision. It is one I constantly bear no matter how much I try to abstain. It is dealing with dumb people daily.

There's no day you won't come across someone that will not infuriate you. If it is not humans in their fleshly form haranguing you with different shades of nonsense, it is humans in their video form spilling useless talks or displaying useless behaviors. Or, in their audio form: stupid music or talk shows. Or, social media form: stupid posts or actions.

There is a second hardest one: dealing with dumb religious people. Forget it, these people can either make you run mad or provoke you to the extent that you will be forced to imaginatively carry out a surgical examination of their brains to check what's inside.

Anyways, as humans, we will face different levels of hardest and tough decisions as per our current level. Today's decision will become tomorrow's easy walkthrough. That's life for you. Things change. People change. Circumstances change. All we hope is the best.

May we know peace and love.

Thanks.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by ExtremeDot: 2:13pm On Jul 26, 2022
Never to marry.

Getting my kid out of wedlock.

My Life, My Personal Rules.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by ishowdotgmail(m): 2:13pm On Jul 26, 2022
Quitting a good paying job in a state hospital to attend Military screening two years.

I got disqualified for my state just a day to face the board (AFSB) after many has been disqualified (wasn't on merit cos Army sabi do wuru wuru). I was so pained but came back to Lagos and could not continue my job.

Stayed home for 3 months feeding on the savings I had, before sense came into me to start my personal business.

To God be the Glory I'm doing well in my business and I thanked God I took that decision quitting, cos if not I will be so comfortable receiving that monthly salary and not improve myself

160 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by richard870(m): 2:13pm On Jul 26, 2022
Litigation
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Sarkin: 2:13pm On Jul 26, 2022
A lot.
But I'd say the hardest is losing myself and then building back myself from selected pieces of my past self and the future.

ALL IS WELL!!!

25 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:13pm On Jul 26, 2022
NOT GIVING UP AND PERSEVERING.

CHALLENGING OURSELVES FURTHER.

REDEFINING OUR FUTURE YET AGAIN.

Myadore:
Not having a girlfriend for now

Very Good decision Mya.
Keep it up till the time is right!

LandMann:
Putting $5000 in crypto and watching it turn into $500.
Ehhyaaa!!
Learn from us with our first decision above.
It will end in praise for you las las!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by ImoleNaija: 2:13pm On Jul 26, 2022
Learning to be stingy

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by bastien: 2:13pm On Jul 26, 2022
Dropping out from school in my finals cry

13 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Pandev(m): 2:13pm On Jul 26, 2022
cool dealing with older women
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by LandMann: 2:13pm On Jul 26, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2022
mrkings84:
Let me think

Voting bubu and osibanjo

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Ishitinyourlife: 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2022
Sending $800 to my loyal client when she went broke, I figured we've been together for a while and she's helped me a lot too, it paid in the end

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by BadNews: 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2022
The Hardest Decision Bad News Has Made Is To Keep On Publishing Bad News That Happened In This Country Nigeria.

Please, If You Sell Bulk Airtime, Get In Touch With . COM On WhatsApp Chat

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by mutantninja: 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2022
Dropping out, Learning full stack development like a mad man, always practicing every day and now making 600k a month and still going to university… I’m just 24. Shoutout to my girlfriend Jumoke, always giving me joy every day I was depressed, I’m getting us both a house in Hollywood hills !!!!

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by 2blessed01(m): 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2022
frndfghtr:
The best form hit since joining nairaland, top 3 , this cos for celeb
Is dat ur hardest decision grin grin
Nigerians chai grin
Nairalanders chai chai grin grin
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Monzuur(m): 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2022
Una just dey book space

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots / What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? / Should I Spend N40m On Harvard Business School Mba Or Just Do Business With It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.