Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Profile Of Eloswag, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Profile Of Eloswag, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate (17498 Views)

Profile Of Diana, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate / Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate / Profile Of Beauty, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Eloswag, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Iseoluwani: 12:41pm On Jul 25, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmCtyWBCC2M

Full Name: Eloka Paul Nwamu

“I’m the next big thing out of Naija and I auditioned to make the House freaking fantastic,” are the confident words of Eloswag, a 27-year-old digital marketer and content creator from Lagos.

Apart from being lively, confident and talented, Eloswag, who counts his mom as his superhero, reckons he is a hit with the ladies. “I’m a great guy and the ladies love me,” he says with a laugh.

Eloswag is single at the moment and confesses he is in no rush to get boo’d up because he has been “served his breakfast” a couple of times. “Besides, I feel relationships only work better if you have money”.

He loves to try out new things and feels Big Brother Naija is just the show for him. “I love networking and I want to have fun. I feel this platform was created to uplift the youth and the chosen contestants, and I think I’d fit the role perfectly,” he says.

ELOKA FROM SACRED HEART COLLEGE IBADAN. A VERY HUMBLE AND SMART JUNIOR THEN..

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Eloswag, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by EndWeakerection: 12:51pm On Jul 25, 2022
He comes with Lots of Swag... Names are Powerful.. Wishing you Luck.
Re: Profile Of Eloswag, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by StevConcepts(m): 12:57pm On Jul 25, 2022
TotoGame:
"Nwamu" Son of a prick

What a strange name

"Nwamu" My son
Re: Profile Of Eloswag, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Off1245(m): 1:08pm On Jul 25, 2022
TotoGame:
"Nwamu" Son of a prick

What a strange name
Bro��������
Re: Profile Of Eloswag, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Off1245(m): 1:09pm On Jul 25, 2022
Off1245:

Bro��������
Lmaof
Re: Profile Of Eloswag, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by VEHINTOLAR: 1:18pm On Jul 25, 2022
All the Nwamus,Chibuezes,and even all the OBItuary Pandoras of this word;they all want to associate themselves with Lagos ! Truly,the Yorubas are blessed ! I'm still searching for Mr Nwamu father's compound in any part of Lagos state. These OSUs should be proud of their dungeon,dungeon alaigbo for once na !
Re: Profile Of Eloswag, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by LINTUNE(m): 1:36pm On Jul 25, 2022
Iseoluwani:

ELOKA FROM SACRED HEART COLLEGE IBADAN. A VERY HUMBLE AND SMART JUNIOR THEN..
so he's humble now because he's in BBN? �... everybody Sha wan form familiarity with success .
Re: Profile Of Eloswag, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by TotoGame(m): 1:50pm On Jul 25, 2022
kerry57:

Nwamu means my child and not son of a prick. Stop being mischievous

What are you telling me ...."nwam" my child....nwamu has to do with Amu (prick)
Re: Profile Of Eloswag, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by dvkot(m): 1:51pm On Jul 25, 2022
Laycon 2.0
Re: Profile Of Eloswag, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Okobola146: 1:51pm On Jul 25, 2022
I no just like the guy. Mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Profile Of Eloswag, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by blasterman(m): 1:55pm On Jul 25, 2022
OhiOfIhima:
I felt bad when I heard someone said bbn will distract our focus of 2023! Which focus are we talking about? You don't like bbn... That's fine. I do watch occasionally. For the 2023 election, b4 the bbn come alive, the gullible and nonetity delegates have voted to give us who to vote for. We (electorates) have just two things to do: create awareness or campaign within ur vicinity to sort for more votes for ur prefer candidate and ensure to get ur PVC and vote your candidate on the election date. BBN has no hand in the Nigeria woe!

They do Big brother in alot of countries. But they way Nigerians carry the show for head is something else.
Re: Profile Of Eloswag, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by kerry57: 2:03pm On Jul 25, 2022
TotoGame:

What are you telling me ...."nwam" my child....nwamu has to do with Amu (prick)

In Igbo names most time that is the spelling u get for the ease of writing the name and pronouncing it.look at this words for instance;

Nwaku for nwaaku; child of wealth.
Some people spell chinenye as chineye
Chiyere for Chinyere at times etc
So nwanne, Most time it is for the convenience of the bearer of the name.
Re: Profile Of Eloswag, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Ishilove: 2:09pm On Jul 25, 2022
gbaskiboy:
Isi gini?
Oh si "Nwamu," son of a prick bu strange afa
Re: Profile Of Eloswag, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by amobi25n: 2:12pm On Jul 25, 2022
Everything they wrote about him, concerns him and it's none of my business. Everything they wrote about him, concerns him and it's none of my business. ...
Re: Profile Of Eloswag, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by ogbonti: 2:24pm On Jul 25, 2022
Oblongata:
This BBN thing will negatively affect PO’s campaign if care is not taken since twitter will be divided now… cool

They have brought BBNaija to distract the Nigerian youths and it is working

no BBNaija for now - we will watch BBNaija after PMB hands over to PO
Re: Profile Of Eloswag, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Emperorx: 2:40pm On Jul 25, 2022
TotoGame:

Nwamu!
his name is as strange as ur own too
Re: Profile Of Eloswag, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Kehdob: 2:59pm On Jul 25, 2022
see below

Re: Profile Of Eloswag, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Iseoluwani: 5:27pm On Jul 25, 2022
LINTUNE:
so he's humble now because he's in BBN? �... everybody Sha wan form familiarity with success .

Wo werey. He was my junior in SHC, and for record purpose I don't watch BBN
Re: Profile Of Eloswag, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by TotoGame(m): 8:34pm On Jul 25, 2022
Emperorx:
his name is as strange as ur own too

Nah! TotoGame isn't strange....it's a whole lot of Inspiration
Re: Profile Of Eloswag, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by EnglandAmaka(f): 9:56pm On Jul 28, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:
All the Nwamus,Chibuezes,and even all the OBItuary Pandoras of this word;they all want to associate themselves with Lagos ! Truly,the Yorubas are blessed ! I'm still searching for Mr Nwamu father's compound in any part of Lagos state. These OSUs should be proud of their dungeon,dungeon alaigbo for once na !

A 50 Naira Latex Condom could have prevented this embarrassment called you
Re: Profile Of Eloswag, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by VEHINTOLAR: 10:54pm On Jul 28, 2022
EnglandAmaka:

A 50 Naira Latex Condom could have prevented this embarrassment called me

Okay !

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nollywood Actors & Actresses' Value / Cinemas Before Markets, Kannywood's Latest Strategy. (photos) / DOWNLOAD MOVIE: Black Adam (2022)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.