Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Unknown Now, But soon I Will Be UNFORGETTABLE: Amusan's 2016 Tweet Resurfaces - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Unknown Now, But soon I Will Be UNFORGETTABLE: Amusan's 2016 Tweet Resurfaces (43135 Views)

DSTV Tweet When South-Africa Beat Egypt Vs When Nigeria Beat South Africa / Adrian McCallum 'Lionheart' Dies Hours After Tweeting About Death (See Tweet) / "2022 World Cup Would Be Unforgettable" - FIFA President Gianni Infantino (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Now, But soon I Will Be UNFORGETTABLE: Amusan's 2016 Tweet Resurfaces by alizma: 4:03pm On Jul 25, 2022
Death and life are in the power of the tongue, be mindful of what you say to yourself or allow people to say to you. She speaks into her future and today she is enjoying it. She called herself evaglobal 01 and today she is world number 1 in her area of profession.
Re: Unknown Now, But soon I Will Be UNFORGETTABLE: Amusan's 2016 Tweet Resurfaces by Goodnigga: 4:06pm On Jul 25, 2022
tellsblinks:
Is that the only money they could give her?? This people useless shaaa

A record breaker!! Only 100k? Kaaiii
no mind the oyibo people.When BBN without all the immortality hardwork will pay 80 million with fun and free food. Now tell me why most girls will want to be athlete. However, BBN is just a naija TV show, but this is a whole world record, so it is huge regardless of the pay.
Re: Unknown Now, But soon I Will Be UNFORGETTABLE: Amusan's 2016 Tweet Resurfaces by vickydevoka(m): 4:08pm On Jul 25, 2022
Dikaveli:
Ok she use to bleach in 2016 wow
Lol. Upgrade make u begin use snap chat
Re: Unknown Now, But soon I Will Be UNFORGETTABLE: Amusan's 2016 Tweet Resurfaces by Goalnaldo(m): 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
She was too professional....
In Fact, she's likely to set another RECORD.
Abeg which country trained this athlete?
That's exactly what I'm interested in.
Don't tell me NIGERIA, because it's highly unlikely she trained in present Nigeria to achieve this.

Remarkably unforgettable!
Obviously you didn't bother to read the write up. She represented US in her university years so she trained there.
Re: Unknown Now, But soon I Will Be UNFORGETTABLE: Amusan's 2016 Tweet Resurfaces by dfrost: 4:15pm On Jul 25, 2022
CondemnBattery:
That's not the price for winning gold.
That's just the price for breaking the world record.
And @the rate of 650naira/$, that's 65million naira. Do your research before you post sir

Update sharp sharp 668 naira/$ currently.
Re: Unknown Now, But soon I Will Be UNFORGETTABLE: Amusan's 2016 Tweet Resurfaces by dfrost: 4:16pm On Jul 25, 2022
phemmyfour:
She would have been known at least 3yrs ago but naija have a way of slowing you down to reach your goals

Yes you are correct. At least, she's up there now.
Re: Unknown Now, But soon I Will Be UNFORGETTABLE: Amusan's 2016 Tweet Resurfaces by irririchris(m): 4:20pm On Jul 25, 2022
Her coach is a Jamaican
MALIGNANTGuest:
She was too professional....
In Fact, she's likely to set another RECORD.
Abeg which country trained this athlete?
That's exactly what I'm interested in.
Don't tell me NIGERIA, because it's highly unlikely she trained in present Nigeria to achieve this.

Remarkably unforgettable!
Re: Unknown Now, But soon I Will Be UNFORGETTABLE: Amusan's 2016 Tweet Resurfaces by fergie001: 4:20pm On Jul 25, 2022
dfrost:
Belief in one's self is the adrenaline to push beyond limits and showcase yourself to the world.

Congratulations Tobi!!!

I belive I can do a Sade on fergi.e001 the boss grin
I just keep you kwayet fess, until olatoye wins big in Birmingham. S'ebi I give you WR holder, leave my Sade.

Cc kyase
Re: Unknown Now, But soon I Will Be UNFORGETTABLE: Amusan's 2016 Tweet Resurfaces by mu2sa2: 4:22pm On Jul 25, 2022
gnykelly:

You need to be examined psychologically.

This your hatred is top notch.
My point is, okagbare cheated with drugs and ended in eternal disgrace. Are you arguing with that, ipobian cum OBidient fella?
Re: Unknown Now, But soon I Will Be UNFORGETTABLE: Amusan's 2016 Tweet Resurfaces by Ingocof(m): 4:32pm On Jul 25, 2022
iiifedimma:
Please let's support honourable Peter obi for the president's of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, #ObiDatti2023 is certain

The way he rescued Anambra state?
Our votes will be based in competence, capacity, ability to think out of the box and implement ideas, and how do we measures all these? By checking the antecedent of all the candidates, our decision will not be based on what any candidate promised or will promise to do, our decision will not be based on social media trends, it will based on antecedents.
So stop hyping any candidate either Tinubu, Atiku or Peter, pls show us what they did while there are/were in power.
Re: Unknown Now, But soon I Will Be UNFORGETTABLE: Amusan's 2016 Tweet Resurfaces by dfrost: 4:34pm On Jul 25, 2022
fergie001:
I just keep you kwayet fess, until olatoye wins big in Birmingham. S'ebi I give you WR holder, leave my Sade.

Cc kyase

Baba fergie, see me as your boy. Haba chairmani like you? cheesy I'm not a glory hunter. I krest you with Tobi's glory. Leave Sade. Let me groom her to break WR wink kiss
Re: Unknown Now, But soon I Will Be UNFORGETTABLE: Amusan's 2016 Tweet Resurfaces by Yhemzie(m): 4:40pm On Jul 25, 2022
[quote author=englishmart post=115075568]
Nope, above 60M in Naira.
Re: Unknown Now, But soon I Will Be UNFORGETTABLE: Amusan's 2016 Tweet Resurfaces by seanwilliam(m): 4:40pm On Jul 25, 2022
iiifedimma:
Please let's support honourable Peter obi for the president's of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, #ObiDatti2023 is certain

This is the toxicity we are talking about .

Find a friendly way to convince people not you forcing him down people’s throats
Re: Unknown Now, But soon I Will Be UNFORGETTABLE: Amusan's 2016 Tweet Resurfaces by amanda10g: 4:40pm On Jul 25, 2022
Wow. Thank God for your life!Wow. Thank God for your life!...
Re: Unknown Now, But soon I Will Be UNFORGETTABLE: Amusan's 2016 Tweet Resurfaces by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 25, 2022
Goalnaldo:
Obviously you didn't bother to read the write up. She represented US in her university years so she trained there.
You are Right!
4me, the BABE even pity Naija.
She has still got a little patriotism left in her else what stopped her from Running for the US and possibly obtaining a Green card if she doesn't have. She's more patriotic than PMB & many others
She just gave JOY & Hope to 100million frustrated Youths in Nigeria
Re: Unknown Now, But soon I Will Be UNFORGETTABLE: Amusan's 2016 Tweet Resurfaces by Kyase(m): 4:44pm On Jul 25, 2022
fergie001:

Cc kyase
ThankGod my babe no see anything win
Una for Dey compete with for her now grin
Re: Unknown Now, But soon I Will Be UNFORGETTABLE: Amusan's 2016 Tweet Resurfaces by Kutunban: 4:46pm On Jul 25, 2022
englishmart:
$100k dollars is too small Jare. That's below 50m. Too poor.

Topical of you; why can't you think of the endorsement deals with sport companies and other brands, the honor and royalties she'll get from being a gold medalist?
Re: Unknown Now, But soon I Will Be UNFORGETTABLE: Amusan's 2016 Tweet Resurfaces by CondemnBattery(f): 4:53pm On Jul 25, 2022
Ômo e don knack #668 already?
At this rate before Christmas Nigeria go don turn Zimbabwe
dfrost:

Update sharp sharp 668 naira/$ currently.
Re: Unknown Now, But soon I Will Be UNFORGETTABLE: Amusan's 2016 Tweet Resurfaces by dfrost: 4:56pm On Jul 25, 2022
Kyase:

ThankGod my babe no see anything win
Una for Dey compete with for her now grin

angry Kyase support me, haba cry
Re: Unknown Now, But soon I Will Be UNFORGETTABLE: Amusan's 2016 Tweet Resurfaces by dfrost: 4:58pm On Jul 25, 2022
CondemnBattery:
Ômo e don knack #668 already?
At this rate before Christmas Nigeria go don turn Zimbabwe

Yes ooh. To write any professional exam now na die... angry cry
Re: Unknown Now, But soon I Will Be UNFORGETTABLE: Amusan's 2016 Tweet Resurfaces by luluman: 5:02pm On Jul 25, 2022
God1000:
Congrats to her, we are proud of her remarkable feat

This is the kind of person young Nigerians should revere, not BBnaija housemates

BBnaija show is pure perversion, I'm calling on the federal government to ban it.
Nairaland front page is littered with BBnaija posts, I'm not happy about that

We should be talking about 2023 elections
Why not enter car and go ban it? So selfish of you: should it be banned because you detest it? For every dumb reason you have let " US" that enjoy it watch our show, you can tune to religious channel or CNN or BBC if you don't like BB. should everyone live their life like you? Such a bigot and hypocrite you are .your type is the problem of Nigeria.
Re: Unknown Now, But soon I Will Be UNFORGETTABLE: Amusan's 2016 Tweet Resurfaces by RepoMan007: 5:05pm On Jul 25, 2022
dfrost:
Belief in one's self is the adrenaline to push beyond limits and showcase yourself to the world.

Congratulations Tobi!!!

I belive I can do a Sade on fergie001 the boss grin
I guess the other athletes didn't believe in themselves then.
Re: Unknown Now, But soon I Will Be UNFORGETTABLE: Amusan's 2016 Tweet Resurfaces by tonyashburton: 5:12pm On Jul 25, 2022
If you know how rigorously athletes from this part of the world are tested.
Emmamay10:
My CONCERN now is for her to be cleaned. If you know, you know.
Re: Unknown Now, But soon I Will Be UNFORGETTABLE: Amusan's 2016 Tweet Resurfaces by naturefellow(m): 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2022
englishmart:
$100k dollars is too small Jare. That's below 50m. Too poor.
alaye, run your race.
Re: Unknown Now, But soon I Will Be UNFORGETTABLE: Amusan's 2016 Tweet Resurfaces by Kyase(m): 5:26pm On Jul 25, 2022
dfrost:

angry Kyase support me, haba cry

Boss Fergie001 just forgive your boy, free the babe for your boy
Please
Re: Unknown Now, But soon I Will Be UNFORGETTABLE: Amusan's 2016 Tweet Resurfaces by nkiliuzo(m): 5:28pm On Jul 25, 2022
meobizy:
Everyone knows which of us typed nonsense.
who is everyone? deluded mofo
Re: Unknown Now, But soon I Will Be UNFORGETTABLE: Amusan's 2016 Tweet Resurfaces by nkiliuzo(m): 5:29pm On Jul 25, 2022
miketayo:

She deserves more tho
why will she deserve more? that's the normal amount they give to world record breakers
Re: Unknown Now, But soon I Will Be UNFORGETTABLE: Amusan's 2016 Tweet Resurfaces by meobizy(f): 5:30pm On Jul 25, 2022
nkiliuzo:
who is everyone? deluded mofo
Skydancer, Erad, Cao, Mkmyers45, Dragnet, Twinstaiye, Mikuz, Nex, Osystein, Mynd44, Tjskii, Olawalebabs, Seun, Obinoscopy, Mukina2, Lawyer, FarmTech, Briareos, Obinnau, Divepen1, RoyalRoy, Pavore9, Prof800, CrazyMan, FOD, Ben13, Dani1luv, Sissie, Uboma, Rocktation, Richiez, Farano, Justwise, OAM4J, Honsule, Puskin, Lalasticlala, Airmark, Odumchi, Marpol, Semid4lyfe, DisGuy, Bigfrancis21, Davide470, 1forall, R231 and Dominique. Sending these children to the hoosegow hurts me more than it’ll hurt them. It’s still funny anyway so I’ll ROFL.
Re: Unknown Now, But soon I Will Be UNFORGETTABLE: Amusan's 2016 Tweet Resurfaces by Omoslim26: 5:33pm On Jul 25, 2022
Persistency and consistency in whatever your hands find doing matters a lot.
I wish her more feet and height of success.
Re: Unknown Now, But soon I Will Be UNFORGETTABLE: Amusan's 2016 Tweet Resurfaces by freemanq(m): 5:37pm On Jul 25, 2022
Why Nigeria?
Re: Unknown Now, But soon I Will Be UNFORGETTABLE: Amusan's 2016 Tweet Resurfaces by Elidrisy20: 5:43pm On Jul 25, 2022
Congrat, where that drug addict,wetin be that her name
Re: Unknown Now, But soon I Will Be UNFORGETTABLE: Amusan's 2016 Tweet Resurfaces by MOVIC6: 5:53pm On Jul 25, 2022
God1000:
Congrats to her, we are proud of her remarkable feat

This is the kind of person young Nigerians should revere, not BBnaija housemates

BBnaija show is pure perversion, I'm calling on the federal government to ban it.
Nairaland front page is littered with BBnaija posts, I'm not happy about that
S u p p o r t e d.
We should be talking about 2023 elections

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonye Solomon Deeboi Swims Across A River With Ball On His Head. Photos / FG Approves Houses For 1994 Super Eagles Winning Side / Finidi George Makes Laliga African All-time Best Eleven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.