Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,768 members, 7,802,350 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections (27717 Views)

Female Voter's Eye Plucked Out By Assailants In Kano After Elections. Photo / Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections / APC Vows To Punish Amosun After Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by Bahamas95(m): 4:15pm On Jul 25, 2022
Even my 3years old niece get sense pass this 70yr old man.......He can't just keep his mouth shut for a minute.

2 Likes

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by manchinKY(m): 4:16pm On Jul 25, 2022
Reno is evil and deceitful, i commented on his profile with " I pray God rules your daughter's life the way atiku will rule nigeria when voted" he blocked me... I was thinking he was going to come with the his nonsense response of being woke, "Dear ......"
Peacemaker5128:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1551573003858808832

1 Like

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by deeva2: 4:16pm On Jul 25, 2022
Yorubalandlord:
Just talking rubbish everytime.
You know that he will fade away after election, and you are always saying it, don't you know that you suppose to be happy that he will fade away.
I tire ooo.
As a true yoruba Christian, we support OBI-DATTI 2023.
PETER OBI GIVING SOME PEOPLE SLEEPLESS NIGHT.
if you want to stay relevant, just start talking about Peter obi.

Like seriously the case of Reno made me understand u don’t give every barking dog attention

This reno guy insulted buhari n even released singles for him but he never replied,then igbos n ipob miscreants were happy n he was d best thing then……..with time he faded away

This same man attacked tinubu n mocked his health,tinubu ignored n igbos with their ipob wing were jubilating n cheering him up thereby giving him the attention n feeding d beast

Now the same beast they nurtured by praising it while it swallowing others have turned back to face them

Thats just life,many of them know for sure that reno is unstable but because they were using him for their mission they never cared

David hundeyin is next
Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by Maccar02: 4:17pm On Jul 25, 2022
Reno know how to hit them back to back always given them wotowoto
Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by Sarsaproko: 4:17pm On Jul 25, 2022
Lolzz
This one enter o grin
Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by 4ward4: 4:18pm On Jul 25, 2022
His Nonsense is Legendary. If e sure for am make him enter 9Ja..

1 Like

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by Onuoha1234(m): 4:18pm On Jul 25, 2022
Reno Omokri.is a loose 'canon to be ignored.-He is not additive in any practical way.

1 Like

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by Mariangeles(f): 4:19pm On Jul 25, 2022
Reno's obsession with Peter Obi is becoming very annoying.
What does he gain from inciting people?
Later, he'll say they're after him.
He's such a shameless attention seeker!

1 Like

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by Bar1941(m): 4:20pm On Jul 25, 2022
He's saying the truth but Obidient mumus will call for his head.

1 Like

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by Lovenorth: 4:21pm On Jul 25, 2022
Obi is just like the bird in the Twitter's logo grin it has no use its just an image
Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by princenaira(m): 4:23pm On Jul 25, 2022
BATified2023:
Like seriously the case of Reno made me understand u don’t give every barking dog attention

This reno guy insulted buhari n even released singles for him but he never replied,then igbos n ipob miscreants were happy n he was d best thing then……..with time he faded away

This same man attacked tinubu n mocked his health,tinubu ignored n igbos with their ipob wing were jubilating n cheering him up thereby giving him the attention n feeding d beast

Now the same beast they nurtured by praising it while it swallowing others have turned back to face them

Thats just life,many of them know for sure that reno is unstable but because they were using him for their mission they never cared

David hundeyin is next

Project Rescue Nigeria is beyond Igbos,wake up from your dream.

As for Reno, he is a hungry man who lives by collecting bribes to castigate and lie against others. His cup will soon fill up

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by Mariangeles(f): 4:24pm On Jul 25, 2022
Lovenorth:
Obi is just like the bird in the Twitter's logo grin it has no use its just an image

You made no sense. smiley

1 Like

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by olisaokere(m): 4:25pm On Jul 25, 2022

1 Like

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by Benchilwell: 4:25pm On Jul 25, 2022
D worse is that obi have never response to diz guy,since he as been attacking him,abeg obi they hold himself very well,if na me,I go attack Reno back!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by comodo: 4:26pm On Jul 25, 2022
Peacemaker5128:

Of course yes, after election, if he doesn't win, he will continue with his business and his life. All of us will be on the sidelines watching the winner doing his thing. If the country moves from bottom to top, we will all rejoice. If it moves from bottom to underground, we will remember him as the road not taken.
Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by deeva2: 4:26pm On Jul 25, 2022
josiah27:
God punish you Reno embarassed embarassed

If God didn't punish him when he was insulting buhari and Tinubu, so its now that God will punish him because he insulted ur obi.

Nigerian sabi abuse Gods name anyhow thinking that God is acts like a man..

One obi-dirt supporter even used God to abused and cursed a fellow Christian just because he s supporting Tinubu.
Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by ukahrawah: 4:27pm On Jul 25, 2022
You're a curse upon yourself. You stay overseas after being bankrolled by corrupt politicians as an attack dog. Whatever you wish this country and her people shall be your portion.

You're promoting Atiku for a living. Shame on you.

1 Like

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by Mariangeles(f): 4:28pm On Jul 25, 2022
rocknation62:
This mumu na Advanced Portable, he talks too much. Na only God know how him wife dey cope

He must definitely be a nag.
In fact, he nags for a living.

1 Like

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by waze63(m): 4:28pm On Jul 25, 2022
BATified2023:

David hundeyin is next

You people are just obsessed with igbos as if they are ur only problem.
Who even told you that the only people support Peter Obi's ambition are Igbos?
Try to be reasonable and think Global...Hatred can't take you anywhere bro

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by Penti123: 4:28pm On Jul 25, 2022
Let this man shut his mouth up and allow Peter Obi be.

1 Like

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by Xfemt(m): 4:29pm On Jul 25, 2022
Yorubalandlord:
You know that he will fade away after election, and you are always saying it, don't you know that you suppose to be happy that he will fade away.
I tire ooo.
my brother from the west
God bless you

They think propaganda can work on us this time

But they have failed

1 Like

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by jaxxy(m): 4:29pm On Jul 25, 2022
Reno is so scared of Peter obi and his movement.

The insults he has received he cannot believe it. grin

Next time he won't support a bad market and be making noise about it.

1 Like

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by maybet081: 4:29pm On Jul 25, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:
I like Obi, but he cannot win in 2023 let's face it.
The possibility is not so visible.....!!

Assuming we are allowed to vote twice....
I'll vote for Tinubu first, then vote for Tinubu again....!! smiley wink cheesy grin
reality? Obi is in aso rock 2023.
Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by 8stargeneral: 4:29pm On Jul 25, 2022
U want to stay relevant..u HV already faded away Reno d basket mouth

1 Like

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by Stanleyq: 4:32pm On Jul 25, 2022
Peacemaker5128:

If i were obi, just as mr bean, de day i go be sworn in, i go say, arrest this man, na only obi be his opponent?

1 Like

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by Mrsimpleworld: 4:32pm On Jul 25, 2022
I used to think you to be reasonable before now….

2 Likes

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by Arysexy(m): 4:33pm On Jul 25, 2022
seanwilliam:

You’re right ..I actually don’t give a damn about any politicians in Nigeria and I don’t give a damn about Reno too because he talked with both sides of his mouth.

see bro Peter obi’s supporters are the biggest hypocrites I’ve ever known in my life.

This man attacked Buhari for good 7years, almost everyday , neither Buhari non his supporters responded. This man literally mocked tinubu’s health and questioned his past deeds, yet no one attacked him ( I follow him and others critics on Twitter). But the moment he criticized Peter obi, all hell let lose.. infact petitions were signed against him.

That’s so toxic and hypocritical to me.

And by that I will never give my support to any of them ..

Talking about Toxicity, half of what you hypocrites did to GEJ has not been done to your candidates, but you are wailing.

1 Share

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by Mariangeles(f): 4:33pm On Jul 25, 2022
mazeltov0n:
May the best man win..

If only things were that easy. sad
Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by Blakpot: 4:33pm On Jul 25, 2022
Why does this guy always attack Peter Obi?
I hardly see Peter Obi media aides attacking Atiku.
So what's his problem?

1 Like

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by Alajiki(m): 4:33pm On Jul 25, 2022
Yorubalandlord:
I tire ooo.

Nnsukka Landlord grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bello Kirfi Loses Traditional Title For ‘Disrespecting’ Governor Bala Mohammed / How Okonjo-Iweala's Mother Escaped From Kidnappers - Police / Emir Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari Thanks Buhari For Appointing Gambari As Chief Of Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.