Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,600 members, 7,801,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections (27714 Views)

Female Voter's Eye Plucked Out By Assailants In Kano After Elections. Photo / Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections / APC Vows To Punish Amosun After Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by DeleTaller: 5:57pm On Jul 25, 2022
Ancestortinubu:
No need to insult you because you are already useless from birth.

quote author=DeleTaller post=115076901]I like Reno for one thing. He will always give it to Obi and his mumu fans back to back.

Oya insult me.

Another mumu just confirmed his presence. I recognised you Mr. Osinwin. How is your useless father?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by Ovieemmanuel: 6:01pm On Jul 25, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:
I like Obi, but he cannot win in 2023 let's face it.
The possibility is not so visible.....!!

Assuming we are allowed to vote twice....
I'll vote for Tinubu first, then vote for Tinubu again....!! smiley wink cheesy grin
cause you no get sense

1 Like

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by Mariangeles(f): 6:02pm On Jul 25, 2022
Munzy14:

Nwoke should talk less..As a man I find it awkward when a man refused to zukwanuike grin grin

I agree. cheesy
Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by Ebymyk(m): 6:05pm On Jul 25, 2022
Reno, go and kiss Atiku and Tinubus asses... Fool..
Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by Udumeh: 6:06pm On Jul 25, 2022
Come home
Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 25, 2022
jaggabban:
Reno my guy

Obi is seriously Giving Reno Headache,just like Pep And Klop

Meanwhile let be your plug in all kind of Travel

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by Ezmans: 6:15pm On Jul 25, 2022
jaggabban:
Reno my guy
his candidate atiku always disapear & reapear every four years
Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by Ppp1p: 6:18pm On Jul 25, 2022
cheesy
Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by sabreal: 6:21pm On Jul 25, 2022
that should ha e happened after his 5or as gorvnor

Haters shall. e put to shame
Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by Evaremedy: 6:26pm On Jul 25, 2022
Agbado is coming

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by philos(m): 6:29pm On Jul 25, 2022
Peacemaker5128:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1551573003858808832

So this man, Reno, that I always cherished and admired has degenerated to being this petty?
It's really a pity.
So he deliberately thought and wrote something that he knows should bring him insults and went ahead to post it?
How are the mighty fallen!!!
Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by Prozico22(m): 6:31pm On Jul 25, 2022
rocknation62:
This mumu na Advanced Portable, he talks too much. Na only God know how him wife dey cope
ADVANCE PORTABLE THIS ONE LOUD
Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by FunKiller: 6:40pm On Jul 25, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:

I'll vote for Tinubu first, then vote for Tinubu again....!! smiley wink cheesy grin

Kwantinue in your kwaraptian ( in Buhari voice)
Some of you just don't want a better life in your generation but think about those coming after you think about their future and vote in competent leaders that will change 9 ja for better not worse.
Vote for Obi

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by pasuma(m): 6:41pm On Jul 25, 2022
You're an impostor a Yoruba man will not post what you posted

Yorubalandlord:
Just talking rubbish everytime.
You know that he will fade away after election, and you are always saying it, don't you know that you suppose to be happy that he will fade away.
I tire ooo.
As a true yoruba Christian, we support OBI-DATTI 2023.
PETER OBI GIVING SOME PEOPLE SLEEPLESS NIGHT.
if you want to stay relevant, just start talking about Peter obi.

1 Like

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by Dajay3264: 6:42pm On Jul 25, 2022
jaggabban:
Reno my guy
That mean you also belong to foolishness hood like Reno
Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by Jayinyourdreams(m): 6:53pm On Jul 25, 2022
IMASTEX:

grin grin grin a fugitive with zero vote is talking. If his hands were clean why did he fled & self exile himself. Make he come Nigeria if e sure for am. grin grin
Exactly chief grin
Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by BePrepared: 7:05pm On Jul 25, 2022
How a mature man will be calling a fellow man out daily beats me, especially when the latter doesn't reply you
Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by mrvictornews: 7:08pm On Jul 25, 2022
Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by Anndrew(m): 7:08pm On Jul 25, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:

Fake bobo Chicago
Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by KosiGee(m): 7:09pm On Jul 25, 2022
BATified2023:
Like seriously the case of Reno made me understand u don’t give every barking dog attention

This reno guy insulted buhari n even released singles for him but he never replied,then igbos n ipob miscreants were happy n he was d best thing then……..with time he faded away

This same man attacked tinubu n mocked his health,tinubu ignored n igbos with their ipob wing were jubilating n cheering him up thereby giving him the attention n feeding d beast

Now the same beast they nurtured by praising it while it swallowing others have turned back to face them

Thats just life,many of them know for sure that reno is unstable but because they were using him for their mission they never cared

David hundeyin is next

You are a pathological liar and an idiot. You have lies embedded in your gene.

People like you should be exposed, fished out and dealt with
Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by Adams1989(m): 7:17pm On Jul 25, 2022
Omackri,you are a fool,you an animal for even supporting Tinubu for presidency,Every Tinubu and APC supporters will not die well,you all supporting Tinubu for presidency will die in your sleep...Peter Obi for President
Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by Vitally123: 7:21pm On Jul 25, 2022
You again Reno? Pity yourself, leave Peter Obi alone; Stop wasting your time. Think of what you'll use to cover your mouth and shame when the reality happens.
Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by Vitally123: 7:24pm On Jul 25, 2022
Evaremedy:
Agbado is coming

Which agbado come bend like this? Na so dey want take rule this country? Na who bewitch una for this country?
Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by Munzy14(m): 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2022
Mariangeles:

I agree. cheesy
Ka ma juo gi...

Your zodiac ji ekwu okwu well well, o nwere mgbe i ga acho ikwu okwu, but the person isn't interested, what will be your next action?
Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by Patience79: 8:02pm On Jul 25, 2022
@ RENO OMOKIRIKIRI..... U never tire...E go shock you and your wailers.

#100% OBIDIENT
Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by harmony75: 8:07pm On Jul 25, 2022
Reno's a drunk
Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by Manofvalor1: 8:11pm On Jul 25, 2022
i never knew this reno was this petty and such a hungry politician without honour,
Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by Mariangeles(f): 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2022
Munzy14:

Ka ma juo gi...

Your zodiac ji ekwu okwu well well, o nwere mgbe i ga acho ikwu okwu, but the person isn't interested, what will be your next action?

Just as o wuhu mgbe obula ka m no in the mood I kwu otuturu okwu, I can also tell when someone is not in the mood for talks.

Also, they (zodiac m) only talk a lot with people they're comfortable with (or a place they're happy in). Not with just anybody or anywhere.

With random people, they're always in a hurry to be done with them and move.
Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by Munzy14(m): 8:41pm On Jul 25, 2022
Mariangeles:

Just as o wuhu mgbe obula ka m no in the mood I kwu otuturu okwu, I can also tell when someone is not in the mood for talks.

Also, they (zodiac m) only talk a lot with people they're comfortable with (or a place they're happy in). Not with just anybody or anywhere.

With random people, they're always in a hurry to be done with them and move.
I had to ask maka mpa m..

There are times he will want to talk, I will act cold..he will just get bored immediately or mewe mgbakashi ahu....lol

It makes me laugh a lot...But when I want to talk, he will talk till night..
Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by Mariangeles(f): 8:52pm On Jul 25, 2022
Munzy14:

I had to ask maka mpa m..

There are times he will want to talk, I will act cold..he will just get bored immediately or mewe mgbakashi ahu....lol

It makes me laugh a lot...But when I want to talk, he will talk till night..

Hehehehehehehehehehe

He should already be used to your personality naa. And you too his.
Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by tibatobi: 9:04pm On Jul 25, 2022
God1000:
This guy cannot control his mouth for one day.

The unconscionable conduct of this young man is worrisome
even obi know he his not going to win.... So why are u ibos disturbing everybody with obi everyday
Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by jaggabban: 9:07pm On Jul 25, 2022
Ezmans:
his candidate atiku always disapear & reapear every four years
I'm agbado and cassava somebody, I'm BATified. We no dey shout, we no dey insult. Enjoy unaselves while it last.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu Hosts Emirs Of Borgu, Kontagora In Aso Villa (Photos) / Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose / Governor Akeredolu Saves N463M On 30 Reconditioned Vehicles (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.