Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,426 members, 7,800,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Should I Change The Name On My Nin Id? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Should I Change The Name On My Nin Id? (600 Views)

The Name On My International Passport Does Not Match The Name On My NIN. Help!! / Must My NIN Details Tally With Passport Details? / Help !!! How Do I Activate My Nin If I Live Outside Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Change The Name On My Nin Id? by Amarisa(f): 4:04pm On Jul 25, 2022
Please I want to apply for my international Passport..I have my affidavit of change of name due to marriage, and also the newspaper publication,,should I change my old surname on my NIN ID to match the new surname?

Or

Should I just go with the ID and the newspaper publication?

Please help a sister..thank You..
Re: Should I Change The Name On My Nin Id? by fman(m): 4:05pm On Jul 25, 2022
yes.
Hence you have published the change of name and have sworn an affidavit.
You are good to go
Re: Should I Change The Name On My Nin Id? by bmdmix15: 4:19pm On Jul 25, 2022
See question undecided
Re: Should I Change The Name On My Nin Id? by 042reports(f): 3:56am On Jul 29, 2022
First and foremost, modify your NIN. It a requirement for Passport Issuance.

1 Like

Re: Should I Change The Name On My Nin Id? by CreativeWeb(m): 7:56am On Jul 29, 2022
Use the documents to change your name on your NIN. Immigration will not listen to you until your name on your NIN matches that of Passport.

(1) (Reply)

Lost My Watch 4 ⌚ In New York On My Way To Nigeria / Awka Vs Asaba: The Features Of A Good/standard City / Student Visa To Poland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.