Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Why Are We Becoming The Opposite Of Our National Anthem? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are We Becoming The Opposite Of Our National Anthem? (457 Views)

Julius Abure Remains Our National Chairman - NLC / Dear Nigerians, This Is Not Our National Flag (see Photos) / Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are We Becoming The Opposite Of Our National Anthem? by incogni2o: 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2022
I just finished watching on someone's whatsapp status, the new Nigerian Champion, Tobi Amusan, and I couldn't help but be emotionally moved to tears when I sang and cried alongside the way she was crying and singing too.

The Lyrics of the song began to occur to me and I noticed we are becoming the exact opposite of what our National Anthem conotes.

I began to ask myself the question as stated in this title , WHY ARE WE BECOMING THE OPPOSITE OF OUR NATIONAL ANTHEM

?

The Labour of our Heroes past, shall never be in vain.

To serve our Father Land with love and strength and faith

To serve with heart and might

One nation bound in Freedom, Peace and Unity.

(1) (Reply)

DSS Presented 44 Security Reports Before Kuje Attack – Wase / President Buhari Will Surprise Igbos In The Next Four Months - Senator Orji Uzor / Peter Obi’s Speech At The NBA Conference (excerpt)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.