Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo (37249 Views)

Real Madrid Fans Booed Ronaldo For A Bad Pass, He Went On To Score 4 (Throwback) / Real Madrid Fans Ask Hazard To Kiss The Badge / Cristiano Ronaldo Faces Ban For Swearing At Atletico Madrid Fans (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo by Lordaustino7: 2:53pm On Jul 27, 2022
Cr7 has never been a problem to any club...all the clubs that turned him down are only afraid of two things... one, his high wage at 37 yrs of age and two, the high pressing football they claim to play which no club should expect a 37 yr old to adapt to. Messi at 35 yrs, walks around the pitch waiting for attacking opportunities.
In all his glories and achievements at Real Madrid, he stayed through to his pattern of play and it worked for him... entered JUVENTUS at 33yrs and with just 3 seasons scored the quickest 100 goals in dat league.
The truth and an established fact is that CR7 can still be able to be the main man at any club and deliver.
18 goals in the Premier league last season for a 37yrs old is a "stat" against many of the opinions dat cr7 is a burden... the regret was the fact he turned down Man City for UTD... He practically saved that clueless club last season.. they should be all grateful...
Being wants to continue his plight in CL as he is getting old and doesnt know what tomorrow holds. He should be supported and not ridiculed..

3 Likes

Re: Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo by angelfallz(m): 2:55pm On Jul 27, 2022
Lol. I won't stfu, and you can't shut me up.
You're the one that is frustrated, because you have bluntly refused to admit the truth.
FYI, Ronaldo is my GOAT, but let's face facts, no elite champions league club wants him.

Rumours on the pages of newspapers don't mean Jack.

How can man city want Ronaldo, is Ronaldo a Guardiola player?

Face the reality, Ronaldo is finished at the top.

Tobijays:
you talking shit PSG wanted him then and mancity debruyne even gave a speech on his page so STFU if you know nothing asin all of you using Ronaldo to show your frustration that your goat is dead killed by mbappe but it is not your fault why go manu for Bleep sakes

1 Like

Re: Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo by lordprogress: 2:56pm On Jul 27, 2022
Only to cause problem na him sabi I just hope ETH lock am for bench till season end then he can leave rubbish, how can one player destabilise our club like that this is not the first time he wanted to leave before.

1 Like

Re: Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo by bagad: 3:00pm On Jul 27, 2022
This rejections everywhere from different clubs must hurt his fans so deep.

So Ronaldo can be rejected here and there this way.
Life en...
I remember when he was boasting he would play till this and that further age with good fit and feat.

The same players Madrid fans had to campaign for openly in their stadium with masks for ballon d'or.

What a world we live in.
Chai

He should have accepted pay cut back in Madrid where he was king, now even to be chief anywhere now e hard, pride comes before downfall
Re: Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo by AbuAeesha: 3:04pm On Jul 27, 2022
PSG is the best/only choice for ronaldo now.
those ones no dey do shakara,even if baba don reach 40,he still got a chance to play there and they will pay him well.
Re: Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 27, 2022
Ronaldo is a good player but he is no longer a team player in Man u compare to Old Man U, Madrid and Juve days.
A good look at Man U performance in the last two seasons compared will attest to this. In the 2020-21 season Man U did not lose any away game and qualified for champions league but when Ronaldo came one would think Man U will better, it was the opposite as most of the players did not play to their energy level anymore and Ole paid the price

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo by WoroSeeWoro(m): 3:10pm On Jul 27, 2022
RONALDO SHOULD JUST BE IN MAN UTD
Re: Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo by Johnny147147: 3:16pm On Jul 27, 2022
ozil123:

The fact that He, Ramos and the entire madrid team denied Athleti the champions league trophy not once, but twice is a major factor. I mean, he literally made Athleti fans shed tears. To them, He is an embodiment of everything that is not the ideology of the club. If i be Athleti fan sef, i no go gree. But Ronaldo can deliver. That is one fact they should put at the back of their minds. Do they want a chance at the trophy or another season without one?

Nailed
Re: Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo by Captain92: 3:17pm On Jul 27, 2022
Cristy do you have Europa league trophy in your cabinet, if not you need am.
Re: Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo by xeju: 3:25pm On Jul 27, 2022
Johnny147147:

https://www.completesports.com/atletico-madrid-fans-protest-against-plans-by-club-to-sign-ronaldo/
If Ronaldo isn't scoring goals, the only other thing he adds to a club is advertising/modelling jerseys and pants
Re: Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo by xeju: 3:27pm On Jul 27, 2022
Johnny147147:

Nailed
Ronaldo can't play Atleti football, e go even worst at 37
Re: Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo by Antivirus92(m): 3:27pm On Jul 27, 2022
"Mr challenge" is now presented with a challenge opportunity in Manchester united....
instead of accepting his favourite, he is busy looking for escape route.....

when messi was carrying a dead Barcelona of braithwaite, ansu fati, Memphis and so on..
ronaldo fans were mocking him

2 Likes

Re: Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo by FireUpNow(m): 3:28pm On Jul 27, 2022
He should go and win Europa Cup jare. Where wan JP to?
Re: Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 27, 2022
mr challenge don see challenge
he wan run
grin grin grin
Re: Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo by Johnny147147: 3:29pm On Jul 27, 2022
xeju:

Ronaldo can't play Atleti football, e go even worst at 37

He adapts easily. That dude is a genius

2 Likes

Re: Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo by Johnny147147: 3:31pm On Jul 27, 2022
xeju:

If Ronaldo isn't scoring goals, the only other thing he adds to a club is advertising/modelling jerseys and pants
grin grin
U wicked

1 Like

Re: Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo by xeju: 3:31pm On Jul 27, 2022
Johnny147147:

He adapts easily. That dude is a genius
He didn't adapt at Juventus or man utd, rather the team adapted to him which ensured he still scored goals but the overall team's performance suffered

1 Like

Re: Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo by syntekelite(m): 3:32pm On Jul 27, 2022
Lordaustino7:
Cr7 has never been a problem to any club...all the clubs that turned him down are only afraid of two things... one, his high wage at 37 yrs of age and two, the high pressing football they claim to play which no club should expect a 37 yr old to adapt to. Messi at 35 yrs, walks around the pitch waiting for attacking opportunities.
In all his glories and achievements at Real Madrid, he stayed through to his pattern of play and it worked for him... entered JUVENTUS at 33yrs and with just 3 seasons scored the quickest 100 goals in dat league.
The truth and an established fact is that CR7 can still be able to be the main man at any club and deliver.
18 goals in the Premier league last season for a 37yrs old is a "stat" against many of the opinions dat cr7 is a burden... the regret was the fact he turned down Man City for UTD... He practically saved that clueless club last season.. they should be all grateful...
Being wants to continue his plight in CL as he is getting old and doesnt know what tomorrow holds. He should be supported and not ridiculed..

Messi waits for attacking opportunities really

1 Like

Re: Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo by syntekelite(m): 3:33pm On Jul 27, 2022
Batam:
Ronaldo is a good player but he is no longer a team player in Man u compare to Old Man U, Madrid and Juve days.
A good look at Man U performance in the last two seasons compared will attest to this. In the 2020-21 season Man U did not lose any away game and qualified for champions league but when Ronaldo came one would think Man U will better, it was the opposite as most of the players did not play to their energy level anymore and Ole paid the price

Dont mind sentimental fans,as if na only them be manutd fan...

Re: Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo by justmondris: 3:35pm On Jul 27, 2022
Fahdiga:
Ronaldo won't even go there.

Dude he currently does not have any where to go right now.
Re: Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo by Olamilekxy(m): 3:37pm On Jul 27, 2022
Niklaus398:
Ronaldo rot at United bench?. Now I know you are clown.
Is it same United Ferguson still has influence over? Is it same United Ronaldo still has influence in? Guy stop clowning ok.

If Ronaldo will stay in man United, watch and see he will cook in this team. Ronaldo has always plays to a manager instructions. He gives same energy his teammates give. If they put him the effort, he will too.

Ronaldo is playing same way he played at Madrid. Madrid wasn't a pressing team and yet they're successful cause of good players and the mentality there. United players should bringon a winning mentality like Madrid and we will win title.
Stop looking for a scapegoat in man United failure.
If you need one go for the defense that keep fucking up.

Let me give you an eg, against Spurs Ronaldo scored, and man United conceded few minutes later. I guess it's Ronaldo's fault?

Una na real clowns... Ronaldo haters.

Why man United failed last season was they lacked winning mentality and they depended to much on Ronaldo. Now with ten hag, things will be different cause everybody will bring their A-Game and Man United will be successful trophywise too.

There's a reason Ten hag wants him to stay, cause like blind bats like you (Ronaldo haters) he sees better and more. He knows the advantages he will get with Ronaldo in the team. Nigga can fuckingly change a game with one hand. Eg Villarreal, Atalanta

You talk much , Chelsea won championships league without a significant striker, the same United that finished 2nd a season before Ronaldo came now lack winning mentality? Alot of error from what you said but I don't wanna argue with you cos you wont accept with me, people don't used to be logical when it come in talking about their favorite , reason why I don't blame but one thin I'm sure about is that you dont know better than those club rejecting him.

Essence of scoring 52535363 goals and your team ended up playing Europa league and dont tell me its defense fault cos that's the defense man United play with before Ronaldo came. This isnt coincidence.

2 Likes

Re: Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo by syntekelite(m): 3:38pm On Jul 27, 2022
If you love ronaldo your biz,if you a manutd fan like me,no one cares..what matters is fact..cr7 made manutd worse off cos of his attitude..
Two seasons before cr7 below.. so ole no sabi coach again?? So manutd players have forgotten how to play again?? The denominator is cr7..

1 Like

Re: Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo by maestroferddi: 3:42pm On Jul 27, 2022
Ade1177:

Fact tho

But mention any striker better than him currently in the premier league

Not wingers o, don't mention Salah

Ronaldo is no longer a winger but a pure striker

Out of all the good strikers in the premier league

He still outscored them all with son and Salah above him as wingers

All strikers that were younger and "better" scored less

Pls note "playmaking doesn't win matches!!! Dribble doesn't win matches, being proficient doesn't win matches!!! Goals win matches. Winning matches win cups and leagues"

if his goals were not canceled by the team conceding everytime

We won't be having this discussion

But we're here because his goals importance was not felt as his team finished outside top 4

But call a spade a spade, his time is not over

If at 41 you are not saying zlatan time is over

THEN RONALDO AT 41 TIME WONT BE OVER AS LONG AS HE KEEPS BEING THE BEST PLAYER IN THE TEAM AND TOP SCORER AS A STRIKER IN THE LEAGUE

"HIS JOB IS NOT TO DEFEND!!!!!!!!"

Stop blaming him for other people's rubbish performance

Imagine you as a player you're scoring goals and someone is playing rubbish like Rashford and mctominay and maguire and your team keeps collecting wotowoto everytime

Will you, You yourself, will you be happy when you scored?

And people are blaming you instead of others, put yourself in that scenario then judge it

Forget Ronaldo, if you play football you should be able to answer that
I hate reading this kind of trash you wrote above...

Ronaldo no longer has the legs to function as a winger.

He is being indulged at Man U by being played as a center forward because besides finishing he has next to zero contribution to the team.

Learn to discuss football as an analyst and not as a subjective fan.

Ronaldo is in serious decline and the earlier you guys realize that the better for you...

What is sustaining Ronaldo now is his past achievement: No serious coach would watch Ronaldo's performance last season and then fathom the idea of signing him to power a team to the serious end of a top 5 Euro league table.

He scored xyz goals but then went the forms of Rashford, Martial, Sancho, Fernandes and others.

Mordern football has evolved beyond just scoring goals...
Re: Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo by Johnny147147: 3:44pm On Jul 27, 2022
xeju:

He didn't adapt at Juventus or man utd, rather the team adapted to him which ensured he still scored goals but the overall team's performance suffered

Highest goal scorer at juventus and Man Utd likewise...

Dude issa genius

2 Likes

Re: Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo by syntekelite(m): 3:45pm On Jul 27, 2022
Olamilekxy:

You talk much , Chelsea won championships league without a significant striker, the same United that finished 2nd a season before Ronaldo came now lack winning mentality? Alot of error from what you said but I don't wanna argue with you cos you wont accept with me, people don't used to be logical when it come in talking about their favorite , reason why I don't blame but one thin I'm sure about is that you dont know better than those club rejecting him.

Essence of scoring 52535363 goals and your team ended up playing Europa league and dont tell me its defense fault cos that's the defense man United play with before Ronaldo came. This isnt coincidence.

Well said.. ronaldo lovers are diff from manutd patriots...its two diff supporters within the same club..
Re: Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 27, 2022
angelfallz:
grin grin grin
I'm actually a Ronaldo supporter. I prefer prime Ronaldo to prime Messi.
You are only looking at goals, his contribution to team attacks and defence is non existent.
No elite team would want him even with his goals. Why? Because football has changed, you attack with 11 you defend with 11. With Ronaldo you're basically playing with -1
Bayern, Chelsea (wey no even get striker), PSG have all rejected a chance to sign him. That tells you a lot.
His time at the top is over. He should face that reality. If he doesn't take time, he would rot on United's bench.

Ronaldo among Top 5 football assist players all time

1 Like

Re: Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 27, 2022
maestroferddi:
I hate reading this kind of trash you wrote above...

Ronaldo no longer has the legs to function as a winger.

He is being indulged at Man U by being played as a center forward because besides finishing he has next to zero contribution to the team.

Learn to discuss football as an analyst and not as a subjective fan.

Ronaldo is in serious decline and the earlier you guys realize that the better for you...

What is sustaining Ronaldo now is his past achievement: No serious coach would watch Ronaldo's performance last season and then fathom the idea of signing him to power a team to the serious end of a top 5 Euro league table.

He scored xyz goals but then went the forms of Rashford, Martial, Sancho, Fernandes and others.

Mordern football has evolved beyond just scoring goals...

You're just useless.

Absolutely useless

Honestly useless.

If It was any other player who scored the amount of goals Ronaldo scored this season you wouldn't make such statement... You'll praise that player with all your might even if the player scored all those goals with his hand

You're this bitter because it's RONALDO.

And he knows how to make foools like you more bitter

2 Likes

Re: Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo by Seankhalifa: 3:53pm On Jul 27, 2022
Re: Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo by maestroferddi: 3:53pm On Jul 27, 2022
angelfallz:
Ah my brother.
You are correct that Ronaldo still scores goals. That has never been in doubt. But you are forgetting something, football has changed.
Football now is, you attack with 11 and you defend with 11.
Every player must contribute to the attack even goalkeepers. Ronaldo does not contribute to the attack. He is more of get into the box pass to me and I would score(which 9 out of 10 times he will)
Every player must contribute to the defence. Ronaldo does not contribute to the defence. He jogs around, he does not press and being a striker, a striker is the first player to start the press, not just pressing but angling your body to block out possible passing lanes.

Now forget all that I said above.

If Ronaldo's time is not over why have clubs refused the opportunity to sign him? Bayern(that is looking for striker, Lewa is gone) refused, Chelsea(that finds it hard to score goals) refused, PSG refused.

Haba my brother, you have refused to see the truth.

The reason it is such a bad idea to discuss football with emotional fans.

There is a reason Bayern Munich allowed Lewandowski to leave while going out of their way to prise Sadio Mane out of Liverpool.

Mane is close to an example of a mordern striker...He has to be a complete footballer...a greater tackler and of course with an impressive goal production rate.

Ronaldo and his likes will become obsolete as science, statistics and football meet in the mordern game...

1 Like

Re: Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo by KingLarry04: 3:53pm On Jul 27, 2022
Johnny147147:

Dude needs champions league football by all means possible...
And so? They were arch rivals guy
But football ain’t meant to be like that sha
Re: Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo by Johnny147147: 3:55pm On Jul 27, 2022
KingLarry04:

And so? They were arch rivals guy
But football ain’t meant to be like that sha

Several players played both Madrid and Barca
Re: Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo by maestroferddi: 4:00pm On Jul 27, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

You're just useless.

Absolutely useless

Honestly useless.

If It was any other player who scored the amount of goals Ronaldo scored this season you wouldn't make such statement... You'll praise that player with all your might even if the player scored all those goals with his hand

You're this bitter because it's RONALDO.

And he knows how to make foools like you more bitter
lol..

I understand perfectly how you guys flinch at the obvious truth.

No amount of vulgarity and throwing of tantrums will detract from the obvious.

Chelsea to sign....box unchecked

Bayern nko.....Mbanu

What of PSG....ko possible

Real Madrid....Not with Perez around

Barcelona....Perish the thought

Now Atletico...Fan and player mutiny....

Ogbeni, if you cannot read between the lines, then sorry is your name...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EPL: Michael Emenalo Blamed For Chelsea’s Woes / Pinnick Wanted To Kick Out Ahmad, CAF President — But His Plans Backfired / Checkout The Biggest Transfers In Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.