Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

2023: Igbos Get Rid Of IPOB Now, Before It's Late. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Igbos Get Rid Of IPOB Now, Before It's Late. (2029 Views)

IGBOS, Get In Here And See What One of Yours Did / 2023: Igbos Need Tinubu To Produce Nigeria’s Next President – Ohanaeze / Can Igbos Get This- Apc Will Only Lose Election In SE Or SS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Igbos Get Rid Of IPOB Now, Before It's Late. by Emergingnation3(m): 6:46pm On Jul 25, 2022
udele1:

The same unknown gunmen he prayed for God to bless?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0stadiniF0
your delusion is 2nd to noon, can you point where he praise the unknown gunmen in the video??

He'll soon be release unconditionally with compensation by your Jihadist government, according to UN order..

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbos Get Rid Of IPOB Now, Before It's Late. by Vulturereloaded: 6:46pm On Jul 25, 2022
Melonsmasher:
The truth is that IPOB is useless, I am igbo but never supported Kanu due to the way he went about it, dude talks anyhow, he fed the gullible with bullshit.. I disagreed with a whole lot of things he made fellow Igbos believe in and strongly stood by.. How can you say that igbos are descendants from a tribe in Israel lol, I argued alot with fellow igbo brothers and they started calling me a sabo and an enemy of Biafra, smh, and then he went further to launch the ESN his worst adjudicature and took the glory when UGM got wild on a killing spree.

Today he has denied everything. Where is the israel to save him now.

Messed the region up for selfish financial gains.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbos Get Rid Of IPOB Now, Before It's Late. by Vulturereloaded: 6:48pm On Jul 25, 2022
Emergingnation3:
your delusion is 2nd to noon, where video he praise the unknown gunmen...

He'll soon be release unconditionally with compensation by your Jihadist government, according to UN order..

He have heard this soon be released countless time. You said Nigeria cannot try him based on extra ordinary rendition.

What happened to your rendition noise? Is he not tried?

Now the UN has ordered his release. Let UN come and release him now.
Re: 2023: Igbos Get Rid Of IPOB Now, Before It's Late. by nedu666: 6:48pm On Jul 25, 2022
udele1:

Are you afraid to ask your supreme leader these questions?

Its obvious u are just pulling stories from ur ass. U claim that kanu has a sister who is a police woman and another in Europe yet u don't know their names, rank, police station. Oga tell us the truth u sef were u not a member of this same ipob in Turkey? Did you not contribute ur money to fund ipob. Why sounding innocent because kanu and his people scammed u of ur money
Re: 2023: Igbos Get Rid Of IPOB Now, Before It's Late. by Omoslim26: 6:51pm On Jul 25, 2022
Udele ipob has already been proscribed in Ala-Igbo what else do you want Us to do undecided
Even though I know this guys are just plain criminals claiming freedom fighters,let's not forget that most of what they are saying is the truth.
The message is true but the messengers are criminals.
Re: 2023: Igbos Get Rid Of IPOB Now, Before It's Late. by Emergingnation3(m): 6:52pm On Jul 25, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

Today he has denied everything. Where is the israel to save him now.

Messed the region up for selfish financial gains.
Lol ! Denied what ?

For your information , United nations has come to save him..... they have already ordered for his release of which am sure you're aware,Ikwere Marauder !

Biafra actualization is imminent...

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbos Get Rid Of IPOB Now, Before It's Late. by Vulturereloaded: 6:57pm On Jul 25, 2022
Listen to the fraudster from 2:30 mins, praying for unknown gunmen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RR_fgMhbaqE

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbos Get Rid Of IPOB Now, Before It's Late. by Vulturereloaded: 6:58pm On Jul 25, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Lol ! Denied what ?

For your information , United nations has come to save him..... they have already ordered for his release of which am sure you're aware,Ikwere Marauder !

Biafra actualization is imminent...

Oh your holy saviour now needs a saviour grin grin grin
Re: 2023: Igbos Get Rid Of IPOB Now, Before It's Late. by Emergingnation3(m): 6:59pm On Jul 25, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

He have heard this soon be released countless time. You said Nigeria cannot try him based on extra ordinary rendition.

What happened to your rendition noise? Is he not tried?

Now the UN has ordered his release. Let UN come and release him now.
Rendition noise as you said, is the reason behind UN ordered for his unconditional release with compensation grin..

Them no born your Jihadist government well to disobey the order. grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbos Get Rid Of IPOB Now, Before It's Late. by Vulturereloaded: 7:01pm On Jul 25, 2022
Omoslim26:
Udele ipob has already been proscribed in Ala-Igbo what else do you want Us to do undecided
Even though I know this guys are just plain criminals claiming freedom fighters,let's not forget that most of what they are saying is the truth.
The message is true but the messengers are criminals.

Nigerian pastors are also saying the truth about the economic situation. But rather than motivate thier members to get involved in politics, they tell them to so seed for a miracle in the future.

The same with ponzi scheme operators. Even politicians do the same.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbos Get Rid Of IPOB Now, Before It's Late. by Vulturereloaded: 7:01pm On Jul 25, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Rendition noise as you said, is the reason behind UN ordered for his unconditional release with compensation grin..

Them no born your Jihadist government to disobey the order. grin

But for the next 4 months, he will still be detained abi?
Re: 2023: Igbos Get Rid Of IPOB Now, Before It's Late. by Emergingnation3(m): 7:02pm On Jul 25, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

Oh your holy saviour now needs a saviour grin grin grin
He isn't my saviour, he is a mere freedom fighter.. I have JESUS CHRIST as my LORD AND SAVIOUR..

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbos Get Rid Of IPOB Now, Before It's Late. by Emergingnation3(m): 7:05pm On Jul 25, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

But for the next 4 months, he will still be detained abi?
yes , that is the actual space within which he is ordered to be release by your Jihadist government...

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbos Get Rid Of IPOB Now, Before It's Late. by Vulturereloaded: 7:10pm On Jul 25, 2022
Emergingnation3:
yes , that is the actual space within which he is ordered to be release by your Jihadist government...

Until he is released. For now, he is receiving deliverance from Buhari Ministries.
Re: 2023: Igbos Get Rid Of IPOB Now, Before It's Late. by Vulturereloaded: 7:11pm On Jul 25, 2022
Emergingnation3:
He isn't my saviour, he is a mere freedom fighter.. I have JESUS CHRIST as my LORD AND SAVIOUR..

Your saviour kanu is a jew and they dont believe in Jesus.
Re: 2023: Igbos Get Rid Of IPOB Now, Before It's Late. by omenka(m): 7:13pm On Jul 25, 2022
They can't get rid of IPOB when they would rely on them after next year's failure at the polls.

I can see the lying machine blabbing away on channels right now. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbos Get Rid Of IPOB Now, Before It's Late. by Emergingnation3(m): 7:13pm On Jul 25, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

Until he is released. For now, he is receiving deliverance from Buhari Ministries.
The important things is that, he is coming out with Biafran flag in his hand...

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbos Get Rid Of IPOB Now, Before It's Late. by Viscuz: 7:14pm On Jul 25, 2022
You
omenka:
They can't get rid of IPOB when they would rely on them after next year's failure at the polls.

Shatap and return to programming

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbos Get Rid Of IPOB Now, Before It's Late. by Emergingnation3(m): 7:15pm On Jul 25, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

Kanu is'nt my saviour, but JESUS CHRIST !!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Igbos Get Rid Of IPOB Now, Before It's Late. by Viscuz: 7:18pm On Jul 25, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

You are not a politician I know you and I understand your type . Relax I am giving you a contract for few months . Gbeille boys note this
Re: 2023: Igbos Get Rid Of IPOB Now, Before It's Late. by omenka(m): 7:19pm On Jul 25, 2022
Peter Gringori Pandora is one hell of an overrated empty head.

Hear how he answered the question on how he intends to handle security. Na the person wey ipob no wan let us see road for be this. cheesy

In addition, the man has a terrible diction. No wonder he graduated with a pass from the university.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Igbos Get Rid Of IPOB Now, Before It's Late. by Melonsmasher: 7:20pm On Jul 25, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

Where is the israel to save him now.
Lol Isreal my ass, all those bullshit is a big embarrassment on Biafra. I remember when one of my brothers boasted that Israel had released about 2 fighter aircrafts for Biafra, that Kanu was going to declare the state of Biafra on a certain day and that the aircrafts was launch attack on Nigeria if the government interfered. He said it boldly with his Ipob colleagues just because they saw it posted in the Ipob group with the fake photos of aircrafts someone downloaded from Google and Kanu's pic attached. I laughed over it and asked who did this to them..
The said day came and passed and nothing happened as I told them.
Re: 2023: Igbos Get Rid Of IPOB Now, Before It's Late. by Viscuz: 7:20pm On Jul 25, 2022
omenka:

Hear how he answered the question on how he intends to handle security. Na the person wey ipob no wan let us see road for be this. cheesy

In addition, the man has a terrible diction. No wonder he graduated with a pass from the university.

Shatap your toilet hole and return to c programming
Re: 2023: Igbos Get Rid Of IPOB Now, Before It's Late. by Vulturereloaded: 7:20pm On Jul 25, 2022
Viscuz:

You are not a politician I know you and I understand your type . Relax I am giving you a contract for few months . Gbeille boys note this

Lol. We shall see.
Re: 2023: Igbos Get Rid Of IPOB Now, Before It's Late. by Viscuz: 7:21pm On Jul 25, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

Lol. We shall see.

No p pray will all drink wine after 2023 but for now you dey contract
Re: 2023: Igbos Get Rid Of IPOB Now, Before It's Late. by Vulturereloaded: 7:23pm On Jul 25, 2022
Viscuz:

No p pray will all drink wine after 2023 but for now you dey contract

Sure. Contract for a better Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Igbos Get Rid Of IPOB Now, Before It's Late. by Viscuz: 7:26pm On Jul 25, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

Sure. Contract for a better Nigeria.

Game on brother

Re: 2023: Igbos Get Rid Of IPOB Now, Before It's Late. by NwaMamaIwota(f): 7:29pm On Jul 25, 2022
omenka:

shatap
Stop talking nonsense
Re: 2023: Igbos Get Rid Of IPOB Now, Before It's Late. by NwaMamaIwota(f): 7:29pm On Jul 25, 2022
omenka:

Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone.
vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbos Get Rid Of IPOB Now, Before It's Late. by paramakina202: 7:34pm On Jul 25, 2022
udele1:
I don't need to tell my fellow igbos once again that there is no BIAFRA coming.

Nnamdi kanu accused uwazurike of using Biafra for Business and igbos started following Nnamdi Kanu to get Biafra.

Nnamdi kanu registered his own company and asked igbos to donate for Biafra. This became Nnamdi kanus family business. Non of his brothers is employed or has a business. Even his sister in Europe and her husband master prophet, were on the payroll. They never worked till he was arrested.

Today Simon Ekpa have accused Nnamdi Kanus family and IPOB leadership of using Biafra for Business, and igbo's are following him.

He has monetized his page and raising funds for ESN.

Now nelly ofoegbu said she is no longer supporting Biafra, but IDU. Accusing Simon Ekpa of using Biafra for Business. Which led Simon Ekpa to release her nude pics.

How many times will you be scammed before you have sense?

All the things Nnamdi Kanu told you to do on radio, he has denied all now that he is arrested. He is now a peace ambassador. He is no longer blaming the fulani for the killing in Igboland, rather he is calling for IPOB followers to stop killing igbos.

How many Igbos have IPOB killed in the name of fighting for Biafra?

How many igbo businesses have they destroyed in the name of fighting for Biafra?

A once peaceful Igboland that igbo's could not wait to visit at every holiday, is now a den of criminals. People are selling property like crazy to relocate.

Have you ever sat down to ask yourself who is the winner and the looser in all this?

Who is gaining and who is loosing in all this?

Fulani kill igbos and igbos kill igbos in retaliation.

We say we are marginalised, then we destroy our business and economy in retaliation.

Igbos are now more afraid of IPOB than the fulani.

The greatest enemy of the igboman is the igboman.

Haven't we seen videos of IPOB unkmown gunmen threatening Obi Cubana?

Haven't we seen videos of IPOB followers asking for the boycott of airpeace, claiming he charges lower fees to the North?

Majority of Nigerian youths are rooting for Peter Obi today, guess who is attacking him. Simon Ekpa of IPOB.

He is not attacking Peter obi because he wants to get you Biafra, but because he is afraid of loosing his followers.

Hoping that if he becomes an obstacle to Peter obi, obi will negotiate with him and offer him money like Atiku did to Nnamdi Kanu.

After he will tell you he has lifted the boycott. Demands have been met, signed sealed and delivered.

But then, what happens to all the innocent igbos killed by ESN, trying to enforce the NO ELECTION IN BIAFRA LAND ORDER?

They don't care how many igbo's are killed for this scam, as long as the money keeps flowing. They are not based in the South east and have no investment in the east.

DANGERS OF 2023 ELECTIONS

The reason I am warning igbos to get rid of IPOB in Igboland as soon as possible, is because of the dangers I see ahead.

Peter obi is stingy, and not one that will give a dime to IPOB. So guess who they will turn to for funds, opposing parties.

While Simon Ekpa and Nnamdi kanu will always make themselves available to atiku Abubakar to work against obi, tinubu on the other hand will find a way to trigger violence in the east to stop elections.

Attacks will be carried out against fulani and Northerners in the east, they will retaliate. Then IPOB will claim that their prophecy about fulani attacks have come true.

Asking gullible igbos to donate more for ESN to defend the region. In the midst of this violence, people are not allowed to vote.

IPOB will kill igbos in the name of no elections in Biafra as usual.

Fulani will kill igbos in retaliation of killing of their members and their cows.

While all this blood is flowing in the east, Atiku gets the number he wants with IPOB, Tinubu reduces the voting strength of the region, and igbos are left wounded and confused.

I am warning igbos to get rid of IPOB, Because they will open the doors for the enemies to enter the South East. And the consequences will be very regrettable.

Don't allow the Southeast to be used for a political proxy war.

Those running this scam are not based in the Igboland, they have no stake in Igboland.

Wepu aka enwe nofe, tupu oghoro aka mmadu.

A stitch in time, saves 9. Don't say you were not warned.

At the end of the day, Presidency you won't get. BIAFRA you won't see.

All that you will get is bloodshed and destruction of the region.

The best thing for ndi Igbo to do moving forward.
Re: 2023: Igbos Get Rid Of IPOB Now, Before It's Late. by Christistruth00: 9:05pm On Jul 25, 2022
Emergingnation3:
How can you equal human organ harvester to a renown freedom fighter, Afonja Muslim..

UN has ordered your Jihadist government to release Nnamdi Kanu in a space of six months..

Watch this video below for clarification.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baQq-13jDh4

Kanu is a renowned Terrorist

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/nnamdi-kanu-ordered-us-to-bury-ikonso-with-2000-human-heads-but-we-got-only-30-esn-commander/

The evidence is even too much Just go to YouTube

Re: 2023: Igbos Get Rid Of IPOB Now, Before It's Late. by Conrod: 9:07pm On Jul 25, 2022
udele1:

How come Your leader Nnamdi Kanu is not warning the fulani and DSS to stop the killings in Igboland?

I thought you said fulani are the ones killing in the east?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCIz4kYXQwo

So all these igbos were killed by IPOB and not fulani?
And what have you told atiku about his fulani terrorist brothers who even posted their video online,...or wont they jeopardise his chances ?.....u dey form intelectual for igbo matter.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Highlights Of Bola Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos State Governor (part Two) / Jittery Festus Keyamo Post 2019 Video Of Yahaya Bello Claiming It Is BAT Rally / PDP, LP Record Zero Vote As Kwankwaso Wins Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.