Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Profile Of Pharmsavi, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Profile Of Pharmsavi, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate (12308 Views)

BBNaija Reunion: How Eloswag Betrayed Our Friendship – Pharmsavi / Pharmsavi Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House / Profile Of Diana, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Profile Of Pharmsavi, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by nlfpmod: 6:15pm On Jul 25, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saoEXWGwWgA

Full Name: Saviour Ikin Akpan

Licensed pharmacist, Pharmsavi, is a confident multitalented extrovert with “an amazing sense of humour”. He is passionate about life and acting in particular, and would like to pursue the craft as a profession in the near future.

Pharmsavi enjoys travelling, dancing and playing video games, and has a large network of friends, courtesy of his boisterous, friendly personality. He dislikes hypocrisy and deceit and considers himself emotional and competitive. He loves graphic design and when he has time, you will find Pharmsavi playing table tennis.

Habits that could possibly annoy his fellow Housemates during his time in the House? “I am a perfectionist. People always say I suffer from obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) because I like things to be clean and in order,” he says.

Pharmsavi hopes Big Brother Naija will help him kickstart his dream of becoming a professional actor. “I also want to create awareness on drug abuse and misuse, especially among the youth”.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Pharmsavi, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Omicron123: 6:18pm On Jul 25, 2022
APC are the happiest people in Nigeria because of BBN. No more cassava and agbado. Let's not be distracted by these hoes and simps whose aim is to Bleep and show blue firm to soap and cucumber-loving Nigerians and focus on the issue at hand. Pls go get ur PVC and let's do the needful.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Pharmsavi, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:18pm On Jul 25, 2022
Dis one that is just shouting ' I'm a pharmacist' up and down as if pharmacy will make him dangote or whitemoney over night.

Someone below said we don forget Peter Obi....
No oooooo how can we,how should we, how could we,
We are just catching cruise with dat yeye show,
All work without play makes.............

7 Likes

Re: Profile Of Pharmsavi, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by younglleo: 6:18pm On Jul 25, 2022
Nsogbu adiro

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Pharmsavi, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Freelane33(m): 6:18pm On Jul 25, 2022
We don forget about Peter obi chai

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Profile Of Pharmsavi, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Administration1: 6:18pm On Jul 25, 2022
Someone that is ashamed of his lineage is that one a perfectionist? Make him getat.

Meanwhile, if you're not concerned about the future of this country and you're willing to sacrifice the best candidate going by all antecedents of each of them for another who has a proven case of drug dealing, corruption, embezzlement, etc, you have have failed your generation.

7 Likes

Re: Profile Of Pharmsavi, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by FreeStuffsNG: 6:18pm On Jul 25, 2022
As Man of Honour...... wink
Re: Profile Of Pharmsavi, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by BadNews: 6:19pm On Jul 25, 2022
Following The Thread As Usual
Re: Profile Of Pharmsavi, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Dannycypher(m): 6:19pm On Jul 25, 2022
Who him help
Re: Profile Of Pharmsavi, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by meritadavize1(m): 6:19pm On Jul 25, 2022
I prefer him to pitobi and his urchins

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Pharmsavi, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by CrazyGooner(m): 6:19pm On Jul 25, 2022
Ete mbom.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Pharmsavi, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Chieffoo007: 6:19pm On Jul 25, 2022
Rubbish
Re: Profile Of Pharmsavi, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by govwike: 6:19pm On Jul 25, 2022
Thought they said they were twelve. Wtf..this thing no dey finish

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Pharmsavi, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Sirlins(m): 6:20pm On Jul 25, 2022
Ladies and gentlemen pls Meet me

Na beg I dey oo

Make una meet me

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Pharmsavi, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by VeryWickedMan: 6:20pm On Jul 25, 2022
Gayyyyy!!!!

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Pharmsavi, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Vinnie2000(m): 6:22pm On Jul 25, 2022
Lolss..

This Akwa ibom Boy dat hides his identity because pple refer to them as Ekaette and Oga Madam people! cheesy cheesy grin

Very Yeye Boy. sad

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Pharmsavi, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 25, 2022
This akwa ibom guy who embarrased us

4 Likes

Re: Profile Of Pharmsavi, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 25, 2022
Freelane33:

Better forgotten. Who wants to remember Nonsense? See as im name come rough like sandpaper for mouth! Abi no be the Third Class degree in philosophy candidate you de talk? No come spoil BBNaija season with Bad Luck o.
Re: Profile Of Pharmsavi, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Balkan(m): 6:24pm On Jul 25, 2022
Hm!

Re: Profile Of Pharmsavi, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Thebig4: 6:25pm On Jul 25, 2022
Re: Profile Of Pharmsavi, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Babaken(m): 6:32pm On Jul 25, 2022
Freelane33:
never we just want Tinubu and his urchins to add small weight before coming for them again they will all pay for the mess they plug Nigerians into MMOGO.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Pharmsavi, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by AkioluGraceObi(f): 6:33pm On Jul 25, 2022
I believe in God

and I believe that no show will distract the people from the hardship in the country,

because its obvious that the show will not put food on anyone's table,

no matter how Long you watch it,hunger will keep resetting your brain into reality that you need to get up and fight for your right.

I come in peace.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Pharmsavi, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by abobote: 6:35pm On Jul 25, 2022
People that see themselves as perfectionist, dont win BBN.

The voters usually feel they don't need the money and most times jealous play some part to.

You need to paint your story as a street boy, that is still trying to make ends meet to appeal to them.
Ask, Laycon, Efe, whitemoney
Re: Profile Of Pharmsavi, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 25, 2022
This akwa ibom boy will come spoil body for here, common simple english he can't speak
Re: Profile Of Pharmsavi, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by ufotunang: 6:41pm On Jul 25, 2022
Coming to the show to press those female housemates cowbell milk on their chest
Re: Profile Of Pharmsavi, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Palmslight(m): 6:56pm On Jul 25, 2022
We join hands
Re: Profile Of Pharmsavi, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Tiiny: 6:56pm On Jul 25, 2022
Okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kano Bans Movies Promoting Cross-dressing Amid Campaign Against Bobrisky / Atomic Kitten Vs Sugababes / Hilda Dokubo, Wale Ojo, Angelique Kidjo At London Premiere Of The CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.