Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Ekweremadu's Wife, Beatrice Nwanneka, Granted Bail - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu's Wife, Beatrice Nwanneka, Granted Bail (47187 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu & Wife Nwanneka Sentenced To 10 Years, 6 Years Each / Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) / Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu's Wife, Beatrice Nwanneka, Granted Bail by Lucymercy: 5:26am On Jul 26, 2022
AlfaSeltzer:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11047079/Nigerian-senators-wife-accused-plotting-traffick-homeless-man-Lagos-granted-bail.html
[color=#006600][/color] Please let him be there...you can grant him bail after the election. We don't want any bad belle people to scatter our Obi-dent movement.
Re: Ekweremadu's Wife, Beatrice Nwanneka, Granted Bail by nnaekezie: 5:29am On Jul 26, 2022
Who wan dey bang the woman now shaii see flexing
Re: Ekweremadu's Wife, Beatrice Nwanneka, Granted Bail by tonyson010(m): 5:42am On Jul 26, 2022
Worldofall:
This is the result you get when you abandoned your own land and stealing the people money to a foreign land. One day the seed this politicians are sowing will spring up and there will be no hiding place to all our yam eater. If you like run to kovuki land the people shall locate you and shall put you up for the gods.

Our land can only heal through hot hot vawulence

it will reach them all.
Re: Ekweremadu's Wife, Beatrice Nwanneka, Granted Bail by favour32(m): 5:42am On Jul 26, 2022
Antimarraige:
Let them both rot in jail please. Death to all Nigerian politicians and their families

Except Peter Obi and Datti of course grin
This impostor na APC or PDP agent.
Those wey nor understand before make una know.
Unlike immediately!
Re: Ekweremadu's Wife, Beatrice Nwanneka, Granted Bail by iSense247: 5:52am On Jul 26, 2022
Orobokibo1:

oga this is sensless
You are the only one that is very senseless. Keep sympathizing with your oppressors.
Re: Ekweremadu's Wife, Beatrice Nwanneka, Granted Bail by VERDA: 6:04am On Jul 26, 2022
Antimarraige:
Let them both rot in jail please. Death to all Nigerian politicians and their families

Stop being wicked and evil, God does not answer such prayers, I like Obi too but it is crazy people like you that give him a bad name and discourage other people who are yet undecided from supporting him...you guys should be sensible please.
Re: Ekweremadu's Wife, Beatrice Nwanneka, Granted Bail by Alajiki(m): 6:20am On Jul 26, 2022
Antimarraige:

Except Pitoobi and Dirty? Okay, Oracle has spoke. We don hia!
Re: Ekweremadu's Wife, Beatrice Nwanneka, Granted Bail by Elidrisy20: 6:31am On Jul 26, 2022
Transgender immates go don chop kpomo grin
Re: Ekweremadu's Wife, Beatrice Nwanneka, Granted Bail by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:44am On Jul 26, 2022
Should have USED?
undecided undecided undecided

Where did that come from?
safesurfer:
Ekweremadu made a big mistake in trying to do a deal with a Lagos boy (forget his Igbo background) with 'open eyes'.

He should have used a village based boy instead.

Better luck next time 'bro'. undecided
Re: Ekweremadu's Wife, Beatrice Nwanneka, Granted Bail by Oyiboman69: 6:53am On Jul 26, 2022
Commentor:

Let's not pray for that.

But he should pay the price of his crime.
if you guys believed that there is a sick daughter somewhere... .
Re: Ekweremadu's Wife, Beatrice Nwanneka, Granted Bail by philisto: 6:57am On Jul 26, 2022
Better days ahead
Re: Ekweremadu's Wife, Beatrice Nwanneka, Granted Bail by Phcmayor(m): 7:04am On Jul 26, 2022
When ipob beat this man I blame them and call them irresponsible human being but now I understand this man is more evil than the devil
Re: Ekweremadu's Wife, Beatrice Nwanneka, Granted Bail by Orobokibo1: 7:18am On Jul 26, 2022
Joe4real1988:
The person that made that comment might not even be an Obi's supporter but see how u used 'They' coz tribalism has eaten u beyond repair. Yeye fellow.
see your big nose and body full of stretch marks. the thunder wey strike you go still do justice to your wretched life
Re: Ekweremadu's Wife, Beatrice Nwanneka, Granted Bail by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 26, 2022
Alajiki:

Except Pitoobi and Dirty? Okay, Oracle has spoke. We don hia!
wahala ti e niyen
Re: Ekweremadu's Wife, Beatrice Nwanneka, Granted Bail by Oluwatimileyin1(m): 8:02am On Jul 26, 2022
Orobokibo1:

i was expecting this from you. Fortunately, the whole world can see you people for exactly who you are.
Devious fellows that want to become a president of the same place they call a zoo. The joke is on you.
Go and wake your father with a sliding tackle

Stenchy words from you.... this is so disapproving cry
Re: Ekweremadu's Wife, Beatrice Nwanneka, Granted Bail by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 26, 2022
VERDA:

Stop being wicked and evil, God does not answer such prayers, I like Obi too but it is crazy people like you that give him a bad name and discourage other people who are yet undecided from supporting him...you guys should be sensible please.
use your sense too and mind your business abi did I mention Verda in my post?
Re: Ekweremadu's Wife, Beatrice Nwanneka, Granted Bail by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 26, 2022
favour32:

This impostor na APC or PDP agent.
Those wey nor understand before make una know.
Unlike immediately!
Forever Obidient, check my posts Oga.
Re: Ekweremadu's Wife, Beatrice Nwanneka, Granted Bail by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 26, 2022
Youngqueen:

I am obidient but this your statement get as e be. You must be checked mentally
go and check your parents and family at home mentally first, wetin concern you with my post to insult me or did I mention youngprincess? Stupid goat
Re: Ekweremadu's Wife, Beatrice Nwanneka, Granted Bail by Oluwatimileyin1(m): 8:06am On Jul 26, 2022
Antimarraige:
you are senseless.

Paid urchin, right?

@orobokibo this doesn't deserve Such disrespectful response
Re: Ekweremadu's Wife, Beatrice Nwanneka, Granted Bail by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 26, 2022
Oluwatimileyin1:

@orobokibo this doesn't deserve Such disrespectful response
what do you expect from an urchin lol
Re: Ekweremadu's Wife, Beatrice Nwanneka, Granted Bail by Orobokibo1: 8:09am On Jul 26, 2022
Joe4real1988:
The person that made that comment might not even be an Obi's supporter but see how u used 'They' coz tribalism has eaten u beyond repair. Yeye fellow.
mumu go and read my post and tell me where i mentioned any tribe or the presidential candidate. its a pschological fact and that is why you uneducated lots are angry cheesy
Re: Ekweremadu's Wife, Beatrice Nwanneka, Granted Bail by kayusely70(m): 8:13am On Jul 26, 2022
IPIGSRSHALLOW:
let's be honest.
If this had happen in Nigeria, by now a section of the society would have been calling this a witch hunt, a political hunt, a tribal and relgious persecution. They would have been calling on Buhari to release their son as soon as possible or else the "zoo" will be burnt down.

Hmmmm, I didn't mention any name oh but those with these traits know themselves.
You've spoken very well and reasonably too, nothing more to add!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu's Wife, Beatrice Nwanneka, Granted Bail by Orobokibo1: 8:13am On Jul 26, 2022
solochiben:

This is a stupid statement linking Obi's ambition to IPOB
Exactly what a senseless bigot would do
you are even dumber because i didn't mention Obi the pathetic liar and his terrorist group IPOB.
but you admitted i was talking about him because its a psychological fact. You bunch of illiterates and ne'er-do-well
Re: Ekweremadu's Wife, Beatrice Nwanneka, Granted Bail by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 26, 2022
Orobokibo1:

i was expecting this from you. Fortunately, the whole world can see you people for exactly who you are.
Devious fellows that want to become a president of the same place they call a zoo. The joke is on you.
Go and wake your father with a sliding tackle
stupid fool I just saw you edited the comment after I read it lol wetin you dey fear?

Oloriburuku somebody you will suffer till your 10th generation as you no wan get sense. I'm proudly Yoruba and never called anywhere zoo. I know your brainless head can't process that because you think everyone here is stupid like you tribal bigots that can lie about your tribe just to win an argument.

My father is not asleep like yours who refused to give you home training because if he trained you you won't be here disgracing him, like father like son.

Oloriburuku omo ale jatijati
Re: Ekweremadu's Wife, Beatrice Nwanneka, Granted Bail by Myde4naija(m): 8:15am On Jul 26, 2022
Orobokibo1:
To all the politicians and their allies reading this, please make Nigeria a better place.
improve our health sector so that you wouldn't need to run abroad to solve your health issues and that of your kids, and get involved in criminal quagmire.

I love your passion for a better Nigeria but the truth is all this can not be achieved 10 or 20years of development it will definitely takes time, we use other nation reality to judge ours and its not fair on our leaders as far as I'm concern

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu's Wife, Beatrice Nwanneka, Granted Bail by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 26, 2022
Orobokibo1:
mumu go and read my post and tell me where i mentioned any tribe or the presidential candidate. its a pschological fact and that is why you uneducated lots are angry cheesy
illiterate dey use the word uneducated lol. Alaye baje ni e
Re: Ekweremadu's Wife, Beatrice Nwanneka, Granted Bail by Orobokibo1: 8:18am On Jul 26, 2022
Antimarraige:
stupid fool I just saw you edited the comment after I read it lol wetin you dey fear?

Oloriburuku somebody you will suffer till your 10th generation as you no wan get sense. I'm proudly Yoruba and never called anywhere zoo. I know your brainless head can't process that because you think everyone here is stupid like you tribal bigots that can lie about your tribe just to win an argument.

My father is not asleep like yours who refused to give you home training because if he trained you you won't be here disgracing him, like father like son.

Oloriburuku omo ale jatijati

grin grin grin grin

your tears are delicious

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu's Wife, Beatrice Nwanneka, Granted Bail by ahnie: 8:26am On Jul 26, 2022
chatinent:

I don miss you o
Lolz chatinent,you nau big man nau.
Welcome back hope you brought goodies from your vacation?
Re: Ekweremadu's Wife, Beatrice Nwanneka, Granted Bail by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 26, 2022
Orobokibo1:

grin grin grin grin

your tears are delicious
olofo APC don deal with your head you no see water drink again na tears you dey drink tongue. Werey still dey support the evil people that turn you to sufferhead. At least pity your unborn children na if you no pity yourself.

Oponu ayirada afofun gbemu
Re: Ekweremadu's Wife, Beatrice Nwanneka, Granted Bail by Joe4real1988(m): 8:41am On Jul 26, 2022
Orobokibo1:
see your big nose and body full of stretch marks. the thunder wey strike you go still do justice to your wretched life
I wish i could belittle myself to your standard, to tell u what u need to be told. But i will let u continue in your tribally wrecked life. Stupi:d youth that can't be rational due to tribe and religion. Yeye fellow. cry cry
Re: Ekweremadu's Wife, Beatrice Nwanneka, Granted Bail by Kizyte(m): 8:49am On Jul 26, 2022
Tiwaz2:
Hmm, So Ekweremmadu will Obidiently do his 2023 election in UK jail.

This life is unpredictable, the last time I saw this man was when he appeared on TV laughing with his fellow corrupt politicians, telling Peter OBi to forget his presidential ambition that it's not yet his time to be President not knowing that something big will befall him.
Indeed something very BIGGGGGGG

Re: Ekweremadu's Wife, Beatrice Nwanneka, Granted Bail by nathyx(m): 8:52am On Jul 26, 2022
There is a right way to doing things, what happened to kidney donors ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics / Campaign: Atiku Abubakar Rocks Delta State, Mobbed In Asaba (videos, Photos) / Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.