Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Peter Obi Lacks The Exposure & Cognition To Be President. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Lacks The Exposure & Cognition To Be President. (2761 Views)

Tofa: Buhari Hasn’t Fulfilled All His Promises Because He Lacks The Right Team / Yakasai: Buhari Lacks The Powers To Restructure Nigeria / 2019: INEC Lacks The Capacity To Conduct Credibile Polls - Governor Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Lacks The Exposure & Cognition To Be President. by beelon1020(m): 4:06am On Jul 26, 2022
This Obi guy can’t handle Nigeria, this man is too inexperience to do the job... don’t waste your time and vote... hardly will he even win a state...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Lacks The Exposure & Cognition To Be President. by CSTRR: 4:14am On Jul 26, 2022
We can see what the the experienced buhari has accomplished for you in 8yrs.

When you see arguments like this, It always come from nobodys that can barely feed.

Rishi Sunak and Kemi Badenoch wants to become the PM of a major nation, while a 61 yr old peter obi is too inexperienced for a backward third world nation that is not relevant to anybody.

Go and elect your experienced guy as president of your region. The rest of us are not insane to keep doing the same thing and expect a different result.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Lacks The Exposure & Cognition To Be President. by CSTRR: 4:16am On Jul 26, 2022
beelon1020:
This Obi guy can’t handle Nigeria, this man is too inexperience to do the job... don’t waste your time and vote... hardly will he even win a state...
Let me assume that you are right for one second, which you are definitely not.

How worse can it be? Is he worst than buhari?

The so called experienced guys running are crooks that will loot your country dry.

Isn't it better to try something new and hope for the best than keep doing the same thing over and over and expect a different result.?

Are you not tired of suffering?
Re: Peter Obi Lacks The Exposure & Cognition To Be President. by CSTRR: 4:20am On Jul 26, 2022
BTW, peter obi was the chairman of three banks at a young age.
He has international business certifications and trainings from the best management schools in the world.

He has connections with some of the most relevant politicians in Europe and America.

He has personally studied diverse nations and why they succeed or failed.

None of tinubu or atiku has his exposure.
Their only exposure is in buying votes, looting and thuggery. They are very experienced in that.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Lacks The Exposure & Cognition To Be President. by Nobody: 4:32am On Jul 26, 2022
Is this the exposure & cognition u re talking about?

Someone that will use fake & unknown contracts & projects swindle u.

Ndi UNKNOWN GOD MEN

Re: Peter Obi Lacks The Exposure & Cognition To Be President. by Fibonacci88: 4:45am On Jul 26, 2022
After eaten rotten agbado and fermented cassava u urchins will wake up in the dead of d night create thread and ur fellow urchins will be commenting.
Re: Peter Obi Lacks The Exposure & Cognition To Be President. by beelon1020(m): 4:48am On Jul 26, 2022
CSTRR:

Let me assume that you are right for one second, which you are definitely not.

How worse can it be? Is he worst than buhari?

The so called experienced guys running are crooks that will loot your country dry.

Isn't it better to try something new and hope for the best than keep doing the same thing over and over and expect a different result.?

Are you not tired of suffering?

Baba... the reality is Obi can not win the election, let him show us results of his achievement and compare it with the master and powerful vision behind building of lagos state.. put sentiment and hatred aside... obi can not do and will not do half of what is happening in Lagos.. beside mark my words, Obi will hardly win a state in the election in 2023..

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Lacks The Exposure & Cognition To Be President. by mycar: 4:54am On Jul 26, 2022
ElSudani:

Dude is far more articulate and intelligent than Obi. Saying the truth will not kill you.
By the way, can you recognize an intelligent person if you are not intelligent yourself?
If you think so then tell me one meaningful think you could make out from what he has said?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Lacks The Exposure & Cognition To Be President. by cozy7(m): 5:29am On Jul 26, 2022
Newsline09:
Peter Obi Poor Outing On Channels Television, Another Indication That He Lacks The Exposure & Cognition To Be President.

I have always argued that Mr. Peter Obi does not have the exposure, experience, knowledge cum cognition to be President of Nigeria, despite the social media frenzy from most overzealous young people who often jolt their limited bandwidth to his lies and propaganda.

In contrast to his previous interviews, where he constantly provided rhetorical responses and skewed data in response to every topic, as if governance starts and ends with the citation of altered figures.

For the first time, we didn’t see Peter Obi quote China’s economy in response to local issues. He didn’t see an avenue to mention the fictitious production capacities of Bangladesh and Malaysia, amongst others.

I observed as he fumbled for excuses and rhetoric to Seun's security-related questions. This is terrible for a presidential candidate who was unable to describe his security policies in depth and instead chose to use hysteria and stuttering.

Aside from the elementary-like disposition of Mr. Obi, his lack of depth, poor communication English, were another turnoff. The Labour Party's presidential candidate was more of a roadside trader than a competent leader.

Well, what can one reasonably expect from a man who graduated with a third class in philosophy and has yet to have his Master's Degree? Instead, he is busy with data manipulation.

It's disappointing that all the research he did before the media appearance, he still performed abysmally. Obviously, he had swot figures about Cyprus and India's economies and was disappointed when Seun raised pressing issues instead.

We have all observed Atiku Abubakar's responses to pressing national crises as they exist today; his proclamations of quick fixes; and his government's approach to solving security challenges and reviving the economy from the moment he assumes office.

Obi's inability to provide a roadmap has supported our claim that he lacks the knowledge and experience necessary to hold the office of President.

Peter Obi has nothing to give Nigeria, except the trite, twisted statistics and cooked numbers that contribute little to nothing to the current solutions to Nigeria's problems.

With such elementary knowledge and lack of exposure, one might question how he managed to hold the office of governor of Anambra State for two terms. The Obi I saw tonight would not score higher than 10% in any debate about governance.

I will personally lead a protest to request that Obi withdraws from the Presidential race because he lacks the fecundity to compete for such a lofty position.

He is counting on a miracle to propel him to the presidency, just as it did for him in Anambra State, where he performed poorly and left no legacy project.

#ulokachukwubuikem
Even common sense isn't common. It's obvious your brain is leaking. Go on n make your grand father president. Then come here n lament how your village pple are following u.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Lacks The Exposure & Cognition To Be President. by Obidient4life2: 5:31am On Jul 26, 2022
Let Atiku and Tinubu come on live TV first. We don't want prerecorded interviews
Re: Peter Obi Lacks The Exposure & Cognition To Be President. by freemanq(m): 5:48am On Jul 26, 2022
We don't need exposure again,those ex president who are so expose what have we gain from them if not corruption and stealing
Re: Peter Obi Lacks The Exposure & Cognition To Be President. by Superwave16320: 6:05am On Jul 26, 2022
Same Obi that could not deal with common kidnappers in Anambra for good 8 years you lot should continue.

Funny how Obi supporters don't want his person attacked but you lot can attack the person of both Tinubu n Atiku no be madness de worry many of you Igbos so .

You fools think you own the monopoly to character assassination n insults.

mycar:

Must you criticize? criticism is meant for the intelligent people and not for people like you,

You just ended up attacking his personality and not his capability and to show you how myopic you are, you mentioned that he graduated with third but failed to mention that he did not stop there , that he went further to acquire many other degrees more than any other presidential aspirant. You should atleast tell us your own educational qualifications.

You should also have put side by side what Atiku said and that of Obi in your analysis, You wanted Obi to reveal the security strategies he is going to use so that criminals can predict his likely moves. You also sounded like one yourself but Obi is far intelligent than you think,

He will never reveal what his security moves would be so that wet brankets like you will be rendered useless.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Lacks The Exposure & Cognition To Be President. by Kingspin(m): 6:19am On Jul 26, 2022
Newsline09:
Peter Obi Poor Outing On Channels Television, Another Indication That He Lacks The Exposure & Cognition To Be President.

I have always argued that Mr. Peter Obi does not have the exposure, experience, knowledge cum cognition to be President of Nigeria, despite the social media frenzy from most overzealous young people who often jolt their limited bandwidth to his lies and propaganda.

In contrast to his previous interviews, where he constantly provided rhetorical responses and skewed data in response to every topic, as if governance starts and ends with the citation of altered figures.

For the first time, we didn’t see Peter Obi quote China’s economy in response to local issues. He didn’t see an avenue to mention the fictitious production capacities of Bangladesh and Malaysia, amongst others.

I observed as he fumbled for excuses and rhetoric to Seun's security-related questions. This is terrible for a presidential candidate who was unable to describe his security policies in depth and instead chose to use hysteria and stuttering.

Aside from the elementary-like disposition of Mr. Obi, his lack of depth, poor communication English, were another turnoff. The Labour Party's presidential candidate was more of a roadside trader than a competent leader.

Well, what can one reasonably expect from a man who graduated with a third class in philosophy and has yet to have his Master's Degree? Instead, he is busy with data manipulation.

It's disappointing that all the research he did before the media appearance, he still performed abysmally. Obviously, he had swot figures about Cyprus and India's economies and was disappointed when Seun raised pressing issues instead.

We have all observed Atiku Abubakar's responses to pressing national crises as they exist today; his proclamations of quick fixes; and his government's approach to solving security challenges and reviving the economy from the moment he assumes office.

Obi's inability to provide a roadmap has supported our claim that he lacks the knowledge and experience necessary to hold the office of President.

Peter Obi has nothing to give Nigeria, except the trite, twisted statistics and cooked numbers that contribute little to nothing to the current solutions to Nigeria's problems.

With such elementary knowledge and lack of exposure, one might question how he managed to hold the office of governor of Anambra State for two terms. The Obi I saw tonight would not score higher than 10% in any debate about governance.

I will personally lead a protest to request that Obi withdraws from the Presidential race because he lacks the fecundity to compete for such a lofty position.

He is counting on a miracle to propel him to the presidency, just as it did for him in Anambra State, where he performed poorly and left no legacy project.

#ulokachukwubuikem
because Obi did not speak like a typical politician.
Someone who holds the record as the youngest Chairman of Fidelity Plc.
You think such a post is a political arrangement? He is not interested in political gossiping, like build, or light and it end there.
He wishes for an issue-based campaign not name calling.
What you are used to.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Lacks The Exposure & Cognition To Be President. by gidgiddy: 6:40am On Jul 26, 2022
Newsline09:

#ulokachukwubuikem

People like you dont get it. Obi's appeal is not charisma or eloquence, I dont think he has the two. His appeal is that people are tired of those politicians who promise the earth but deliver zero.

Obi is your usual politician who has the best advisors and campaign handlers who airbrush them and tell them what to say and how to say it.

Obi's appeal comes from his frugal nature, the fact that he is billionaire but lives a simple life, his humility and the fact that he will tell you that the rot in the system is deep

As someone asked online the other day, "If you were at the gates of heaven and God brought Tinubu, Atiku and Obi, and told that your chance of entering heaven would depend on you choosing who you think is of best character amongst the three, who would you choose?"

I hold no brief for Obi and I dont think he can win the Presidency, but what I hate is this attempt to run a fellow Igbo man down just because his profile is ris4

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Lacks The Exposure & Cognition To Be President. by Gandollar(f): 6:58am On Jul 26, 2022
Ezewuzie01:
The more Peter Obi grants live interviews the more he exposes his mediocrity for all to see. His depth didn't match the media hype at all. Many neutrals were disappointed with his below par performance, which is actually the real peter Obi when the social media facade is removed. I could see that Seun Akinbaloye was utterly disappointed with the igbotic intonations and lacklustre responses he was getting from the notorious liar who just can't stop lying.
When can you bring Tinubu on tv for some queens English?
Re: Peter Obi Lacks The Exposure & Cognition To Be President. by Gandollar(f): 7:06am On Jul 26, 2022
Newsline09:

#ulokachukwubuikem
Op, putting an Igbo name in hastag will not lend credence to your empty post.

If you are looking for fresh ideas to help you tackle terror, then ask buhari to resign first. Nobody, no less a presidential candidate will put all his plans on the table for you.
Peter Obi is the man to beat in 2023 election.

You all keep shouting social media, have you yourselves left social media for a second?

How do you know who's on ground when you live on social media. As if we his supporters on social media are not humans but robots.
Re: Peter Obi Lacks The Exposure & Cognition To Be President. by CSTRR: 7:10am On Jul 26, 2022
beelon1020:
Baba... the reality is Obi can not win the election, let him show us results of his achievement and compare it with the master and powerful vision behind building of lagos state.. put sentiment and hatred aside... obi can not do and will not do half of what is happening in Lagos.. beside mark my words, Obi will hardly win a state in the election in 2023..
What you have said is different from claiming he is inexperienced.

He can't win because I support Tinubu is different from he is not experienced.

You are a hater. Own it with your chest and don't call the man what he is not.

You support tinubu, despite the fact that he will destroy your future.
That is okay. Nobody will beat you.
Own it proudly.

But don't come here and start writing nonsense, when you are only being a sycophant.
Re: Peter Obi Lacks The Exposure & Cognition To Be President. by Moh247: 7:12am On Jul 26, 2022
The guy was just talking nonsense

Singapore this, Dubai that, China this USA that

That guy is not smart enough for a diverse country like Nigeria

Honest to God my maker, if Fashola, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Sanusi Lamido and Charles Soludo sit one on one with Obi, he would run off

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Lacks The Exposure & Cognition To Be President. by CSTRR: 7:12am On Jul 26, 2022
The best tinubu supporters are those that are proudly owning up to the fact that they are supporting him for tribal reasons.

As stupid as they are, they are the bravest and the most honest.

All these useless hot takes from bigoted sycophants is annoying.
At the end of the day, they are supporting a crook.

Own your bad market with your chest and stop trying to deceive your father with pseudo politics.
Re: Peter Obi Lacks The Exposure & Cognition To Be President. by CSTRR: 7:15am On Jul 26, 2022
Moh247:

But the emi lokan that is running on a most divisive ticket is the one that can govern a diverse Nigeria.

The emi lokan of yorubaland.

Let him win na, let us see how he will create the unity.

We dey here dey wait.
Re: Peter Obi Lacks The Exposure & Cognition To Be President. by technuel: 7:16am On Jul 26, 2022
Newsline09:

I would have replied You in full details but let me summarize because I have no time.

#ulokachukwubuikem
Bringing his 3rd Class from UNN makes You look Myopic and insensible. What matters is ones ability to solve numerous problem facing humanity, his ability to manage human and material resources. So a professor with first class Degrees all through his academic transformation that could not solve a little problem bedeviling his immediate community is worst than a barrow pusher. Now let me remind You that the most intelligent innovators, researchers and most richest people are not first class graduates some of them are either dropout or have just the basic Education. at this point in time what we are looking at is the man who is Detribalised and have the dexterity to manage our vast material and human resources at his disposal. A man who I s less corrupt to cut out all the loopholes in our corrupt system. That man is Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Lacks The Exposure & Cognition To Be President. by NwaMamaIwota(f): 7:17am On Jul 26, 2022
Moh247:

Honest to God my maker, if Fashola, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Sanusi Lamido and Charles Soludo sit one on one with Obi, he would run off

Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone.
vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Lacks The Exposure & Cognition To Be President. by Moh247: 7:19am On Jul 26, 2022
CSTRR:

But the emi lokan that is running on a most divisive ticket is the one that can govern a diverse Nigeria.

The emi lokan of yorubaland.

Let him win na, let us see how he will create the unity.

We dey here dey wait.

I swear to God , That interview I watched further reinforced how shallow Obi is of real practical Nigerian problem

This isnt even as regard my affiliation with AD, AC, ACN, and APC

I would gladly attend a lecture or interview with Charles Soludo speaking than that of Obi

Obi reeks of incompetence imagination and fantasy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Lacks The Exposure & Cognition To Be President. by kingsways: 7:23am On Jul 26, 2022
Newsline09:

#ulokachukwubuikem

What you call poor communication is not a major issue. Ability to lead is not measured by Ability to speak English. The presidents of China and all the successful Asian tigers do not even speak that much English.

Obi is a successful business man. He was bank chairman and on the board of several companies before he even became Governor

He understands how the economy works. He understands you need to be producing and not just borrowing and borrowing . This is what matters now

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Lacks The Exposure & Cognition To Be President. by Ekeneegwu(m): 7:26am On Jul 26, 2022
At least he is not the coke sniffing crawler your campaigning for . His track record of integrity should speak volumes and not your BAT that haven’t granted an interview just like his boss Buhari and they both brought disaster... now kidnapped victims are paying 100m ransom on national television .

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Lacks The Exposure & Cognition To Be President. by EMEKAodogwu1: 7:30am On Jul 26, 2022
Newsline09:

#ulokachukwubuikem
And Buhari has exposure. Lol.
Go to any govt school, pick their head boy and he will make a better president than Buhari.

A failure like you is here saying that a man that built a multi million dollar business in the UK is not exposed. If Obi is not exposed then people like you should be seen as still living in prehistoric days

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Lacks The Exposure & Cognition To Be President. by JealousCobra(m): 7:51am On Jul 26, 2022
Newsline09:

#ulokachukwubuikem

If Buhari who does not have a secondary school leaving certificate & a military junta who had once engaged in a coup to disengaged a duly elected democratic government could become a president then Obi should be considered as a reference of priority.

Paid pained urchin, H.E PO is your next president.

Awon copy & paste shenanigans.
Re: Peter Obi Lacks The Exposure & Cognition To Be President. by Sambaby7640: 8:09am On Jul 26, 2022
Newsline09:

#ulokachukwubuikem
so it's Asiwaju that is calling APC AC that has the exposure abi...I don't pity you
Re: Peter Obi Lacks The Exposure & Cognition To Be President. by freddie009(m): 8:10am On Jul 26, 2022
Vistra40:

Where is BAT? Bring him on tv

Agbado, garri, cassava man lol
Re: Peter Obi Lacks The Exposure & Cognition To Be President. by PapaHadum: 8:12am On Jul 26, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Peter Obi said his vision is for a better Nigeria. You think Peter Obi will not feel happy is the FG implements all his plans to improve the lives of Nigerians?

How can FG that is neck deep in senseless debt, with gross inefficiencies and leakages, no support for SMEs and National grid keeps collapsing like pack of cards, implement OBI's noble ideas?

No be juju be dat? Can you build something on nothing?
Re: Peter Obi Lacks The Exposure & Cognition To Be President. by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:28am On Jul 26, 2022
Newsline09:

#ulokachukwubuikem
The Dumbo that wrote the idi..t from Ogbunike asslicking Obiano's wife, that after years of serving Obiano as SA have nothing doing rather than being on social media and being a nuisance.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Lacks The Exposure & Cognition To Be President. by Yorubasarecurse: 8:45am On Jul 26, 2022
Newsline09:

#ulokachukwubuikem
Uloka chuks, you are a very pathetic soul. A second hand Joe Igbokwe. I hope by the time you realize your foolery it won’t be late.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: Senator Oba's Life In Danger / Apc Has Finished Nigeria.. See The Pre Written Results in kogi / Did Someone Suggest That Nigeria Should Have A Monarchy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.