Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Halima Abubakar's Health Condition Has No Spiritual Link — Dr. Ene Innocent - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubakar's Health Condition Has No Spiritual Link — Dr. Ene Innocent (41976 Views)

Ini Dima Okojie And Abasi Ene-Obong Civil Wedding (Photos, Video) / Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition / Kokufundation To Take Care Of Ene, Unclad Emaciated Lady At Jubilee Bridge Ajah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halima Abubakar's Health Condition Has No Spiritual Link — Dr. Ene Innocent by Lucifer1419: 9:29am On Jul 26, 2022
Ballwick:
Until she gave birth mama be de lie say she be virgin all the way.believe this gender at ur own peril.person wey even throw bash when she born don’t even know what to even believe again sef !!!abeg make all of una get out get out
. Bro she never born, na lie she lie then, her stomach just they big for nothing, na him make you think say she get belle, she don dey with that big stomach for the past 5years now, forget waiting you dey see for her Instagram page na to save face make people no know waiting she dey battle behind close door.

4 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar's Health Condition Has No Spiritual Link — Dr. Ene Innocent by WatchYourSix: 9:31am On Jul 26, 2022
Mercury12:
Wahala no dey Finnish

Truth be told that gistlover behaves like a pest. Whoever is behind that account should be unmask

Gbam!
Another truth!

Suleman will throw a law suit soon on gistlover soon ...ghost behind the moniker will have no choice than to come out obey court order....

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar's Health Condition Has No Spiritual Link — Dr. Ene Innocent by MedicH: 9:34am On Jul 26, 2022
the person writing this nonsense is not a medical expert let alone a United States Based Medical Expert.

Nonsense.

Pls nothing concern auto-immunity with gestational diabetes and high blood pressure during pregnancy.

3 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar's Health Condition Has No Spiritual Link — Dr. Ene Innocent by 1Sharon(f): 9:36am On Jul 26, 2022
Nigerians are idiots.
Re: Halima Abubakar's Health Condition Has No Spiritual Link — Dr. Ene Innocent by ejieddy: 9:37am On Jul 26, 2022
I have never heard an accusation against Adeboye, Kumuyi or Oyedepo. What's with Apostle Suleiman? Whether this is True or not, this has to stop. Either the man is left alone or he addresses the issues bringing this up every time.

2 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar's Health Condition Has No Spiritual Link — Dr. Ene Innocent by Wettoid123: 9:39am On Jul 26, 2022
this is absolutely true cos when my wife was pregnant she suffered from pregnancy induced anemia and pregnancy induced high b.p and it is only God that made her survive that Period.

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar's Health Condition Has No Spiritual Link — Dr. Ene Innocent by Drealtitan1: 9:43am On Jul 26, 2022
flejnr2:
In all my questions is , for a self acclaimed man if God to be fornicating up and down is it good?

and he's a member of CAN and one of those some of our people place as true Christian and ambassador of Christ. smh!

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar's Health Condition Has No Spiritual Link — Dr. Ene Innocent by sharpwriter(m): 9:47am On Jul 26, 2022
nedekid:
I told someone last night that this actresses sickness is purely physical, that she has not gone for proper diagnosis and treatment, the person was arguing spiritual this and that.
In that case with all the doking halima has done for donkey years, all the alhajis, 419 etc, why is it pastors own that will harm her, or rather she will hook it on his head? Come on!
In the late 90s, this halima was popular as a professional runs girl. She pioneered office fu.. K. Ie she will land at your office for visit, you doke her 1 round, she then goes to another office and continues. End of the day maybe visits 10 offices to "greet". I know, because all my oga and him paddies did. Infact, in the same oyin jolayemi street, after she doke for one office, this oga will call the other one say she just commot for my side oh, she fit de come your side. Hide if you no Wan see am. Lol
Ie rough life!
Nigerians and spiritual matter, my driver had hbp and stroke, instead they called it spiritual and alleged his jelious neighbor gave him banana to eat. His family started camping him in church +babalawo. Not until I heard him speak over the phone I knew it was stoke and sent him to see my doctor. BP of 189/158!. Driver was placed on medication and has recovered 99%.
He said in his life he never knew of bp, much more checked.

Chai... Damn! shocked

Reason I like naira-land, one person go sha know more details sha ni.

3 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar's Health Condition Has No Spiritual Link — Dr. Ene Innocent by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 26, 2022
All these witches' on social media.
Re: Halima Abubakar's Health Condition Has No Spiritual Link — Dr. Ene Innocent by GerraMeh74(m): 9:50am On Jul 26, 2022
Gistlover said this will happen, alot of people will be paid to come up with flimsy theory. We already know their game grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar's Health Condition Has No Spiritual Link — Dr. Ene Innocent by espn(m): 9:50am On Jul 26, 2022
chatinent:
Lol.

Na who dey over regard men as men of God tho. As if no bi the same flesh we dey share.
I don't know how people think...It is always irritating to see people worship or put all their trust in this men of God...Most people even see them as God...They put their faith in them forgetting they are human like us.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Halima Abubakar's Health Condition Has No Spiritual Link — Dr. Ene Innocent by chatinent: 9:58am On Jul 26, 2022
espn:
I don't know how people think...It is always irritating to see people worship or put all their trust in this men of God...Most people even see them as God...They put their faith in them forgetting they are human like us.

I put my faith in no human.
Humans fail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar's Health Condition Has No Spiritual Link — Dr. Ene Innocent by viceddy95(m): 9:59am On Jul 26, 2022
flejnr2:
In all my questions is , for a self acclaimed man if God to be fornicating up and down is it good?
Have you confirmed if it’s true or you just believe because that’s what others are saying…
Re: Halima Abubakar's Health Condition Has No Spiritual Link — Dr. Ene Innocent by HelipsTech: 9:59am On Jul 26, 2022
temmyyem:

Are you serious or just making jest of those who sold their soul to him via kpekus just for a chicken change ?

Very wrong if Apostle is guilty.
But she should have reported to the church authority, instead of going to media with aim of bring reproach to the church
Re: Halima Abubakar's Health Condition Has No Spiritual Link — Dr. Ene Innocent by charlypoker(m): 10:19am On Jul 26, 2022
H0didon:
The pastor has a lot of issues with women. Definitely something is wrong somewhere. Because how can a particular pastor be called out by several ladies within the space of few years. We ain't stupid nah....

Meanwhile, the spiritual controls the physical. Only naive and ignorant folks would doubt... I've seen what the physical can't control so i know wetin i dey yarn... I didn't say he did it, neither did i say it is spiritual. I only stated the fact that the other realm is bigger than mere eyes.

NOTE : If you quote me and i don't reply you, just know you said rubbish. Niggas like me gat no time!!!

As our Ancestors would say "When you're not sure of something, don't doubt cos what you don't know is bigger than you".

You are not far from the truth.
Re: Halima Abubakar's Health Condition Has No Spiritual Link — Dr. Ene Innocent by viceddy95(m): 10:20am On Jul 26, 2022
Why is it anytime Apostle speak against this government,their is always an accusation almost immediately …

2 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar's Health Condition Has No Spiritual Link — Dr. Ene Innocent by otokx(m): 10:20am On Jul 26, 2022
There is nothing Jesus cannot do.
Re: Halima Abubakar's Health Condition Has No Spiritual Link — Dr. Ene Innocent by phemmyfour: 10:25am On Jul 26, 2022
Harryash96:
those who are owing school fees and need money for house rent should message me +2349162272932 in case the link didn't work..
where is the link
Re: Halima Abubakar's Health Condition Has No Spiritual Link — Dr. Ene Innocent by pocohantas(f): 10:27am On Jul 26, 2022
nedekid:
I told someone last night that this actresses sickness is purely physical, that she has not gone for proper diagnosis and treatment, the person was arguing spiritual this and that.
In that case with all the doking halima has done for donkey years, all the alhajis, 419 etc, why is it pastors own that will harm her, or rather she will hook it on his head? Come on!
In the late 90s, this halima was popular as a professional runs girl. She pioneered office fu.. K. Ie she will land at your office for visit, you doke her 1 round, she then goes to another office and continues. End of the day maybe visits 10 offices to "greet". I know, because all my oga and him paddies did. Infact, in the same oyin jolayemi street, after she doke for one office, this oga will call the other one say she just commot for my side oh, she fit de come your side. Hide if you no Wan see am. Lol
Ie rough life!
Nigerians and spiritual matter, my driver had hbp and stroke, instead they called it spiritual and alleged his jelious neighbor gave him banana to eat. His family started camping him in church +babalawo. Not until I heard him speak over the phone I knew it was stoke and sent him to see my doctor. BP of 189/158!. Driver was placed on medication and has recovered 99%.
He said in his life he never knew of bp, much more checked.

Well said. Halima is one of the pioneers of hookup in Nollywood. When this new generation of actresses were still acting as palace maidens, Halima done buy SUV. Na today nyash dey back?

She is only lucky that social media and blogging wasn’t such a thing in her glory days. Na Hints magazine dey that year. If not her matter for cast tey tey!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Halima Abubakar's Health Condition Has No Spiritual Link — Dr. Ene Innocent by Odingo1: 10:36am On Jul 26, 2022
Nigerians and worshiping of their fellow human beings instead of worshiping God almighty.

Daddy Go’s, Big pastors catching out on their ignorant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar's Health Condition Has No Spiritual Link — Dr. Ene Innocent by Originalsly: 10:47am On Jul 26, 2022
Hmmmm ... she's suffering from an auto immune disease .... that can be caused by anti bodies produced during pregnancy. How long have women been pregnant?... most more than once? Have we ever heard of pregnant women contracting this disease before?
Call me conspiracy theorists... like many did during the pandemic. It was being said ...and explained by experts ... that the mRNA vaccines would lead to auto immune diseases. Pfizer knew this from jump. Note two symptoms ... sores and blisters. Do you really believe it is a coincidence that Monkey Pox .... with somewhat similar symptoms is pushed to pandemic level? It is the conditioning of the mind to accept auto immune symptoms as Monkey Pox.... they know auto immune disease will be affecting millions. This is what the expert basically explained ... our immune system has like two commanders ... when a virus enters the body Commander A orders the defense cells to attack the invading viruses. When neutralized .... Commander B orders the defense cells to call off the attack and return to standby. The mRNA vaccine is like a coup to the body's natural immune system .... Commander A and B are replaced. The message in the vaccine takes over Commander A's job... it orders the defense cells to attack specific invading viruses... as in COVID-19 viruses with a certain profile. When the command is given .... the else attack. But what the vaccine doesn't have .... is a ommand to call off the attack... so the cells will keep attacking and attacking .... and thus is the auto immune disease predicted.... and is now coming to pass. She is just one of many. Those who were vaxxed ... are the ones likely to be affected. One of my friends... fully vaccinated and boosted is a victim ... and so is my work mates mom ... fully vaccinated and boosted. This thing is serious.
Re: Halima Abubakar's Health Condition Has No Spiritual Link — Dr. Ene Innocent by iSense247: 10:55am On Jul 26, 2022
dejavubobo1:
They ll use cream. Tonning injections and all sought to spoil their skin and immune system all bcoz they want to glow.
Enjoy ur glow.
Sonia Ekweremadu
Re: Halima Abubakar's Health Condition Has No Spiritual Link — Dr. Ene Innocent by GloriousGbola: 11:02am On Jul 26, 2022
pocohantas:

Well said. Halima is one of the pioneers of hookup in Nollywood. When this new generation of actresses were still acting as palace maidens, Halima done buy SUV. Na today nyash dey back?

She is only lucky that social media and blogging wasn’t such a thing in her glory days. Na only Hints magazine dey that year. If not her matter for cast tey tey!

Complete with leak videos.
Re: Halima Abubakar's Health Condition Has No Spiritual Link — Dr. Ene Innocent by Ishilove: 11:10am On Jul 26, 2022
Apostle again?

Okay, that does it. Apostle way no pure because there are other men of God in Nigeria but his name keeps being linked to sex scandals.

2 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar's Health Condition Has No Spiritual Link — Dr. Ene Innocent by Ishilove: 11:13am On Jul 26, 2022
Autoimmune disease my ass. Halima said she has spent close to 30 million, traveled to India and has visited numerous hospitals yet the ailment remains, yet someone is telling me autoimmune disease. Shior

6 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar's Health Condition Has No Spiritual Link — Dr. Ene Innocent by GloriousGbola: 11:16am On Jul 26, 2022
Ishilove:
Apostle again?

Okay, that does it. Apostle way no pure because there are other men of God in Nigeria but his name keeps being linked to sex scandals.

Eh? Ishi has given up on bros sulaiman cheesy

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar's Health Condition Has No Spiritual Link — Dr. Ene Innocent by kolamilan(m): 11:19am On Jul 26, 2022
HelipsTech:
Whether or not the Apostle is guilty, you should never drag the name of the Lord in disrepute. You should never touch his anointed, he has an oil, his office should be respected.

There is more to this than what the doctor is saying, ask Miriam Moses sister, am sure the doctor would still give you the cause of the leprosy she suffered after dragging Moses.
i hate seeing this type of comment.

2 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar's Health Condition Has No Spiritual Link — Dr. Ene Innocent by Odaveboy(m): 11:24am On Jul 26, 2022
ejieddy:
I have never heard an accusation against Adeboye, Kumuyi or Oyedepo. What's with Apostle Suleiman? Whether this is True or not, this has to stop. Either the man is left alone or he addresses the issues bringing this up every time.

They are old men who don't fancy or have urge for sex anymore ........can we say that about our young pastors.....Mr suleman do better sir ...there is no smoke without fire

2 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar's Health Condition Has No Spiritual Link — Dr. Ene Innocent by ShaqFu: 11:39am On Jul 26, 2022
Ishilove:
Autoimmune disease my ass. Halima said she has spent close to 30 million, traveled to India and has visited numerous hospitals yet the ailment remains, yet someone is telling me autoimmune disease. Shior
Pardon me, this so called doctor that gave insight into this actress' illness, did she by any chance or way examine the actress?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Battle Of Curves, Who Is Hotter? Mercy Johnson Vs Toolz Oniru (PHOTOS) / Susan Peters Prepares Semovita & Egusi Soup For Her Whitehusband / Asisat Oshoala And Onome Visit Paul Okoye In His Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.