Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 (30922 Views)

Crush Boko Haram, ISWAP Terrorists Before 2023 - Buhari Tells Service Chiefs / Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria / Nigerian Soldier Killed 14 Boko Haram Terrorists Before He Was Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by adenigga(m): 4:24am On Jul 26, 2022
President Muhammadu Buhari has promised to finally crush and decisively defeat bandit terrorists before leaving office in 2023.
Buhari made the promise in a statement on Sunday by his Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu.

He said this while sympathising with the former Governor of Bauchi State and ex-PDP National Chairman, Adamu Muazu, over the killing of his brother and abduction of his sister by bandits.

The Nigerian leader expressed shock and outrage over the incident, saying that the protection of the lives and properties of citizens remains his topmost priority.

Buhari added that he has kept the service chiefs on their toes to ensure that they come up with a decisive solution to end this menace.

He, therefore, prayed to God to forgive the soul of the deceased and grant the family fortitude to overcome this double tragedy.

The statement reads, “This double tragedy is particularly moving. I know it’s hard to cope with the weight of this tragedy in your family. I feel your pain.

“Let me use this opportunity to reassure you and other Nigerians currently facing threats from the atrocities of the bandits that I will leave no stone unturned to ensure these enemies of humanity are finally crushed and decisively defeated.

“Security is my constant concern and I have kept the service chiefs on their toes to ensure that they come up with a decisive solution to end this menace.”

Source: https:///I-will-Finally-Crush-And-Defeat-Terrorists-Before-I-Leave-In-2023-Buhari

4 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by beelon1020(m): 4:28am On Jul 26, 2022
OGA bubu!.. you never scam Nigeria reach!? Na story o!... better hide well o... make boko boys no achieve you for asorock o!...

421 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by Totilopussylick(m): 4:41am On Jul 26, 2022
Let me use this opportunity to reassure you and other Nigerians currently facing threats from the atrocities of the bandits that I will leave no stone unturned to ensure these enemies of humanity are finally crushed and decisively defeated.

“Security is my constant concern and I have kept the service chiefs on their toes to ensure that they come up with a decisive solution to end this menace.”

These man like boasting without action tongue cheesy tongue

As a commander in chief of federal republic of Nigeria.

He should lead by example.

Take the gun and others follows tongue

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by Karlovich: 4:42am On Jul 26, 2022
Agbadoism must never be allowed to prevail over commonsense

230 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by Blackdeewhy(m): 4:49am On Jul 26, 2022
Is God not wonderful?
The bandits are coming for you now, obviously!
I really wish Buhari, what he wished an average Nigerians.

227 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by speaktome(m): 4:52am On Jul 26, 2022
Just as you have made $1 to be equal to 1 Naira in the Federal Republic of Agbado!

Mtcheeew!

125 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by ozento: 4:53am On Jul 26, 2022
Tell it to Portable not us

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by orisa37: 4:56am On Jul 26, 2022
"HE DON MULE WITH TERRORISTS".
HE IS BMF-BOKOISWA. THE "B" IN BMF.
FULANI HERDSMEN ARE TERRORISTS AND BUHARI IS BEHIND THEM-BY CHRISTIANE AMANPOUR-CNN.
THE GUY HAS A GUILE AND MUST BE IMPEACHED.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by Kenneth4u205(m): 4:59am On Jul 26, 2022
I will
I will
I will
I will
I will

Since 2015 "I will "

163 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by ghettowriter(m): 5:06am On Jul 26, 2022
Babah calm down. We no expect much from you again

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by Obidient4life2: 5:15am On Jul 26, 2022
Wee ụ kip kwayet!

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by Massdamm(m): 5:18am On Jul 26, 2022
This man think we all daft like him...

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by MMWandali: 5:20am On Jul 26, 2022
Have we not heard enough of this very same promise over a Dozen times?

Please
Tell us something else

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by F117nighthawk: 5:26am On Jul 26, 2022
Can anyone take this man serious anymore in this country. Talk is absolutely cheap, especially when being said by this president, 7 years down the line, the terrorists and bandits keeps advancing and terrorizing many Nigerian villages and communities and less than a year to go we keep hearing same stories.I absolutely see no hope at sight

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by AntiBMC(m): 5:29am On Jul 26, 2022
Okay. This buhari needs to be wiped cord on the neck.
Since Bokoharam is looking for him to kidnap and he is looking for Bokoharam to crush. Matter settled.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by GamalNasser: 5:31am On Jul 26, 2022
Total lunatic

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by Megabig: 5:31am On Jul 26, 2022
You guys don’t understand he is actually achieving his aim, you have to look at it from his own context, he is doing great, we are the terrorists and he is crushing us. Don’t think that the other way round. We seem like his enemy and he’s never hidden it for once. He has always said he is winning the way and we thought it’s for us, he is winning it for his terrorist cohorts.

Let’s pray he wouldn’t hand over to his friends since they have already gotten to Abuja and kidnapping like daily

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by NobleSeed(m): 5:32am On Jul 26, 2022
lol
Before you comot from the office seif them fit don gbab you carrey go grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by tempest01(m): 5:46am On Jul 26, 2022
Lol...if government don tire you, hand over to your deputy if he can salvage little from this ineffectiveness.

You gain nothing from sitting tight till next year and letting your cabal run this country aground further.

Baba Buhari, go home and rest. Your people have done enough damage.

By now the service chiefs and DSS heads would have been relieved of their jobs and the next people will understand that it isn't business as usual. But the tribal and nepotism need to ensure the terrorists and leadership of the security agencies are from the same tribe has put the country in an unsalvagable situation.

God help us.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by ekukeku(m): 5:46am On Jul 26, 2022
Untill dey kidnapp u & dis ur mouthpiece Garba sheu

After ur release, u can crush Dem to ashes
Empty Barrel

6 Likes

Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by Machinegun91(m): 5:46am On Jul 26, 2022
Buhari is a comedian

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by phemmyfour: 5:46am On Jul 26, 2022
Not even "I finally" but "I will finally"

Future impossible Tense

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by PerfectStranger(m): 5:46am On Jul 26, 2022
This dullar.d always expressing shock. Na electric socket go shock am before he leave office.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by Thisis2raw(m): 5:46am On Jul 26, 2022
This man don't know a hint on what's going on in Nigeria

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by cjudy(m): 5:47am On Jul 26, 2022
shocked

I will Government

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by Passionate888: 5:47am On Jul 26, 2022
Idiot. Him don finally graduate from warning.

So na this man wey people say defeat maitatsine? He did nothing without the help of Tunde Idiagbon.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by lonelydora: 5:47am On Jul 26, 2022
Crush or ask your brothers to calm down so that you take the glory before leaving.

Buhari, didn't you say last time that you have done more than enough for the country.

Just enjoy your time and go, biko

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by zed7: 5:47am On Jul 26, 2022
This man keeps expanding the scope of his dumbness.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by Allthetruth(m): 5:47am On Jul 26, 2022
This man dey smoke. I swear.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by UselessBuharist: 5:47am On Jul 26, 2022
Shut up foolish man, what you could not do in 7yrs you want to do in 7months.

I guess he is saying that because they said they will kidnap him.

That wasn’t his agreement with them

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by Waterlilly: 5:48am On Jul 26, 2022
monkey

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APC Reveals Transition Committee’s Terms Of Reference That Earned Buhari FG Rebu / Governor-Elect Yahya Bello Arrives Okene, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) / Yemisi Haleemat Busari Reacts To Her Appointment As Jimi Agbaje Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.